Bffs Pt. 03: Amy's Birthday

Story Info
Georgina the slave.
844 words
4.27
13.1k
12

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday Amy!" I said walking into Amy's house.

Amy smiled and gave me a hug. "Thanks babe!" She exclaimed.

"So are we going out?" I asked excitedly.

"No let's just stay in, get drunk and watch a series! It's my birthday you can't say no." She giggled.

"Yeah if that's how you want to spend your birthday. Weirdo." I said jokingly as we went to her room.

We lied on her bed as she put a series on. "Let's try this one." she said cuddling up to me.

An hour later the episode finished. "This is boring, put something else on." I said slurring my words. We was both already drunk!

"No I'm watching this." She said smiling.

"Please Amy I hate this." I sighed.

"Well I'm watching this. You can give me my birthday foot worship whilst I watch it. You can't say no on my birthday." She giggled.

I don't know why, but I didn't even argue, I just sighed and got off the bed and onto my knees as she moved her body so her feet hung out the bed in front of my face. I didn't hesitate, I just started sniffing.

"Good girl." She giggled.

I continued sniffing, I was actually enjoying it, I was so turned on! Oh my god I couldn't wait any longer and I quickly pulled her socks off and shoved my face right in. I had completely lost control! I was enthusiastically sniffing, kissing and licking her feet!

"Mmmmm oh my god." I said quietly as I passionately worshipped her feet.

"I told you you'd learn to enjoy it!" She laughed as I was literally abusing myself with her feet. "That's it see how deep in your throat you can get my foot slut! And keep sniffing the other!" She shouted.

I eagerly continued. Swapping feet over and over again. 3 episodes later she stopped me. "Thanks babe, let's nip to the shop." She smiled.

"Your welcome." I giggled and gave each foot a kiss before standing up.

We started walking to the shop. "You still well turned on... from worshipping my feet!" She laughed.

"Right yeah okay I'm turned on." I said drunkenly.

"Show me how turned on you are!" She giggled dragging me behind a tree. She pushed me to my knees and turned her back to me. "Eat my ass." She said looking over her shoulder at me.

"Oh my god, erm no not here, I erm...". I stopped mid sentence as I stared at her ass. "Right Erm, okay." I lifted her skirt and noticed she had no panties on.

"Easy access." She giggled as I shoved my face into her ass. "Oh my god!" She shouted as my tongue hit her ass hole.

I worshipped her ass enthusiastically. I was licking, kissing and sniffing her ass hole. I stopped for a second to get my breath. I parted her ass cheeks, took one more breath and dove in, I shoved my tongue right up her ass hole and started tongue fucking her.

"That's a good girl oh my god! Right stop." She said as she turned around. "Make me cum!" She giggled.

"Mmm can't wait!" I giggled and dove right in!. Licking, kissing and sniffing all over, trying to cover my face with her juices.

"Right you've had your fun, get to the clit before someone see's us!" Amy instructed.

I didn't hesitate. I attacked the clit and it didn't take long. She squirted all over me! "Amy I look a mess!" I laughed as we walked to the shop.

"I need the toilet come with me." She said as we got in the shop. I followed her into the toilets.

"They're all out of order." I said as we got in there.

"Oh my god I can't hold it sorry!" She said as she dragged me into a cubical and locked the door. She shoved me to my knees, lifted her skirt and shoved her pussy in my face. "Open your mouth!" She exclaimed.

I just accepted my fate and opened my mouth. I drank every drop! "Oh my god thank you!" I shouted as I swallowed the last gulp. I actually loved it!

"Do you want to do everything again when we get home?" Amy asked.

"Oh my god yeah! From now on I'll do it whenever you say!" I said.

We got back to Amy's and she got a peace of paper out and showed me. It was a contract for me to sign to be her sex slave. I thought it was a joke so I signed it.

She took a picture and sent it to someone. "My little slave!" She grinned. "That was my solicitor, the contract isn't a joke it's real." She laughed.

"Erm, what? What happens if I say no to you?" I shouted.

"You go to jail. Now get on your knees." She smiled. I just accepted my fate and dropped to my knees.

I couldn't believe it! She'd played me! I'm now legally my best friends slave. Oh my god!