Bffs Pt. 05: The Hierarchy

Story Info
More friends join in Georgina’s torment.
2.2k words
4.41
6.4k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say I didn't sleep well would be an understatement. I was nudged awake by Amy. "Wake up babe." She said softly.

"Babe? You've humiliated me! All our friends, and even Bella my sister have seen! Don't call me babe, I hate you!" I exclaimed.

"I know and I do honestly feel so bad for it now. I don't want to lose you as a friend, I'm gunna fix this I promise." She replied.

"How?!" I exclaimed.

"Well look on your phone, there's a group chat of just me, you and Tayler..." Amy smiled.

Tayler was one of the girls in the other group chat. She was the tough one of the group. Alice used to get bullied before Tayler started looking after her.

I got my phone and opened the chat. It starts with Amy explaining how it all happened, from the van incident to now. Then a picture of Natasha eating my ass.

Amy explained that she didn't want to go through with all of them using me, but explained her hierarchy idea. Tayler seemed intrigued with the way she was questioning how they'd go about it. Amy had a plan, and it seemed like it could work. Tayler agreed to the plan which took a little bit of fear away for me.

"But my sister's still seen it Amy!" I exclaimed, still upset.

"I know, I'm sorry I'll find a way to fix that, but let's solve 1 problem at a time." She said softly.

"Right okay." I sighed. "Where's that bitch gone anyway?" I asked, talking about Natasha.

"She went home for a change of clothes and stuff. Everyone will be here later tonight." Amy replied.

"Okay." I sighed. I spent most of the day texting my sister, with no reply. I couldn't believe the situation I was in.

The day went fast and before I knew it, Tayler, Alice and Elle where downstairs. I stayed in my room for as long as I could, I didn't know how I was supposed to face them.

Amy walked in my room, "come on, everyone's drunk, there's no better time than now for the plan!" Amy exclaimed.

I hesitantly walked down with her, the girls all started giggling when they saw me. "I need a piss." Natasha smiled.

"Erm no. no one gets to do anything before I've had what I want." Amy said sternly as she sat on the couch. "Georgina, my feet." She smiled. I just got down and started, avoiding eye contact with the other girls.

"It's been 20 minutes Amy I want my feet doing stop hogging!" Tayler hissed.

"I'm enjoying myself, I'll be a while yet. She's mine to share, if you can't wait then I suppose you'll have to just get your own personal one." Amy said back sternly.

"That's not a bad idea you know..." Tayler grinned.

"I was joking, how the hell are you gunna get your own?" Amy giggled.

"Well I think Alice would be good at it." Tayler smiled looking directly at Alice.

"Haha shut up Tayler." Alice laughed.

"Should I let you get bullied again?" Tayler said with a more serious tone.

"W w what?" Alice stuttered.

"Do to my feet what Georgina's doing to Amy's. Don't talk. Just do it." Tayler demanded. Alice submissively obeyed. She was on her knees next to me in seconds.

"Well I wasn't expecting that!" Elle gasped.

"I know what the hell! Right I'm really horny now how long Amy?" Natasha moaned.

"A while." Amy smiled before standing up and turning her ass to me. I knew exactly what to do. I started passionately licking her asshole.

"Oh my god that's what I'm most looking forward to!" Elle giggled.

"I've heard Natasha's good at that." Tayler smiled.

"Erm, w, what are you talking about?" Natasha asked acting surprised.

"Oh yeah I got a pic of you as-well Tash!" Amy giggled as she pushed my face away. "Stay there your not done." She smiled at me before looking over at Natasha and Elle.

"Wait, are you serious?!" Elle exclaimed in shock.

Amy grabbed her phone and walked over to her showing her the picture. "Sure as hell!" Amy giggled.

"Oh my god!" Elle exclaimed, looking kind of excited.

"Here you look like your enjoying looking at it, I'll send it to you so you can keep it." Amy said as she pressed send, then smiled arrogantly at Natasha.

"She's good at it." I added as Amy walked back to me and got back in position.

"So are you babe, start again." Amy giggled. I obeyed.

Elle got her phone and had a closer look. "Oh my god you going deep there Tash!" She laughed.

"Shut up!" Natasha exclaimed.

"Okay okay." Elle giggled.

"Get that foot fucking deeper!" I heard Tayler exclaim to Alice, as Alice started to gag.

Amy giggled. "Speaking of deeper, get that tongue all the way up there Georgina!" She demanded. I willingly obeyed.

"Right I'm dying here how much longer do I have to wait? Either of you?" Natasha moaned.

"I know yeah, I'm so turned on! I want my ass ate!" Elle exclaimed.

"Look if your both so turned on do something together because I'm gunna be a while!" Tayler shouted.

"Yeah go on girls!" Amy giggled between moans.

"I wanted Georgina again but I suppose Elle would do, get on your fucking knees Elle." Natasha said confidently.

"Haha I don't think so! I'm not like you I don't put my mouth anywhere near girls! But we've established that you do so..." Elle grinned.

"No I hated it and I didn't want to do it, Amy and Georgina made me!" Natasha exclaimed.

"Well now I'm making you. Unless you want this picture going everywhere..." Elle smiled.

"No please don't make me!" Natasha begged. Amy let my face free to watch what was unfolding.

"You was just about to make me so don't expect me to petty you. I'm not fussed about my feet. Just get straight to the ass." Elle instructed as she turned her back to Natasha. "Why are you still stood up?" She said as she looked over her shoulder. Natasha reluctantly dropped to her knees and started licking.

Tayler then pushed Alice's face away from her feet and stood up. "I want what they're getting." Tayler said as she turned her ass to Alice. Alice just sighed and got started. I watched with a bit of happiness that I wasn't the only one.

"Erm, carry on babe..." Amy nudged me to get started again. There we was, Elle, Tayler and Amy in a line with Natasha, Alice and me on our knees eating there asses.

"I have an idea you 2..." Amy said to Elle and Tayler.

"Go on..." Tayler said.

"We sit down, they eat us, whoever makes 1 of us cum first wins and can be in charge of the other 2 for 2 hours!" Amy giggled. Elle and Tayler agreed as they pushed our faces away and turned and sat down.

"You heard what we said girls, are you ready?" Elle giggled.

"I can't believe this." Natasha huffed.

"She said are you ready Alice?" Tayler hissed.

"Erm ye." Alice said nervously.

"You know I am." I said as Amy looked down at me. I was confident, I had the most experience, I knew what Amy liked, there was no way I could lose!

"3-2-1, go!" Amy exclaimed.

It took me less than a minute to get Amy off, Alice shocked everyone by getting Tayler off in only a few minutes. Then Natasha took nearly 10 minutes to make Elle cum.

"Well done babe!" Amy smiled down at me.

"You did good as-well Alice!" Tayler smiled.

"Don't worry Tash, you might of taken a bit longer but your still good!" Elle giggled.

"I need a drink." I stated before getting up and going to the kitchen. When I got back all the girls where sat looking at me in anticipation. "What?" I asked.

"You won..." Amy stated as she pointed at Alice and Natasha.

"Oh my god I actually forgot the prize for a second!" I laughed and sat on the couch. "1 on each foot." I smiled as I lifted a foot to each of their faces. They just got right to it.

"That's it be good girls for her!" Amy giggled.

After a while I pulled my feet away and stood in the middle of them, with my ass in-front of Natasha's face and my pussy in-front of Alice's. "Lick." Was all I said. It didn't take long for me to cum.

I sat back down on the couch and got my breath back. Amy looked at her watch. "You've only had 25 minutes you know, you still have an hour and 35 minutes." She giggled.

I looked down at them both, first at Alice, then at Natasha, the girl who came up with the idea for everyone to use me, I looked back to Alice... "You have pretty feet Alice, do you want Tasha to worship them?" I smiled.

"Erm, if that's okay?" Alice said nervously not knowing if I'm being serious or not.

"Come and sit up here with us." I instructed Alice. She nervously got up and sat next to me. I put arm around her then looked back down... "Tasha you know what to do." I smiled. Tasha sighed as I lifted Alice's feet to her face.

"Do you like that Alice?" Amy giggled.

"God yeah!" Alice giggled.

"Do you want her to eat your ass next?" I asked.

"Oh my god yes!" Alice said as she literally jumped to her feet, pulled her shorts down and turned her back to Natasha in seconds. Again, Tasha did as she was told.

"She looks well good at it I'll have to have a go of her." Elle grinned.

"Get her to make me cum!" Alice begged, shocking us all.

"You heard her Tasha, eat her pussy!" I giggled. Alice turned round and Tasha instantly started licking. It didn't take long for Alice to explode on Natasha's face.

Amy looked at her watch, "perfect timing." She giggled.

"That was hot! I need to cum again!" Tayler exclaimed before shocking us all and standing up on the couch and shoving her pussy in Elle's face. "Lick bitch!" She exclaimed.

I don't know if Elle licked or not, but it didn't matter. Tayler was grinding hard using Elle's face as a fuck toy, cumming in less than a minute. "What the hell!" Elle exclaimed.

"Sorry, needed it!" Tayler giggled.

"I can tell!" Elle laughed a bit as she wiped Tayler's cum off her face.

Natasha suddenly slammed her hands on the floor. "This isn't fair, everyone's got some except me!" She exclaimed.

"And who would you want it off?" Amy asked.

"Georgina would be my first choice, if not her, Alice..." Natasha replied.

"You know what, you, Georgina and Alice sit in a circle, I'll spin a bottle, whoever it lands on gets to chose what order you are in the hierarchy..." Amy giggled.

"What?" I said surprised. I'd just had control over both of them, now I could end up bottom of the pack again. "Amy it's obvious that I'm above them, you know it is..." I said.

"I think you are, but just incase I'm wrong, we'll let fate decide..." Amy smiled. The other girls agreed.

So me, Alice and Natasha sat in a circle, Amy span the bottle... The bottle landed on Alice! Alice smiled, "yes!" She exclaimed.

"So Alice, what's the order..." Amy asked. I was confident Alice would put me above Natasha, I'd just made Natasha pleasure her...

"I'm top, and can they be level with each other, and can only get anything off each other if one of us says?" Alice giggled.

"Hmmm, yeah good idea!" Amy giggled.

Alice smiled then looked at us both... "Now Georgina, Tasha hasn't had anything yet..." she giggled.

"Alice I got her to do you, I could of done it the other way round!" I pleaded.

"Yeah but you also made me do you, so you know how it goes, her feet first..." Alice giggled. She made me worship Natasha's feet, ass and pussy.

"Alice?" Natasha said between breaths.

"Yeah?" Alice replied.

"I need to piss..." Natasha replied.

"Sorry Georgina I need to see this up close!" Alice exclaimed. "Go on..." she giggled.

Natasha lied me down and sat on my face making me open my mouth. The other girls all watched closely as Natasha started pissing in my mouth and purposely splashing some on my face, making sure I'm soaked in it.

"Piss slut!" Natasha hissed.

"Oh my god I need to go!" Alice exclaimed. Natasha happily let Alice take her seat, who gave me a second load of piss.

"Me next!" Elle giggled as she took Alice's place, covering me in piss.

As soon as Elle moved, Tayler's pussy replaced it, "open wide!" she laughed as she started to piss.

"She get's her favorite last!" Amy say's as she takes Tayler's place! All of them had used me as a toilet!

Eventually everyone had left apart from Amy. "Now how do we solve the problem of my sister?" I asked.

"I'll deal with it." She smiled.