Bffs Spin Off- Bella and Lucy

Story Info
Georgina’s sisters friend. Lucy’s POV.
1k words
4.04
3.8k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey I'm Lucy, about a week ago now my friend Bella was at my house. We was sat watching a film when both our phones buzzed. It was a group chat we was in with her sister, Georgina and some of her sisters friends.

What we saw shocked us both. Georgina drinking her friends piss. What the hell. Bella hasn't been the same since seeing that. What am I supposed to say to help?

One morning I was sat in my room when my phone started ringing... It was Georgina's friend, Amy. "Hello?" I answered.

"We need to talk, can I come round yours?" Amy said. I agreed.

She was here in less than 5 minutes, I let her in and we went up to my room. "Bella hasn't spoken to Georgina since that video, we need to sort it out." Amy said.

"How? It's kinda weird what Georgina did, Bella was disgusted." I replied.

"It's not weird, it's all about hierarchy, you'll have to decide your hierarchy soon and once you do, Bella will understand." Amy said.

"Hierarchy?" I asked confused.

"Look I'll show you." Amy said as she got her phone out.

Amy showed me videos of her and her friends doing things, ass licking, foot worship, pussy licking and more pissing. She explained to me how the hierarchy works and told me all friends start them at my age.

Amy sent me the videos before she left, I watched them over and over. There's no way I'm being bottom of the hierarchy if that's what I'll have to do, I need to take my place at the top before Bella even knows what it is.

I'd already planned a sleepover with Bella that night, so I made sure to get a lot of alcohol. She arrived around 6:30pm, just as my mum an dad where leaving. We went straight upstairs to my room.

After a few hours drinking we where both drunk, sat on my bed facing each other. "Do my feet smell?" I said lifting them to her face. She let me rest them there for a few seconds which was encouraging.

"No not really..." she said as she starts to push them away.

"Let me keep them there for a bit, your face is comfy for my feet..." I said softly.

She drunkenly sat there with her head slightly tilted back, allowing me to rest my feet. I slowly started to massage her face with them, rubbing them all over her face.

I left my left foot resting on her face as I slid my right foot over her lips. "Kiss..." I said softly. She was in some sort of trance, she kissed my foot, her lips felt so soft.

"Again..." I encouraged her. She again followed my instructions. "Keep kissing, lots of kisses..." I instructed.

I started alternating my feet as she continued to kiss. I decided it was time to go for it. I pressed lightly on her lips with my toes, slowly increasing the pressure. Eventually my toes slid through her lips and into her mouth. I moved them slowly in and out, swapping feet every so often.

"Stick your tongue out for me..." I said softly. Again she followed my instruction and I started sliding my feet all over her tongue and in her mouth.

"My legs are getting tired doing all the movements, hold them up and keep licking and sucking for me..." I said. She hesitated but not for long, she was now worshipping my feet. "Do you like it?" I asked softly.

"Not really, but your enjoying yourself, I don't want to ruin it for you." She replied quietly as she then continued to worship my feet.

I must of lost track of time, I looked at my clock and realised she'd been down there for nearly an hour. I slowly pulled my feet away... "Will you lick something else?" I asked softly as I parted my legs.

"Erm, depends..." she replied nervously.

"On what?" I asked softly as I started to remove my pj shorts.

"On how long it will take and if anyone will find out... I don't want to do it, but if you really need it I will..." Bella said submissively.

"Not long, I just want to cum! I won't tell anyone..." I replied as I grabbed her hair and started to push her towards my pussy.

"Erm, okay..." She said softly as she manoeuvred down towards my pussy. Inches away, she stopped and took a deep breath before looking up at me, her eyes basically asking me to change my mind.

"Go on babe..." I smiled. She sighed, then leant in and slowly started to lick. "Good girl!" I giggled. She licked me better than I'd ever been licked, I was loving it!

I was about to cum, but it was too soon for me! I lifted my legs up high, revealing my asshole. "Lick that!" I exclaimed as I shoved her face in.

Bella tried to pull away, but eventually started to lick. She was gagging as she licked at first, but slowly got into it.

"Stick your tongue all the way up!" I giggled. She followed my instruction.

Bella was licking inside my asshole for a while before I pulled her back up towards my pussy. "Now make me cum babe!" I said softly. She went for it hard!

"Oh my god I'm gunna cum!" I screamed. I gripped her hair and started to grind hard, before eventually, I came. "Slurp it up!" I giggled. She did as she was told, before I eventually released her.

"Oh my god!" She gasped. "I can't believe I just did that!" She continued.

"I can..." I giggled.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"Your sister does it for her friends, your the same as her!" I laughed.

"No she doesn't, they pissed in her mouth because she's a weirdo..." She replied.

"No hun, look..." I giggled as I showed her the videos. She watched in shock.

"What the hell?!" She exclaimed.

"Hot isn't it?" I giggled.

"No it's horrible!" She exclaimed.

"You just did it?" I giggled.

"I hated it! She seems to like it!" She exclaimed.

"Aw, you hated it? I was hoping you'd do it again?" I laughed.

"Fuck you!" She screamed in disgust.

"You just did..." I laughed.

The end.