Bffs Pt. 07: The Change

Story Info
Georgina, Amy, Bella and Lucy come together.
3.5k words
4.47
4.1k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues directly from part 6.

Bella and Georgina had been worshipping their friends feet for nearly an hour, Georgina was being her usual submissive self as she passionately sucked Lucy's toes.

Bella was the complete opposite of her sister, she was getting more annoyed the longer it went on. Lucy and Amy giggling between moans and talking down to her didn't help.

"Oh, myyyyy," Lucy moaned softly as Georgina picked up the pace.

"She's good isn't she?" Amy giggled.

"Hell yeah!" Lucy shot back at Amy, before looking at Bella. "Bella you're my best friend, so take this as constructive criticism, you need to study how your sister does it so I can have this feeling more often!" She stated.

"Yeah I agree, it's not really doing much for me this. I'll tell you what, I'll just get Georgina to do it when Lucy's finished, you go and get us all drinks." Amy suggested.

Bella shoved Amy's foot away fast as soon as she heard those words. She awkwardly got up, too embarrassed to say anything and walked towards the kitchen. As she was on her way, she noticed both Lucy's and Amy's phones on the table. With both girls focused on Georgina, Bella took her chance and grabbed the phones without them noticing.

"Let's have her keep swapping between the 2 of us!" Amy exclaimed as she raised her feet next to Lucy's.

"You heard her!" Lucy giggled. Georgina followed her instructions and started worshiping both girls feet.

Meanwhile, Bella was going through Lucy's phone, the first thing she did was delete the videos of her, then started to look for something to get her back. She found a few nudes and sent them to herself, then continued to look.

'Oh my god, perfect!' Bella said to herself as she found texts from Lucy to her sister Anaya's boyfriend, planning to fuck. Bella took a screenshot and sent it to herself.

Bella then grabbed Amy's phone and guessed the password straight away as it was just her date of birth. She went on the texts and found messages to drug dealers, and a lot of boys. Again, Bella took screenshots and sent them to herself.

"How long are you gunna be in there?" Amy shouted to Bella.

"Erm, t two minutes!" Bella stuttered.

Bella opened Amy's pictures and videos, then gasped in shock. There was all the videos of what Amy, Georgina and there friends had done, but there was so much more! Loads of videos of Amy being fucked and giving head, but it was the dates they was taken which shocked Bella the most.

In the past two weeks, Amy had recorded six videos with just Georgina, two with all their friends and nine with different boys! Bella sent as much as she could, before rushing to make the drinks.

"Finally!" Lucy laughed as Bella walked back in. Amy, Georgina and Lucy were sat on the couch.

"We've decided to chill and just drink hun, so you can get your energy back for later. Come sit with us." Amy smiled. Bella passed the girls there drinks and sat with them, before slyly placing both phones on the floor as she leant forward to put her drink down.

A few hours passed by and the four girls had finished three bottles of wine between them. "So Bella, what is it you don't like about my feet?" Amy asked bluntly.

"I just don't like my mouth touching a girl, I'm the same as you, I like to be pleased, not to please them." Bella said sternly.

"If your the same as me, why did you do Lucy the first time? I know she uses the video evidence to get you to do it now, but the first time she didn't..." Amy asked.

"I didn't know what was happening! I was drunk and I'd never heard of foot worship before, so I didn't think it was sexual when she had her feet on my face! I thought she had sore feet and wanted me to help as a friend! Then everything happened so fast, my drunk brain couldn't keep up!" Bella exclaimed.

"She's lying, she loved it!" Lucy giggled.

"She's probably not. Georgina hated it at first, now she loves it! Amy exclaimed, before looking at Georgina. "Tell your sister how good it's gunna get babe!" Amy giggled.

"Well, I love doing it for you Amy, but not anyone else." Georgina sighed.

"Why do you do it for everyone then?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know, it's just how it is when everyone's there, I'm one of the least dominant. It doesn't happen a lot though, it's normally just me and Amy..." Georgina answered.

"Why do you like Amy's and no one else's?" Lucy asked.

"She's my best friend and I like making her feel good." Georgina said confidently before looking to her sister. "Lucy, just think of it as helping your friend, watch how good you make her feel and you'll start to love it!" She exclaimed.

"I'll never love it, trust me! And does it not bother you that she never does it for you?" Bella replied sickened by her sister.

"You will love it! And yeah a bit, but the main thing is that she's happy." Georgina smiled.

"I definitely will not love it! Your pathetic." Bella said harshly.

"That's too bad, because it's gunna be an everyday thing from now on babe." Lucy giggled.

"No it isn't." Bella smirked.

"Have you forgot about the video she has?" Amy asked.

"I've not forgotten anything, but I've learned some new things." Bella grinned. "Look at your messages to me Lucy..." She continued.

Lucy grabbed her phone and went to her messages. "Oh my god Bella! I'm not bothered about the nudes, but no one can know about Anaya's boyfriend! I'll delete the video if you delete that, please!" Lucy pleaded.

"The videos already gone." Bella smiled.

"Actually I have a copy of that on my laptop, if you get your friend in trouble, I'll post it." Amy exclaimed.

"Maybe you should look what you've sent me before you make threats." Bella grinned. Amy nervously grabbed her phone to look.

"Right Bella, what do we have to do for you to delete everything?" Amy asked in a panic.

"I'll never delete them, you both think your superior to your friends. Who started all this worship stuff? Who was the first girls that you know?" Bella asked angrily.

"Erm the first was me and Georgina..." Amy said softly.

"You said it was a hierarchy thing that everyone does, now your saying you was the first?" Lucy asked confused.

"Okay I lied because Bella wasn't talking to Georgina after she saw those videos, so I wanted you to get her to do it so she'd think it's normal and her sister isn't a weirdo..." Amy sighed.

"What the hell?!" Bella exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, please don't show anyone anything from my phone!" Amy pleaded.

"Tell me how it really started..." Bella said sternly.

"Well, we was walking home from school and a woman asked us to help with a survey..." Amy said. "The survey was about fetishes, neither of us knew any of them, and agreed to let her teach us." Amy explained.

"And at no point did Georgina tell you to stop? Since you said she hated it at first..." Bella asked.

"She made us promise not to stop unless both of us want to, so I had to carry on..." Georgina jumped in.

"So did you do the same as Lucy and record some of it so she had to do it again?" Bella asked sharply.

"No, she needed her homework doing, a favour for a favour." Amy replied. "Then the third time was on my birthday, it was the best present ever. She's been hooked since that day!" Amy exclaimed.

"What was different about that day compared to the others? What made you like it?" Bella asked her sister.

"I'd gotten over the thought of it being disgusting, so I wasn't already hating it before I started. Plus being drunk makes everyone feel a bit horny anyway, so doing that just sent me over the edge!" Georgina exclaimed.

"Why does it matter anyway you've seen how much she likes it! You've seen how happy she is when she's doing it, everyone wants to be that happy! Are you ever that happy?" Amy asked Bella.

"Well she does look happy doing it to be fair, but I would never be happy with that!" Bella exclaimed.

"How do you know? You've done it twice and just like your sister, you hated it, then she did it drunk and loved it... We've had a lot to drink tonight, a couple more glasses you'll be as drunk as she was. Why don't you try it then? I think you'll love it and you can be as happy as Georgina!" Amy said as she nudged Lucy and Georgina to play along.

"Oh my god that's a well good idea! I'd love to see my bestie happy!" Lucy smiled.

"Yeah do it Bella! You'll never look back!" Georgina said unconvincingly as she doesn't feel right helping them take her sister, but she goes along with it anyway.

"Erm, right I suppose I'll try it..." Bella said nervously. "Let's have those two drinks then." She smiled.

After the girls had all had another two drinks Lucy bit her lip and started playing with Bella's hair... "You ready for the rest of your life?" She giggled as she lifted a foot to Bella's face.

Bella laughed and pushed her foot away. "Did you all actually think I'd fell for that?" She exclaimed.

"Erm, w what?" Amy asked nervously.

"You made a big mistake trying to trick me..." Bella said with an evil smile as she took her phone out.

"No! Please don't send the screenshots anywhere I'll do anything!" Amy exclaimed.

"Same, anything!" Lucy followed.

"Okay, Lucy I'm now top of our hierarchy, so be ready to put that mouth to use, deal?" Bella asked.

Lucy sighed, "Deal..." she said softly as she stared at the floor defeated.

"What about me?" Amy asked nervously.

"Erm, I've not decided yet..." Bella said as she pondered. Bella looked over at her sister, "Why did you go along with it? Telling me to do it a third time because I'd like it, when really you knew it was just a chance for them to get some close up videos of me!Your my big sister!" She screamed at Georgina.

"I'm sorry I don't have a choice, she's always got something over me now! I enjoy doing it, but she got videos of me drinking her piss! I can't risk them getting out!" Georgina said softly.

"Your lying you know she wouldn't do that to you! Your just hoping she'd return the sexual favour she owes if you help her, you actually think she'd give you thank you head!" Bella laughed.

"Erm, I..." Georgina didn't know what to say.

"If you'd of picked my side you could of had that, Lucy will be doing me soon, I was gunna get Amy to do you..." Bella smiled.

"I'm sorry! Please get her to do it!" Georgina said abruptly, almost instinctively.

"Erm... It would be kinda hot, even if you are my sister!" Bella giggled as she grabbed her sisters legs and lifted her feet up, then removed her socks.

"Please no..." Amy sighed.

"Oh my god this is like a dream!" Georgina said ecstatically as she shows her feet off to Amy.

"What's like a dream?" Bella asked.

"That Amy's about to worship my feet!" Georgina smiled.

"Is she? Did she offer or...?" Bella smirked.

"No but you just said... erm, you just took my socks off and hinted at it..." Georgina said confused.

"I was looking at your feet and Amy's mouth to see if it would look good. To be honest it would look amazing, but it's your fault all this started! The van I understand, but you could of done your own homework, and you could of just give her a normal birthday present! Now because of you I've ended up having to do it! Then to top it off you just tried to trick me into doing it again! So no I won't make her do it!" Bella exclaimed. Georgina just sighed and looked at the ground in shock.

"Erm, what will I have to do then?" Amy asked nervously.

"I have a proposal, but we need to talk about it alone, not yet though, I'm horny" Bella giggled, "Lucy get on your knees in-front of me." Bella bit her lip as Lucy slowly got to her knees.

"Georgina, be a good sister and tell her how to please me." Bella smiled as she lifted her socked feet to Lucy's face.

"Erm, smell her feet..." Georgina said quietly.

"Right I know what to do, I made you do it, and I've seen the videos of everyone else, I don't need your sister to tell me." Lucy said aggressively, before shoving her nose to Bella's socked covered foot as she thinks to herself, 'it can't be as bad as Bella says, otherwise no one would have a foot fetish, I can do it easy if Bella can do it and Georgina likes it!'

Lucy over confidently sniffed as hard as she could, causing her to gag instantly and pull away. Bella laughed, "see what you've been putting me through?" She asked.

"Yeah oh my god I'm so sorry! Georgina how the fuck can you like this?!" She asked.

"I just like Amy's..." Georgina said calmly.

"Well why don't you get to work instead of us watching them?" Amy giggled.

"No! You both tried to trick me it's up to me if you get to enjoy yourself!" Bella exclaimed.

"Please let me Bella..." Georgina moaned.

"No. I've got a better idea. You only like Amy's, I don't want you enjoying yourself. So sniff Lucy's whilst she sniffs mine. Amy your only job is to make sure they both do what they're supposed to. Now Lucy, carry on." Bella ordered.

"Please don't make me! I'm sorry!" Lucy moaned as Amy dragged Georgina down on her belly behind Lucy and shoved her face down to her feet.

"You can either do it how you said, without anyone ordering you, or Amy will take charge and make it worse for you." Bella stated.

Lucy sighed and leant back forward to Bella's feet. She started sniffing lightly this time and eased her way into it, still gagging every so often but managing to persevere. She gradually started to sniff longer and harder, knowing Bella wouldn't let her stop until she's done it properly.

"Do you know what would be hot?" Amy said.

"What?" Bella asked as she bit her lip watching her friend sniff her feet.

"If you got your sister to do you!" Amy giggled.

"I was going to but then I sobered up and realised how wrong it would be..." Bella replied.

"But if you was drunk you might of?" Amy asked.

"Well yeah that was my plan haha." Bella replied.

"I'm gunna get you drunk around her more often, see what happens!" Amy laughed.

"What if my drunk mind chooses you to do it instead?" Bella bit her lip.

"Erm, no please..." Amy panicked.

"I'm joking!" Bella laughed. "Erm, Lucy, just because me and Amy are having a chat, it doesn't mean you can stop." She stated.

"Sorry..." Lucy said softly as she started to sniff again.

Bella moved her feet away slightly, "how's Georgina doing Lucy?" She asked.

"Good, she didn't sniff much, she's been licking for the past fifteen minutes..." Lucy said softly.

"So right now your having your feet licked and I'm only having mine smelt? It's supposed to be your punishment and your getting better than me! Take my socks off and get to work!" Bella ordered.

Lucy pulled Bella's socks off and slowly lent in. She slightly sticks her tongue out and touches Bella's foot with it. "Right I let you start the smelling off with small sniffs to get used to it, but I'm not waiting that long again, full tongue, now!" Bella exclaimed.

"Please let me ease my way into it, I'll do it just let me get used to it..." Lucy begged.

"No. Amy, take charge." Bella instructed.

"Tongue all the way out, slut!" Amy instructed as she grabbed Lucy's head and shoved her face into Bella's feet.

Lucy reluctantly stuck her tongue out, Bella reacted by sliding her feet alternately over her friends tongue. "I bet they taste nicer than yours..." Bella giggled.

Amy grabbed one of Bella's feet, "Lucy, I want your mouth open as wide as you can!" She exclaimed.

Lucy opened wide, as Amy shoved Bella's foot right in. With one hand on the back of Bella's heel and the other on the back of Lucy's head, Amy starts to throat fuck Lucy hard with Bella's foot, causing Lucy's eyes to water as she drools everywhere. "Oh my god this is so hot!" Amy said biting her lip as she alternates Bella's feet every so often.

"Fucking hell I know!" Bella moaned.

"Choke you little slut!" Amy exclaimed. Lucy was starting to go light headed as she struggled for air, Amy could feel her body going weaker. "I think she's gunna pass out..." Amy laughed.

"Release her head then, I want my ass and pussy licking before she sleeps!" Bella exclaimed. Amy released her.

"Oh my god!" Lucy screamed as she gasped for air. As Lucy got her breath back, Bella took off her shorts and panties and stood with her back to Lucy, revealing her bare ass.

"What's Georgina doing?" Bella asked.

"Still licking Lucy's feet." Amy answered.

"Georgina, move up to her ass whilst she does mine." Bella giggled and spread her cheeks.

Lucy instantly started to lick, she still hadn't come round properly from nearly passing out, which helped her get through the initial taste. She licked all over Bella's asshole and surprised Amy and Bella with how she went straight for it. "Oh my god yeah just like that! Fuck!" Bella moaned.

Lucy's senses started coming back to her and she realised what she was doing. She gagged but then continued straight away. "Good girl." Amy giggled.

"Stick your tongue inside!" Bella instructed.

Lucy sighed and wanted to say no, when she suddenly felt Georgina's tongue go straight up her ass, "mmmmm!" She moaned and instantly started to tongue fuck Bella's ass. "Oh my god mphhhh!" Lucy moaned from Georgina's tongue, as she had her own tongue in Bella's ass.

"Right, time to eat pussy!" Bella exclaimed, as she turned round, grabbed Lucy and shoved her on her back, then sat her Pusey on her face. "Lick!" She instructed. Lucy complied. Georgina crawled between Lucy's legs and started to lick.

"Mmmph!" Lucy moaned in pleasure as her face was smothered under Bella's pussy. Georgina was eating her hard.

"Fuck me I'm close oammm!" Bella moans as her orgasm builds.

Amy starts to rub herself as she watches them go at it, she needs to cum on a face! Both Bella and Lucy are about to do what she wants to do and she can't believe she's about to be left out.

"Lick harder Lucy I need to cum!" Bella exclaimed. "For fucks sake I keep getting close to climax then it just goes!" Bella said angrily.

Amy jumped up, pulled her shorts off, sat in front of Bella and spread her legs. "I know you don't want to but it will help you cum, eat me!" Amy exclaimed as she grabbed Bella's head, not giving her chance to answer she shoves Bella's face hard into her pussy. Bella instantly started licking, and before long, Amy, Bella and Lucy all came.

"Oh my god Amy don't ever make me do that again, I'm in charge! Lucy, make Georgina cum, Amy come to the kitchen I'll tell you my proposal." Bella exclaimed.

Amy followed Bella into the kitchen... "So what's the proposal?" She asked nervously.

"Think about how many girls we know that are just learning different sex positions and are experimenting, like the way you didn't know when you was in that van..." Bella said.

"Erm go on..." Amy pushed for more.

"Well we could get them to pay us for Georgina or Lucy's services..." Bella smiled.

"That's actually a good idea... do you think people would want it enough to pay for it though?" Amy asked.

"We'll make everyone want it. Just gossip with everyone and tell them how good it feels to be serviced. Go into detail about it all, then when you think someone wants it, tell them about the girls." Bella smiled.

"Right okay, erm what price are we charging for the girls?" Amy asked.

"Erm, let's make it cheap, £5 feet, £10 pussy, £15 ass, £20 piss, agree?" Bella said.

"That's well to cheap, ugly prostitutes charge more than that, Lucy and Georgina are beautiful!" Amy said.

"Yeah but it's young girls we're selling to, they don't have as much money. And I'm more bothered about it being hot than I am about money!" Bella winked.

"Oh my god your so naughty! Okay let's do that!" Amy laughed.

To be continued...