Bi BBC for Eritrean Couple

Story Info
Miss Senedu fucks Mr. Girma and Mr.Yohannes.
2k words
3.42
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers

The sun rose over the City of Ghinda in the historical, isolated Northern Red Sea region of Eritrea. Another hot summer day begins in the small Northeast African nation. Ever since his father Ishmael Kebire passed away, Yohannes Kebire has stepped up and taken care of the family business. The Kebire clan owns close to a thousand acres of land, and their herds of goats, cows, and horses make them the envy of their neighbors. As it is elsewhere in the world, farmers form the backbone of Eritrean society.

The Kebire family's wealth and success hasn't gone unnoticed. Local farmers covet what they have. Yohannes knows that with envy comes danger, so when he and the other herdsmen tend to the animals, they always watch each other's backs. Brigands and bandits aren't the only threats in the Eritrean countryside. The greatest danger a man can face comes from those who know him and claim to be his friends. This adage holds especially true in Eritrea.

In the town of Ghinda, Northern Eritrea, things are done a certain way. The locals are expected to protect themselves and their property rather than relying on law enforcement. Such is the law of the Eritrean countryside. After a few close calls with outlaws, Yohannes moved his mother Asma and his sister Wahida to the City of Asmara where they would be safe from brigands. They would find a better clientele for their textile business in the Eritrean Capital anyways.

Small, isolated towns like Ghinda don't even have a police force, but there are many police officers and soldiers tasked with protecting the City of Asmara. After all, if a country's capital isn't secure, it's not a good look for the whole nation. The leaders of the Eritrean nation don't care about what happens to the people in the countryside, preferring to focus on the big cities like Asmara and Massawa. The hardy people of Ghinda are left to fend for themselves, and honestly, that's the way they like it.

In the town of Ghinda, the locals grow fruits and vegetables, or they raise cattle. Relations are mostly peaceful between the Orthodox Christians like Yohannes and his family, and their Saho Muslim and Tigre Muslim neighbors. In Eritrea, for the most part, Muslims and Christians make an effort to get along. Men and women from both faiths sometimes intermarry. The older generations remember what it was like to live under the yoke of Ethiopia and the harsh rule of the imperialistic Italians. Eritrea has come a long way since then.

Eritrea finds itself at something of a crossroads. Modernists are bringing up questions of everything from religious freedom to women's rights and the rights of sexual minorities. Traditionalists feel very differently of course. They want to keep things the way they've always been. In nations like Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Eritrea, most people live as though gayness, bisexuality, lesbianism and transgender identities don't exist. There are many reasons for that.

The African viewpoint on matters such as sexuality and gender, along with male/female relationships and roles differs from that of Europeans and others. This doesn't mean that queer people don't exist in Africa. Of course, some African women love other women, sexually and romantically, and some African men love other men, but it is largely hidden. In Africa, if a person isn't heterosexual, he or she ought to keep their mouth shut. It's safer that way.

Even though the traditionalists will deny it, there are non-heterosexuals living in Eritrea's arid countryside, just like everywhere else. Yohannes is one of them but he doesn't look or act the way the haters expect him to. As a tall, handsome and masculine Eritrean man, Yohannes is considered above suspicion. When most Eritreans think of a queer person, they envision an effeminate male like Bashir the Somali hairdresser. Yohannes is nothing like that. Sometimes it pays to hide in plain sight.

Following a rough night, Yohannes Kebire got up, yawned and stretched. The six-foot-tall, dark-haired and brown-skinned young Eritrean man looked at his bedroom companions and allowed himself a smile. Girma Kebire and his lovely wife Senedu were still asleep. Yohannes definitely wore them out with his energetic sexual exertions. The brother prides himself on satisfying both the ladies and the fellas. Eritrean bisexuality never looked so good...

"Hey stranger," said Girma, and the lean and athletic, mustachioed factory owner waved at Yohannes. Yohannes smiled at Girma, recalling all the fun and wicked things they tried last night. Girma's wife Senedu, a tall and curvy, brown-skinned woman with curly dark hair, stirred next to him. Yohannes admired Senedu's thick round ass. Eritrean women most definitely got booty if Senedu is any indication.

"How was last night?" Yohannes asked, and Girma winked at him. Senedu awoke, and her eyes fluttered. She looked at Girma, smiled, and then her gaze fell upon Yohannes. Senedu licked her lips as she recalled the things she and her husband Girma did with Yohannes, the sexual deviant masquerading as an innocent farmer. The brother did things which Senedu hadn't thought possible, and she is the kind of gal who watches a lot of porn. Yeah, Yohannes is full of surprises.

"Still a bit sore, thanks to you guys," Senedu said with a grin. Yohannes nodded, thrilled to see the lady in such fine spirits. Yohannes took a serious risk when he got involved with both Girma and Senedu. Even though Yohannes is comfortable with his identity as a bisexual man, the rest of Eritrean society feels very differently. Yohannes knows that he must walk a fine line, and avoid certain pitfalls. It's just the name of the game.

As it is everywhere in Africa, most gay men and bisexual men in Eritrea are deeply closeted, for safety reasons. The streets of Girma aren't like those of San Francisco or Paris. Men who behave differently from the heterosexual, masculine norm are not tolerated. A lot of African men and African women see queerness as something very foreign and very white. Bisexual men in Africa must be like chameleons in order to survive. By getting involved with both Girma and Senedu, Yohannes was exposed, to say the least...

"I trust you enjoyed the experience," Yohannes said at last. From the smiles on their faces, he could tell that Girma and Senedu had a blast. So much that they pulled him back on the bed for an encore. Deciding that the Kibere family cattle could be handled by the other herdsmen, Yohannes went into Girma and Senedu's welcoming arms. Yohannes protests fell on deaf ears. Senedu and her husband Girma wanted his fuck stick and hard body, and Yohannes would simply have to satisfy their cravings...

"Eat my pussy," Senedu said, and the curvy Eritrean beauty got on all fours and shook her big brown ass. Yohannes grinned while admiring Senedu's thick butt. Spreading Senedu's thick ass cheeks wide open, Yohannes sniffed her butt hole and then slid his tongue into her pussy. Time for the bisexual Eritrean farmer to eat some delicious Eritrean pussy. Senedu sighed happily as Yohannes began eating her pussy. No better way to start a blistering hot day under the Eritrean sun, for real.

"Got something for you," Girma said, and he stroked his cock as he approached his wife Senedu. Grinning, Senedu grabbed Girma's cock and took him into her mouth. The Eritrean man groaned in pleasure as his favorite lady gave him the deep throat treatment. As Senedu sucked Girma's thick cock, Yohannes ate her sweet pussy and playfully smacked her thick brown ass. Let the good times roll. Multitasking is the way to go during male/male/female threesomes. Got to make sure everyone gets pleasured.

"Hmm, you taste so damn good," Yohannes said, and thus he feasted on Senedu's pussy. Afterwards, Yohannes spread Senedu's thick ass cheeks, and his agile tongue darted into her butt hole. Yohannes likes assholes and doesn't care about the gender of the person whose ass he's exploring. Senedu was busy with Girma's cock in her mouth so she couldn't moan but she pressed that big ass against Yohannes face because she loved the feel of his tongue in her butt hole. Good times, for real.

"Fill my holes, gentlemen," Senedu said, smiling at Girma and Yohannes. Smiling, the two bisexual men exchanged a nod, then got down to business. Girma lay flat on the bed and stroked his cock as Senedu drew near. The curvy Eritrean beauty happily straddled her husband. Girma caressed Senedu's big tits with one hand and fondled her big brown ass with the other. Senedu grabbed Girma's cock and rubbed it against her pussy. Just like that, she inserted him into her sweet spot. Thus, the fun began again for them.

Meanwhile, Yohannes watched Girma and Senedu as they happily fucked. For a man who likes both pussy and dick, it doesn't get hotter than that. Senedu's big ass jiggled as she rode Girma's long and thick brown cock. Yohannes grabbed some oil and came up behind Senedu, whose thick derriere he fondled. Senedu turned around and smiled at Yohannes, who waved his dick at her. After getting the lady's okay, Yohannes got down to business.

"Here I come," Yohannes said, and he slid his cock into Senedu's butt hole, totally going for the cheeks. Senedu gasped as Yohannes cock popped into her asshole. The freaky Eritrean woman continued to ride her husband Girma's thick cock, which was embedded deep within her pussy. Girma looked at Senedu's beautiful face, now contorted with effort as she handled two dicks at the same time. Yohannes and Girma thoroughly filled Senedu's holes, cramming their respective dicks into her asshole and pussy. Senedu took it like a champ, riding them dicks until she couldn't ride no more...

"Oh fuck, that was intense but I needed that," Senedu said, and she took a moment to recover after Girma and Yohannes stopped fucking her. Yohannes and Girma were done fucking Senedu, but they weren't done with each other. Senedu watched, amazed, as Girma grabbed Yohannes and kissed him. Yohannes kissed Girma back, then grabbed his cock. Girma grinned as Yohannes got on his knees and began sucking his cock while fondling his balls.

"Hmm, it's been a while," Girma said, sighing happily as Yohannes sucked his dick. Yohannes took his sweet time while fellating Girma's cock. Meanwhile, Senedu watched the whole thing, feeling both aroused and a bit disturbed. After polishing Girma's cock and balls, Yohannes got on all fours, exposing his ass. Girma grabbed some oil and lubricated Yohannes ass, and then pushed his dick into him. Just like that, the two men began fucking.

"Oh yeah, go for it," Yohannes said, and he groaned and stroked his cock while Girma fucked him in the ass. Girma gripped Yohannes hips and fucked him good, sinking his cock into the depths of his ass. The two men groaned and moaned as they fucked like there was no tomorrow. Senedu watched them, and felt her nipples harden while her pussy got wetter and wetter. Without realizing it, Senedu had begun masturbating while watching her husband Girma fuck their friend Yohannes. The two men went at it like this for a while, and then climaxed. It was wild, raw and beautiful at the same time.

"This was the wildest thing I've ever seen," Senedu said to Girma, who smiled and nodded. After some wild and freaky morning sex, the Eritrean couple joined their gracious host Yohannes in the farm's backyard. Drawing water from the ancient well, they bathed while bantering, and then got dressed. Yohannes hugged Senedu and Girma goodbye, thanking them for a wonderful time. Everyone had a good time, so what's the harm?

After his new friends returned to their abode in Ghinda proper, Yohannes headed to the fields, where his cattle and herdsmen awaited. A hard day of toiling away under the African sun awaited Yohannes, but he set to it with a smile on his face and a song in his heart. The bisexual African man lives his life his way, far from the judgement and standards of privileged queer people from the Western/European realms. They can never understand or relate to him. Yohannes is who he is, and cannot separate his blackness from his masculinity or his bisexuality. As Yohannes tends to his cattle under the African sun, he thanks his lucky stars to have found others like himself. Life is better that way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers