Bi BBC for Iranian Couples

Story Info
Dr. Davidson fucks curvy Jinoos and her hubby Hocine.
2.4k words
3.12
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen months after moving from Washington D.C. to the City of Calgary, Alberta, Dr. James Davidson has established a rather successful practice. Things got a little too hot in the American Capital for the good doctor, and he was looking for a change of scenery. The good doctor had a little too much fun in the swingers scene of Washington D.C. As a big and tall, handsome Black man with a six-figure salary and a big dick, Dr. Davidson attracted lots of women and men. He fucked a lot of men's wives, and a lot of women's husbands. Yeah, it was a good time for the doctor to get the hell out of Washington D.C. There is such a thing as having too many enemies...

After moving to the Canadian Prairies and restarting his practice, Dr. James Davidson began fishing for clients. In his younger days, the good doctor learned French and Spanish, but he didn't know anything about exotic languages such as Somali, Arabic or Farsi. Fortunately, the good doctor rented office space in an immigrant-laden area of metropolitan Calgary, and a lot of his first clients were minorities of one sort or another. Dr. Davidson is back in business, and exploring his sexuality, of course. Female or male, anyone can get the smoke when the good doctor is horny...

Meet Hocine Rafik and his wife Jinoos Rafik, a nice Iranian-Canadian Muslim couple residing in the City of Calgary, Alberta. Hocine Rafik and Jinoos Rafik met at the University of Calgary, where he studied business and she majored in engineering. They got married a week after graduation. After a decade together, the couple has run into a sort of rut when it comes to sexual and romantic matters. Jinoos discovered that her husband Hocine is secretly bisexual, and confronted him about it. The couple was on the outs for a while, but thanks to couples therapy, their relationship is on the mend. In fact, the couple's therapist, Dr. James Davidson, advised them to explore certain forbidden things together to spice up their marriage...

"Male bisexuality has been around for eons, it's not the end of the world," said Dr. Davidson. The big and tall, dark-skinned African American psychiatrist leaned back in his chair as he looked at the thirty-something Iranian Canadian couple. Hocine and his wife Jinoos seemed quite miserable and forlorn. Not for the first time, the good doctor wondered whether Iranians were more sexually conservative than African Americans. Dr. Davidson thought of his own bisexual adventures at Howard University back in the day. He had a great time banging hot women and handsome men left and right. What's the big deal?

"I am still learning to be comfortable with Hocine liking both sexes," said Jinoos, and the curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Iranian woman smiled and nodded. Hocine sat on the couch next to his wife Jinoos and frowned. For the tall, slim, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, mustachioed Iranian businessman, matters of sexuality were uncomfortable subjects. In Iran, if a man is gay or bisexual, he should keep his mouth shut if he wants to stay alive. In North America, gay men and bisexual men are always running their mouths about their sex lives, and Hocine is still getting used to that.

"Me too," Hocine said glumly, and he forced a smile. Dr. Davidson nodded at Hocine and Jinoos, silently urging them to continue. The goal of couples therapy is to help couples mend their relationships in a place of safety and non-judgement. Hocine and Jinoos seemed like a nice couple and Dr. Davidson would very much like them to stay together. There are far too many divorces in Western society and it would seem that the Middle East is heading down the same path. Something must be done about these issues, for real...

"I remember when I came out as bisexual to my college girlfriend Shamika Welles, she was shocked and upset at first, but then she got over it, we started exploring together, we even had threesomes," said Dr. Davidson confidently. Hocine looked at the doctor and hid a rueful smile. Jinoos looked at the doctor, and her heart skipped a beat. Dr. Davidson was so good-looking, masculine and confident. Jinoos had no idea that a man who looked and acted like Dr. Davidson could be anything other than heterosexual. Hocine was masculine enough, but he wasn't particularly macho. Dr. Davidson looked like he could have been an NFL player or a Canadian Football League player back in the day. Jinoos was surprised, to say the least.

"Please, tell me more, I mean, tell us more," Jinoos said with a nervous smile. Hocine perked right up, pleased with his wife's choice of words. Dr. Davidson smiled confidently and continued with his story. The good doctor knew that he had the Iranian Canadian couple right where he wanted them. If a man who swings both ways wants to seduce a male/female couple, he must first work on the female half of the pair. Get your hooks into the woman and the man will follow. That's how these things work. Dr. Davidson is an expert when it comes to seducing both wives and husbands, separately or together. The cunning, forthrightly bisexual and surreptitiously manipulative doctor knows how the game is played, alright...

"One night, Shamika Welles and I had a threesome with my good friend Jeffrey Diamond, both of them got on their knees and sucked my big pecker, it was a blast," Dr. Davidson said with a grin. Hocine looked at the doctor with an appreciative look. Jinoos smiled shyly at the doctor and began playing with her hair while crossing her legs, angling them toward the doctor. This is a universal sign of female interest, folks. The good doctor knows how to read these things. Nodding confidently, the doctor licked his lips and stared down Hocine and Jinoos like a lion staring down antelopes. Time to show them who's in charge...

"I wish Jinoos and I could have that kind of fun, doctor, but she wouldn't go for it," Hocine said, and he smiled at Dr. Davidson, then looked at Jinoos. Sighing, Jinoos looked at the doctor, then glanced at Hocine. Truth be told, the doctor's tale had aroused Jinoos, and the Iranian gal felt her pussy get wet. As her husband Hocine and Dr. Davidson looked at her, Jinoos froze. The Iranian gal was horny as hell, and was presented with a remarkable sexual opportunity. Jinoos sexual desires warred with her prim and proper Iranian upbringing. Which one shall win?

"Don't be so sure," Jinoos said with a naughty grin, and Hocine sighed happily while Dr. Davidson nodded. The doctor rose to his feet, and the Iranian couple gasped when they saw his cock bulge in his silk dress pants. Dr. Davidson walked toward Hocine and Jinoos, then leaned against his fine oak desk. Patting his groin and smiling at the couple, the doctor nodded firmly. Jinoos licked her lips hungrily while Hocine patted his crotch with one hand and stroked his wife's thighs with the other. Dr. Davidson had them right where he wanted them...

"Let's do this," said Dr. Davidson, and after exchanging a look, Jinoos and Hocine grinned and nodded. Unzipping his pants, the good doctor freed his nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. Jinoos and Hocine gasped in surprise, and the doctor waved his dick at them. Black dick hypnotism is totally a thing and it works on everyone except die-hard gold star lesbians and super heterosexual men. Without even thinking about it, Jinoos and Hocine approached Dr. Davidson like nomads grasping for an oasis in the burning desert. Dr. Davidson nodded as the Iranian couple got on their knees and grabbed his dick. Let the fun begin...

"Hmm, delicious," said Jinoos, and the curvaceous Iranian gal took Dr. Davidson's dick into her mouth. Hocine, kneeling beside his wife, hesitated, and then pressed his lips against the doctor's big Black balls. Dr. Davidson grinned as Hocine sucked on his balls while his wife Jinoos sucked his cock. Big Black dick is the gift that keeps on giving and no one, not even super-conservative Iranian Muslim couples can resist its power and potency.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Hocine said, and he winked at his wife Jinoos as he polished Dr. Davidson's balls with his tongue. Jinoos smiled at her hubby while sucking the doctor's big dark dick. Leaning back on the fine oak desk, Dr. Davidson sighed happily as he got his dick sucked by the sexy Iranian gal and her husband. No need for bisexual men to cheat on their wives and girlfriends with other men. It's much better when the husband and the wife share dick together. Bisexual harmony is much better than having secrets and being tortured with lies and deception. Long live the doctrine of bisexual harmony!

"The couple that sucks dick together stays together," Dr. Davidson murmured, and Hocine and Jinoos shared a laugh, then resumed sucking the doctor's cock and balls. Next, Dr. Davidson propped Jinoos on the desk, after she undressed, of course. The good doctor admired the Iranian lady's petite, curvy body, her big tits and her big ass. Jinoos grinned and spread her legs invitingly. Dr. Davidson brought his face to Jinoos crotch and began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Hocine got on his knees and sucked the doctor's cock. He'd always wanted to suck cock with his wife present, and now's his chance...

"Hmm, feels good," Jinoos whispered, and the curvy gal rubbed her tits together as Dr. Davidson ate her pussy. Sucking on Jinoos clit, Dr. Davidson worked two fingers into her pussy and twisted them inside. Jinoos moaned deeply and shuddered on the desk. The doctor ate her pussy like a hungry man and she loved every minute of it. Meanwhile, Hocine gave Dr. Davidson's cock the deep throat treatment. Dr. Davidson paused to smile at Hocine, thanking the bisexual Iranian man for a job well done. The three of them did their thing in this fashion, taking turns pleasuring one another...

"This is hot," Hocine said, smiling at his wife Jinoos and Dr. Davidson as they grabbed condoms and continued with their fun. Jinoos was now on all fours, face down and ass up, on the doctor's expensive rug. Gripping Jinoos hips, Dr. Davidson thrust his big dark dick into her sweet pussy. Jinoos began grinding her big ass against the doctor's groin, driving his dick deeper inside of her. The curvy Iranian gal took the dick without screaming and there's a good reason for that. With her husband Hocine's dick in her mouth, Jinoos couldn't have screamed even if she wanted to. As the two bisexual men serviced her at both hands, Jinoos rocked between them. This was male/female/male action done right, for real...

"Fill my holes," Jinoos said to Dr. Davidson and Hocine as they switched things up after a little while. Hocine and the doctor exchanged a smile, for they were totally down with that. This time, Hocine lay flat on the carpet while Jinoos straddled him. Hocine caressed Jinoos big tits and smacked her thick ass as he thrust his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, the doctor grabbed some lubricant, and smeared it on his dick. Coming up behind Jinoos, Dr. Davidson caressed the Iranian gal's thick ass. Spreading Jinoos ass cheeks wide open, Dr. Davidson pressed his dick against her asshole, and pushed.

"So tight," Dr. Davidson groaned as his dick popped into Jinoos butt hole. The curvaceous, big-bottomed Iranian gal screamed passionately as the doctor penetrated her butt hole. At the same time, Hocine slammed his dick into Jinoos pussy. Jinoos rocked between the two men as she rode their dicks. Dr. Davidson filled Jinoos asshole with his big dark dick while Hocine crammed his cock into her pussy. The two bisexual men could feel their cocks inside Jinoos holes, separated only by a thin film of flesh. With a big cock in her pussy and a big dick in her asshole, Jinoos was on cloud nine. The Iranian gal took those dicks in her holes like a champ, riding them like a rodeo queen. Let the good times roll...

"Oh fuck, I've had enough," Jinoos said after a while, and Hocine and Dr. Davidson stopped toot sweet. The two bisexual studs pulled their cocks out of their favorite lady's vagina and butt hole. Of course, they were still horny. Dr. Davidson threw away the used condom and put on another one. Hocine smiled at the doctor and got on all fours. The bisexual Iranian stud lubricated his own ass and waited. Jinoos watched intently as Dr. Davidson came up behind Hocine, smacked his ass and then thrust his cock into him. Hocine groaned as Dr. Davidson's big dark dick invaded his asshole, moments after fucking his wife Jinoos's asshole. The bisexual Black man conquers all booty holes, female or male, and doesn't discriminate...

"Fuck me," Hocine groaned, and he stroked his cock as Dr. Davidson gripped his hips and slammed his Black cock into the depths of his ass. The good doctor winked at Jinoos, who watched with a mixture of arousal and shock as her husband got fucked in the ass by the same man who just fucked her in the ass. Without realizing it, Jinoos fingered her wet pussy while watching the show. Dr. Davidson pounded Hocine's ass like there was no tomorrow, fucking the bisexual Iranian hunk until he tapped out. After pulling his dick out of Hocine's ass, Dr. Davidson barely had time to catch his breath, for Jinoos came after him...

"This was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Jinoos said, and she grabbed Dr. Davidson's cock, pulled off the condom and began sucking him off. Hocine, lying close by, smiled and joined his wife. Dr. Davidson grinned as the sexy Iranian couple joined forces to suck his dick. No biphobia. No jealousy. No deception. Just pure bisexual harmony. Jinoos and Hocine sucked Dr. Davidson until he finally came, blasting his manly seed all over their faces. Hocine and Jinoos smiled, then licked the doctor's cum off of each other's faces. Dr. Davidson nodded in approval, feeling utterly pleased with himself.

"Thanks for everything, doctor," said Hocine Rafik as he and his wife Jinoos left Dr. Davidson's office. The good doctor shook hands with the couple and walked them to the door. Today's session had gone much better than expected. Dr. Davidson took a shower, put his clothes back on and headed to the storied Morrissey Boulevard area of Calgary, where he rented a lovely townhouse. Less than two years after moving to the City of Calgary, Alberta, the good doctor is having the time of his life. The brouhaha caused by Dr. Davidson's bisexual adventures in the swingers scene of Washington D.C. hasn't followed him to the Canadian Prairies. Life is good!