Bi Black Master's 3-Way Fun

Story Info
Keshia and Samuel meets sexy transwoman Sabrina Jones.
1.4k words
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Keshia, I will fuck you and your man," said Sabrina Jones. The six-foot-tall, large-breasted, curvy and dark-skinned transgender goddess looked at the black couple and smiled. In the town of Jackson, Mississippi, on a cold winter night, things were totally heating up. Keshia Bartleby and her boyfriend Samuel Xavier exchanged nervous grins as they considered Sabrina Jones words. The curvy African American transgender goddess looked a lot like Tennis legend Serena Williams, only with a much bigger ass and the kind of colossal black cock that would make porn star Sean Michaels himself green with envy.

"This is how we get down in the great state of Mississippi," Keshia replied, and she kissed Samuel, while Sabrina watched. These two seemed to have some real chemistry going on and it's always a good thing. The sexy black transgender goddess stroked her big black cock while the black couple did their thing. Keshia was brown-skinned, short-haired, nicely tall and thick, with big tits, a curvy body and a huge black ass. As for Samuel, he was big and tall, dark-skinned and very masculine looking. The kind of guy that Sabrina loves to fuck. This was going to be fun...

"I'm down for whatever," Samuel said, and he smiled at Keshia before approaching Sabrina. Smiling, Sabrina leaned back on the bed as Samuel and Keshia knelt before her. The big black man and the sexy, chubby black woman joined forces to wrangle the black transgender goddess colossal black cock. Samuel took Sabrina's balls in his mouth, sucking on them like sugar cubes while his girlfriend Keshia began sucking on Sabrina's cock. Sabrina has fucked a lot of black cisgender women and black cisgender men in her time and finds both equally good at sucking her big black cock. There's something to be said about equality in the bedroom, eh?

"Suck that big black cock like you mean it," Sabrina Jones said haughtily. Whether she was addressing Keshia or Samuel was unclear. The black couple exchanged a look and doubled their efforts to get Sabrina's rocks off. As a sexy black transgender lady who fucks cisgender black women and cisgender black men every damn day, Sabrina enjoys having her big black cock and balls sucked properly. Samuel stopped sucking on Sabrina's balls and joined Keshia in sucking Sabrina's big black cock. As Keshia licked Sabrina's dick head, Samuel licked the underside of her shaft. Team work most definitely makes the dream work!

"Hmm, I brought my strap-on dildo, anyone cares for some pegging?" Keshia paused to ask. Sabrina's response was to caress the back of Keshia's neck while shaking her head. Like a lot of strong modern black women, Keshia sometimes likes to do too much. Sabrina urged the sexy chubby black lady to focus on the task at hand. Keshia got the hint and resumed sucking Sabrina's big black cock while Samuel continued to help things along. Sabrina sighed happily as Samuel and Keshia sucked her big black cock like there was no tomorrow.

"I want to cum over both your faces," Sabrina said, and Keshia and Samuel smiled while waiting expectantly. After her big black cock got sucked properly, Sabrina was ready to cum. The sexy black transgender goddess stroked her big black cock and groaned as she came. Sabrina blew her load all over Keshia and Samuel's faces. Samuel and Keshia laughed while licking Sabrina's cum off of each other's faces. Samuel is bisexual and Keshia is okay with it, but her preference is for black on black fun. That's why Keshia agreed to do this bisexual black threesome with Sabrina and Samuel here. Let the good times roll...

"This is hot," Samuel said, and after sucking Sabrina's big black cock, he found himself horny for some fun. Keshia grinned and got on all fours, shaking her huge black ass at Samuel. Grinning, Samuel came up behind her and put on a condom. Without further ado, Samuel gripped Keshia's wide hips and thrust his big dark dick into her pussy. Sabrina sat nearby, stroking her big black cock while watching Samuel fuck Keshia. The sexy black transgender goddess likes watching bisexual black men in action, and Samuel is one of those rare ones who truly enjoys both the pussy and the dick. Black male bisexuality is quite simply hot...

"Fuck me good," Keshia demanded, and the big beautiful black woman began grinding her huge black ass against Samuel's groin. Grinning, Samuel playfully smacked Keshia's big black ass and slammed his hard dick deeper into her pussy. Sabrina watched the whole thing while stroking her big black cock and got so turned on that she decided to join in. Keshia smiled as Sabrina drew near, waving her big black cock at her. Keshia grabbed Sabrina's big black cock and began sucking her off. Samuel winked at Sabrina as they joined forces to fuck Keshia, servicing her at both ends.

"Hmm, that feels so good," Sabrina said as Keshia gave her the deep throat treatment. Meanwhile, Samuel pulled his big dark dick out of Keshia's pussy and then reached for some lotion. Samuel lubricated Keshia's butt hole and then pressed his hard dick against her backdoor. Like a lot of big beautiful black women with huge black asses, Keshia often gets asked to try anal sex. Samuel sweet talked her into it and Keshia has loved it ever since. Samuel pushed his dick into Keshia's butt hole while Keshia continued to suck Sabrina's big black cock. Keshia's butt hole felt warm and tight around Samuel's dick. In Samuel's experience, big beautiful women have the tightest and warmest butt holes of all. That's why Samuel loves big beautiful ladies like Keshia ...when he isn't chasing the fellas or transgender gals like Sabrina. It's all in a day's work...

"Hmm, hey, Sabrina, can a brother get some of that?" Samuel asked out loud. Even with his big black dick lodged inside Keshia's warm, tight butt hole, Samuel was still horny. Sabrina grinned and pulled her big black cock out of Keshia's mouth. The sexy black transgender goddess loves getting blowjobs from hot cisgender black women like Keshia here, but black male ass is her prime interest. Sabrina donned a condom and came up behind Sabrina. Time for the big black man to feel every inch of Sabrina's power...

"Here I come," Sabrina said, and she gripped Samuel's hips before pushing her big black cock into his butt hole. Samuel groaned as Sabrina's big black cock popped into his black ass. At the same time, Keshia moaned, her smooth black pussy getting wetter and wetter as Samuel's big black dick hardened inside her butt hole. Samuel continued to fuck Keshia's asshole just as Sabrina plunged her cock in the depths of his asshole. This is a bisexual black threesome done right, with copious amounts of ass fucking delivered to the black ladies and the black fellas.

"Hmm, this is so hot," Samuel groaned, and he closed his eyes, overwhelmed with pleasure as Sabrina's big cock filled his asshole while Keshia's asshole gripped his dick tightly. Keshia squealed in sheer delight as Samuel's big black dick tickled her butt hole while his own butt hole got tickled by Sabrina's big black cock. The steamy bisexual three-way continued until the participants could stand it no more. Keshia's butt hole was wide open as Samuel's cock exited its confines, and true to form, Sabrina noted that Samuel's asshole was even wider after she pulled out of him. Isn't that frigging awesome?

"Hmm, I had fun, we should do this more often," Keshia said to Sabrina, as they exited the showers. Sabrina smiled at Keshia, who had her arms around her boo, Samuel. The black couple was all smiles after a hot and steamy fuck, which is to be expected. Sabrina Jones doesn't like repeat experiences with couples but she might make an exception for Keshia Bartleby and Samuel Xavier since they were both so much fun. After wishing the sexy black couple goodnight, Sabrina walked them to the door and then returned to her inner sanctum.

While having a glass of red wine, Sabrina watched a video of their session, which she'd secretly recorded from multiple cameras and various angles. The absolutely intense and highly erotic video came out clear and was way hotter than Sabrina thought it would be. This sort of freaky fun deserves to be shared with a wider audience. Sabrina smiled as she considered the possibilities. Keshia and Samuel are about to become famous, whether they like it or not. That's just the way Sabrina gets down...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amanda and Sam Ch. 01 A perfect end to our Spanish vacation, with a lovely guest.in Group Sex
Newlyweds New Desires Ch. 01 Unexpected end to the night when seeing an old friend.in Loving Wives
A Change of Life A curse changes a couples life.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Hot Wife at a Convention Ch. 01-02 Don's wife becomes a hot wife at a Vegas convention.in Group Sex
Hotel Fun Excitement at the hotel on a weekend away.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories