A Change of Life

Story Info
A curse changes a couples life.
19.8k words
4.03
9.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaLinda
LisaLinda
34 Followers

I have a strange but true tale of when I went thru the change of life. It started out, I thought, as a bad dream but it really happened. I was married to my high school sweetheart for over 23 years. We, like all married couples had our ups and downs over the year's but we worked thru them and are happy and we loved our lifestyle and our life's. Anne is a fine looking woman, she is 5 feet 4 inches tall, around 130 pounds, nice slim and shapely legs. She has 35 B breast that have large nipples that still point up. Her figure is well shaped with wide hips and flat tummy. Over the years her hair has been long, short, straight, wavey, brown, blond, and raven. Right now, her black hair drapes down to just above her breast. Her brown eyes still sparkle. I on the other hand 6 feet 2 inches, weigh in just under 200 pounds, brown eyes and brown hair that is still full but not as thick as it was five years before.

One night we went out to dinner and dancing. She wanted to try a new place that her girlfriend at the office talked about. I don't like changes to much but agreed to go with the flow. After dinner we took a cab to the new club. We had a good time dancing for over an hour. We danced to almost all the songs, even the faster ones. We returned to our table when a younger couple approached our table with the waitress. The club was over crowded the waitress asked if the younger couple could share our table. Anne said yes before I could respond. I did not like the idea but kept my mouth closed. I took Anne to the floor as we danced, I told her that I did not like the couple. It was something I could not put my finger on, Anne said that I was just being old and just let it go. They are just sitting with us.

When we sat back down a bottle of wine was served, I asked who ordered it and was told that because we shared our table the owner sent it over. We all had a glass of the wine, the young woman started to talk low to Anne about life and then started to get personal about our sex life. Anne deflected the conversation, a few seconds later the young man asked Anne to dance. When they got to the floor the music changed to a slower song. Anne tried to walk off be he pulled her in and started to dance slow. I started to get up but the young woman clasped my hand said it's ok just a dance. I tried to move but she pulled me back down to my seat.

She sat close as I watched the dance floor; she placed her hand high up on my thigh and squeeze my leg hard. Her little finger touched my crouch. I pushed her hand away. She laughed saying that I must be older than I look. I looked at the dance floor the young man moved his hand down over Anne's butt leaning down whispered something into her ear. She pushed him away and slapped his face hard. I got up grabbed Anne pursue. The young woman said that she would teach us to be more open to life. I walked to Anne side just as he young man started to raise his hand up, looking like he was going to slap her. I pushed him away and said that he is making a big mistake. He stopped as I took Anne off the dance floor and out of the club, he yelled he would get even.

In the cab home I asked Anne what he did besides grouping her ass. She said he asked her if she was a good cocksucker, that is when she slapped him. I told her what the young woman did and said. After we got home the phone rang, Anne answered it. Anne said how did you get this number. After a few seconds she said screw you and hung up. I asked her what happened? Anne said that it was the young woman from the club tonight. I looked at Anne I could see she was upset. I asked what. Anne she said that the woman said she was a witch as her husband was a warlock. Anne said that the woman said that she cast a spell on me because I told her she did not know how to be a woman. She told Anne that that I would need to learn how real fast. Anne said that the man was mad and he cast a spell on her that would bring out what a real woman should be. Anne added that she said that our lives are going to change.

Anne was upset we took a while to calm down before we went to bed. That night Anne said that she did not understand it, but she wanted to have sex, sex like we have not done since we were younger. She said that she just need it tonight, needed to be taken with the old passion from before we were married. The sex we had in the back of the van parked by the river. The sex like we had in high school. I of course did not argue with that, Anne was a real sex machine that night. She took the lead and we did things that we did not do for a long time, she even had me take her ass, that is something we have not done for over five years. After she made me have my fourth orgasm, I just could not do more and had to rest. As I laid with her beside me, she took out her sex toy and amused her herself for the next hour before she finally said she could not go on. She asked me to lick her till she cums, it took me half an hour to satisfy her before she quivered and pushed me away. About ten minutes later we both were asleep.

The next day I woke up with some pain in my chest, and my groin, I itched between my legs. Anne said that she still felt the need to masturbate. I told her to go on I'll watch because I could not get it up right then. I slipped out of bed to the bathroom. I heard the water running into the tub, after awhile I looked thru the door crack at Anne. She was in the tub with bubbles just lower than her breast she had her toy between her legs and it must have been on high because I could hear it buzzing, her head back, her eyes closed, her mouth open, pulling on her own nipple. Anne masturbated for almost an hour before I heard her cry out "yes, yes, yes" I looked in again as Anne laid in the tub with her legs over both sides looking spent but with a very big smile.

That day as we worked on the yard, Anne asked if we should be worried about the call from last night. I told her no it was just a crank call. Anne said but how did she know our number. I said remember we told her our names when they sat down, she just looked it up because it was the house phone not a cell. We both felt a little off, just tired but just a little more than that, we took our time on the yard. My chest was sore, Ann at one point had the long handle of the rake between her legs rubbing herself. We stopped the work and went inside, we both laid down and fell asleep. When I woke up it was dark and Anne was gone. As I walked to the bathroom my pants felt loose and I kept stepping on the cuffs.

In the dark bathroom, because my eyes hurt so I did not turn the lights on. I took off my clothes and got in the shower when the water hit my chest it hurt, as I lathered up when my hands passed over my chest, I felt my nipples harden and they stuck out a little bit. Also, the hair on my chest rubbed off to the drain. I called for Anne she came in. Anne turned on the light, when she saw me, she gasped. I asked her what's wrong? She pointed at me and said to reach down. I moved my hand down. My cock was so small that it looked like I was five years old and the hair was all gone.

Anne had me get out of the shower; she dried me off with her towel witch was softer than mine. As she patted me dry, she said that I look like I was shorter and my hips are wider. We went into the bedroom; I sat on the bed. She took out her phone and started taking pictures of me and she said that I was changing. She then switched to video to have a visual record. I looked down and saw my breast had expanded out and rounded. I reached down I felt my cock, it was smaller than it was just a few seconds before. My scrotum was empty. Anne said that I looked like I was changing into a woman. She looked up at me and we both said, "the phone call."

Anne told me to get in bed she was going to call her doctor, Lynn was an old friend from high school that I once dates. She was the first girl that I had sex with in fact. She moved away the next month and we did not see each other till Anne and I had been married for about two years. When we moved here after I got my job. Anne was pregnant and needed a doctor, the office told her that the company used a doctor that just hired a new doctor in town. That is when she first met Lynn. They hit it off fast and when I came to pick her up, I was shocked to see Lynn. She has been Anne's doctor since and also a good friend.

Anne and Lynn came into the bedroom and turned on the lights, Ann gasped. I woke up and found that my breast were the same size and shape as Anne's and that my cock was gone. I had all the parts of a woman between my legs. My hair was longer it had turned red. Lynn examined me and had me stand up. When I did, I felt the weight on my chest as my breast pull down some. Lynn said that I looked to be about 130 135 pounds around 5 feet 7 inches. She asked if I felt sick or had any pain. I said no, she took my temperature blood pressure, felt around my breast and neck then she had me sit and check my eyes and ears. Lynn said that she did not think I was in danger right now.

She told Anne to bring me into her office tomorrow. Lynn said I should get to bed and try to sleep.

Anne walked Lynn to the door as they walked out the room as the door closed, Lynn asked that Anne make sure that I looked right when I came in, she did not want her other patient's to feel uneasy. Anne came in the room said I needed something to sleep in. She went to her dresser and pulled out a set of pajamas that were pink, I said no way. Then she pulled out a green nightie and handed it to me. I started to protest but Anne said this or these, I chose the nightie. Ann stripped naked and put on the pajamas, she looked great in them.

I stood up and put on the nightie it felt nice on my skin but because of my height it was short. On Anne it fell below her panties about three inches on me it just covered my new womanhood as Anne called it. I got in bed Anne told me that she was sleeping in the guest room because she did not want to keep me up. She said that if she stayed that she might need to bother me. I said that I was a sound sleeper, Anne kissed my forehead as she pulled the covers over me and said that is not what she meant. She opened her drawer and took out her toy and left the room. I heard the door close and Anne get in bed, I knew that she was masturbating. I had a hard time falling asleep.

In the morning Anne came in to wake me, her pajama bottom were off the top open. Her nipples looked like they were red and swollen. She looked like she had very little sleepy. She pulled down my covers saw that my panties were off and they were damp. She just smiled and told me to get up we had to get showered and dressed. I said it only 7 a.m. Anne said she knew but we girls take more time to get ready. I gave her a dirty look. Ann took me to the bathroom as I started to lift the seat Anne stopped me. She said I needed to sit down, I turned red and said I forgot. I sat down, looked up asked her how do I get it started. Ann smiled and told me to just relax and push a little from the center of my crouch. I did and the flow started it felt great because I was full. I sat there and heard my pee hit the water the flow felt stronger but it also felt warm on my skin. Just before I finished, Anne told me to remember to wipe. I started to say something. Anne held her hand up and say we girls need to wipe to keep clean. I looked at her. She said that if I looked like a girl, I needed to act like a girl. I needed to keep reminding myself that I was a girl to pull this off in public. She did not want me to have any problems, also if I could not get back to normal, I might have to stay this way. That is when it hit me, Anne might be right.

I sat there as my eyes teared up. That was the first time the emotional aspects of what happened to me showed up. Anne walked over to me; she held my head to her naked breast as she stroked my hair. Anne pulled me to my feet and turned on the shower as I took off my nightie. She told me to use her soap and shampoo. As I washed Anne told me how to wash so I would not miss any important areas. She also told me that I should shave. I touched my face and said that I did not think I needed to today. Anne said that I was thinking like a man. She said I should do my legs and underarms, and if I were her, I would trim and thin my pubic hair. I stopped the shower I said I don't know how.

Anne opened the shower and stepped in. She had me sit dawn on the ledge she took her razor and cream she started with my underarms, It felt strange sitting there with my hands over my head as my wife shaved me. I felt my breast pull up and rubbed together. Anne then knelt dawn and did my lower legs. She had me stand and told me to do my legs above my knees, all the way around front, back and side. When I finished, she told me to sit back down. She took out a pair of scissors and cut off my pubic hair, then she lathered me between my legs around my outer pussy lips, she gently shaved me clean. As she washed off the soap with the hand held shower head, she ran her fingers oner my pussy and said that she likes a smooth felling pussy it sexy.

As she used her hands on me, she kissed me on the lips for my first kiss as a girl. It was very different than how we kissed when I was normal. She was gentle and soft. I felt a strange heat between my legs. We kissed long, she pushed our lips open, our tongues intertwined. She broke the kiss and told me to get out. I dried myself as she showed. Anne said I need to put her lotion on all over my body to smooth my skin from the shave. I did as told.

I brushed my teeth, then I walked into the bedroom. Anne was in her closet pulling out some clothes. I asked her what she was looking for. She said something for you to wear. I said what! She looked at me and said I can't wear my old clothes, they won't fit. Besides, I am a girl now, for a while, and I better look the part. She had laid out a bra and pantie set for me. I looked at them they were a skimpy cut pantie made of light pink color nylon with matching lace, the bra had nylon cups with very little padding. I asked for something in a different color. Anne said no I needed to have pink so they won't show under my clothes.

Ann came out of the closet with a few things in her hand. She watches as I stepped into the panties. As I pulled them up my legs, I felt the smooth fabric glide up my skin it felt wonderful. As I pulled them tight to my new pussy, the feel was a real turn-on. Anne said you must like the feel. I looked at her. She pointed to my hard nipples and said I must be excited with the sexy feeling of the panties. I blushes and said that I did like the feel. She told me how to put on the bra, how to close the claps behind my back, then how to adjust my titties into the cups right. Anne said that she was not going to have me wear pantyhose today because I would need to take them off a few times over the course of the exam.

She handed me a pink blouse with a white lace tie around the neck. As I put on the blouse it was strange to be buttoning on the other side. The blouse fell to the top of my panties Anne said that that will do for now. The skirt was pelted with small pink and white strips, it fell about five inches below my panties. I said it was a little short. Anne said that it was because I was so tall, the skirt was hers, that it fit right on her, about high mid-thigh, but it was shorter on me. Anne said it looked cute on me anyhow.

I just wanted to cry. Anne sat me down dried and brushed my hair. She told me how I should act and to walk more on my toes and the balls of my feet. She pulls my hair back into a ponytail and ties it off with a pink ribbon. She then said I needed makeup. I started to say no but she gave me the look. Anne said just some powder and lip gloss. She added pink lip gloss then a little pink eye shadow to my eyes. She whispered that a girl should always use the color of her panties on her eyes for her man to know what color they are. Then she kissed me on the cheek. I told her I was not going to let a man see my panties anyway. She smiled and said right. I gave her the look this time. She had me put on a white pair of her two inch heels, they hurt my feet because they were tight but we both were surprised that I could get them on.as. She pulled out a gold chain for my neck and a gold and silver bracelet then the last touch was perfume that I thought smelled really sexy, but I thought she put too much on. She said that it will wear off soon. She handed me a white shoulder strap purse. Then she told me to go down and get the coffee started while she dressed.

I had a little problem with my heels at first but as I walked around the house, I learned to keep my back straighter and to move my weight to the ball and toes of my feet. Anne came in and asked me to walk around for her. As I did, she said that I needed to put one foot in line and to the front of the other. I should crossing my legs just a little bit, to step down with my toe more first. As I walked around the kitchen, she said by crossing my legs slightly, as I walk my hips will swing more, just as a woman should.

She looked at the time and said we need to go; she took my purse. She opened it, she put in my keys, driver license, some money, credit cards. Then she added a small bottle of perfume, and my lip gloss.

She said she would drive because my ID is wrong. When we reached the car, she told me not to open her door, just get in the passenger seat. As I opened the door she said to sit down first then swing in my legs and to keep my knees together. I did as told. I pulled the seat belt over and had to adjust it so that it fell between my breast. Anne instructed me on all sorts of little things as she drove. How to keep my voice lower, when I talked it was a woman's voice, I thought sexy sounding, keeping it quieter sounded even sexier.

We arrived at Lynn's office around 9:45 as we sat in the waiting room. Anne told me to keep my knees together or cross my legs over my knees like a good girl. Because my skirt was so short I should not give the men a show, she added if I don't want to, she smiled. I gave her the look again. She raised a magazine to my ear. Anne said that I was a gorges looking girl, I should enjoy it while I can. Then she kissed my cheek. I whispered, not to tease me too much I might get made. She whispered that I was good looking and many men would want to get into my panties. I slapped her lightly on the shoulder and said that's not going to happen. She smiled and opened a women's magazine. She handed me one I started to read.

As I read, I saw an article on monthly menstrual cycle and what effects it had on the whole body. As I read it, I got caught up in the article. Anne touched my arm said that the nurse called us. I started to put down the magazine. Anne told me to keep it and finish it later. I put the magazine in my purse and flowed the nurse and Anne to the office. Lynn said I looked really nice. She had the nurse take me to the exam room and help me undress and put on the short gown for the exam. When I was ready Lynn and her male partner came in and started the exam.

First the normal stuff Hight 5.7 1/4 weight 133 and1/2 then vitals and description red hair, green eyes, well figured, normal reflexes, ears clear, heart normal, chest clear. Then Allen the male doctor opened the back of my gown and pulled it down over my breast and started the breast exam. He heled my breast, one at a time, he used his fingers to starch and squeeze them. When he moved his fingers over my nipples, they hardened. I blushed, also I felt a warm tingle between my legs and I was a little damp. I thought I would die. Lynn smiled and held my hand. Then Allen pulled the gown lower to just above my waist and felt my ribs. Then I was told to lay down.

He checked my stomach and upper hips; Lynn moved my feet into the stirrup and pushed open my knees. Allen put on gloves and did the finger examination. His fingers felt like telephone poles as he checked for my prostate, He said he could not feel it at all, Then he changed gloves and

LisaLinda
LisaLinda
34 Followers