Bi Black Master's White Mistress

Story Info
Bi Monsieur Sauvage tames Mormon dominatrix Molly.
1.3k words
2.81
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Meet Molly Cosgrove, a young woman living in Salt Lake City, Utah. Five-foot-eight, curvy and sexy, with alabaster skin, reddish blonde hair and blue eyes, Molly is the quintessential young Mormon woman. Molly Cosgrove wears plaid shirts and ankle-length skirts, and carries herself with an air of quiet confidence, as befitting the modern Mormon woman. After her parents Rupert and Francine Cosgrove died, Molly inherited the Cosgrove fortune, worth an estimated six point six million dollars. Molly, a recent graduate of the University of Utah, just wants to have fun. She's discovered the world of BDSM and has a decadent sexual appetite. What could go wrong?

Molly Cosgrove has had a devil of a time in the BDSM world of Salt Lake City. At Club Luxor, which caters to the wealthy and the powerful, Molly has met some truly fascinating people. One of the most fascinating local players is Monsieur Sauvage, a handsome black gentleman whose ten-inch cock makes him a demigod in the world of horny white couples. That's right, white wives and their white husbands love to get fucked by Monsieur Sauvage. The openly bisexual, dominant black man doesn't mind at all. White holes, whether female or male, were made for black poles...

Monsieur Sauvage was a bit surprised on that evening when Molly the Mormon chick requested his presence. Apparently, the pretty rich gal was willing to pay him three thousand dollars for ninety minutes of his time, no questions asked. Monsieur Sauvage has met Molly the Mormon chick before. Three weeks ago, Monsieur Sauvage and his buddies, Slater the Jamaican stud and Master Teshome, a tall and handsome Ethiopian gentleman, were part of the interracial gang bang party where Molly got fucked in every hole she's got. Monsieur Sauvage figured Molly wanted some more of the same. Well, Molly ended up surprising him...

Monsieur Sauvage walked into the dungeon with a smile on his face, remembering how much fun he had with Molly the last time they saw one another. After Master Teshome and Slater the Jamaican stud fucked Molly, Monsieur Sauvage at last had his turn. Bending Molly over, Monsieur Sauvage smacked her big white booty and then had his way with her. Molly turned out to be a real screamer after Monsieur Sauvage spread her thick white ass cheeks and pushed his big black cock into her butt hole. Hell, Molly even farted while getting ass fucked by Monsieur Sauvage, which caused him to laugh. When Monsieur Sauvage arrived in the dungeon, he found Molly in full dominatrix gear. What the fuck?

"This is called flipping the script," Molly said to her new pal Zackary Brown, also known as Monsieur Sauvage. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and muscular African American man remained silent. Molly looked at Monsieur Sauvage and smiled. This was going to be fun. For quite some time now, Monsieur Sauvage has been quite active in the BDSM world of Salt Lake City, acting as a Bull for white couples. Hell, just last night, a white dude named Floyd sucked Monsieur Sauvage's big black cock after Monsieur Sauvage fucked his wife Mildred in every hole she's got. Good times, for real.

"I'm down for whatever," Monsieur Sauvage replied, and Molly cackled with glee. The short, thick white chick grinned and caressed her strap-on dildo, modeled after the penis of bisexual African American porn star Sean Michaels, the man who's fucked thousands of cisgender women and hundreds of transwomen. Molly came up behind Monsieur Sauvage and caressed his ass. In the interracial porn movies that Molly watches, black men like Monsieur Sauvage fuck silly white chicks in their mouths, vaginas and butt holes. Well, Molly is about to flip the script...

"Here I come," Molly said, and she gripped Monsieur Sauvage then leaned into him. Monsieur Sauvage groaned as Molly pushed the dildo up his ass. That's right, a big black man is getting fucked in the ass by a short white chick with a strap-on dildo. Molly sighed happily as she bucked her hips, thrusting the dildo deeper into Monsieur Sauvage's ass. Molly remembered how she almost choked on Monsieur Sauvage's big black cock during her first and only interracial gang bang. Monsieur Sauvage crammed his dick down Molly's throat while his buddies Slater and Master Teshome filled her pussy and asshole with their big black dicks. Oh yeah, Molly has a long memory...

"Oh fuck," Monsieur Sauvage said, and he winced as Molly's strap-on dildo invaded his ass. The big black man has had the pleasure of cramming his big black cock inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of dozens of white women, as well as the mouths and butt holes of dozens of white males. This was Monsieur Sauvage's first time getting fucked in the ass by anyone, and Molly the sadistic Mormon chick intended to make it memorable. Grabbing Monsieur Sauvage's big black balls, Molly gave them a rather firm squeeze. Monsieur Sauvage groaned, but did not scream. Molly squeezed his balls harder and Monsieur Sauvage screamed at last.

"Come on, Monsieur Sauvage, I want to hear you scream, you shoved your big black cock up my white female ass, now I get some payback," Molly said, laughing. Monsieur Sauvage gritted his teeth, refusing to give Molly the satisfaction she craved. Molly stepped things up a notch, and slammed the dildo into the forbidden depths of Monsieur Sauvage's butt hole. Theorizing that the world isn't going to end just because a white woman fucks a black man's ass with her strap-on dildo, Molly totally had her way with Monsieur Sauvage.

"Dammit, it hurts but also feels good," Monsieur Sauvage grudgingly admitted, and Molly laughed, thrilled by his response. After a while, they switched things up. Molly put Monsieur Sauvage on his back and looked into his eyes while fucking him with her strap-on dildo. Monsieur Sauvage sighed and relaxed as Molly continued to fuck him. Molly smiled and then leaned over, kissing Monsieur Sauvage passionately. A bit surprised, Monsieur Sauvage kissed Molly back passionately.

"I want you to be my King, but once in a while, I will wreck your ass," Molly said to Monsieur Sauvage, who nodded. Smiling, Molly pulled the dildo out of the black man's ass. The two of them took a breather, and relaxed. Both had explored wholly new territory that night, that's for damned sure. Molly is a white woman who loves black men and only black men, but she is NOT submissive. Monsieur Sauvage is a bisexual black man who fucks white women and white men every damn day and twice on Sunday, but he's never met a white dominatrix before. What's going to happen next?

"I could use a bossy white queen, we can do the strap-on thing once a week, but the rest of the time, your mouth, pussy and ass are getting filled by my big black dick, cool?" Monsieur Sauvage demanded. Molly squealed in delight and nodded, then Monsieur Sauvage pulled her into his arms and kissed her. It was the beginning of a wonderful relationship between the two of them. The tall, muscular black man and the short, curvy white female Mormon. Such couples are quite rare in Salt Lake City, Utah, but so what? Interracial love is here to stay, and everyone needs to get with the program.

A year after that fateful encounter, Monsieur Sauvage and Molly Cosgrove got married. The couple honeymooned in Montego Bay, Jamaica, the groom's birthplace. All is well with Molly's world. The young Mormon woman loves her husband and he loves her back. Monsieur Sauvage was disappointed and saddened when Molly failed to bring her strap-on dildo for their honeymoon. The black stud punished his blushing bride by tying her up and fucking her asshole for hours. Molly Cosgrove learned her lesson and made it up to her new husband Monsieur Sauvage by fisting his black ass with her sleek white hand. All is well that ends well for this most unique couple...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers