Bi Bridges - Chance Encounter

Story Info
Bikers make a connection - Find mutual passions.
1.1k words
4.53
6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never really embraced my Bi leanings until after my divorce from my 2nd wife, by that time I was in my mid 50's. My journey into gay sex started in about the time I was 20 while serving in the military. I grew up in rural America and thus have a love for backpacking and camping on overnight adventures that are off the beaten path. One of my buddies was a "city boy" and bugged me to take him. The first night into the camp out we began to play poker which turned into silly truth or dare bets. One thing led to another and before long I was getting my dicked sucked and enjoying the hell out of my first blow job from a guy. A couple rounds of me losing hands of 5 card stud and I was the one sucking and enjoyed the hell out of performing. Over the next couple years, we would occasionally get together for our suck sessions, which expanded into of us fucking each other, but keeping them on the DL, after all it was the late 70's.

As time went on, I perused my interests in the wonders of the female mind and body, married, divorced, and married and divorced again. During the dry spells my thoughts would return to the joys of sucking a nice cock. I never could figure out this desire and eventually just came to peace with the fact I enjoy having a cock explode in my mouth.

After my last divorce I naturally returned to dating women but could never really find someone that would check all the boxes. The advent of internet porn opened a means of exploring my bi side and (at the time) Craigs List offered up a ready pool of potential partners. Though I remain picky about what I put in my mouth I did finally connect with a nice guy. Thus, my love for cock was rekindled and fully embraced.

When I hit my 60's I also returned to a former passion -- motorcycles. For those that ride you know the pleasure of twisty roads and nice performing sport touring class machine. I am blessed to live in an area that offers some of the best back road riding available, we also have great microbreweries. In getting back into the sport I also became aware that there are some 80 + covered bridges, and the thought occurred -- hey why not put that on the bucket list.

Early on in my quest I stopped at a remote bridge to take in the sites -- this bridge was over 100 years old and spanned a rather scenic view. Being a wood worker, I naturally gravitated to the fine joinery construction and was admiring the technique. As I was fondling a particular joint another biker pulled up, parked, and took a selfie of himself, his bike, and the bridge. He was about my age, and we struck up a conversation. Turns out he was also a wood worker, committed biker, and had a similar twisted sense of humor and a bucket list quest to tour all the covered bridges. Being late afternoon and rather warm he offered up the idea that we should hit the local microbrew. Offer accepted.

After a couple beers we seemed to hit it off quite well, the conversation flowed and hey who doesn't enjoy making a new riding buddy. He suggested we stop at the local store, grab some meat for the grill and go back to his place. Not having anything better to do we soon picked out a couple porterhouse steaks and headed back up a couple back roads to his place.

Towards the end of dinner our conversation turned to past relationships, divorces, and the dating possibilities at our late stage of life. You see, in rural communities, the available dating pool consists of women with very high BMI counts and desperate for a sugar daddy. I related a story of my last fling that ended due to her not liking oral sex, both giving and receiving.

Jim cracked up laughing and exclaimed; "Really what is it about the reluctance to give head? I mean cocks are great!" It was then that he turned beat red and began stammering.

Too late bud -- cat was out of the bag.

I too cracked up relating, "Really what's wrong with sucking a nice cock!"

We stared at each other and knew what was coming next. I broke the ice and stated that I was bi and enjoyed it, and if he would like, I would be more than happy to make his eyes roll back in his head from pleasure. His response was to dig out a quarter from his pocket, flipped it, caught it and slammed it on his wrist -- "Want to call it to see who sucks first?" I called heads -- and won.

Jim pushed back from the table and suggested the couch and started to walk over. I beat him, and sat down, reached up to undo his pants. As his jeans dropped to the floor the outline of his cock became apparent and nice generous proportion and thick. I wasted no time in slowly dropping his boxers allowing his firming hardon to spring free. Personally, I find it enchanting to nuzzle up to nice cock while it becomes erect. I love the feel and smell as I rub it around my face, gently licking the underside as the blood rushes in engorging it further. His was particularly beautifully shaped and came complete with a nice loose sack of balls which I couldn't resist burying my face in. I slowly and deliberately went to work with my mouth and hand to bring him fully erect.

After a few minutes I had him take a seat and dropped to my knees to continue my worship enjoyment. It was great keeping him on edge, sucking, stroking, long licks up the frenum causing that wonderful twitch. The sight, taste, and smell of his pre-cum oozing out was become overpowering causing me to put some serious effort into making him explode. Given that I had been at this for about 15 minutes I could feel him begin to swell even more, then the pulsating begin. Grabbing his shaft, I just held the head of his cock firmly in my lips relishing the flow of his cum on to my tongue my mouth until he was spent. Playfully giving it one last good hard suck elicited that exclamation -- ENOUGH GOOD GOD!

I sat back, grabbed swig off my beer to wash it all down. He grinned like the Chershire Cat -- OK your turn.