Bi Brother Busted

Story Info
A brother a sister and her boyfriend have a 3 way.
1.7k words
4.52
16.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was asked by my sister Carolynn to house sit their pets while her family went on Spring Break. I had done this a number of times before so agreed again. Only this time unbeknownst to me. She had added home surveillance cameras inside and out. Here I thought I had free reign and privacy. I was walking around in different states of undress. I was watching porn on their big screen TV and masturbating in several spots through out the house. Only to be discovered.

Carolynn had the ability to check in on things over an app on her mobile phone. Whenever a door opened or closed she knew about it. She could speak and listen over an intercom system discretely. She never let on while away that I could and was being watched at any given moment. That is until she got home and we spoke privately.

The conversation began innocent enough. She asked "What did you do all week?" I told her I worked during the day. Followed the pet's feeding instructions left behind. Was online and watched some movies. Then she held up her phone. On it was a screen capture of a picture of her living room and on the TV was an image from one of the Bi Sex films I had watched. Shocked and embarrassed, I asked her "Where did you get that?" She pointed right in the corner of the room. She explained the security system also has cameras in it. Every room in the house except the bathrooms.

Then she began teasing me about my choice in films. She had a series of screen captures for me to view. Look at this naughty cocksucker, as she showed me an image of a guy sucking off another. She asked me "Is that your thing big brother?" I just stood there and took it. Then she said "Nope, there is your thing." As she scrolled through her camera and revealed a picture of me, hard on in hand. I was busted dead to rights. She witnessed it and had photographic proof. I was feeling guilty, ashamed, and violated. Then all that changed

It turns out little sister has a naughty streak in her too. First she told me that she is a bit of a freak sexually. That she masturbated to her photo discovery of me. That the idea that I may be bisexual excited her. Then she asked me if I would help bring a fantasy of hers to life. I told her I liked where this was going but I would need more information first.

Carolynn has been dating a guy named Sean since she dumped her ex. For the past couple of years now she has wanted the two of them to have a mmf 3some. That she wanted to see Sean get it on with a guy. That he had agreed to it early on but they could not find anyone they trusted to keep their secret. She thought about it for days. That I would be the perfect candidate. If I was willing. My response was "Are you serious?"

She replied "Come on let me show you how serious." She peeled off her top saying. Let me make a down payment on what's to come. Then she stripped down to just her thong. Her spring break bikini tan lines were very visible.

She unbuckled my pants and reached into my underwear. I had gotten very hard very fast. She commented on my size, saying "The camera didn't lie." She tugged my pants down past my knees. She leaned over opened her mouth and blew warm air on my cock and balls. And without hesitation she took half of my cock in her mouth. God it felt great. I never thought this would ever happen. Let alone be her idea. Carolynn dropped to her knees. Using only her mouth she gobbled more and more down. Her hands were caressing my body. Everywhere from my thighs to shoulders front and back. Little sister knew her way around a cock. Gobs of saliva from the back of her throat ran all over my skin. I held her head in place and slowly fucked her mouth. Deeper and deeper. All the way to the base. Her tongue lashed out swiping my hairless balls. It eventually became to much. I tensed up and announced I was about to blow. Carolynn backed off my cock leaving just the tip in her mouth. She worked the head with her lips until I splashed the inside of her mouth with my cum. Then she worked my whole length back and forth until I had to step back because I could not take any more.

Carefree and giggling she declared " Well this was fun, we should have been doing this for years now. But that is all for today. Next time you will get everything and more."

So the plan was hatched. In a few days I would get notice if Sean was onboard. I don't think it would have mattered. The ice was cracked with Carolynn. I think I would have gotten into her pants either way now. As it turned out Sean was an easy sell. Carolynn explained her reasoning. That our incestuous relationship would reinforce the need for secrecy. She showed him the pictures she had. And a date was chosen. A Friday night once the kids were dropped off with there father

Friday arrived. We had a casual dinner together. Some wine. A brief discussion on what was expected and then it was straight to the bedroom. Before anything happened. I asked "Were we being recorded." I got a coy look and a maybe. I told them "If so I wanted a copy." Clothes came off and were piled on a chair. Carolynn looked all dolled up. I had known Sean for a while but not this intimately. He was a couple inches taller then me. Fit but not overly muscular. Pale considering he was just on vacation to. His dick was at attention, hard before we even hit the mattress. Sean laid down in the center of this big bed. My sister on his right I took the left.

I grabbed the base of Sean's cock and held it firmly. I offered Carolynn the first taste. I wanted him to notice the difference when I began. So for a few minutes she gave him the head he was use to. Then we switched. He made a significant groan change feeling a males mouth on him for the first time. It was nerves or excitement, either way I felt his surging blood flow as his heart rate increased. Then it was brother sister team work. We each took turns licking his balls and up and down his shaft. Alternating taking the head for our own. Carolynn checked a few times. "Doing alright Baby?"

Sean propped up by a few pillows pulled me up towards him. Carolynn was in charge. she grabbed my cock in her hands and pretended to feed it to her man. I grabbed the bed's headboard for balance and extended my hips as far as possible. Sean slowly opened his mouth and greeted me with a low hum as I slipped past his lips. He was awkward at first but figured it out quickly. I think hearing Carolynn's excitement coaching and acceptance made a big difference. Once he got past his anxiety he gave me a good performance. She stroked Sean's cock and whispered in his ear how hot he looked sucking a mans dick. She suggested that this would not be the last time she requested this of him. I hoped that meant I was going to be invited back for more. I was ready to cum. She cut him a break and didn't make him swallow on his first time. She did however insist I shoot it on his face. And that he leave it there.

Next I was positioned between Carolynn's thighs. I was going to get to munch on my sister's honeypot for the first time. It was a bit fuzzy with new hair growth. Smelled terrific. Tasted even better. I licked madly having wanted this so badly after our first encounter just days ago. I had only begun showing her my talents when Sean got his new instructions. He was to mount me from behind and take my ass. A bottle of lubricant was produced. I was still taking it bareback. Just like we practiced she told him. Which thrilled me to know my naughty sister sometimes has anal sex.

I licked her clit and rubbed her labia only briefly pausing when I felt that first push inside me. This big guy behind me disrupted me rhythm but I made every effort to provide my sister the orgasm she so richly deserved. My dick was hard again. So I asked to finally get some pussy. Carolynn slid further down the bed. I think every guy at some point dreams about fucking a sister if he has one. And here I was about to get it. The taboo was broken. I dropped my hips all the way down giving her the full hilt. While her man was fucking me in my ass. Sean had pretty good control and managed to stay at it for a long time. His thrusts and body weight shook all 3 of us. I felt Carolynn's body convulse as she came all over my stiff dick. I was next to come. I lye there spent and stuck in the middle as Sean pounded my ass. When Carolynn's head cleared she went back to cheering on her boyfriend. I think he would have lasted another 30 mins had she not talked his excitement up. He eventually popped and left me with a full load.

Together we rested in bed. My sister kissing me and thanking me for such a memorable time. When it should have been me thanking the two of them. I did get a digital copy of the recording made that night. Plus I have gotten a number of invitations back for more fun. There are just two rules. We only play at their house and we only do it together.