Bi BWC: Black Couple's Fun

Story Info
Whitney and Suleiman enjoy Baxter's Bi BWC.
1.5k words
3.46
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

One fine day in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, a man found himself bored. The man in question was none other than Suleiman El-Hayiti, a big and tall black man with a rather boring job. It was snowing heavily outside the massive complex where Suleiman works as a security guard. Truth be told, Suleiman has a regular gig as a call center operator but he took the extra work as security because he needed a few dollars. Nothing wrong with that sort of thing at all. Life isn't easy for newcomers like Suleiman. A brother's got to do his thing in order to make things meet.

"Fuck," Suleiman said to himself as he stood at the window, watching the snow fall. He missed the isles of the Caribbean where he was born and raised. A long time ago, Suleiman's family left the Caribbean in pursuit of a better life, and somehow ended up in Ottawa, Canada. After earning a degree from Carleton University, Suleiman has yet to achieve the Canadian Dream. What's a brother to do? Suleiman has decided to save a few dollars and move back to the Caribbean. Sort of a reverse immigration deal. While Suleiman is waiting for Immigration Canada to summon him for his citizenship ceremony, the final step before he can get a Canadian passport, he must endure the tedium of life in Ottawa. Nothing worthwhile is ever frigging easy...

Yeah, Suleiman was bored as hell, and found himself thinking of more fun times. A long time ago, Suleiman used to be heavily into the BDSM scene in Ottawa. There was this lovely lady named Mademoiselle Whitney, and she introduced Suleiman to his wild side. When Suleiman met Mademoiselle Whitney circa 2011, she was working as a professional dominatrix and took a liking to him. In those days, Suleiman, a newcomer to Ottawa by way of the Caribbean, was quite shy and reserved. Suleiman was shy with women, but also felt curious about men. Everyone knows that the straight world and the gay world hate bisexual men and bicurious men, so Suleiman caught hell everywhere he went. Mademoiselle Whitney was cool with letting Suleiman experiment...

"Nothing wrong with being bisexual," Mademoiselle Whitney said to Suleiman, the first time he came to her for a session. The curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired dominatrix, a mixed-race beauty of Afro-Caribbean and Irish descent, absolutely wowed Suleiman. Mademoiselle Whitney showed Suleiman wonders during their first session. The big and tall, dark-skinned and tough Afro-Caribbean gentleman found himself on all fours as the sexy biracial dominatrix topped him. Mademoiselle Whitney gripped Suleiman's hips and fucked him with her strap-on dildo. This was the biracial dominatrix's first time pegging a black man but she silently vowed that it would not be her last.

"That was awesome," Suleiman said to Mademoiselle Whitney after she pegged the hell out of him. The big and tall black man had a sore ass after getting fucked in the ass by the sultry mixed lady with the mean phallic toys. After thanking Mademoiselle Whitney for her time, Suleiman went home. Of course, he wouldn't forget her. In fact, this would be the first of many such sessions. When Suleiman finally deemed himself ready to explore his bisexuality, he turned to Mademoiselle Whitney. He didn't know much about the hidden world of gay men and bisexual men, and didn't care to get a disease or attract a male stalker. Therefore, he would explore discreetly and in a safe environment.

"Let's do this," Mademoiselle Whitney said to her sub Suleiman as they finally got together for their first bisexual session. To cement the occasion, Mademoiselle Whitney summoned her good friend Baxter the Bull. Baxter is a tall, blond-haired and athletic white male who is fully bisexual. Baxter likes to fuck both women and men, and unlike gay men, he doesn't get clingy after having sex with a bisexual man. Baxter has done many bisexual sessions with Mademoiselle Whitney and the male subs she acquires. Baxter has never done a session with a black man before and was looking forward to playing with Suleiman. Time to make history, as they say...

"Pleasure to meet you, sir," Baxter said to Suleiman, who smiled nervously. With Mademoiselle Whitney directing things, the action got under way. Baxter grinned as Suleiman got on his knees and sucked his big white cock. In most bisexual movies and cuckold movies, the black guy is the stud who gets his cock sucked by the white wives and sometimes the bicurious white husbands. Mademoiselle Whitney totally flipped the script by having a big black man like Suleiman suck on Baxter's big white cock. With the sexy biracial dominatrix's encouragement, Suleiman sucked dick for the first time, and according to Baxter, he didn't do a bad job. Nothing wrong with sexual experimentation.

"Alright, I'm ready," Suleiman said, and after polishing Baxter's knob, he got on all fours. Mademoiselle Whitney smiled and fingered her pussy while watching the scene. The big and tall black man got on all fours and spread his cheeks. Baxter grinned and lubricated Suleiman's ass with lotion before putting on a condom. The whole spectacle turned Mademoiselle Whitney on so much that she spread her thick brown thighs and ordered Suleiman to eat her pussy. The bicurious black man did as the sultry biracial dominatrix told him. Let the fun really begin for all three of them.

"Eat this pussy while taking that big white cock up your ass," Mademoiselle Whitney said to Suleiman. Nodding, Suleiman brought his handsome face to Mademoiselle Whitney's crotch and inhaled her womanly scent. Just like that, the big black man began eating the biracial dominatrix's pussy. Mademoiselle Whitney sighed happily as Suleiman sucked on her clit before giving her wet pussy a serious tongue lashing. Meanwhile, Baxter worked his big white cock into Suleiman's ass. How about that? A white dude is fucking a big black man while that big black man is eating a black woman, or rather, a biracial woman's sweet pussy. Shows that wild and freaky people will find a way to get together no matter what...

"Give me that ass," Baxter said as he plunged his big white cock into the depths of Suleiman's ass. The big black man took it like a champ. Instead of bitching and moaning as he got ass fucked by a man for the first time, Suleiman ate Mademoiselle Whitney's sweet pussy. Mademoiselle Whitney rubbed her erect nipples and sighed happily as Suleiman ate her pussy like a hungry man. The biracial dominatrix got so turned on that she decided she needed some dick. Sliding underneath Suleiman, Mademoiselle Whitney grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her wet pussy. Suleiman got the hint and pushed his hard dick into Mademoiselle Whitney's pussy.

"Fuck that pussy," Mademoiselle Whitney demanded, and the curvy woman wrapped her arms around Suleiman as he fucked her. Suleiman groaned, both from Mademoiselle Whitney's hot, tight pussy gripping his dick and Baxter's thick cock filling his asshole. Baxter sighed happily as he felt Suleiman's butt hole clench around his dick. The bisexual white dude has fucked white women, white men, Asian men, Asian women, Latin women, Latin men, Arab women, Arab men, Native American women, Native American men, and of course black women, but this was his first time fucking a black man. Baxter savored every moment that his big white cock spent inside Suleiman's asshole. History was made and Baxter was quite simply in bisexual interracial cuckold heaven...

"Oh yeah, that was fun," Suleiman said, sighing happily after Baxter's cock exited his butt hole. Mademoiselle Whitney licked her lips, her pussy pleasurably sore after getting pounded by Suleiman's dick. The curvy dominatrix is the kind of lady who likes to fuck guys who fuck both women and men. That's why Mademoiselle Whitney is so fond of bisexual studs like Suleiman and Baxter. Straight are boring, afraid of any cock that's not their own. Gay men are also boring, worshipping cock while being disgusted by pussy. Bisexual men give the pussy and the dick the worthwhile appreciation each deserves, and that's why they make the world more fun and less boring. Bisexual men are saving the multiverse from the sheer boredom of strict straightness and rigid gayness just by existing.

Suleiman was snatched out of his reverie by the sound of wheels turning. The burly security guard turned to see Mira Reyes, the big-booty, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Mexican cleaning lady wheeling her cart. Suleiman smiled and admired her thick ass. Mira Reyes smiled at Suleiman but she wasn't there to flirt. Or do anything fun. Just another working gal who enjoys male attention but won't give anything in return. Suleiman sighed, wondering why he had to do these boring jobs in this boring town full of flaky women and male stalkers. The sooner Suleiman leaves Ottawa for the Caribbean, the better he will feel. Of course, Suleiman will always thankful for the hot bisexual sessions with Baxter the Bull and Mademoiselle Whitney. In Ottawa, Suleiman learned that it's okay to be bi!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers