Kinky Schoolteacher Pt. 01

Story Info
Dylan gets caught jerking off in class.
790 words
4.01
7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan had his phone out and was snapping pictures of Miss Villaneuve's tits in close-up. She wore a long-sleeved emerald green top with a modest crease of cleavage showing. She was the student teacher for 12th grade US History, and she was giving a lecture on Watergate.

Dylan wasn't listening, just watching attentively through his phone and snapping photos.

The two girls, May and June, who sat to either side of him, both thought he was a creep. They saw what he was doing and felt both creeped out and a little jealous that his attention was always on the teacher, never on them.

May and June, 18-year-old seniors, were especially creeped out when Dylan would masturbate into his pants under the table. They were surprised no one else ever noticed. They found his behavior highly offensive and decided to do something about it.

Miss Villaneuve turned to the white board, showcasing her booming ass to Dylan's hungry eyes. He slipped his hand carefully under the seam of his jeans and found his cock ready to swell up with blood at his first touch. He stared at her sumptuous skirt-clad curves, and started stroking.

May and June heard the tell-tale sounds of his rubbing and decided this was their chance. They both stood up simultaneously, "Miss V! He's masturbating!"

Dylan, shocked, went bright red in the face and tried to pull his hand out before anyone could see, but it was too late.

"Dylan, what were you doing with your hand in your pants?"

"My balls were itching," he improvised an excuse.

"Young man, this is not an appropriate time or place for scratching your balls, to say nothing of masturbating. Those are things you do in the privacy of your own home."

May had more to add, "Miss V, he was looking at a picture of your boobs on his phone, while he was doing it."

"Dylan, bring your phone to the front of class please. Right now."

He stood up, and his classmates murmured over the obvious bulge in his jeans.

"You can go straight to the principal's office, young man. But you're leaving your phone with me, until I can get to the bottom of this."

Miss Villaneuve recognized her own tits when she saw them in the top of Dylan's photo roll. She made the mistake of scrolling down through his photos, because what she found changed the way she felt about Dylan forever.

The Principal Mr. Hawes gave Dylan a fatherly, warning lecture about sexually appropriate conduct, as he moved into adulthood. "Pornography can give you a lot of false expectations about sex and the desires of the opposite sex. But if you are ever caught in public doing what you were doing in class, you'll be registered as a sex offender, and you don't want that. You're whole life will be ruined."

There was a knock at the door, and Miss Villaneuve appeared to return his phone. She gave him a funny look, which he interpreted as disgust toward him. "I've deleted all the photos he took of my privates. I would recommend a five-day suspension, for him to consider the seriousness of his acts."

"Agreed. Young man, we'll see you in a week."

Dylan's mom was devastated. "How did I raise a pervert?!" she exclaimed, flabbergasted.

"Maybe you fucked around too much when you were pregnant with me," Dylan said bitterly.

His mom gasped in horror and sent him off to his room. He felt lucky he still had his phone privileges; his parents were too shocked by the news to think of any practical punishments, and he decided to use his alone time to warm his dick back up to him, and take some more photos of himself while doing it.

He opened up his Photos folder to make sure Miss V. hadn't deleted any of his own dick pictures, or the video of himself shooting a load into his own face. He was happy to find his photo collection still intact, but even more so he was surprised, startled, delightedly so, at what he found.

He recognized what he was looking at from his Home Ec class. Close ups of a pretty pink pussy, its bulging curvaceous lips and inviting recesses. His eyes bugged out of his head, looking, and he wondered where these photos came from. There really was only one plausible answer, and he really hoped it was true: Miss V.

He jacked off looking at these amazing new pictures, and even after he nutted, he still had the longing to keep looking. These photos would keep him entertained for his week of suspension, but for the first time ever, he was looking forward to going back to school.