Bi Couple - Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was an impressive start, Sarah, you're a good cock sucking slut. What do you think Tom, did she put on a good show?" Aaron asks me.

I didn't want to admit it out loud but it was hot, "I've never seen her suck dick from this view before." I say to avoid the question. Aaron gently turns Sarah's head towards mine. She looks a little flustered but she moves closer and we kiss. "So cute," Aaron says condescendingly. I can see out of the corner of my eye Aaron stroking his now slick cock. It's a few inches from our faces as we continue to kiss. I can feel the heat from him.

"Back into your start positions you two." He circles around us with his belt jangling with each step. I can hear him get on his knees behind Sarah. "Oh fuck, are you fully hard Tom?"

"Erm, yes sir."

"Ha, don't get too excited there is plenty to come." I hear movement from Aaron. Then I feel fingers stroke my balls and I tense up. They glide down and wrap around my dick dangling between my legs. "Not a bad-sized cock Tom," Aaron says and gently strokes me a few times.

"Oh fuck, erm... I don't.. ahh." I don't know what to think or say. A man is stroking my dick, what do I do? I squirm but remain in my vulnerable position. I look at Sarah and if she wasn't there I would have bolted.

"What's wrong Tom?" Aaron asks, fully knowing the answer. This was for Sarah's benefit. "I... I mean you... you are... you are stroking my dick." I respond flustered. Sarah's head whips to the side and I look at her to see her reaction. Her eyes go wide and a wicked grin comes across her face, she lets out a small moan. "Does that feel good honey?" She asks.

I face forward, close my eyes, and try to ignore that it's a man stroking me. I realize that, actually, yes it feels good. "Erm, mmm." I involuntarily let out.

"You like it don't you baby? Just enjoy it. Tonight's about pushing boundaries. Your hard cock is leaking precum, it looks so hot dribbling down."

"Oh fuck." I say. Aaron continues to stroke my cock from behind and gets into a steady pace. I relax and gently part my legs for him to get better access to my hard cock.

After a few more strokes Aaron removes his hand. I feel a little disappointed the stroking stopped. What is happening to me?

Then I hear Sarah moan and I look around. Aaron is licking her pussy. His hands are on her ass pulling them apart. His licks are long up and down her pussy, he must have been flicking her asshole as well with those licks. I can tell this from Sarah's excited reaction to each slow long lick. He goes lower and uses his mouth on her clit. Sarah moans louder "Oh yes lick my clit. My pussy is on fire." Sarah's head drops down onto the back of the sofa. She is loving this. I love seeing her being pleased. "Oh fuck yes, shove your fingers in my tight cunt." She begs as Aaron clearly fills her pussy with a few fingers. I can see his licks haven't stopped. Sarah continues to moan and she grips the sofa with both hands. I'm left to just watch with a raging hard cock.

"Are you ready to be fucked, Sarah?" Aaron asks. Oh god, he's going to fuck her pussy. "Yes please fill my pussy with your delicious cock." She responds before, I guess, remembering I'm there. "Oh, god that tongue feels so good on my clit. Baby, can sir fill my sopping slit with his fat cock?" She asks. I pause and think before responding "You're enjoying yourself too much to stop now." Truth be told, things had escalated more quickly than I thought. But I was also enjoying this, I wanted to see her fucked now.

"What do you want to see Tom?" Aaron asks looking for more admissions from me. "I want you to fill Sarah's pussy with your long fat cock and make her squirt all over your dick," I admit.

"Fuckkk, yesssss." Sarah shouts as he enters her. Her wet pussy must've helped because he slid in easier than I thought he would with such a long fat cock. He starts sliding in and out slowly. "Fuck my pussy is stretched. Please fuck me hard." Sarah groans as Aaron starts to pick up pace and starts pounding. I can hear him slap against her with each thrust, she is moaning incoherently and thrashing a little already. I think the anticipation of tonight, the build-up, maybe seeing me get stroked for a few seconds, all of it has had her on edge. She is not going to take long to cum. I can hear louder slaps of Aaron's thighs banging against Sarah's ass. He is panting as he grinds hard into her. "Fuck me, fuck me..." Sarah says as if stuck on a loop. Her hand has reached back to play with her clit. She is rubbing furiously and breathing heavily.

I have involuntarily lifted my hand off of the couch. Suddenly a hard smack from Aaron hits my ass. "In position slut Tom." I put my hand back but continued to look over my shoulder at Aaron stroking in and out of Sarah. That spank really felt good I think as I'm enjoying watching the pounding Sarah's stretched pussy is receiving.

"I'm cumming." She announced quietly. "I'm going to fucking squirt all over." She then shouts. Suddenly Aaron pulls out of her and a geyser explodes from Sarah's pussy covering the sofa beneath her. Aaron then plunges back inside her covering his dick in her squirt and pounding a few more times. He pulls out again to a smaller squirt from Sarah's pussy. She collapses over in a breathless heap and she gently rubs her clit until it's too sensitive to continue.

"Up Sarah, you broke the rules and removed your hand from the sofa to rub your clit without permission," Aaron says not angrily but just as a matter of fact. She struggles to move after her orgasm but eventually gets up and Aaron leads her to her knees behind me. "Lick his hole Sarah, rim Tom's asshole," Aaron demanded.

Now, we had done this before, but we were usually a little bit drunk. This would be the first time sober and certainly the first time in front of someone else at that. However, she didn't take long to decide to get her tongue up my crack and start licking. It felt amazing, it was so taboo and dirty and she lapped with enthusiasm. "Shove your tongue in deep Sarah. This is your way of saying sorry for breaking the rules." Aaron said as he made his way around the sofa. I let out some soft moans and then I felt her tongue start darting against my asshole. "Mmm, yesss." Escaped my lips. She was trying to get as deep as she could inside me with her soft tongue.

Aaron came into view and I could see his cock full of wet juices. Dripping with Sarah's pussy juice and hot squirt. His dick bounces around in front of me. "Lick it," Aaron whispers. My head pops up in shock. Sarah stops licking for a few seconds and then continues making me moan again. "Lick it clean." Aaron reiterates. "I don't know," I reply nervously. "Look, Tom, Sarah got to suck this big cock so it's only fair you get to as well. Plus she made a mess of it so it needs cleaning. Let me help you." Aaron places his dick so close to my mouth, which is already slightly agape at his request, I can smell the sweet smell of Sarah on him. He moves forward slightly, his cock is under my nose now and brushes past my lips. I see precum glisten on his cock slit.

"Stroke Tom's cock Sarah," Aaron says manipulating the scene. I know what he's doing. Sarah starts stroking my cock, combined with her licking my asshole I'm really starting to feel the pleasure building. I'm not thinking properly now. I open my mouth and take the tip of his cock inside my salivating mouth. "Suck it clean." I can taste Sarah's juices and hint if something else, his precum? That was precum in his tip that I could feel and taste with my tongue. I pause motionless.

"Look," Aaron says. "We can stop now but just so you know, you will never get the chance to suck my dick again." Fuck, did I want this? Now or never I thought. I can always turn him down next time if I don't enjoy it right? As Sarah said last time the tip is already in so I will always have had a cock in my mouth, couldn't say otherwise now. Fuck it.

I began to bob and take some more of his length in my mouth. Sarah paused, sensing my movements. I guess she wanted to see my mouth stretching around the thick dick. I continued even as I felt her eyes burning into the back of my head. I felt like she may be judging me but I was enjoying this. I got about 4 inches into my mouth and slid it back out and then down again. Why did I enjoy this? I felt degraded and submissive. It was a very different sensation to anything I'd done sexually before. It was so warm which I should have expected if I thought it through but it was a pleasant surprise. I took more in my mouth as Sarah placed two fingers at my wet hole and rubbed gently. She was making her way up the couch for a better view. "Mmmm yes, Tom. Take more." Aaron encouraged me. I did so immediately and picked up the pace, I bobbed like Sarah had done and his hard thick cock started to hit the back of my mouth. Into my throat, it went. I started to gag myself on his dick as he held still. My heart was beating fast, my mind was racing, and I wanted more. "You're a good cock sucker baby. This time it's an actual cock, you're a real-life cock sucker now." Sarah whispered in my ear. Fuck, I knew it, she wanted to see me submit like this. But being called a cock sucker turned me on. It made my dick twitch. I started to throat his cock as I wanted it all in my mouth. I wanted to show her how enthusiastic of a cock sucker I was now. Sarah grabbed the base of his dick and jerked it into my mouth. She pumped for a good minute with her hand as my mouth dripped over his tip.

"Fuck, you have just as much cock in your mouth as Sarah had. You're a natural cock whore." I groaned in pleasure with the encouragement and the name-calling. Sarah placed a hand on the back of my head and stopped jerking the base of Aaron's dick. "Take it all, baby." She whispered again. Fuck I was gagging and glugging on that cock. My mouth was filling with saliva and I'd resisted my gag reflex, pausing every now and then to catch my breath. I was breathing through my nose like Sarah told me to. I lifted my hand up and cupped Aaron's balls without being asked to. Then the barrier broke in my throat and all 9 inches slid inside me and down my throat. My nose hit his stomach. Just for a few seconds, I held it there before having to pull his cock all the way out and coughing and spluttering. "What a fucking cock whore. All 9 inches down your throat. I bet your cock is hard as fuck isn't it? Such a natural cock sucker."

"Oh, it is," Sarah confirms and gives me a few teasing strokes. "Did you enjoy that baby? Did you enjoy that big cock?"

My face was red, I was catching my breath but I had to admit it was fantastic. I can't believe I'd never tried cock before. "I did honey, did you enjoy watching?" I asked so they didn't make me elaborate on what I thought. "Oh fuck yes, my pussy is dripping watching you throat that cock."

"Do you want more cock Tom?" Aaron asked. "Mmm yes please sir." I was done with denying it. This was hot and I loved how much Sarah enjoyed watching me act like a slut. "You can do better than that slut." Aaron demanded. "Please sir, use my slut mouth and slide your big thick superior cock down my whore throat. Make me your bitch."

"Fuck yes," Sarah said and spanked my ass hard as Aaron slid his dick passed my lips again and I was happy to have his dick in me again. Sarah played with her clit again and took in the show for a few minutes.

"Get your strap-on, Sarah, it's time we opened up this cock whores little hole."

"Oh fuck." Escaped my mouth as I spit out Aaron's cock. I was already feeling a little humiliated which was passing, but also having my ass stretched in front of Aaron may have been a step too far for me. Maybe it was all in my head but I felt like this was all a setup and now I was about to get fucked by a strap-on in front of a guy whose cock I just sucked. I'm suddenly back to feeling embarrassed and vulnerable after a moment of freeing myself from any hangups.

"Assume the starting position properly Tom," Aaron said as he went to his desk. I could see him get a bottle, it was clearly lube. Sarah must have been getting the strap-on from her bag. Aaron walked around me still mostly clothed other than his cock bouncing around. He placed two fingers against my asshole suddenly. Oh fuck that was cold, wet, and unexpected. He rubbed at my hole and placed a small amount of pressure. I remained there silent and submissive. Then a finger broke passed my resistance and entered my ass. "Ohhh." I groaned and arched my back. Aaron immediately adds more lube and a second finger. "Your hole opened up quickly for these two fingers, you are still very tight but you love this don't you?" I have a man's fingers in my asshole, Fuck! This is a night of firsts. However, I couldn't deny after relaxing a little as he played with my hole, I started to enjoy his invading fingers. I pushed my ass back into him slightly. He stretched me and I let out a long soft moan of pleasure as he slid in and out of me.

"Oh my." I hear from Sarah behind me. She was shocked, I could hear it in her voice. Then I feel Aaron's cock slide against my ass cheek. Oh god, don't fuck me with that massive cock, I'm not ready for that I think. "Come hear Sarah, take his hole." Oh thank god, that's a little bit of a relief. Would I have gone through with it if he wanted to fuck me? I didn't have time to think. Sarah was already behind me and I could feel the tip of the dildo against my hole just as Aaron removed his fingers. Sarah slides in the cock head of the dildo. "Fuck look at that ass stretch. Take this cock." Sarah says really enjoying herself now. "Fuckkkk, yesssss." I moan as she slides the cock in but gives me time to adjust. A mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Oh fuck." Sarah says. I wonder what's going on as she is currently still giving my hole a chance to expand and relax around that thick dildo.

"Finger my ass sir." Sarah moaned, with Aaron clearly having a finger up Sarah's own asshole.

I'm so turned on, my cock is dripping more precum than I have ever experienced before. I need Sarah to fuck me. Aaron controlled the scene "Beg for it Tom, beg for Sarah to take your ass."

"Please Sarah, I need you to take my ass in front of sir, pound my little slut hole and take my ass, it's yours," I beg rather pathetically, needily. "I need you sliding that cock against my p spot. Fuck my hole like the ass slut I am." I just decided to give in and say how I actually felt.

"Hahaha, we have an insatiable cock whore on our hands," Aaron says, making me feel a little embarrassed but I hardly cared anymore. The feeling in my ass was too good as she started sliding deep into me.

"Oh fuck, thank you, sir," Sarah said. "Fuck my ass with your fingers." Aaron has added at least one more finger in Sarah's ass. Sarah picked up the pace, I assume in line with Aaron's fingers sliding in and out of her hole. It was almost like he was fucking her into me. "Oh god yesss, open this bitch up with your 3 fingers sir." She said, probably for my benefit, as she started to really pound into me.

I was moaning and picturing her being opened up by Aaron's lubed-up fingers. "Are you ready?" He says clearly talking to Sarah. "Yes, but please be gentle sir, you are so big."

Sarah slows down fucking me. Then all of a sudden she blurts out "Holy fuck. Oh my mmmm, slow, slow." Aaron just shoved his cock in my girlfriend's ass and all I could think about was how hot that was and how I wish she was fucking me with the strapon dildo resting in my ass. Then a slow pace picked up gradually, and Sarah started to moan and thrust into me. This time it was Aaron's fucking that moved her forward and she plunges the dildo into me. I was willing him to fuck her faster.

"Fuck me, sir," Sarah said. "Yes please sir, fuck her harder so she fucks me harder. I need this pounding." I also beg.

Sarah moans in pleasure as Aaron fucks hard. "Oh my god, how much cock do you have inside me?" Sarah asks. "I'm about 6 inches in, you take cock in your ass as good as Tom here. Do you want more?"

"Please, for you sir let me take as much as I can but it does hurt a little." Sarah whimpered and his speed picked up which I was glad for, I was in heat and wanted to be fucked harder by Sarah's strap-on cock. The pounding really started and she moaned with each stroke, as did I in unison. "Fuck her hard sir," I shout. "I want your entire length sir. God this feels so good the pleasure-pain is just pleasure now. Pound me I'm so fucking full." Sarah says as she falls onto my back for some rest as Aaron pounds away at her asshole fucking her into me. She is close to her second orgasm breathing heavily. Sarah's gorgeous breasts rest on my back as I notice my cock leaking yet more precum, I can see the shiny cum covered cock head bouncing around as I look down underneath me. It's dripping to the couch.

"Ohh mmmm, myyy, goddd, yesss. Fuck. Me. Hard. In. My. Ass." Sarah says between thrusts. "Ohhh, fuckkk, yesssss." I knew Sarah's orgasm just hit. She was panting fast and I could hear splashing on the floor, she squirted again for the second time. She collapses on top of me fully and rests the dildo inside me again. Did Aaron cum? I'm out of breath a little myself with 7.5 inches of dildo buried inside my hole up to the fake balls.

"Mmmm. My asshole feels so open," Sarah explains, again for my benefit.

"Look at you two spent already," Aaron says as he makes his way around the sofa again. He didn't cum I could tell that his cock was just slick with lube. "Fuck Tom Sarah. Take his ass."

Aaron approaches me "Do you want this dick, Tom?" "Mmm." That is all I can muster. "Tom, you can do better than that, do you want this dick that has been inside your slutty anal whore girlfriend's ass?". Aaron says while dangling his cock in front of me, slick with lube.

"Yes, shove your dick in my cock sucking mouth. I want your cock that was just inside my girlfriend's slutty ass." I guess Sarah only needed my submissive slutty dirty talk as encouragement as she immediately started fucking me again as I let out a loud moan at the welcome dildo cock in my ass.

"Here take this dick then. Jerk me suck me, do whatever you have to do finish me off in your mouth."

Oh fuck. Aaron wanted to cum in my mouth. "Oh yes baby get that thick delicious cum it's yours." Sarah excitedly encouraged while pounding harder.

"Mmm yes fuck my asshole Sarah," I say as I wrap my hand around Aaron's cock and start jerking it. I place my mouth on his tip and lick it. It's the second time I've done ass to mouth now and I just dived on it both times without thinking. "Mmmm." I lick his pink velvety head and then slide my mouth down his length as I jerk the base of his dick. I have one hand on his hip for balance as I'm being pounded. All the sensations are so much, it's building inside me. I start to take more cock in my mouth as I moan like a bitch for both my holes to be filled. "You're a two-hole cock slut, Tom." Aaron says. I bob up and down fast. Faster than before trying to make him cum this time. "Yeah baby, get ready for that cum." Sarah's encouragement makes me go faster and want more cock in my mouth. I remove my hand so I can let the cock hit my throat. I gag with every bob, the pleasure in my ass is building and building. Sarah's hands are all over my back and hips. Moans come from both her and Aaron. I want his cum, I don't have any reservations anymore I just want his cock squirting cum into my throat. I play with his balls and reach around to his muscular ass and pull him deep, further into my throat making me gag and I loved it. Fuck this was all so hot, I felt drunk, cock drunk, thinking about the pleasure in my ass, the juicy cock in my mouth, and the cum I was about to receive. Then suddenly Aaron's cock exploded into my mouth, he shot rope after rope of hot cum in my throat. The first hit made me gag and splutter but I didn't lose any. Then more cum splattered onto my tongue, then onto my lips. I grab his cock again and jerk the remainder of his cum into my mouth while holding the cock head with my lips. I lick and suck the head. This sent me over the edge and I came myself. Without anyone touching my cock, I came onto the sofa from the pounding in my ass. I had to do all I could to keep composed as I had the most intense orgasm of my life. It felt so different than anything I had experienced before. I closed my mouth so no cum escaped.