Bi Couple - Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had another man's cum in my mouth, it tasted different than my own. It wasn't unpleasant but not as good as my own. I think this and wonder if I'm about to become a connoisseur of cum. His cum still had a sweetness to it and I swallowed as some dribbled out of my mouth around my lips and onto my chin. I was already a mess with spit dangling down from around my mouth in ropes down to the sofa and this just made me look even more like a slut.

"Woah Tom, did you just cum?" Sarah asked shocked. She lets the dildo slide from my ass. I'm panting heavily with both my holes now free, wow I feel empty and want to be filled again. Fuck, am I a cock whore now? I picture Aaron's dick in my asshole for a few seconds as I roll onto my back.

"Hahaha, he had a sissygasm." Aaron explains. "He came just from anal stimulation, only true sissy cock whores do that. Nothing to be ashamed of, slut." He tells me. "You should be proud. You are finding out exactly who you are and how much you love cock and cum aren't you?" He says while pulling up his jeans, flopping his cock back in his underwear, and doing up his belt.

I'm very self-conscious as I collapse on the couch. I stare up at Sarah who is looking down at me in shock. I replay the night in my head and realize Aaron took all of Sarah's holes tonight, was that his or their plan all along? Was it also the plan to get me to suck cock for the first time in my life. Did I enjoy it, at the time, yes? Would I do it again? I'm not sure right now. Now I'm just beet red and unsure what to think or what to do. A little clarity kicking in.

Sarah leans down and kisses me on my cum covered lips. "Baby that was so hot that you came with my dildo cock in your ass. Could you imagine it if it was a real dick?" Sarah says to me in between kisses. She even licked my lips, I think she was enjoying Aaron's cum. I had already thought briefly about Aaron's cock in my ass when he brushed past my thigh with his cock and just then at the end of my pounding. Oh and when he had his fingers in me, oh god I pushed back on his fingers, didn't I? I crossed so many boundaries tonight.

"You two will have a lot to think about and talk about. It's always the same with the first-timers. They feel guilty, shame, excitement, and a bunch of other mixed emotions." Aaron explains. "But do you know what? They always come back for another session with me. Next Saturday I have free actually. I have a lot more in mind for the both of you." Aaron says standing above us both holding each other on the sofa and looking up at him. "Get dressed you two and send me a message when you have realized that next Saturday is already a given. I'll see you then. Now what do you say for tonight?"

"Thank you, sir," Sarah says and I follow suit. "Thank you sir." Aaron smiles a cheesy grin.

Aaron leaves his office and allows us to get dressed. We are mostly silent as we do. I notice my cum stain on the sofa as I look back remembering the night back. I think about cleaning it up but choose to just shuffle out of the office instead.

5. Sub Couple

The ride home was also quite silent. I think Sarah wanted to say something all the way home but she noticed my subdued demeanour.

We entered our house and into the hallway with Sarah walking ahead of me. Before she could turn the corner I grabbed her wrist, spun her towards me, and kissed her without warning. I move her up against the wall and use my tongue to lick her lips as we kiss slowly. A moan escapes her, maybe one of relief that things are okay between us. My hands explore her body and slide across her breasts. I move a hand under her sports bra and play with her breast and then her nipple, softly squeezing it between my fingers like I know she enjoys.

We don't stop kissing the entire time. Not until my hands move lower down her body. Never leaving her skin as I slide my hand into her yoga pants to find her clit and gently flick across it for a few seconds. Then I slide her pants off and rub my hands down her legs. I remove one leg of her pants only and as I stand up I raise her leg up with me. We start to kiss again with her leg up as high as I could stretch it exposing her pussy beneath.

I undo my pants and let them drop to my knees to free my hard cock. We kiss more and I place my hand affectionately on the side of her face. Then, taking my cock in my hand, I slid it into her slowly. She lets out a gasp. We are staring into each other's eyes as we start to have sex up against that hallway wall. I take her hand with mine and place it on the wall behind her holding it in place above her head. It's slow, passionate, and intense. It's intense in a very different way than the rest of the night has been.

Sarah wrapped her arm around me and lightly pulled me in to prop herself up. My pace never increases as we cradle each other and make love for the first time in a long time.

Letting out soft moans we each feel so close to each other. The heat between us is immense but my pace never increases. Yet our bodies are responding. More soft moans from both of us. I can feel my orgasm building and I can see in Sarah's eyes she can feel one building too. My hand lowers to her chest which has one breast exposed from under her gym top. I can feel her heart beating steady but strong.

Our slow motions and passionate kissing have us full of emotion. I can see them etched on her face. It's the most loving we have been in the bedroom since the early days of our relationship.

It all becomes too much for me and I cum inside Sarah. My orgasm is not as explosive as the one from earlier. It's so different, like a gentle flow that builds and washes over me and lasts for a long time. I'm forced to close my eyes as my consuming orgasm reaches its peak and I gradually fill Sarah's pussy with cum.

This pushes Sarah over the edge and she lets out a gentle whimper and pulls me in close as hard as she can. She bites on my shoulder to stop herself from screaming. Then we both come down from our highs. I lower her leg and slide out of her. Some cum flows down her leg and she gets her balance as I notice her leg is shaking.

We finally open our eyes make eye contact with each other again and kiss one more time.

"That was, amazing. Where did that come from?" Sarah asked.

"It just felt right."

"Did you do that because of what happened tonight?"

"Actually, yes I did," I respond.

"Because you felt emasculated and don't want to do it again?" She asks, a little worried.

"Actually quite the opposite. I can't wait to do it again. I did that because I love you."

"I was worried for a second... not that we might not try that all again, but that things may have changed between us."

"I think they have changed. But for the better. Our sex life just opened the door to so many possibilities. But what hasn't changed is, I love you, Sarah." I smile at her, holding her.

"I love you too." She smiles.

We'll see what next Saturday has in store for us. More boundaries will be pushed and more surprises have been promised. We better get a gym discount after all of that.