Bi Couple - Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know we discussed this but I don't know if I feel comfortable with all this, I mean you call him sir," I said even though I was excited by everything that had happened and the possibilities going forward. But, I was still nervous.

"We can back out at any time but he wants to meet. No, I mean, he demands to meet. Here read this." Sarah tapped a few things on the tablet and brought up another conversation.

saz_xxx_saz - What do you make your subs do for you?

jimOwner - I'm not going to give away everything because where would be the fun in that? I also don't make my subs do anything. I make them realise the things they want to do.

This was intriguing to me. As if he can find some hidden desire that not even I know I have. I did enjoy eating my cum from Sarah, maybe he knows what else I will like.

jimOwner - One example recently was, I had a submissive slut get on the floor with her knees pulled up close to her chest. Her small tits were touching the gym mat she was resting on and I told her to wrap her hands around her ankles. Her legs spread out at the sides and her head resting on its side. She was scrunched up tight in that uncomfortable position and I made her wait while I left the room.

saz_xxx_saz - How long did you make her wait?

I could tell Sarah was excited by this control he was describing.

jimOwner - It was 10 minutes later when I returned. She hadn't moved and her pussy was so wet in anticipation. Literally dripping down onto the mat. I brought her a surprise. A nice athletic pussy for her to bury her face in.

saz_xxx_saz - Oh my god, did she do it for you? Did she lick pussy for you?

Maybe I was reading into this too much but Sarah seemed excited about this lesbian act and not the submission.

jimOwner - She was reluctant at first but she came around. She lifted her head and buried her face in the pussy that was presented to her. Her reward was that I fucked her hard all while she never let go of her ankles.

saz_xxx_saz - Mmmm, yes, did you cum in her lesbian slut pussy?

jimOwner - You're getting ahead of yourself Sarah. I placed her on her back and slid inside of her again. She begged for more pussy after getting her first taste. "Please sit on my face and let me lick that clit for you." She begged. "Please fuck this pussy licking slut hard sir." She submitted to pleasure. She gave in to her secret desire that I always knew she had.

saz_xxx_saz - Oh fuck yes, that sounds so fun.

jimOwner - Have you ever had pussy Sarah?

saz_xxx_saz - Erm, yes, actually I have. Just once years ago.

My eyes went wide. We had never discussed this. I'd never asked if she had been with another woman or if she had even thought about it. I was undeniably turned on at the thought.

Sarah moved and got on her knees in front of me. She saw my hardening cock. She pulled down my underwear and let my dick bounce free. I couldn't take my eyes off the tablet though, I wanted to find out more. She started to stroke me. "Mmmm." I let out a moan. "Keep reading." She told me.

jimOwner - Of course you have. Did you enjoy that pussy taste on your tongue?

saz_xxx_saz - At the time I loved it. Her skin was so soft and her moans were so feminine. It was so different to playing with a man. I loved it when she returned the favour and licked my clit, she made my pussy so wet, and my orgasm was intense. Afterwards, I felt a little uncomfortable.

jimOwner - You should never be uncomfortable, it should feel natural, you need someone like me to help you realize that. When you submit you'll give in and there will be just pleasure.

Sarah took me in her mouth and started gently sliding her lips down my shaft as I struggled to concentrate on reading. "Oh fuck." Her tongue was sliding over my cock head.

saz_xxx_saz - Pushing our boundaries has been fun. Please tell me if you came in her pussy with your big 9-inch cock.

9 inches I thought to myself. That's impressive.

jimOwner - My athletic friend orgasmed right in her slut face, her face was a wet mess covered in her squirt. Her hair was a wreck. Then I filled her whore pussy with my cum and pumped into her until she came herself. I made her lick my dick clean. Then I told her to put her panties on and get dressed without allowing her to clean up. She just said, "Thank you, sir." I knew my cum would leak out of her, filling her panties with cum all the way home.

saz_xxx_saz - Fuck.

Fuck is right. The story was quick and dirty. Sarah was getting into it and I wouldn't be surprised if she was playing with her clit during this conversation with him. Then there was of course Sarah's expert mouth on my cock. She started to hit the back of her throat with my cock. "Glug glug glug." That was all I could hear from her.

jimOwner - We are going to have to talk about you calling me sir from now on. It will feel like fantasy role-play until we meet but it will have to do for now.

Ahh, okay, this was an earlier conversation. I could feel my orgasm building. I was about to cum in Sarah's mouth.

saz_xxx_saz - Would me and Tom have to call you sir?

jimOwner - Of course, you are both submissive bitches. You just need some training before you realize just how badly you two sluts need this lifestyle.

Being called a submissive bitch and a slut from a stranger should have been offensive. But I was turned on by the name-calling, the slight degrading. Reading about my girlfriend wanting to submit to another guy should have made me angry. But I was turned on. Did that make me a cuckold? The pleasure I was receiving from Sarah's blowjob was probably just confusing me.

jimOwner - You will both eventually submit. You'll lick pussy and suck cock and not only that, you will beg for it. You'll both love watching each other turn into these wanton sluts, simple sex objects built for pleasure.

Fuck, why did reading that just push me over the edge? I came a huge load into Sarah's mouth. My cum must have hit the back of her throat but she kept bobbing up and down on my cock. She milked every last drop from me. I dropped the tablet to the side and watched as she looked up at me directly into my eyes. Her mouth was full of my cock and cum dribbled out of the sides of her mouth. What a gorgeous sight.

With a pop, she removed her mouth from my cock. She smiled and showed me the cum in her mouth. Then she swallowed. I loved this woman. Sarah climbed up from the floor onto my lap and straddled me. She shoved my head back and placed a wet kiss on my lips and I passionately kissed her back. I knew my cum was on her lips and this time I didn't think twice. Our tongues gently licked each other's lips and slid across our respective tongues. We were both eager and our arms wrapped around each other's bodies.

We were both a little out of breath and finally settled down.

"We have a lot to talk about," Sarah said. "I think you're right." I agreed as Sarah sat back on the couch, she leaned against the arm of the sofa and put her legs over me. I rested my arms on her legs and gently stroked her thigh with one hand.

"But we don't have long to decide what to do next. He wants to meet on Friday night."

"Do you even know who he is?" I asked although I wasn't sure I wanted to know just how far their conversations had gone.

"His cheesy username on that forum, it's a big clue. He's the owner of our gym."

My eyes went wide. "Woah, I'm not sure about that then. How did you find him."

"I got chatting with a few people on that local forum and nothing was panning out. Just a lot of creeps. Then I had the idea to talk to some women. Maybe they had already weeded out the weirdos and could point me in the right direction. It worked and I was pointed right at Jim, well his actual name is Aaron but we will always call him Sir." Sarah explained nonchalantly. Like she had made up her mind it was going to happen and all of this felt normal to her now. She had had much longer to think this through, two weeks at least by the dates on the private chats.

"But if we go through with this and he watches us have sex he lives locally we could bump into each other anytime." I was thinking a bit clearer after cumming and it was only the things that could go wrong that I was thinking about.

"Oh, he will expect us to do a lot more than just fuck in front of him," Sarah said.

"Like what?" I eagerly asked. Maybe even if I didn't go through with this we could talk about it and fantasize. That could be fun too.

"He played his cards close to his chest so I'm not entirely sure. We can say no and stop at any point. But he said if you went through with cleaning my pussy with your tongue and deep-throating my dildo you won't be backing out.

"Oh right, you're going to tell him I did that? Shit, he knows I like to get fucked by your strap-on?" I go a little red. "Does he know who we are?"

"No, but he does have a body pic of both of us. So maybe, I mean we have literally walked passed him in the gym. I doubt it but he might recognize us just from our bodies." Sarah explained.

"What pics did you share?" I worriedly asked. "Don't worry, take a look," Sarah says handing me the tablet again.

It showed 2 pics at first, one of me and one of Sarah. I was topless just wearing shorts that, I guess, left little to the imagination. Sarah was in her sports bra and tight yoga pants. Then another set of photos showed, what I assumed was Aaron or 'sir' now I guess which I find weird. They showed a few different angles of him just in shorts, he was muscular and cut. Not a huge bodybuilder, athletic, but bigger than me. He was tall, strong-looking, and tanned. Then the last pic shows him naked, a massive hard uncut cock that was about 9 inches and quite thick. The pic made me squirm a little in my seat.

"He's big isn't he?" Sarah asked. "Yeah." That's all I could respond, a little shocked by all of this. I tried to shake everything off, it had been a confusing evening filled with new experiences, new feelings, and some revelations. There was silence for a minute or so.

"Did you really lick pussy?" I blurt out. "Oh god, typical guy," Sarah says rolling her eyes. "Seriously though, did you?" Sarah starts to stand up. "Yes, now let's get dressed, get something to eat, and I'll confess a little more and tell you all about it."

A big smile appears on my face as I picture the scene between her and this unknown woman. Before being interrupted in my daydream "Oh, and no cumming until we meet Friday." My smile disappeared "That's four days away." I complain.

"No cumming."

4. Submissives

We had talked all week and I had finally made up my mind. I wanted to do this, I wanted to see how far my boundaries could be pushed. I wanted to see Sarah enjoy herself. What sealed the deal was a video call we set up to meet online for the first time. Aaron spoke with authority and he came across as powerful and commanding. He always spoke with confidence and said exactly what he wanted. Even the dirty taboo subjects didn't faze him even though he was talking to two, almost, strangers. He still didn't give much away as to what was going to happen tonight, but it was Friday and here we were at the gym being led to the office upstairs by a female gym trainer. "Enjoy." She said with a huge smile. She left us to knock on the door. Did she know what we were here for?

As she walked down the stairs I glanced back and noticed how fit she was. Clearly, she worked out a lot. She had a toned ass with tight leggings on. I wondered for a second if this blonde trainer was the athletic woman from Aaron's online chat story, was she the one who had her pussy licked by that submissive woman?

My head spun back around as Sarah knocked. I was nervous with my heart beating fast and my hands trembling. I could even see Sarah looking a little nervous but her excitement shone through more than anything.

"Come in." I recognized Aaron's voice and Sarah opened the door and we entered. The first thing I notice is the out-of-place sofa in the middle of the room. There was enough room to walk around the sofa comfortably. Then I noticed how modern the office is. It's clean and bright. There will be no hiding anything in this light, we will have to let it all hang out.

Aaron is sitting behind his desk. "You can get undressed." No introduction or pleasantries, just get undressed. I look at Sarah and she blushes a little and looks at me and just nods. I follow her cue and start to undress with her, albeit reluctantly.

I don't look particularly sexy doing this, it's more clinical than anything. But okay, I think to myself, looking at Sarah, what she is doing is sexy. It encourages me a little. But I pause for too long watching her remove her bra and reach to slide her yoga pants down her slender legs.

Sarah is bent over when Aaron demands "Clothes!" I jolted out of my daze, Sarah held still in only her thong and bent over still for a few seconds. "Sorry sir," I tell him. For the first time calling him sir not feeling entirely outlandish. Sarah realizes what happened and continues to take off her small thong. I notice it's a new one, very sheer and sexy. I said to myself all week to just push through these more uncomfortable parts I knew were bound to happen.

Sarah had only her sexy thong remaining so I caught up and pulled my pants down with my underwear. I was not feeling overly enthusiastic at this point but I was mostly confident in my body, it's well toned but not compared to Aaron's. I saw Sarah remove her thong and step out of it just as I stood back up straight.

We are now both naked in front of Aaron who is leaning on his desk. We are on show for him as he looks us both up and down. I'm very aware of my limp cock, especially as Aaron starts to walk towards us. I realize my head is looking down a little and out of the corner of my eye I can see Sarah's head is low also. We stood there as if we had just been caught doing something naughty. Aaron walks around us taking in the sight of our naked bodies.

"I need you both to walk towards the sofa and put your knees on the seat, place your hands on the back of the sofa and bend over."

We both sort of shuffle forward before walking more normally. Like we had both forgotten how to walk for a second. We reach the couch and kneel on it side by side close to each other. The sofa had a low back so it allowed us to bend over quite easily and we settled in on the comfy seat. Now, as a man, I didn't often find myself in this position. In fact, until about 6 months ago, I'd never been bent over naked with a partner directly behind me. Now, as another man stood looking on, I assumed this vulnerable position I felt like his eyes were burning into me.

"From now on when I tell you to get into the start position, this is what I expect. Do you both understand?"

"Yes sir." We both reply in unison. Sarah had been trying to teach me how I was to be expected to behave tonight. So far I think it has gone well.

I could hear Aaron approach. "So you have come tonight to submit. You have come because you are horny sluts who want to be used. Is that right?"

"Yes sir." I heard a gentle little spank and, not wanting to move out of position I slightly moved my head, I looked out of the corner of my eye behind me and could see Aaron's hand on Sarah's ass. Then a louder spank and I jolted, as this time it was my ass being spanked. Aaron left his hand there. Suddenly I thought, I have a man's hand on my ass. The feeling was fine I guess but the thought made me a little uncomfortable. I blushed and turned slightly to see Sarah's face. Aaron stood between us and pulled our ass cheeks together so we were touching thigh to thigh.

"Two gorgeous slutty asses. Are you both ready to start your training?" Sarah looks at me also, and she then places her hand on mine.

"Yes sir." We both say again.

Aaron walks around the sofa and I can hear his belt being undone. When he comes into view we can see his semi-hard cock. He starts to stroke it and it makes me think of my own cock, I'm too intimidated right now to get a hard-on. Aaron is stroking his dick at eye level in front of me. I've never seen a man stroke his dick live before. Aaron gently turns my head with his other hand towards Sarah. "Take this cock, Sarah, get it hard with your slut mouth." My eyes go wide, do I want this? Do I want to see my girlfriend with a big juicy cock in her mouth? Fuck, I just called it juicy, why? I guess I wanted to see this. Sarah looked at me and saw my expression and no protest from me. I guess that was all she needed as she moved her mouth forward. "Leave your hands on the back of the sofa," Aaron instructed. Then the tip of his cock was right at Sarah's mouth brushing her lips before she dove at it, taking most of the semi-hard dick inside her. "You're an eager slut Sarah, but go slowly." Aaron smiled at the sudden engulfing of his cock.

"Mmmm." A small moan escaped her lips. Her movements had slowed and she was bobbing on his cock at a steady pace now. "That's it, get my cock hard, you're a good little cock sucker." I had a mixture of emotions as Aaron said this. Was I a little apprehensive, yes, was I enjoying this show though? Absolutely. I don't know why it didn't bother me. I just really enjoyed it when Sarah was enjoying herself. I really got off knowing how much she was getting off. I mean, I know we had talked with him a little but Aaron had said about 20 words to us in person and now Sarah had an almost fully hard cock gently stroking between her lips. But she was enjoying it, that much I could tell from her moans. Truth be told I was too. A fact that was obvious as my own cock had started to twitch a little into life.

Sarah had done a good job on Aaron's dick as it was fully hard now. It was an impressive shaft up close. Sarah struggled to get all of it in her mouth. She struggles but with enthusiasm shoved her mouth down on his cock hard. Tears in her eyes as she gently gagged.

Aaron pulled his dick out and stroked it "What do you think Tom? Does Sarah look sexy with my cock in her mouth?"

She looked at me a little worried "Yes." I whisper.

"Yes what, Tom? And speak up." Aaron encourages me to elaborate.

"Yes, Sarah looks sexy with your big hard cock in her mouth," I say louder. I see a little relief come across Sarah's face. Maybe she was worried, like me, that our relationship would struggle after tonight. So far I was just filled with excitement at what might happen next.

"Shall I put it back in Tom?" Aaron clearly enjoying himself asks me teasingly.

"Yes, put your thick juicy cock into her mouth she loves it down her throat." Having learnt previously, I embellish more and be more descriptive.

Sarah looks a little shocked and maybe it was a little bit of acting on my part but I wanted to see her take as much as she could. I wanted to encourage her to do it.

"Open your mouth wide and put your tongue out, Sarah." Sarah faces Aaron again and puts her tongue out and opens her mouth. Aaron hovers his cock near her mouth. He waits there gently stroking in front of Sarah. I can see her tongue start to drip with saliva. Eventually, a small drop falls from her to the couch. That's what Aaron was waiting for. He was waiting to see if Sarah would hold there and obey. He then shoves his cock inside her mouth as far as he could. She holds his dick in her mouth. I can see her start to gag a little bit she continues to hold it. Her face is turning red and more saliva drips from her mouth, and more tears roll down her face. She has about 6 inches of Aaron's cock in her mouth the entire time. Before she begins to choke, Sarah takes her mouth off his cock and takes a quick breath before impaling her throat back on his cock. She resumes bobbing but this time she is building up to deep throat as much of his length as she can take. She keeps darting her tongue out when she hits resistance. It looks like an attempt to lick his balls although, for now, she is falling a few inches short. It's an impressive attempt though with over 7 inches in her mouth. "Glug glug glug." This show is having an effect on my own cock, I realize I'm semi-hard and the temptation to stoke it is huge. I resist and watch as Sarah impales herself one more time and shoves her head forward. Her hand which is still on mine grips my hand tightly. Then she removes her mouth again to catch her breath. She is breathing heavily. "Oh fuck, fucking hell. That's a huge dick." She says a little defeated as she has failed to take the entire length.