Bi-Curious

Story Info
She Wanted To Know Every About Girl-On-Girl.
2k words
4.07
8.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

BI-CURIOUS

It got to a point that I realized a lot of her conversations had to do with women having sex with one another.  It was almost an obsession with her, that sometime during the day she would somehow work women having sex into the discussion.  Whether it was that she knew couples who hooked up who were in a sorority and became a couple, or did I think those women were lovers or just friends.

She would ask me about women we knew and want to know if I thought they were lesbians or bisexual, or exclusively heterosexual.  She would want to know my opinion on lesbianism, bisexuality, or whether I thought so and so was ever fucking other women.  

One afternoon she asked me if I thought two women could be happy.  I said, "Of course.  "It is just like any relationship."  

"But do you know any?" she asked.

"What is it about girl-to-girl that fascinates you so much?" I asked her. 

"I was just wondering," she replied casually.  But she was always wondering.  

"Do you want to have sex with another woman?" I asked her bluntly.  

"Of course not," she replied as if I had asked her if she had drown puppies.  

"You know Marilyn Monroe had a woman lover," she'd say. Or, "Did you know Sharon Stone was gay, or bi, or 'did' women occasionally."    

She would want to know if I thought our women friends ever fucked other women, using a word I was surprised she'd use.  "They look good together.  Don't you think?" she'd say. 

Finally, I just came out with it.  "I think you want to fuck another woman," I said. 

"But you think it's perfectly natural, right?" she challenged.

"Of course," I said.  "Some people like only their own sex.  Some like both, and there are a few who don't like either.  Sure, it's all natural," I said.  

I finally decided to hook her up with another woman, and see where it went.  I began to ask around about which of our friends people thought were gay or at least bi.  I got a few names and picked some I thought she would like, or ones I knew she did.  

Finally, I put my plan in gear.  I asked a couple of them if they'd consider sex with Julia.  "Of course," the first one said.  "Absolutely," the second one said.   

I knew it was the ultimate male fantasy, and yes, it did start getting to me. I began to fantasize about girl-to-girl sex, and I figured she had done the same.  I arranged for her to travel with one of them, and I encouraged the volunteer to get seductive, to make a play for Julia.

I also knew that if she really wasn't interested, she wouldn't do anything, and if she was it would be a service to her.  I started to imagine it, to picture it happening in my mind and letting the scenario play out.

"Are you attracted to her?" I asked the first of them.

"Of course," she said, "she's hot."

After the first time they rode together, I asked how it went.  "All she wanted to talk about was girl-on-girl stuff," the gay woman said.  "Julia is definitely interested."

Then she looked at me.  "If she wants to, would you mind?" she asked.

"What you do is up to you," I said.  "If it works out, be my guest."

That night, at our camp, as we ate, Julia whispered, "I think Carla wants to have sex with me."

"Do you want that?" I asked.

"I don't know.  Maybe," she said with a grin. 

"Then do," I said.  "You're a grownup. If you want to, then do."  It was if I had said, "It is okay, be yourself."  She brightened immediately, and her smile widened.  

"You sure?" she said.

"Of course," I said.  I could see the wheels turning. 

The next day we made about five hundred miles, but when we pulled into camp, Julia and Carla's car was nowhere to be seen.  They finally pulled into camp about ten fifteen.

I could see on the women's faces that something had happened between them.  I asked Julia as we ate if they'd had trouble.

"No," she said. "We stopped.  And we did stuff in the back of the truck."

"Good stuff?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," she said.  "Real good."

"So you liked it?"

"Yeah, I did," she replied with a big smile.

"You want to keep doing that kind of stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.  

"Only with Carla?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said.  She smiled.  "I really liked it. I liked the taste of pussy," she said eagerly, using a term I had not heard from her.  "I still like yours, but... "  She stopped.  "It is different," she said. 

Carla and Julia rode together for the next week, and everyday they were late, and others began to notice it.  On the third night of their riding together it was obvious she was distracted. "You look like you would like to be with Carla," I said.  "Why don't you go keep her company?" I said.

Her face brightened.  "You wouldn't mind?" she asked.  

"Go be with your new friend," I said.  I kissed her and sent her on her way.  

The next week Carla asked me if I'd mind if Melody rode with them.  "Have a ball," I said.  The three women rode together and again they were late coming in to camp.  I asked Julia that night how their ride went.  She blushed and said it went well.

"Just well?" I asked.

"No," she said, obviously more relaxed about what they did.  That night she asked if I minded if she spent a lot of time with Carla and Melody.

"It's not like we're married," I said.  "When we get to the work camps, you can decide who you want to sleep with," I said.  She smiled and kissed me, but it felt like a goodbye kiss.  By the time we got to San Bernardino, Julia was spending every day and every night with Carla and Melody. 

Marie began riding and sleeping with me.  The transition was pretty effortless and people began to talk about Julia's 'transition.'  I knew she was heading in that direction, and when she came and spoke to me about it I  said I was happy for her.

It was clear Julia had made the transition and it was fairly effortless.  "You have found yourself, baby," I said when we got to the camp in California.  Again she kissed me and gave me a hug, but it was the hug of a friend not a sexual companion.  

Carla and Julia and Melody were clearly a threesome, and Marie and I became a couple.  "Did you know Julia was gay?" she asked.

"I am not sure she is," I said.  "I think she is closer to bisexual, although she really does like female bodies.  I think she has been discovering that about herself for years now," I said.

Carla and Julia and Melody came to eat with Marie and I the second night we were in San Bernardino.  We sat around a small fire with our plates on our laps.   "Are you guys going to work the Kelly farm tomorrow?" Marie asked the young women.  

"No," said Carla, "we are going to do the bean fields at Hayward's tomorrow.  We think we will stay there tomorrow night," she said, "join you the next day after work."

"You three seem to work real well together," Marie said.  The women looked at one another and nodded, smiling.  "It is great to see," Marie added.  

"I think I have found myself," Julia said putting her arms around the other two women's shoulders.  She pulled them to her and kissed each one on the cheek. 

"You women look so good together," Marie said.  I agreed and told Julia I was happy for her.  

"I am too," Julia said.  "I am happy for myself.  You helped me see who I am," she said.  

That night, after we went to bed, Marie asked me if I knew Julia would be happier with women.  "It was beginning to show," I said.  "She began to see herself more clearly the older she got.  She likes men, but she loves women.  I knew she was looking to see who she really was.   

When the three women joined our group again after working at Hayward's Farm, they all came to our sleeping quarters and sat with us at dinner time.  Finally, Carla said, "The three of us would like to be a family," she said.  "As a ordain minister, we would like you to marry us, the three of us, as a polyamorous family." 

She looked over at the other two women, and they nodded.  "Would you marry us, Mac?  Please?" 

"Of course I will," I said.  "If you are sure."

"We are sure," said Melody.   "We would like you to do it.  Please."  

A week later, our whole caravan assembled in one of the orchards and set up a temporary stage area and a makeshift tabernacle.  The women got into their best clothes and joined hands.  Our entire group stood behind the stage and sat on the grass.  
I stood in front of the three women and quieted the group.   "We are assembled here today to join Julia, Carla, and Melody as one, to become a family who love one another and will cherish each other for as long as they shall live.  If you agree to do so, will you please indicate you will by saying 'I do.'"  They did.  "You may kiss your new mates."

The ladies kissed and the group members joined them and wished them well and congratulated the new brides.  Julia, Carla, and Melody left the group and Julia went to a clinic in San Jose and was artificially inseminated and delivered a baby, a girl the next year. 

They moved to Fresno and Julia gave birth to Mandy, a six pound, six ounce baby girl the following year.  Carla and Melody went to work in a daycare center and Julia stays home with the baby.  When our group traveled to the Fresno area to work that year the women visited us a few times, bringing Mandy for the ladies in our group to coo at and fawn over all evening.

Julia sat with Marie and me with her baby while the other two ladies visited with the rest of our group.  "I want to thank you for helping me find who I am last year," she said.  "I would have never found Carla and Melody without you," she said.  

That night the five of us said goodbye at their car and waved to them as they drove away.  Julia writes us every week, sending her letters to General Delivery in towns where we are scheduled to work.   

Marie and I were married this month and we just received pictures of Mandy in her kindergarten school clothes taken this month.  We have traveled more than two hundred thousand miles over the years and I look back on the time Julia was here with us finding herself bi-curious and being willing to explore to find her true self.  It has been a lesson to me about how we search out who we are and what it means to be true to what we find.

Sexuality is a complex element in our lives that we don't always understand or adjust to realistically.  Often we blunder on recklessly.  What we need as people is an understanding by the community of what sexuality really means to us as an individual and a society.  Julia was lucky enough to discover who she really is almost accidentally.  Thank God that I had a helping hand in that and didn't just mess things up even more.  We will be visiting them after the picking season is over.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers