Bi First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up?" he said.

"Puncture," I replied, "and my parents are away this weekend."

"Don't worry," said James, "I can give you a lift."

I jumped at the chance and the two of us got my bike into the back of his car before setting off. We chatted away with the wind in our hair as I navigated James round the country lanes toward home.

"Lucy seems to have taken quite a shine to you," said James, looking at me over his sunglasses as he did.

"Do you think so? I'm not sure," I replied, "but I have a girlfriend. And anyway, she's your ex. That would make it a bit weird, don't you think?"

James smiled. "Well, it depends whether you see her as girlfriend material or whether you want a quick fuck. I'm sure she's good either way."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Well, she asked me if you were single!" said James. He went on to explain that when they were dating last summer, they had both gone into it wanting to be fuck buddies, with no strings attached.

The thought of that got me instantly hard. I had always associated sex as something you did when you were married, and the thought that he and Lucy had some sort of relationship based on sex only really stirred me.

"So, if you want to fuck Lucy, then go for it," he said, "in fact, you have my blessing, she is really dirty and loves sex."

The idea of having sex with that tall, beautiful athlete five years older than me with no strings attached got my cock bulging against my briefs and stunned me into silence. I was blinking hard and nodding as I took that idea in, although my silence was interpreted differently by James who assumed that I wanted to keep myself pure and continue to date my girlfriend.

"Do it," he said, thinking I needed some encouragement. "I saw her touching your knee the other day!"

With that, his hand left the steering wheel, and he rubbed his fingertips slowly and gently across my knee as if to emphasise the point. Since I was wearing shorts, the touch of his hand on my skin was electric. My cock jumped and I flinched since I wasn't expecting it. It was such an electric touch that I felt like I might come in my pants since contact with James was exactly what I was fantasising about in the shower.

I really wanted to touch James but didn't know how to progress the conversation. So we completed the remaining journey in silence before unloading my bike from James' car. I was trying to think what to say next. On the one hand I wanted to invite James in so we could chat some more. He seemed hetro, so although I didn't think I'd get to see any more of his body or cock, the thought of hanging out with him was fun. So whilst I wanted to invite him in, it felt weird to be alone in my parents' house with my rowing buddy.

"Well, thanks," I said lamely.

"You're welcome Nick," said James, smiling. There was then an awkward pause. I wanted to invite him in, but then I didn't want to look gay, so I said nothing.

The pause was broken when we blurted out pretty much the same thing at the same time.

"Would you like to have a drink before you go?"

"Maybe I can have a drink before I go?"

We both laughed at this one, and he came inside. The family dog barked as we entered, and I attended first to the burglar alarm and then fed and watered the dog before attending to James. I pulled out some bread and olive oil, various other bits of carb-heavy food, and sparkling water.

We wandered out of the farmhouse, through the conservatory, so that we could sit outside. The garden -- about a hectare is mainly informal, but has a beautiful lawn that is ideal for croquet. By the house is a table and chair set and a barbeque area. It's a great place to relax and I have spent hours sitting there staring out across the hillside into the valley below.

"Wow, nice place," said James as we entered the garden. "You even have a hot tub!"

"My parents got it installed about 5 years ago, it's nice on days like this to sit out and watch what's going on in the valley," I replied.

"Great idea!" said James, "let's do it."

He was right, the idea was a good one, and I had thought about doing just that on my ride up from the rowing club earlier. The idea of me and James semi naked in the tub got me all hard again as I imagined us sitting beside each other chatting. I imagined us sitting side by side, bare chested, our legs brushing against each other occasionally as we chatted about the world. I then went back to that fantasy. Imagined being on my knees with Lucy in front of him. This time she is showing me the way, licking his frenulum and encouraging me to taste the precum that she is squeezing from his cock.

But then my inner dialogue kicked in -- would it be OK to be in there with, just the two of us, with my parents away. I paused and muttered something about not being sure about whether I had swimsuits for both of us, but that I'd find some towels, see if I could find a spare pair of trunks for him. James said he'd look in his car, since he may have swimming trunks with him.

Inside the house, I scrambled to find towels and trunks. I was also super hard again and could feel my cock throbbing against my briefs. I wanted really badly to touch James but was worried that he'd hate me for ever. Finding the trunks, I wandered into the bathroom to pick up a couple of towels. This is where I saw myself in the mirror. I stripped naked and played with my cock, admiring my shaved body. I knew I could make myself come quickly, since this is what I had wanted and dreamed about. But there was also the uncertainty of not knowing whether James would be receptive to my advances.

I stared at my reflection.

"Ok, Nick, you can do this," I said. "Just go back there, chat, laugh, be yourself and play it by ear. If something happens, great, if nothing happens, then you can always fuck Lucy."

I stopped rubbing my cock, somehow managed to squeeze it back into the speedos, then headed downstairs with a couple of towels and a spare bathing suit.

When I came outside, I found James was already in the tub and had lined the food and drink up beside it.

"I couldn't wait," he said. "So decided to get in."

All I could see of him was an arm and his head, the rest of his body was below the bubbles. I looked to see if he was wearing trunks, hoping that he wasn't naked, since this would be too much for me.

The bubbles obscured the view of his body, so I dropped the towels at the last minute before stepping in to try to hide my hard cock under my trunks. The only pair I could find were speedos from my time on the school swim team, and the thin lycra material was straining to keep my cock in place. Luckily James was looking across the valley as I got in or he would have seen my hard cock pressing against the lycra speedos.

I sat down and we stared across the valley in silence. It was one of those beautiful summer days where everything looks, feels, and smells perfect. I could hear the honeybees buzzing between flowers, and birds tweeting in the forest behind the house. A rabbit hopped lazily across the lawn. James broke the silence by asking me about going to Cambridge. I asked lots of questions about what it was like to be at university, which James was very happy to answer. I was still hard, but again, James felt aloof.

I wanted to advance the conversation with James about his delicious cock, but really wasn't sure how to, so we stayed on safe boring topics for a long time. Eventually, I bought the subject back to rowing, and decided to talk more about Lucy as a way of gauging what he liked about her.

"So," I said, "tell me about Lucy, it sounds like you and her get along pretty well."

He replied telling me that they had been fuck buddies last summer and had a great time together. I was hard again at the thought of this and dare not ask any more about him and Lucy since I thought if I did I might cum in the Jacuzzi.

I was rubbing my cock under the water, my fingers sliding across the lycra of the speedos. As I got harder, my cock started to appear over the waistband and I was finding it difficult to control myself as I thought about his cock being touched, rubbed, and licked by Lucy.

"Anyway, I know that Lucy would love to fuck you, so all you have to do is ask."

"How can you be so sure," I asked.

"She told me, that's how I know," said James with a smile.

"Recently?" I replied, not sure I wanted to know the answer but asking anyway.

My heart was pumping at the thought of losing my virginity to someone sexually confident like Lucy and I was squeezing precum into the water of the jacuzzi. This time I was imagining Lucy taking my cock in her mouth, then kissing me so that I could taste my own pre-cum.

It was then that James told me what had happened earlier that evening. Lucy had clearly enjoyed flirting with me and was getting hot and horny at my naivety. She'd been chatting to me for over an hour before she went to the WC. Apparently, she didn't need a pee, but went to play with herself. She found my lack of response to her coming on to her really hot, and as she got chatting she became more and more turned on by the idea that she might take my virginity. I'd noticed her crossing and uncrossing her legs and being a bit squirmy but had put that down to the plastic chair we had been sitting on which do get a little sweaty. What James told me was that she was soaking wet -- she'd been single for weeks and was as horny as hell.

So, she decided to go to the WC for some relief - to make herself come. But also to clean up the wetness that was in danger of soaking though her panties and leaving a dark patch on her summer dress. She bumped into James in the boathouse -- he had gone back in there to look for his water bottle, which he'd left in the bottom of the boat. That's when she asked James about me -- whether he was available. James told her that I had a girlfriend, so it was unlikely and that it seemed I was a naïve virgin.

Lucy then told James how horny she was and how she was desperate for cock. James made a comment about how good a fuck she was, and that finding someone to help out would be easy. As he told her that, she she reached forward and rubbed James' bulge through his shorts. With her other hand she lifted her dress, pulled her panties to one side, and slid three fingers into her soaking wet pussy before presenting them to James so the two of them could lick them clean.

And that is where they fucked. Lucy turned around, lifted her dress and stuck her butt out, reaching through her legs to guide James into her cunt. A grateful James fucked her from behind, squeezing her tits. After a few thrusts he pumped her full of come. It was a brief, perfunctory liaison, one that sated James but left Lucy frustrated and needing more. So it would appear that when she came back and was shamelessly flirting with me on the boathouse steps she was still leaking James' cum and wanted more cock. This explains why she rubbed his legs together so blatantly. She needed cock and had set her sights on fucking me.

As James told me this story, I slid my cock out through the side of my speedos to give me more space to stroke it. With my other hand I was holding a drink and for all purposes was trying to pretend that things were normal, whilst getting turned on by the thought of James' powerful cock getting covered in pussy juice as he came inside her. My mind was wandering off in a hundred different directions at great speed. I found myself fantasizing about what it would be like to see James' cock fully erect. I imagined his balls slapping against Lucy's leg as he fucked her. I imagined her shaved pussy and he delicious pert tits and six pack. But I also imagined myself there, watching them fuck in the boathouse, smelling their sex.

My face flushed again as I imagined Lucy holding onto James' cock as he slid out of her after he came. And in my mind, I was there too, and it was my hand holding James' cock, not Lucy's. I could feel it throb, still semi hard and slick with cum and pussy juice. I am cupping his balls in one hand whilst I envelope his cock with my mouth, tasting their sex.

"Nick? Nick? Where'd you go?" asked James realising I had checked out the conversation.

I mumbled some words, saying that whilst I found Lucy hot, I had a girlfriend and in any case wasn't sure how to ask someone if they wanted to be fuck buddies.

James smiled and said, "Well, what do you think might work?"

Talking about sex is not something I have grown up doing, and the very direct approach taken by James was both highly erotic but also terrifying.

"I really don't know," I said. "I mean, I've been dating Rachel for a year, and we have only really kissed."

"Well, you need to practice some chat up lines then," he said, smiling.

"Agreed, I said, but how?"

James looked at me and said, "Well throw your best lines at me, let's see where that goes".

I really had no idea what to do, but the thought of asking James for sex to practice chat up lines left my head swimming. OK, I thought, I can do this. Be strong.

So I tried one and asked James, "Can you not just be direct and say -- hey, Lucy will you be my fuck buddy?"

We both laughed hard at that one, allowing me to focus momentarily on something that wasn't my hard throbbing cock.

"Yeah," said James, "that's going to work, 100%!" We joked about other lame chat up lines I dreamed up before James made the next move.

"Remember what happened the other night with Lucy? She did all the work -- you probably didn't even notice. She got it so you two were sitting near each other. Then got chatting with you. Some of the other rowers started to leave, and she made sure you didn't close ring up and move away from her. She went to the WC, fucked me, and then came back and sat down right beside you. That's when she made her move, telling a joke, and touching you knee for emphasis. That's how you do it."

I did remember all that -- it was subtle, but she got us separated from the group. That thought got me really hard. She was coming onto me, and I hadn't noticed. I missed an opportunity to fuck Lucy with no strings attached and in so doing lose my virginity.

But more than that, I was also fantasizing about how it would feel to slide my cock into her pussy that was still full of James' come. I fantasied about James' cock again, wondering how his cock looked hard and how big it might be. This got me harder and I pulled my balls out the side of my speedos so both my cock and balls were fully out. Luckily the bubbles covered my fully hard cock and allowed me to rub myself with one hand.

"So try it. Now. On me. Here we are sitting side by side, alone and we have all night. Try what Lucy did to you me, now you know how it's done," smiled James.

"But.. but... but... we're both straight," I said. "How's that going to work?"

"Just try it," he said.

"OK." I paused. I realised then that I was reaching the point of no return with James. That age-old saying popped into my head: Go hard, or go home.

"Well, I said, I understand why Lucy is frustrated given the boat she rows in is coxless."

This is an age-old rowing joke that concerns whether a boat has a coxswain to steer it or not. As I delivered the punchline, I took my hand off my cock and gently ran my fingers over James' leg just as he had done to me earlier.

James laughed. "Good one, that's really convincing." He turned towards me as he said it and our legs brushed against each other. That got my cock throbbing so hard that all I wanted to do was to take off my speedos and wank myself.

"I'm just worried you might think I am gay," I replied.

"How can you be? You have a girlfriend," said James, smiling. "Try another line."

So I did. I told James to imagine he is Lucy. And that Lucy had just come back from the boathouse having fucked him. James is laughing away at this idea.

"So I have to imagine that I am Lucy, which means that I have just fucked myself, and now, as Lucy, I am walking up to you with cum dripping down my leg!"

We both laugh at that one, and as we do I feel James' leg once again brushing up against mine under the water.

This again sends shockwaves through my body and I can feel my cock throb under the water harder than ever. But I need to complete this lesson on flirting, so I lean in and ask James who is pretending to be Lucy, "So, what have you been doing I the boat house?"

I use my index finger to point to James' chest allowing my finger to touch him. I then run down towards his swimming trunks. My cock throbs as I do it, reacting to my less-than-hetro touch on his golden body. The warm sun is low in the sky, lighting James up and leaving him sitting in a glow.

"That's great," said James. "You've got the hang of flirting. But go again, something else."

My heart is racing at this, but I am not sure what. "I don't know what to do next," I say. "Maybe you can help out?"

James throws a line at me, and for emphasis opens his leg out so it brushes against mine once again. This time he keeps his leg pressed up against mine. That sends jolts of electricity across my body, and I can feel precum leaking out my cock as I squeeze it again.

"Thanks James," I say. "I can see why you have no problems picking up girls, in fact you got me going there for a minute."

I blurt the last part of the sentence out. I'm straight, he's straight, we are both into females, yet this feels so fucking hot and way out my comfort zone.

"Good job we're not naked!" is my follow up.

James pauses and looks at me, before saying, "You need to double check your facts my friend. I gave up looking for swimmers when you were in the house and just jumped in nude."

My cock goes into overdrive at this, and another rush of adrenalin flushes my body. "Well, I could check, but then that would make me gay, and I'm not."

At this James' hand moves under the water. He grabs my hand and moves it towards his body, giving one of my fingers a little squeeze before letting go. My fingers are millimetres from his cock, so when he lets go I let my hand drop onto it.

This feels electric. My hand is rubbing over the head of my rowing bestie's cock. A cock that less than a couple of hours earlier was buried deep in Lucy. My first touch of a cock that isn't the one I own. And he's definitely hard, really hard. His cock feels longer now and is throbbing. It feels strange, warm, squishy. It moves a little on its own and responds as I touch it.

"There," he says. "Congratulations, you have now succeeded in making the first move. I am sure Lucy will be delighted."

At this I move my hand away from his cock, embarrassed that I've touched him. I really want to touch myself but don't want to in front of James. So instead, I just smile at him.

"So," says James> "I am clearly naked, what about you?"

I smile at him and lift my hips up, sliding my speedos off, before throwing them theatrically over the side of the toward a flower bed.

"Looks like we're even now," I reply.

My voice comes across as confident, but inside I am this 18-year-old straight virgin who is sitting naked in a hot tub with a gorgeous 23-year-old male rower and feeling hugely turned on by it.

"We are even," he replies. "Both sitting naked with hard-ons."

As he says this, his hand comes to rest on my cock, so the two of us sit there, legs rubbed up against each other, facing forward, squeezing each other's cocks gently. This pushes me close to the edge, and I know that there is a real probability that I will shoot my load into the jacuzzi. Again, I'm full of doubt about what to do next, so just sit there squeezing and gently masturbating James' cock as he returns the favour.

James' cock is huge and really hard. It's difficult to gauge size under the water, but I am guessing 25cm or 10 inches. I can feel him flex, making his cock twitch and bob about under the water.