Bi First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, my girlfriend Rachel didn't come over that evening because she was moody. Then I remembered why. Rachel had gone to the rowing club to try out for the crew. In much the same way I'd been introduced to James, Lucy had been asked to mentor Rachel. But rather than help her out, she'd made some derogatory comments about her technique.

They knew I was a virgin, that I was horny, that I was home alone and that I had been checking James out in the shower. When James saw I'd shaved my pubes off, that was the green light he needed. No wonder they fucked in the boathouse -- their cunning little plan had come together, and they were so horny about fucking me, they couldn't help themselves.

And Lucy coming onto me so hard? She wanted me to know that she was available so that when she turned up to pick up the stranded James, I would let her stay for a bit.

Lucy knew that James was bi-curious, and James worked out I was too. They knew that I'd jump at the chance of spending time with an elite rower after training. Even the porn was a set up -- they chose scenes that they knew would turn me on and give me an opportunity to see what was possible.

I smiled, Not only had I been taken for a ride, I'd willingly hopped on and was enjoying the journey. I knew that what Lucy would want to do was to go back to James to kiss him so he could taste my come on her lips and so they could compare notes about what it was like to have sex with me. As this realisation washed through me, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep, hoping that Lucy would sneak back to James. Sure enough as I started puffing and breathing deeper, that's exactly what she did.

Well, they may have written the beginning of this play, but I was going to write the ending. I realised that was still technically a virgin and that needed to change. Although I'd experienced in giving and receiving oral sex to both men and women, I still hadn't come inside a pussy. Or, for that matter, an arse. That made me smile. Would it be possible that my first experience of penetrative sex was anal? My cock stirred at the thought of it.

I heard soft moaning on the laptop and looked up to see that a guy was fucking a woman doggy style. I sat up and watched, and then realised I knew who the two people fucking were.

Not from their faces, which I couldn't see. But from their bodies. They had rowers' bodies. Unmistakably. It was Lucy and James. Maybe this was one of the online films they shot when they were doing cam work? Who knows? But it was definitely them.

I recognised James long thick cock and Lucy's slit. I had spent hours rowing behind James so knew his body and the contours of his back. But I also noticed that the woman in the video had a small but unmistakable birthmark below her right butt cheek in exactly the same place as Lucy did.

My cock stirred and I started to play with myself as I watched the film. James took his cock out of Lucy's pussy and went down on her. She was still on all fours, arse in the air. But he didn't go down on her pussy, rather there was a close up of him licking her arse.

That was not something I'd ever imagined someone would do. Why would you I thought? Then I worked out why. As James licked Lucy's arse and she fingered her pussy she came really hard. It was explosive and guttural; she was moaning like a whore. James was clearly enjoying it too and his eager tongue explored her anus as she pushed back against his face.

But that wasn't the end of the film. The action zoomed out and I could see James with his cock in his hand rubbing lube on the end of it. He then lined up to fuck Lucy's arse. Lucy reached round, spreading her cheeks wide and guided him towards her hole, urging him to fuck her.

So that's it, I thought, that's why they like fucking each other so much. They are both as dirty as fuck and they both like anal. I also knew that this video was a set-up, just like the other ones I'd seen; Lucy wanted me to fuck her up the arse.

I heard them outside the lounge, so slid back into my sleeping position. They looked in and then carried on to the den. My den -- my little refuge from the outside world. I waited, counted to 50 then snuck out to see what they were up to. I knew my den better than they did. They used the main door, but I knew at the end of the room, partially covered by a curtain was another door. It used to lead to the woodshed but was never used, which is why a curtain had been hung up in front of it. I snuck out the house, through the woodshed and then slowly opened the door to the den. A small puff of wind accompanied me through, but the door clicked shut without them noticing. They were too into each other. Sitting, naked, legs interlocked, their bodies pressed together, they were talking about what happened. Kissing, hugging, touching themselves and each other. James was telling Lucy how I sucked him off. Lucy was telling James that she was leaking his come when I went down on her.

Each was getting vicarious pleasure from the other's stories about their time deflowering little virgin me. As I listened and watched them touch each other, I got hard again. I loved that I was watching in secret. They were unknowingly giving me a front row view of their dirty little game and the voyeur in me loved it.

As I watched, James was hard again and was pushed flat on the bed. Lucy was on top of him sucking his cock with her bum in the air. James' face was buried deep in her pussy. She was in control, mercilessly griding onto his face whilst she sucked him. It was clear that Lucy liked power games and that trapping his arms with her legs and pinning James to the bed with her cunt was something that they both liked.

It made me wonder how far I could go without getting caught. How close I could stand -- maybe I could smell her pussy. Maybe I can rub my finger down her bum crack. Do it in a way that makes her think it was James. I sneaked forward slowly by slowly, although their moans and groans made me realise that they were not aware of their surroundings. I inched forward on all fours until my head was beside Lucy's arse. I could smell her pussy now and hear James licking and sucking her. His head barely visible.

I placed my hand on her arse cheek, rubbing in a circular motion. That got Lucy going, and she rotated her hips back and forth to grind out some more pleasure from the helpless James whilst at the same time maximising the pleasure from my touch. I got bolder, moving around her cheeks and then slowly into her crack, massaging there before returning to her buttocks. I did this a few times and noticed that the intensity of her breathing and body gyrations increased the closer my fingers got to her bum hole.

This was dirty, and new to me. My only experience of arse up until that point was other bodily functions. But her anus had something beautiful about it. My hands kept circling her butt crack, and the closer I got to her anus, the more she moaned. I played that game for a while, circling closer before moving back. I could see that it was giving Lucy equal amounts of pleasure and frustration, so I carried on with that game as James licked her out.

Her breaths were short and deep, and I guessed she was building for another orgasm. This made me feel bold so I licked my fingers before circling back on her buttocks, then along her butt crack towards her bum hole. As I got closer, her breath rose, and she was pushing her bum back towards my fingers, signalling that she was desperate to be penetrated. I carried on getting closer, then moving away. Lucy needed to be filled up and she was clearly a dominant woman who liked to get her own way.

She lifted her head off James' cock for as long as it took her to say "Fuck me!" before resuming her work.

I gave her what she wanted. My spit-slicked fingers started to push against her bum hole and I felt first one finger then the other slide in. She was rocking back hard against my fingers as I did this, hoping to squeeze every last drop of pleasure out of the situation.

As my fingers went deeper, I reached for the body lotion I'd used earlier and slopped a load onto my other hand. Gently I pulled out one finger before replacing it with my lubed up index finger. Then I transitioned the next finger, leaving my index and second finger in her bum. She pushed back against them hard taking James' cock balls deep in her mouth as I watched both knuckles disappear into her.

Lucy moaned more and I saw sweat beads on her back as she rode against my fingers and pushed back against my hand. I decided to go all-in and pulled my hand back a little before adding my ring finger to the mix.

For a while I finger fucked her as she sucked James off, before deciding to see whether she could fit my pinkie finger into her arse alongside the other three. She moaned wildly at this and I could see that this was tipping her over the edge and that she was starting to come.

I eased my finger out again to tease her, hoping to delay her orgasm and frustrate her, but it was clear that Lucy had had enough of this game. She reached around and grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand back towards her. She rode against my fingers whilst James licked her clit and lips.

She moaned hard and her body buckled as she came. I felt her bum muscles pulse and contract in waves against my fingers as her orgasm overtook her. She uttered a loud guttural moan as the orgasm ripped across her body.

I could see that this caused James to come to, since he started to pulse and shake. Lucy remained clamped onto his cock, wanking his shaft with his cock head deep in her mouth.

As I watched I realised that she had a beautiful elegance in the way she sucked cock. The rhythm she set in a rowing boat seemed to translate to the bedroom, and she sucked him beautifully, taking his member balls deep before drawing back so his cock head was visible. As he twitched, I could see beads of cum on the edge of her mouth and on James' shaft. She licked and sucked them up greedily as he finally came to rest.

As her orgasm subsided, I removed my fingers from her arse and went back to rubbing her cheeks with one hand, whilst wanking myself with the other. I really wanted to fuck her so decided to just get on and do it. I straddled the prone James and lined my cock up in her bum crack. Lucy looked around, consumed with lust, realising that I needed to fuck her.

She rubbed my cock, smiled and said, "So, this is where you lose your virginity. Choose wisely Nicky."

Choose wisely? What did she mean by that? The video of course. She lifted up a little exposing her cunt to me. Where was I going to fuck her? In her arse or her pussy? Where did I want to lose my virginity? Choose wisely.

James had been released when Lucy lifted and he was now watching, his head at my cock-level. He reached forward smiling as he tried to suck some pre-cum off me. He tugged my cock forwards in encouragement knowing that I was about to lose my virginity deep inside his fuck buddy.

So that's how I lost my virginity. Lucy on her knees, spreading her cheeks wide. James pulling my cock to her body. Me holding her hips to steady myself and sliding my virgin cock into her arse whilst James licked her pussy.

I looked down and lined my cock up against her bum. I wanted this moment to last so took time to push my cock into her before withdrawing it slightly and pushing again. It felt good. Actually, better than good. It felt amazing. I watching my cock disappear into arse and stared at how beautiful my cock looked as it entered her. James was enjoying the view too and was watching as he licked Lucy's ever sensitive clit.

This is when Lucy took control. Pushing back when she needed more cock. Pausing whilst her body accommodated me, moving back and forward against my cock. She built a steady rhythm as I fucked her, my cock sending waves of pleasure across my whole body and hers. Lucy masturbated herself against her fingers and James' face as I fucked her.

This was the first time I'd fucked properly. My cock was throbbing and I could feel beads of sweat across my back.

At this point, James wriggled free and moved around behind me so he could grab me by the hips. I could feel his semi hard cock throb against my bum, as he hugged me from behind.

He thrust his hips in rhythm with mine as Lucy and I built to an orgasm. It felt like he was showing me the way. Showing me how to fuck a girl by holding me tight, thrusting forwards.

And slowly he took over, creating a rhythm with his body that I was compelled to follow. Just like in the rowing boat he was showing me the way. His hips set the pace at which I fucked Lucy.

A combination of James' semi hard cock against my butt and the sensations and sounds of fucking Lucy meant I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Waves of pleasure shot across my body as I came deep inside Lucy. She had most of the fingers of one hand inside her pussy by this point and came too. I felt her arse muscles pulse and squeeze my cock as she orgasmed and felt spasms of pleasure convulse up and down her.

I was spent and my body bucked. I wanted to hold that position for as long as I could, however my cock shrivelled and slipped out of Lucy. She extended her arms forward and went from being on all fours to lying on the bed.

James, who was still holding me, moved his hands so he was hugging me tightly across my chest, his swollen cock still warm between my butt cheeks. Slowly he pushed me down to the bed. He lay spooning me tightly meaning I could feel the warmth of his cock against my bum. Lucy's body pressed against the other side of me, and I wrapped a leg and an arm over her as I drifted in and out of sleep.

I felt hands on my body -- not knowing or caring whether they were male or female, but just enjoying the moment as I passed from boyhood to become a man.