Bi First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On several occasions I have to gently lift James' hand off my cock since I am so close to coming. The first time James looks at me quizzically asking whether I am enjoying being touched.

"Too much," I say. "If you carry on like that I'm going to shoot my load." James just smiles and rests his hand on my inner thigh for a while as my need to come subsides, his fingers idling exploring around my ball sack and peritoneum.

"So," he says, "it feels like you've shaved?"

I tell him that I saw his cock in the shower and wanted to look like him. As I say that my hand glides around to his balls and I feel the beautiful smooth skin that I have lusted after.

We spend some time sitting there together. Not saying much, just rubbing our legs against each other whilst we gently masturbate. James explains what edging is, and seems to be pretty expert at it. He touches and jerks me until I feel that I am about to explode, then backs off so that I stay hard and horny. Each cycle sends shockwaves through my body which electrify me and leave me wanting more.

After an hour or more I get up and go into the house, saying I needed more water. I return to the bathroom and look at myself again in the mirror. My hard cock, shaved balls, and rower's body. I turn sideways to check out how my cock looks against my torso and realise that I am definitely more boy than man. I also feel waves of guilt that I am turned on by what happened, so start fantasizing again about James and Lucy fucking. As I do, I fist myself into orgasm, once again spraying the glass wall of the shower with my cum. The release sends waves of pleasure but also guilt through my body; isn't it gay to touch cock?

I return to the jacuzzi with some more mineral water, and a cock that is still red and engorged, but not fully stiff. On the surface, nothing has changed. We are still chatting, still drinking, and still looking across the beautiful valley in rural Herefordshire. But in my head, things have moved massively. I was hoping that my nascent desire to explore the male of the species would be sated by what just happened. But rather than doing that, it has left me breathless and gasping for more. My head is spinning with thoughts of my girlfriend Rachel, what it might feel like to fuck Lucy, my parents and my very conservative upbringing.

But more than anything else, I also know that I want to find out more about what it is like to play with cock. James is smiling. He talks to me about sex and sexuality, explaining that whilst some people are gay, and some straight, there is space in the middle. Some people, bisexuals, like women and men equally. Whilst some men like to form romantic relationships with women, but fantasize about cock, and sometimes like to just play with cock and have no romantic interest in guys.

I ask him where he situates himself on this spectrum, and whether he has much experience with guys. In reply he tells me another story about Lucy.

Having known each other from school, they had been dating last summer. It was definitely a friends-with-benefits relationship from the off. They both had busy professional jobs and didn't want the 'hassle' of emotional involvement. Lucy, it turned out, had a very high sex drive and was rather kinky. She liked outdoor sex where it was possible that they could get caught. James enjoyed that too, and so they dreamed up little escapades and adventures for themselves. They started with some of the usual stuff -- sex in cars, in the car wash, when driving on the motor way. They'd also climb the Herefordshire hills and fuck each other in the open air. They tried the local dogging scene but found the swarms of overweight pensions who came to watch a little off-putting, so they tried going online.

They set up an account on a web-based chat service and within a few weeks had several thousand people watching them whenever they were online. They started vanilla, but as their confidence grew moved into some quite graphic sex. They made quite a lot of money from 'tips' and started to enjoy this game. One day, however, a message appeared in the chat from someone who clearly knew James. Whilst they'd done what they could to disguise their identities, this came as a bolt-from-the-blue and very quickly they shut the service down.

Then Lucy started dating a guy -- not a fuck-buddy, but someone she liked too, which poured a damper on things. But Lucy still craved more, and so suggested to her boyfriend that they have a threesome together with James. Both guys agreed, so one night they got together for some fun. They all had a great time and agreed to do it again. And thus once every couple of weeks, Lucy would message James to come over to join in with her boyfriend.

James didn't admit this either to himself or Lucy at first, but one of the things he loved about the threesomes was being up close with another cock. Her boyfriend, Dave, was another rower so had a lovely hard body, and a lovely hard cock. Dave insisted on a 'no-touching other guys' rule since he defined himself as 100% straight, much to James' disappointment.

However, James wanted to get closer to Dave's cock and dreamed up ways of achieving this. When they were fuck buddies, he and Lucy would send each other movie clips of kinky scenes that they might try out. James started do this again. In particular, he focussed in on a 'double barrel' -- where a woman engages in frottage, wanking and sucking two cocks that are touching along their length. The other video he sent her was of the classic DP.

James imagined in both cases that it would be lovely to feel another guy's cock slide against his. Lucy got the message and instigated both positions with her men. She loved feeling two guys throb as she serviced them and enjoyed the powerplay of taking the guys to the edge of orgasm before backing off.

James loved the feeling of cock against cock, during frottage play and the double-barrelled blow jobs that Lucy gave them. It took her a while to successfully navigate the DP -- she was quite tight and needed time to accommodate two massive cocks. When that became a possibility, James would deliberately wait until Dave had come inside her before finishing himself. He loved the feeling of a pulsating cock ejaculating right beside his inside Lucy's pussy and enjoyed knowing that whilst he continued to fuck her, they were being lubricated by Dave's come.

He also instigated a 69, with him under Lucy, licking her pussy as Dave fucked her doggy style. He loved seeing Dave's cock disappear into Lucy and tried to locate his tongue as close to Lucy's hole as possible, hoping it would 'accidently' touch Dave's cock. On one occasion, he carried on licking Lucy after Dave had come inside her, under the pretence that he was close to blowing a load in Lucy's mouth, but mainly because he wanted to lap up any come that dribbled out of her pussy.

That story got me hard all over again, something James noticed since by now we had gotten accustomed to sitting there naked, rubbing our legs against each other whilst holding onto each other's cocks.

"So," I said. "It seems like we are both a little bit bi curious? Maybe we need to go inside and explore that a little more?"

Although we had been naked together before, this was the first time in a domestic setting, as opposed to at the club. It felt a little weird -- not least because a few moments ago we had been touching each other. Now we were watching our semi hard cocks bob about as we towelled down and headed inside. As I was about to go into the house when James walked over to where I was standing naked on the grass.

"I love the fact you shaved," he said unashamedly staring at my cock. I looked down to see two beautiful semi-hard cocks in front of me. It felt very different to the changing room a few days before where I was stealing furtive glances at James' body hoping that I could check out his cock without him noticing. We both looked up at each other, and as I did so another bolt of ecstasy shot from my cock sending shivers of pleasure across my body. James had taken a half step forward and turned slightly to allow our cocks to brush together gently. It caught me off-guard and I stiffened as I was touched.

James moved winked, smiled, and headed into the house naked. I led him to what used to be the kid's playroom when I was younger, and which was now my teenage den.

James spent time looking at some of my rowing cups, various certificates and other paraphernalia that adorned the place. I felt a little body aware being there naked with my hands covering my cock. James noticed this, so did his best to relieve my stress.

"So," he said. "What does bi-curious look like to you?"

I stammered, not really replying to the question. James laughed, realising that we were both feeling self-conscious and shy.

I picked up remote controls, and with one button all the curtains closed. The second started a fire in the hearth - gas, but looking for all purposes like wood. The room descended into a half-darkness which was a pleasing yellowish glow. I decided the safest thing to do was to start where we left off, so moved across the sofa towards James, and sat beside him.

"Umm, where were we?" I asked before allowing my hand to grab his cock. He mirrored me, and we stared resolutely forward watching the flames jump around the hearth. My cock was throbbing and growing again as I felt his cock stir under my grip. His cock was as big as I remember from the Jacuzzi and grew bigger as I squeezed it.

"This," said James. "This is what I wanted to do with Lucy and Dave during sex. But never did."

We sat there some more, our hard cocks in each other's hands. I knew what I wanted to do -- I wanted to suck his cock. It was beautifully shaped, warm and yielded to my touch.

"It feels good," I told him as I squeezed his cock. "But I wondered if you still tasted of Lucy?"

James knew what I wanted, so just slid back a little on the couch. His naked cock looked better than I could have imagined, and I was desperate to taste him. My cock was close to exploding so once again I was trying to think of ways to slow things down. I stood, pulled him up and turned the couch into a bed before lying him down again. But rather than sucking him, I decided to massage him. Starting at his feet I rubbed him gently.

His body was beautiful. Hard in the right places, soft in others, and chiselled. I returned from the bathroom with some body lotion and continued to rub him from top to bottom. Teasing him, I touched him everywhere apart from his cock, even when I had his legs open so I could massage to the tops of his thighs. His cock throbbed as I rubbed him, yet I resolutely stopped myself from touching it. A few times he reached out to touch my body, but I pushed his hand back, adding to both his and my frustrations.

When I was ready, I put some more lotion on my hands and started to massage his balls. I wanted to be careful not to get lotion on his cock since I wanted to know what he tasted like. So slowly by slowly, as I massaged his balls, I let my tongue run up his cock from the bottom of his shaft to the tip. He twitched and squirmed as I did that, and I was surprised by how hard and warm his cock was.

This was it, my first real sex, I was going to take his cock in my mouth. His shaft tasted of chlorine from the water. But as I reached the tip, the taste changed as I licked his precum. This made my cock jump -- I had always enjoyed my own pre-cum, but to lick someone else's was new. It was delicious.

I squeezed his cock with my hand, hoping for more, but none was coming. So, I drew back his foreskin a little, tasting chlorine again. My cock was really hard now and desperately needed attention. So I flicked myself round into a 69 position so that James could take my cock, if he wanted to. Sure enough, I was rewarded moments later with the feel of hands on my balls and cock. I knew that if he touched me, I could come. I wanted to delay it, so focussed as much as I could on cock sucking as a way of distracting me from what he was doing.

I explored his cock head with my tongue, savouring the shape and size of it. He leaked some more pre-cum which again I lapped up before I pulled back his foreskin. Then I licked around his sensitive glans, and it was then that I started tasting Lucy's pussy juice on his cock. He was squeezing my cock hard by now, pulling my foreskin back and forward gently.

The taste of pre-cum and pussy in my mouth was overwhelmingly hot, and coupled with James' expert sucking, I knew that I had lost control. So rather than fighting, I just relaxed into it, and continued to taste Lucy on his cock as I came. It took him a little by surprise, but he dealt with it like a champ, letting after thick load of cum onto his chest. Then his balls tensed and I milked another load of cum onto his chest on top of mine as he let out a delicious moan.

I lay beside him, his chest which was wet with body lotion, sweat and two loads of cum.

"I guess that's a little bit bi?" he said, smiling.

I lay there with my head spinning -- was I still a virgin? Does masturbation count? Am I gay? Bi? I pushed back the feelings of guilt and gave up trying to categorise what was happening, but rather just accepted it for what it was -- I had a jerk buddy and we'd just had some fun together. It felt warm and comfortable, and the two of us drifted off to sleep on the couch bed.

I woke sometime later to find I was alone. My cock felt good, and I rubbed it lazily as I drifted back into consciousness. Was it all a dream I thought as I lay there alone?

I wondered into the house and found James naked on the couch in the lounge drinking tea. He smiled as he looked at me and gestured for me to sit beside him.

"Well, that was a little unexpected," I said, my hand drifting lazily onto his knee as I spoke.

He looked back at me and smiled and told me that he'd enjoyed it but that having allowed me to try something out on him, he wanted to so the same to me.

He then told me what he wanted, and I agreed that indeed, he could suck me off. I followed up by advising him that having already come twice today, it might take some time. James said he'd thought of that and had a plan. Whilst I was asleep, he'd gone to his car and returned with a PC. These were the days before the internet, but what he had was a porn DVD. I had heard of them, but never seen one, so was instantly fascinated about the possibilities.

"I'm in!" I said excitedly even before James had explained what his plan was.

So the two of us sat there on the couch, naked, watching porn. Again, this was another first for me, but not for James. The scene was two guys with a girl. James took my cock in his hand as we watched. I reciprocated, splitting my attention between my cock, his cock and the DVD.

It was really hot -- a woman in some sort of tree house or lookout sucking her companion and being spied on by a second guy who joins them. I am sure James loved this given his enjoyment of voyeurism and exhibitionism. My cock was rock hard too. Having never seen a cock before other than my own, I now had James' to play with plus the two on screen. Both the actors had lovely thick cocks, and the close-ups made me throb with pleasure.

It wasn't long before James got what he wanted. We both sensed my balls tightening and my cock throbbing, so he switched from wanking me to sucking me. I lay flat, since I wanted to watch my cock disappearing into his mouth. He slowly took my cock in his mouth, licking my shaft before enveloping me.

I knew I would blow quickly, but also wanted to experience come in my own mouth, so started to manoeuvre James' cock towards my mouth. The frantic manoeuvring and unashamed need we had for come in each other's mouths felt wickedly dirty. Knowing I was doing something that was taboo in our family, and for that matter in our family house, on the couch where I sat on many occasions watching TV with my parents made it all the more wicked.

We both blew our loads at pretty much the same time. His load was the first I had ever tasted other than the occasional tasting that I did of my fingers after I came. Unlike precum which was sweet, this tasted salty and sour. But still I liked it. I imagined Lucy taking James' load when they were fuck buddies and knew what she had experienced.

James was an expert cock sucker. He managed to take most of my cock in his mouth when he sucked me, but then focussed on stimulating my head with his lips and tongue. I got to that point of no return when orgasm is inevitable and much needed to release the intensity of edging. I felt my cock pulse and twitch as I came. I looked down to see myself fucking James' mouth unashamedly to maximise my pleasure, my hips thrusting in a way I had never experienced before.

I felt my cock pulse repeatedly as I came and heard James gag as he took my load. I was not sure what to do with my mouthful, being a virgin cock sucker. But James led the way, swallowing my come. I did the same, firstly gagging a little at the taste until I got used to it.

We lay together again, and I laughed, pointing out to James that this was so much cleaner and more efficient than a load of cum on a chest. He laughed too, and we talked about what it was like to have cock in your mouth and to taste come. The porn scene was ending, with the actress getting covered in two massive loads of cum across her face. We both looked down at our shrivelled cocks, and then at each other, smiling at what we had just done.

"Well," he said. "I guess we're both a little bit bi. Has this sated your desire for cock?"

I smiled back and said that yes, it had done, but I questioned if I was still a virgin. He argued I was since I had not done 'proper' penetration. But we both agreed that doing anal with another guy was not something we wanted.

"I can help though," said James. "I'll invite Lucy over so you can fuck her."

That sounded incredibly horny and once again I could feel my cock stiffen.

"You wouldn't mind?" I asked, "if you set me up with your ex then left so I could fuck her?"

"Who said anything about leaving?" replied James. "I am sure that she'd be willing to have another threesome, particularly given it would be with you, she's been wanting to fuck you for ever. All you need to do is to work some magic trying out some of the chat up lines that we tried out earlier. Just don't tell Lucy that you'd already used them out on me and that we'd both turned into cock suckers!"

This was well outside my comfort zone, but the scene from the porn video of the woman fucking two guys was seared on my memory. Particularly the bit where she was left with two loads of cum on her face. Without waiting for my approval, he jumped up, dashed outside and arranged for her to come over on his car phone.

"What did you tell her?" I asked, anxious for her to be left in the dark about our bi-antics.

"I told her about your puncture and asked her if she could drive me home since I'd had a couple of beers and was over the limit," he replied.

This seemed to be a good cover story, so I went around tidying up the house, even getting beer out for James to glug so that he could validate his story. Whilst I was in the garden, I heard tires on the gravel drive so put my head round the front of the house to see who it was.

Oh my god. Lucy was dressed in the most outrageously erotic dress I had ever seen. A neckline that plunged through her cleavage to her waist at the front and almost exposing her bum crack at the back. She was smoking hot.

"Hey, that didn't take long," I said waving as she walked across the grass towards me.

Her heels were so high she was now taller than me, and she smelt of expensive perfume as she leant forward to kiss me. I pushed my cheek out, expecting a small peck, but her lips touched the edge of my mouth and seemed to linger just a little.