Bi First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd expected to bring her in through the front door, but she walked round the back of the house where she saw what we had been up to. A pile of clothes sat beside the jacuzzi that was still bubbling. Although I had changed into fresh clothes, I knew that when he came out the shower, James would be naked and looking for something to wear.

Right on cue, he walked out onto the patio fully naked, bumping into both of us.

"I didn't know it was that sort of party!" giggled Lucy.

"Maybe you were looking for these?" she said, picking up the clothes.

"Yes, that would be perfect." said James, standing naked and making no attempt to hide.

I guess she'd seen him naked, and so had I, so trying to hide was a bit pointless. Even so, it did seem a little strange watching the two of them tease each other as they negotiated the return of his clothes.

After five minutes, James was still naked, having been given one sock in exchange for a glass of wine from the fridge. In the end, I decided to spare James' blushes by taking off my T-shirt and offering it to him. This delighted Lucy since she now had one topless man and one naked from the waist down. It was clear that James was also enjoying the game since his cock was starting to grow just a little.

The thought of James' cock stirring gave me the courage to make my move. Knowing that asking Lucy to be my fuck buddy was likely to fail as a chat up line, I went for another.

"Are you enjoying this Lucy?" I asked. "I mean, I could get naked too, but then I wondered if you preferred it coxless?"

This moved Lucy's attention away from her former fuck buddy to the 18-year-old virgin she had failed to seduce earlier.

"Oh yeah?" she said. "And what would you do if I said I liked it coxed?"

"Well," I said. "There's no way you could row in that outfit, so if you're really after a coxed pair, then I suggest you dress appropriately."

At that, I slid off my briefs and shorts together and hopped into the tub as quickly as I could. James got the message and followed on quickly behind.

That left Lucy standing on her own, with a pile of unneeded clothes in her hands. She dropped them and walked over to us with her glass in her hand. Taking a couple of large gulps that drained the glass she took the dress by the hem, pulling it up over her body in one go. Fuck, what a sight! In a onsie and bra top, she looked hot. Naked, she oozed sex. And she was shaved bare, meaning I could see the line of her slit easily. I tried not to stare, which was difficult as she hopped into the tub.

Me and James had subconsciously placed ourselves in the same position as before, legs pressed against each other, our hands on each other's cocks.

"And just what is going on under the bubbles?" demanded Lucy.

"Nothing," we replied, a little too hastily.

Lucy had taken a position up opposite us and was watching us carefully. I am sure that she must have had her suspicions that we had been up to something, but on the other hand, she only knew me as the 18-year-old talented rower.

The tub was small enough that our legs interlocked, and I was aware that her smooth leg was brushing against mine. A combination of James rubbing my cock and a naked Lucy in the tub got me rock hard again, as I squeezed on James' cock with my hand.

"I don't believe you," she said.

And with that, she stood up and turned round so she could find a space between us to sit in. We pulled our hands away just in time, and I felt Lucy's body rub up against mine as she sat down. However, Lucy, being Lucy, clearly needed to check what we had been up to, so rather than keep her hand in her lap, placed one each on our knees.

My cock throbbed once again. Having been a virgin just a few hours before, and having tasted cock for the first time, it seemed like I was in for a threesome.

"Well," she purred. "Maybe there really was nothing going on before I got in."

Her hands slipped under the bubbles. From his reaction, I am sure that James was getting the same treatment I was. Her hand caressed me as she ran her fingers down one leg, up again, then down the other leg. I smiled and pushed my knee towards her laughing.

"That feels nice under the bubbles," I laughed, as I rubbed me knee against hers.

I then placed my hand on her knee, letting my fingers tickle her inside thigh. She mirrored my move, and then took the lead, rubbing her hand further and further up my inner thigh. I mirrored her, and our hands got closer and closer to our gentiles. At this point, her hand crossed to my other thigh, and again I mirrored. However, my hand bumped into James' as we switched. He gave my finger a furtive squeeze as his hand passed mine.

My cock was once again raging. A few hours ago, I had never been touched sexually and now here I was in a threesome with a bi guy who loved mutual sucking and wanking. I felt that I was going to blow again, and really wanted to avoid the embarrassment of prematurely coming. So, I broke the hold and sat across from Lucy and James hoping it would ease my throbbing just a little.

"Lucy," I ventured. "How well do you know James? He is not one to kiss and tell, but I heard you guys have been dating?"

They smiled and looked at each other before looking back at me. It was clear that they were touching each other under the bubbles and I was imagining what it would be like if I was in the middle and had a hand on James' cock and the other on Lucy's shaved pussy.

Lucy smiled and said that a lady would never tell, but that she and James had been close.

The use of the past tense made me smile because it can't have been more than two hours ago that I tasted Lucy's pussy juice on James' cock. I could see that the pair of them were masturbating each other under the water since their concentration on our conversation kept dipping in and out.

I knew that they were both exhibitionist and so guessed that they were enjoying having sex in clear view of another person. James was better at hiding his pleasure -- he had after all already come a couple of times But Lucy was finding it more difficult to focus. I decided to play the naïve boy again, so asked her if she was OK -- that sometimes the heat of a jacuzzi does strange things to people.

She was clearly building to an orgasm, so I stopped talking and just watched intensely. I could see that James' arm was moving now from the shoulder and Lucy closed her eyes as the orgasm washed over her body. I could see her legs were wide open under the water and that her spare hand had joined James' between her legs. She moaned as she came, sliding a little deeper into the tub as her body was overwhelmed with spasms. This forced her knee deep between my legs and I closed my legs around hers and squeezed tightly, my hand caressing the top of her leg.

Having just hour previously been introduced to a male orgasm, I was now experiencing my first female one. It seemed to go on for ever, getting deeper, then pulsing across her body. James had stopped pretending he was a bystander, and had his spare hand rubbing across her nipples and chest as he kissed her neck. This was obviously an erogenous zone for Lucy: her orgasm deepened in intensity, and she started gulping for air, moaning with her mouth open.

At this point, I decided I didn't want to be a bystander either but was torn about what to do. Do I mirror James and lick and rub Lucy's nipples whilst going at her pussy with my hand? Or do I go the other way, back to familiar ground and give James' cock some much needed attention. These are not decisions normally faced by virgins, so as you can imagine I was frozen.

In the end I decided some self-love was the way forward so watched the two of them go at each other whilst I touched myself. I was holding back yet another orgasm, and once again was worried about losing control. I decided the safest thing to do was to bail out the jacuzzi thus avoiding leaving come in the water. I hopped out and headed for the house and a dry towel.

This time I decided not to relieve myself in the shower, but rather came back into the kitchen with some dry towels ready to prepare some food. I watched through the window as James sat up on the side of the tub, and Lucy straddled him to get some cock inside her. His cock looked bigger than ever, and there was an intensity about the way they kissed that was really erotic. I walked to the French windows to get as close as I could to the action and saw her grip his shaft and push herself down onto it. She was clearly really turned on and they kissed as he squeezed her nipples. It was clear that they had a familiarity with each other's' bodies, and she rode his cock hard, grinding her clit onto his pubic bone. My cock was hard again, and I was unashamedly fisting myself at the kitchen window, no more than 2 or 3m from my friends.

Lucy looked up and saw that I was watching them and wanking. That seemed to spur her on some more -- she held my gaze whilst she rode James harder than ever. It was incredibly horny to watch her ride James whilst staring me in the face. Her eyes darted from my face to my cock as I edged closer to the window so she could get the best view possible.

Her back arched as she fucked James, his fingers were now deftly fingering her clit as she rode him. It looked like she was close to orgasm again, and she held onto James' shoulder to steady herself as she came.

That tipped me right to the edge of coming, so I backed off, hoping that I could come inside Lucy later. Whilst I was enjoying the show on the one hand, I also felt a bit awkward watching them fuck since they were clearly into each other, leaving me feeling a bit like a bystander.

Lucy had stopped staring at me and was now building for her next orgasm, so I took this as my cue to move away. I wondered back to the lounge so I could watch some more porn on the laptop. Actually, I felt a little angry that James got to fuck Lucy and I didn't. That wasn't the deal. The two of them were fucking in my parent's tub, and had left me out of their game. I pushed this feeling to the back of my mind and focused on my cock as I started the DVD once again.

A while later Lucy came into the lounge, wrapped in a towel.

"Where did you go?" she asked.

I explained that it was a bit intense and that I decided to have some down time whilst the two of them fucked. Lucy sat beside me on the sofa and saw I was watching porn.

"Well, this is less intense, mind if we watch it together?' she asked.

That felt OK, so we sat there watching the porn, my cock tented in the towel I placed around it when she walked in. The scene involved a man going down on a woman, whilst she writhed and buckled on a bed.

"That is so fucking fake," said Lucy. "He has no idea how to turn a woman on!"

I told her that I thought it was fun, to which Lucy replied that it was probably because I was a virgin and had never gone down on a girl. I blushed at the harshness of her words but nodded my agreement.

She asked if I knew where a clit was, and I had to be honest and say I didn't. She said she'd show me, and she opened her towel before lying back on the sofa with her legs spread and feet hitched up so her heels were against the top of her thighs.

She then lifted open her labia and started to explain female anatomy. My cock sprung into life once again as she showed me how to stimulate a clitoris, gently circling it with a wetted finger.

"You can try, if you want Nick," she said smiling.

I knelt between her legs, hoping to get a close-up view of her vulva as I learned how to finger a woman.

She assumed my change in position to mean that I wanted to go down on her, so before I knew it she had grasped my head and was directing my mouth to her cunt. I stuck my tongue out and started to circle her labia and she guided me kindly, yet firmly. More pressure, less pressure, go here, stay there, she even kissed the top of my head as I ate her out. I was getting my first taste of pussy and was loving the sweet taste of her cunt.

She then said she liked to be fingered when a guy was going down on her and suggested I try. My body heaved with excitement as this woman, five years older than me, yet massively more experienced, coaxed my lips and tongue onto her. Her vagina was soaking wet, and I could sense she was really enjoying herself. I eased my mouth forward, hoping to penetrate her with a tongue before my fingers went in.

It was then that I tasted it. She tasted different there at the entrance to her vagina. Definitely different. I had been smelling and tasting her sweet pussy for a while and had got used to the mix of chlorine from the tub and her juice.

But this smelt different, the texture was different and it tasted very different. I realised then what I was tasting about the same time that Lucy did. It clearly spooked her since she flinched and tried to push my head away. I stood fast, realising I was tasting James' come in her pussy. She was obviously leaking his juice.

So having tasted her pussy on James' cock, I was now tasting James in her cunt. It felt so fucking hot and dirty to be doing that, so I just kept licking.

I came up briefly and asked her if she was OK since she tensed up -- she nodded, at which point I kissed her on the lips. Although a virgin, I had spent a long time kissing my girlfriend so knew how to. I also knew that she would taste James and her own pussy on my lips, and that would turn her on massively. I smiled and told her how much I liked the taste of her, before returning to my work.

She was a great teacher and was able to coax me into giving her several orgasms. By moving her hips, and gently pushing my head, she masturbated herself on my body, riding my fingers and tongue. As her first orgasm built she started to moan, a moan that became a scream as she ground her pussy into my face, pulling my head onto her clit and making me work.

It was intense, the smell and taste of pussy overwhelmed me as I went down on her. Then I felt her breaths come quicker and deeper. I felt her pussy muscles pulse in waves over my fingers and knew she was building to another orgasm.

But the way that Lucy came was very different to my experiences of my own pleasure. An orgasm leaves me sated and my cock goes flaccid. For Lucy, it seems to build desire meaning that having had one orgasm, she didn't back off but rather kept my head between her legs as she built towards another.

This went on for some time, and my face dripped with pussy juice as Lucy used me like a human sex toy. Eyes closed, lying back with her legs spread wide she fed on my virgin energy as she allowed wave after wave of orgasm wash over her body.

All the while my hard cock was being ignored, save for me jerking myself with one hand as I pleasured Lucy.

This seemed pretty one sided. I desperately wanted to penetrate her and thus once and for all lose my virginity. She had other ideas though, and rather than let me fuck her, pushed me flat on the sofa so she could suck me as she rode my face.

Although my breathing was stifled by her griding, her cock sucking felt magical. Rather than worrying about coming too soon, I submitted completely to her, enjoying the way that she ravished my cock in her mouth. At one point I tried to caress her butt as she sucked me, but she grabbed my wrists and painfully pinned them down to stop me moving. The thought of me being pinned down and dominated by this beautiful woman got me harder still.

I was suddenly aware that James had walked in on us. He stood behind Lucy and saw me being pinned by her as she sucked me. His voyeuristic side kicked in and he played with himself as he watched me build to orgasm.

The additional excitement of having James in the room rubbing his cock as he watched me having sex with his fuck buddy pushed me over the edge. I came hard -- despite this being one of several orgasms that day. I felt my balls tighten and my cock shaft pulse as Lucy sucked me. She was clearly no stranger to ejaculate in her mouth but rather took every drop and swallowed it.

Rather than finish it there, she held my cock in her mouth as I went flaccid, playing around my sensitive cock head with her tongue. I rubbed my hand against her body, needing to kiss, hug and hold her as I processed what had happened. She climbed off me and we lay beside each other, bodies pressed closely together. James had snuck back out again before Lucy could see him, leaving the two of us staring into each other's eyes.

"So," said Lucy. "Tell me, what does it feel like to be sucked off?"

I tried to vocalise what I was feeling. My only reference point up until about 4 hours ago was me coming on my chest as I lay in bed. I had started to become aware of my sexual desires some years ago and frequently rubbed myself to orgasm in my bedroom, staring at my Spice Girls poster which adorned one of my walls.

Some time ago I found an adult magazine in the woods near where I lived, and I had taken it, sodden with rain, back to my room where I dried it out. Although the pages were stuck together and tatty, it became my source of fantasy when I wanked.

I stored it at the back of the woodshed and would retrieve it when my parents were out the house. When I was particularly horny, I would look at it even when one of my parents was around, pulling it out of its hiding place amongst the rafters and fisting a load onto the wood pile before quickly returning to the family fold.

My authentic response to Lucy's question about how it felt being sucked off was not one that I was prepared to share. Whilst I'd only experienced self-love until now, my point of reference had changed since I had been wanked off and sucked off earlier by James whilst we had a 69.

I enjoyed the taste of his come in my mouth and the forbidden nature of having sex with a guy had given me a high I hadn't experienced with Lucy. That having been said, I loved tasting Lucy's pussy and really enjoyed kissing her -- there was an eroticism about her body that James simply didn't have. I could imagine falling in love with Lucy, whereas with James it was more transactional and driven by my objectification of his body and particularly his cock.

So rather than explaining that I enjoyed her pussy more than sucking James' cock, but that both of them had made me come, I made some dumb comment how different it felt than when I made myself come. I decided not to tell her that she wasn't the first person to have sucked me off.

Then I paused to reflect on what had happened in the last few hours and realised that keeping 'secrets' was something they were getting me to do. It was part of their game and that their exhibitionism and voyeurism was something they enjoyed doing.

I started trying to make sense of what had happened.

I knew James fucked Lucy in the rowing club, but did she know that I knew?

Did Lucy know that me and James had wanked and sucked each other off before she arrived?

Did James know that I saw him fucking Lucy in the Jacuzzi?

Did either of them know that I tasted pussy juice on James' cock, and James' come in Lucy's pussy?

Did Lucy know that James watched her suck me off whilst I went down on her? The list of questioned and possibilities kept spinning around my head.

Then suddenly it all made sense. This whole thing was a set up. James would never normally drive the way he did home from the rowing club. He must have opened the valve on my bike tyre and known that it was only a matter of time before it deflated. He knew mobile phone reception was bad. He knew my parents were away for the weekend since my dad was one of the rowing coaches.

They planned it.

How else would Lucy have arrived so quickly, dressed to kill? Why else were the three of us the only ones left at the club at the end of the training with no weekend plans?