Bi First Time

Story Info
Bi-male first time.
2.2k words
3.85
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gsb1954
gsb1954
11 Followers

Having fun with X's and Y's

I'm and old man now. This story start's during Christmas 1973. I had turned 19 just 2 months earlier. I was very good looking 6' 150 brown hair and eyes. I was extremely fit, probably because I was also a soldier on active duty.

I was station in Arlington Va. at the time, I normally I would have drove home, for Xmas, I only lived in south jersey. Unfortunately, I had lost my driver's license for a few more weeks.

I lived in a very large barracks, biggest in the military, Ft. Myer Va. The emptiness of the place kinda shocked me.,

I had a girlfriend, who lived close in Alexandria, but she had her period, and was in no mood for company.

Because of the holiday almost everyone was gone. I was bored to death, there wasn't even anyone to play pool with. The TV room was empty, I'd never seen that before, and I had been there since the previous January.

There was a movie theater right off the back gate, about a quarter mile, and easy hike. I decided to see what was playing.

When I got close I was kinda shocked, the theater had turned into a porno theater. The title was something like sex A-Z. I had never been to a xxx film before. I had heard of deep throat and wished it was playing, but beggars can't be choosers.

I paid my money and walked into the dark theater, I could see maybe a dozen or so other men. I walked down to and empty row and sat down one seat in. I noticed that a few more men had walked in behind me, there was one that I knew.

When the movie came on an old man, dressed like a doctor, appeared sitting behind a desk. Because of obscenity laws, porno films, had to have a professor or doctor explain why the film had more than prurient interests.

The doctor used birth control for the reasons. The first scene showed masturbation first. By masturbating you couldn't get pregnant, same thing with pulling out.

Most of the scenes, kept me hard. If I hadn't jerked off twice, before I left, I probably would have cum in my pants. My sexual desire had always bothered me a little. My problem wasn't premature ejaculation, well not what most people think of.

My problem was that I couldn't perform cunnilingus without orgasming myself. The first time my tongue touched a woman's pussy I came all over the bed, I was so fucking embarrassed. I tried everything not too, nothing ever worked. I just had to accept it.

Some girlfriends liked it, some thought I had a lack of self control. I tried to stay with girls that thought it was cute. With some girls who needed to cum more than once, I would cum twice. Finally, I said the hell with it, I started putting a towel down.

The film had gone through masturbation, both sexes. Then intercourse, of course the man pulled out and shot his load all over the girl. Then there was anal, I watch this horse cock penetrate this really cute asian girl.

She was so small and his cock just looked huge stuck in her ass. He pounded her cheeks hard, before pulling out and, shooting his load all over her back.

I have to say, that she was either and incredible actress or she really loved it. Her wet pussy was making sloshing sounds, as she rubbed her clit, extremely vigorously.

I was starting to swell pushing against my jeans, thankfully, it was winter, my coat hid my erection. Although where I was sitting I could have relived myself.

The last scenes started, two beautiful women appeared, one blonde and a redhead, lesbians can't get pregnant, were the premise. They were hot, and I was throbbing, it was starting to hurt. They sat on a couch both were dressed really nice, dresses, hats, just beautiful.

After some nice conversation, they started kissing. They caressed each other, they were really tender, the way they touched each other. Their foreplay was slow they were touching each other's face, then quick kissing, before they both slid their hands down to their breasts, squeezing them and pushing them.

They both admire each others ample breasts, I hoped they were real. They stood and started undressing each other. They both had garters and stockings, both wore crotchless panties.

I second later they had unhooked each other. They were real. The redhead sat on the couch and mouthed the blonde's tit's. Playing with them before finally running her fingers through her friends slit. The blonde was getting hotter, her nipples started growing.

Redhead fingered the blonde, her breathing was getting faster. Red looked at her wet fingers, and licked them clean. She looked up at her friend, then she stood up, and put her hands on the blonde's shoulder.

She turned her and she sat down on the couch, opening her legs wide for her friend. Red kneeled in front and started licking her friends wet pussy. She started with her tongue deep in her friends wet vagina, licking out her sweet juices, over and over she definitely like the taste of her friend.

She then worked her tongue between her swollen labia. Taking each lip gently between her own lips then slowly parting each one, until sliding up to her sweet button.

She pulled her foreskin back, her button ache for attention. She used her pointy tongue, flicking her clit over and over. The blonde pushes her thighs up pushing her pussy against her good friends mouth. Finally, finding relief, her pussy dripping hot juices all over her friends mouth.

Their friendship continued, blonde finished and changed places with cute red.

They really seem to enjoy one another, its hard to fake a swollen, wet pink pussy.

I was so close to cumming in my pants, when the scene ended. The doctor came on and explain the last scenes. It was men, men having sex was somehow birth control, you figure.

I actually thought about leaving as the scene started. It was two young guys sitting on a couch, they talked for a minute or two, before standing up and disrobing each other. They left their underwear on, for a second, as the "Bottom" sat on the couch.

The "Top" stood in front of him, I actually felt a little aroused. That disturbed me, I should get up and leave but I couldn't. The sitting man put his fingers on the sides of the tops of his friends white underwear. Smiling up at him he slowly worked them down from side to side.

His cock started to be revealed as he slid the boxers down. Finally the head appeared, the size and length of it took my breath away. It shocked the shit out of me, my breathing was erratic. My heart was skipping beats, I was almost panicking.

Oh fuck my emotions were insane, I was throbbing against my jeans, this couldn't be happening. Then the bottom took the man's cock which was already growing, licked it, then he put it in his mouth. That was it I lost control.

I exploded in my pants, I was almost crying i was so fucked up by this. The bottom started sucking and I started drooling, I felt like screaming.

I sat there trying to relax, trying to get my breath back, this couldn't be real.

But then the top held the bottom's head and started thrusting into his mouth. The sounds the man made as he had his mouth fucked were so erotic, you could tell he wanted the man to fuck his mouth.

If I hadn't already just shot my load, I would have then. The top stopped, he only had about a third of his cock in his mouth, when he came in his mouth. Watching the man ejaculate made me feel so jealous, I wished it was my mouth on that shooting cock.

I was so glad nobody could see my condition, when the scene finally ended.

My relief didn't last long. The same two men again appeared only now they were laying on a bed.

They laid facing each other, touching then kissing. The bottom ran his left hand down his best friends side. He didn't have to search hard to find his cock. The thing had to be over 10".

They smiled and talked as they laid next to each other, the bottom slowly stroking his friends cock. They kissed a little more real light and gentle, the top was swelling. The smile on the bottom's face was glowing.

The top kissed his friend on last time on the lips, then he urged him to roll over. He smiled at his top as he rolled over, he laid next to his him, facing away. The top took his right leg, his bottom eagerly lifted it, exposing himself.

He turned his head up smiling at his friend, encouraging him. He positioned his cock and holding himself at the base, he penetrated him, burying himself to his hand.

The groan from the receiver was guttural he moaned over and over trying to catch his breath.

At the same time his cock then got hard, the top released his grip on his cock. He then buried the rest of his cock balls deep into his best friend.

He pulled half way out then slammed it back in, he did that three or fours times before he grabbed his friends cock jerking him off. The bottom was shooting cum all over.

Oh my god, I was hard again, I wanted to escape. This was fantastic and fucking terrible and the same time. It would be years before I accepted myself, it was actually a woman who helped me, more than anyone, but that's another chapter.

Finally, it was over, I had a huge load of cum I'm my shorts, thankfully my winter coat hid the evidence. As I walked outside, I heard a familiar voice, it scared me a little.

It was Marty another soldier, he lived on the other wing of the barracks, which was more like a hotel. He asked me how I liked the movie, I just wanted to get cleaned up.

I told him it was ok, obviously I lied. When he ask if I wanted to smoke a joint and listen to some music, my heart skipped a beat. I got a weird feeling. I told him I had to use the head and that I would see him in a few.

I rushed through the shower in record time, all I could think about was swallowing his load. I got dressed and headed for his room, he actually had to give me his room number.

I knocked on the door and went in, he smiled at me as he was rolling the joint.

We stood by the window blowing out the smoke, chasing it with a beer. I really wasn't much of a drinker, I wondered if he was trying to get me drunk, he didn't have too.

He was 22 and beautiful blonde hair and eyes. Great shape, he was a soldier.

I sat down after the joint, listening to the doobie brothers. In between songs Marty looks at me and says.

"I'm Gay" he took a big chance with that. The average penalty for sucking cock in the army was 5 years then, and a DD. It turned out he only had a month left, so I guess he figured he be out before anything could happened.

It didn't matter a second after he said that we were embracing. Grinding our hard ons into each other. When your'er a 19 year old man your cock gets hard when the wind blows.

We disrobed quickly, he was on the bed and I was sucking cock for the first time. It didn't take long until he filled my mouth, every blast hitting the back of my throat made me throb. He held my head with just a little more than the head in as he came.

Over the next weeks, while the barracks were empty, we 69 dozen of times. I was always on the bottom. The first time was a little difficult, but I got him to cooperate, and we came up with a system that really worked.

I had my hands on his sides while just his cock head was in my mouth. I would then use slight movements on his thighs to guide him down, while I adjusted my mouth angle to accept him.

He wasn't large, we were both about the same 6". But he was thicker, but it worked out well. I would signal him with a slight pinch that he had carte blanche with my mouth.

He would then start fucking my mouth, I could always signal to stop, he was good with that. But I never had too, our sessions really never lasted that long. He would usually only last a minuter or two, before finishing deep. I loved feeling his load pouring down my throat.

Everything was find with me, he swallowed my loads, always, I thought things were find, they were't. Marty was gay and wanted desperately to fuck me.

He didn't turn me on for that, I hated to admit it, but I wanted what the bottom in the movie was getting.

Over the next weeks we fought over that, before having oral sex, every time. The other thing was my girlfriend, that was a big problem for him. It didn't last long he was gone a month later.

End of Chapter one

gsb1954
gsb1954
11 Followers