Bi Panty Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough... so what about this, is this ok?" As she started to rub my boobs and kiss behind my ear. All I could do was moan "Uh huh."

Then I felt her hand slide down to may butt and start groping my checks, "And what about this?"

"Oh that feels so good, I like that."

She chuckled in my ear then slid her hands around front and started to rub my thong. All I could say was "Oh god yesssss."

Then she whispered into my ear "Jul I'm going to take that thong off so I can have full access to your pretty little pussy, is that ok?"

"yessss Anna that's ok." Then she slid under the water hooked the waistband and pulled them down my legs. As she came out of the water she grabbed my hips and and spun me around and put her lips to mine for a deep passionate kiss!

Then her right hand started sliding down my chest, she tweaked my left nipple then let it roam down my stomach. As I felt her hand sliding down further I instinctively opened my legs giving her access to my little pussy! When her fingers hit my clit I just gasp with pleasure.

She played with my clit for a little bit before sliding a finger into my waiting pussy. Much to my dismay she abruptly pulled her finger out and moved both hands to my hips. Then she gave me one last kiss and said "I have got to taste that sweet little pussy!"

Then she lifted me out of the pool, sat me on the side and placed my ankles over her shoulders. At that point she was the first person to go down on me. I couldn't believe how good her tongue felt licking my clit. I was on the verge of another unbelievable orgasm when she pushed down on my clit with her tongue and slid two fingers into my pussy.

That put me over the edge and I exploded all over her face! She gave me a couple seconds to recover then looked at me said "I can't get enough of this yummy pussy!"

She went right back to eating me out making me cum several times. She finally hoped out of the pool and sat beside me, she looked down at me and started to kiss me. Her lips tasted different and then I realized it was my pussy I was tasting, and that totally turned me on!

She stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me to her. She led us to the lounger and laid down. "I'm not sure if you are ready to taste my pussy yet but god damn do I need to cum!"

She pulled me down and put my face between her legs. "I'm going to rub one out but I want your face right there to watch my pussy."

She started to rub her clit as I watched, she started telling me when she was about to cum with each one getting more intense. She finally took her left hand and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Now she really started to buck and grind so close to my face. "Oh my god this is it I'm gonna cum so fucking hard... AHHHHHH YESSSSSS."

With that she started to squirt all over the place, particularly all over me. I took my right hand and started to rub her juices into my face and mouth. She tasted so fucking sweet!

When she finally recovered she kissed me passionately then said "I think it's time for lunch."

I had to be home by 4:00 to get ready for a dinner with family. So after lunch I begrudgingly dressed and said my good byes. I will say I stayed horny and wet all night and couldn't wait to get back home to play with my pussy.

So this was the first of many times playing with Anna Mitchell. It lasted all summer until I left for school. But as you will see in the next chapter she pushed me to experiencing many "Firsts" for me!

Jul

12