Biarritz and Bare It Pt. 02

Story Info
We get closer and closer.
3.4k words
4.63
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers

Just a fun follow up to part one, enjoy and let me know what you think x.

I woke the next morning spooned into Beatrice, the sun streaming in through the window promising another warm, beautiful day. Not sure if she was awake I planted a very gentle kiss on her shoulder. She moaned softly and pushed her hips back into mine, giggling and then wiggling her butt when she felt my hardness. Damn, I felt like a teenager, I hadn't had morning wood in years.

She turned her head and smiled that wonderful smile. "Café?" She asked.

"Yes please."

Beatrice wagged her finger at me before smiling "Francaisé." Reminding me that she thought I should speak French whenever I could, even though she probably spoke better English than I did French.

"S'il vous plait." I replied pulling a silly face and just stopping myself sticking my tongue out. She kissed me lightly before swinging her legs out and standing up, stopping in front of the window and looking at me, a cheeky smile on her face as she stretched tall and then wiggled her ass at the window, a sexy 'good morning' to anyone looking in, reminding me that we had made love in front of the same window last night with some neighbours across the road definitely watching.

I was again in awe. She was forty five to my forty two and to my mind had a perfect body, solid, curvy and incredibly sexy. Her big, firm ass a great handful and her large boobs accentuated by her upright posture and athletes ribcage. I loved her body but it was her attitude and confidence that really got me. She loved life and she loved having fun.

My face must have given my thoughts away because Beatrice blew me a little kiss before turning and walking slowly out of the bedroom, giving me plenty of time to admire the back of her. I heard her going down to the kitchen and went to the bathroom myself, hoping my boner would subside so I could pee.

For a modern townhouse the bathroom was quite traditional, A free standing bath with brass fittings and a washstand with the pipes exposed and polished. It spoke to a bygone time and I liked it. It also reminded me that even though it felt longer, I'd only known Beatrice a short while and that her bedroom was the only room I'd been in.

Returning to the bedroom I heard voices and laughing and then the front door closing. A moment later a car door shut and I heard an engine. Looking out the window I saw a small van with pictures of bread on the side pulling away. Across the street the same elderly neighbour from last night was out walking his dog again, looking up he smiled and waved. Without thinking I waved back, forgetting I was naked and my dick was probably visible. Oh well.

I heard Beatrice coming back up the stairs and thought about jumping back into bed, instead deciding to sit in the small armchair where our shenanigans had started. She was still naked and carrying a tray with two bowls and croissants on. She placed them on her dressing table and turned to face me, the same cheeky grin on her face.

I looked at her, my own grin widening. I nodded towards the front door and the tray, asking with my eyes 'did you open the door like that?' She shrugged as if 'of course, why not.'

The shock on my face obviously amused her because she burst out laughing, me joining in as I stood and pulled her to me, "You're a very naughty, sexy lady." I said in my best French. She said "Oui" before turning slightly and sticking her rump out so I could smack it. I was tempted but instead caressed it, allowing my finger to trace slowly along her anal cleft. She straightened and kissed me hard, our bodies immediately responding to each other. I broke the embrace and said 'Café' smiling as she screwed up her face in pretend annoyance.

The coffee was another new experience for me, she served it in bowels rather than cups and she dunked her croissant into the coffee, again laughing at my surprised look. I did the same but decided I preferred the croissant dry. The coffee was strong and delicious and you drink it with two hands around the bowl, which is apparently traditional.

I went down and topped up both our bowls and when I returned Beatrice was in bed, all the pillows propped up and I climbed in beside her and we chatted and enjoyed our coffee. It felt comfortable and right. She asked me some questions about my life in England and I made light of it, saying it was boring and not as exciting as Biarritz.

"All life can be boring, that is why we must make it exciting. You should open your door in England naked, cheer everyone up."

"I don't think that would work, probably get me arrested more like."

She laughed at this and then it was my turn to ask a question. "Do you always answer your front door naked?"

"Never, that was the first time and I did it to shock you, but I enjoyed it."

"What about the baker?"

"He didn't mind, he smiled and tried to pinch my nipple as he handed me the bread. Said my tits are much nicer than Mrs Laurant's saggy ones. She lives down the street and he's fucking her."

The smile never left her face as she said all this, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Do you always stand in front of the window to undress?"

"That is my little frill, to dress and undress and to sometimes masturbate."

By the look on her face I didn't know if she was telling the truth or winding me up, it didn't really matter as she was her own woman and would do what she wanted to do, which I loved. I tried to call her bluff.

"I think I'd like to see that."

She giggled and her hand went under the duvet and found my dick, slapping it hard against my stomach. "Now who's being naughty? I think you are a bigger show off than me."

I couldn't deny it, she brought something new out in me. "I saw your neighbour with the dog again this morning, that dog must get a lot of exercise."

"Ah yes Mr. Allard. He's my biggest admirer but his eyesight is not so good so he walks the dog so he can get a closer look. Many of my neighbours are elderly, I think I give them something to look forward to, keeps them young."

"What about the female ones?"

"Mrs Blanchard watches and even gives me kisses and hugs when I meet her in the supermarket. The others are bitches, they twitch their curtains and watch and then complain about me. Maybe they would prefer to see your dick than my tits."

I definitely thought she was making all this up but she told a very good story and her eyes and face gave nothing away, smiling at some bits and scowling a little when she said bitches.

My face wasn't so inscrutable, Beatrice raising an eyebrow as if to say 'you don't believe me?' She picked up her phone and sent a text before scrolling through some pictures and showing me one. It was taken out her window and showed Mr. Allard and his dog, this time on this side of the street, looking up and smiling. Across the street faces could be seen at about six windows.

"Wow!"

Beatrice must have liked my response because she scrolled some more and showed me another picture. From the angle it looked like it had been taken from the bed, whether on a self timer or by someone's hand I didn't know. Beatrice was stood naked in front of the fully open window facing the bed, her whole body and hair backlit by the sun, a vacant looked on her face as she stared at the camera.

I studied it and then started to zoom in, Beatrice's face widening into a big grin as she saw me do so. She had a clothes peg on her left nipple, the big nipple looking deformed and sore. I zoomed up to her face and the expression looked different, more lost in her own desires than vacant.

I was lost for words, another low 'wow' being the best I could muster. I was shocked, incredibly turned on and delighted that she would share this with me. Beatrice looked nervous, maybe worrying that I might not like or approve of the pictures, but as she saw my smile and the desire in my eyes she started to smile, her grin widening as we heard a dog bark.

She took my hand and led me to the window. Mr. Allard was stood on the pavement below, both him and his dog looking up at us. Beatrice moved us closer to the window, the windowsill touching our thighs, my ridiculously hard dick and Beatrice's cunt and tits now clearly visible. Beatrice waved down, a huge sexy, delectable smile on her face. Almost in a haze I did the same, Mr. Allard blowing a kiss and the dog barking in unison making Beatrice giggle and me shake my head in disbelief.

Across the street half the windows seemed open, at least six of them had people stood at them and some of them waved too, Beatrice waving back enthusiastically and giggling in delight as her big tits wobbled.

She leant in close to me and kissed and then nibbled at my ear lobe, stopping to whisper, "we have a WhatApps group, I messaged to tell them to watch."

I think my face would have been a mixture of surprise and absolute carnal desire, I wanted to fuck her and I wanted to fuck her hard, and in every way possible. Reading my face Beatrice almost bit my lips off with her first kiss, her passion and aggression taking me by surprise. I kissed back and turned into her, one hand holding her head and the other grabbing her ass cheek almost violently. She pulled her body back but kept her mouth on mine, turning my body so that I was square on to the window again, her hand finding my dick and beginning to jerk. She put a leg either side of my leg and started to ride, rubbing her snatch vigorously against my leg which I bent slightly, pushing my thigh up between her legs.

Beatrice broke our kiss, the nails of her right hand cutting into the skin of my back and those of her left digging into my dick, causing me to yelp in delightfully painful pleasure. Remembering the earlier photo I reached out and grabbed her tit, my fingers finder her nipple and squeezing, squeezing much harder on a nipple than I ever had before. I pulled the nipple and Beatrice bit into my shoulder, pushing her pelvis down and shagging my leg even harder, her whole body going rigid and then quivering as she orgasmed, warm liquid, which I think was pee, running down my leg and pooling at my feet.

She went almost limp, only my arm around her waist stopping her from collapsing. I thought about laying her on the bed but she put her arms around my neck and pressed into me, supporting some of her weight. Her body half covered mine, her back to the window and my dick still pointing at the outside world. As I kissed the side of her head I looked down to the street, Mr Allend was still there but had been joined by two young me on racing bicycles, fully dressed up in their tight fitting lycra. Beatrice had come almost silently and I don't know how much those outside could see but from the way they squirmed in their tight shorts they definitely knew what was going on. The dog had lost interest and was sniffing at the wheel of the bike, hopefully about to piss.

Beatrice was still fairly spent and I wondered if we should call it a day. I lifted her head from my shoulder and kissed her gently, her kiss back telling me the answer to my question even before I asked it.

"Enough?" I asked her.

She shook her head, that wonderfully sexy, wicked smile returning to her face. She put her hand back onto my dick and went to turn around but I stopped her, a very dirty and daring plan forming in my head.

I stood back and looked deep into her eyes, trying, but failing to stop myself grinning as my plan grew legs in my brain and went off in many different tangents. Beatrice now had a nervous look on her face, maybe my grin was more demented than sexy.

I kissed her gently and asked, "trust me?" She nodded but I could tell she wasn't certain.

I took her hands and guided her gently backwards until her legs touched the windowsill. Still holding her hands I pushed a bit more, a horrified look crossing her face and her body responding as I knew it would, sitting down on the window frame and bending at the waist. She looked up at me, angry and upset and went to say something, I put a finger to her lip and hoped she wouldn't bite it off. I pushed her shoulders down some more until she was bent double and her face was only inches from my dick. She was an incredibly horny woman and put her hand out to my dick, obviously happy to give me a blow job. It would have been incredible and I was very tempted, but I had other plans.

I kept my hand gently on her shoulder and moved to the side of her till my leg was against the windowsill. YES! As I'd hoped her ass was sticking clean out of the window, her cheeks taut and forced apart by her bending, my eyes wandering from her glorious puckered hole to the three men only eight or nine feet below, I'd have loved to be able to see what they could see. One of the cyclists was happily rubbing himself through his shorts and the other one looked like he might explode. I felt the need to put my finger to my lip to tell them to keep quiet, Mr. Allend smiling and giving me a big thumbs up. Across the way I could see an older man and woman coming towards us, I hoped they hadn't come to complain.

I'd planned on one thing but then had another idea. I moved in front of Beatrice and squatted down, the wicked smile was back and she was obviously happy having her ass out the window. I kissed her best I could and stood up, my hand pushing Beatrice's head down even further. Hoping she couldn't see me clearly I reached over to my trousers that were still thrown over the back of the armchair, pulling my belt out of the loops as quietly as I could.

I was nervous; I'd never done BDSM and knew nothing about larruping someone's ass with a leather belt. Doubling the belt over I gave her left cheek a gentle slap with it, Beatrice responding by saying 'Oui' quite loudly and wiggling her bum best she could in that position. Encouraged, I moved to her side again and started alternating between cheeks, increasing the velocity but never going too hard. By Beatrice's moans I thing she was happy for me to keep going, but with each cheek reddening nicely I stopped. I wanted to make her come again and didn't know if I could achieve it like this, also I thought our little audience might be bored, not much to see from their angle.

Leaning out and looking down they all smiled up and one of the cyclists had his phone out and was filming. For a mad moment I even thought of telling them to get a ladder but instead lowered the belt as far as I could, pretending that I could pull one of them up. I placed the belt between Beatrice's cheeks as if it were a tail and slowly pulled it up, making sure the leather made as much contact as possible with her skin and never regions. From her squirming and the 'Oui' I think it must have felt nice.

What to do next? One of the cyclists stuck two fingers in his mouth and then made a rude gesture of shoving the fingers into something, this got nods from the other spectators. Dirty fuckers, it was obvious what they wanted to see.

Beatrice was well balanced and in no danger of falling out the window, I amused myself by thinking that her big tits would provide a good counterweight to her ass hanging over the edge. I leant out as far as I dared, both hands on her ass cheeks but still taking my own weight. By bending my legs slightly I could put my head beyond her ass and was greeted with the most amazing sight, her glistening cunt and asshole only inches from my face. Her cunt was out of reach of my mouth but her cheeks were so spread that her hole was just begging to be kissed. I couldn't imagine that Beatrice didn't like ass play but you never know, nervously I kissed it and then stuck my tongue out.

She answered me by pushing back onto my face and tongue, my legs trembling as it unbalanced me, causing me to grasp and pull at her cheeks even harder to right myself. None of this was planned and Beatrice tasted quite earthy to say the least, only Beatrice's moans keeping me going as I probed her tight sphincter.

Hanging out the window, performing the most intimate of sexual acts, my brain went somewhere else, could the people below see the bald patch on top of my head? The silliness of this thought and a tightening in my lower back made me stop my ministrations and straighten up, taking a step back away from the window as I did so. Beatrice started to straighten also, a flushed look on her smiling, lustful face.

To my surprise she started to kiss me, her tongue immediately searching for my tongue that had just been up her asshole. It felt amazing, dirty and horny as she kissed me hard and dug her nails into me. Then we heard it.

Applause, whooping, hollering and whistling. Obviously realizing that the show was over our little audience was showing their appreciation. Beatrice's face was a picture as she broke the kiss, the penny dropping as she turned and saw the small crowd below, her hand coming to her face in shock. I moved beside her, a bit of me wondering if we should take a bow or whether Beatrice was going to punch me in the chops and kick me out.

There were actually ten or eleven people down there now, whether they were neighbours or just passing I didn't know. I was getting nervous, wondering if I'd gone too far, Beatrice's hand was still at her face, and she was shaking her head gently in disbelief. I noticed that she hadn't covered her body which along with my now wilting dick was still on full display.

I'd really fucked it up and immediately hated myself. She still hadn't spoken and I could see tears welling in her eyes, the people below also now going quiet. Her hand came to her side and found mine, her demeanor changed, proud looking as she put her shoulders back and stuck her chest out for all to admire. We turned together and she kissed me, not hard but definitely passionately. Moving her mouth to my ear she whispered 'I'm a goddess' mocking what I had called her the first time I'd met her.

I couldn't see her face but as I felt her hot breath in my ear I knew the sexy, wicked, delectable smile was back and so was my goddess.

Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers