BiBi and Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers

As Kathy was enjoying herself so was I. I ripped open a condom packet with my teeth, inserted it into my mouth, and slid it down his cock. I straddled his legs with his cock up against my belly. Pressing it into me and stroking it. Raising myself on my knees, I positioned myself above his cock and put his bell end at the entrance to my cunt. Rotated my hips and then, in one swift movement, plunged downwards taking all his cock in one go. Sliding up and down slowly controlling his cock because I didn't want him to cum. Yet!

Raising myself off his cock, I placed the tip against my shit hole and descended slowly and smoothly. Again taking it easy, I massaged his cock with my arse cunt so that I wouldn't come. Reaching forward around Kathy I massaged her tits, twisting and squeezing her nipples. Leaning forward I murmured, "time to swap over." Kathy climbed off the bed and went to kneel between his legs. Removing the condom, she took his cock in her warm wet mouth but taking care not to make him come. I knelt astride his chest facing his feet.

"Ok, bitch. Time for something different. Rim my fucking arse."

I gave him a couple of seconds to take in what I'd said, then lowered my arse to his mouth. Immediately he began to lick around my cleft. I allowed him to carry on for a couple of minutes, then snarled, "enough of that bitch. Time to get to work on my tongue chute." I leaned back putting more pressure on his mouth and nose. Without hesitation his tongue shot between my cheeks and moved around licking my walls. I felt him start to struggle beneath me because of lack of air. Lifting my arse, I allowed him to breath for a few seconds, before squashing his nose and face again.

I nodded to Kathy and, in the same instant that I reached out and tried to twist his nipples from his body, she reached under him and clawed his arse cheeks. His cock was all the way into her throat and her lips were wrapped around the base. He tried to buck his hips but she had him pinned down and kept her nails digging into his arse. As I twisted his nipples he tried to scream, but with my arse on his mouth it was just a muffled sound.

I released him and, looking over my shoulder asked "how was that bitch? Do you like your mistresses giving you pleasure and pain?"

"Can we do it again, Mistress BiBi," he panted.

"Okay bitch, your wish is our pleasure," but this time, both Kathy and myself clawed our nails into his chest. Surprise can be a fantastic pleasure! As Kathy climbed on to his cock to ride him cowgirl,l I went behind him, and took his balls in my mouth. Kathy was really working his cock and, as she was on an upstroke, I squeezed it. Holding it tightly so that he wouldn't cum I said, "you were working him too hard Kathy."

He almost came and we don't want that right now. Kathy and I climbed off him and stroked and kissed his chest; his cock and balls; his neck; licked his face; and took turns kissing him and tangling tongues. As our piece-de-resistance, I took one ear and Kathy took the other and we gave him dual earlobe pleasure. Hearing him moan with pleasure was music to our ears. It seemed a shame to move on.

We released Will from his bonds. "You haven't been having to put much effort in so far, Will, so we need to use up some of that energy," said Kathy. She walked to the end of the bed and bent over. "Now get over here, and get that cock in my pussy. Give me some doggy, baby."

There was no hesitation on the part of Will. He was at the end of the bed in a flash, and his cock zipped into Kathy's pussy.

"Take me slow baby. Make it last. I want to enjoy every moment of feeling your cock in my cunt." With that she leaned forward gripping the bed covers.

"Damn Kathy. That feels like your giving my cock a massage. I love the way you use your cunt muscles. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I walked around behind Wil,l and watched for a short time, but he was so into fucking Kathy doggy that I don't think he noticed I was there, until I stood behind him using my hands to stroke both cheeks on his arse. I knelt down pulling his cheeks apart and blew softly into his anus. Taking the bottle of lube that I had earlier placed in a handy position I poured some on his arse and, as it ran down into his crack, I inserted a finger and worked it round. He instinctively stopped and held still. This was followed instantly with a shout from Kathy.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Keep that cock moving!"

He continuing moving! I kept my fingering in time with him and inserted a second and then a third.

All of a sudden he cried out, "I'm going to come."

"Okay, baby. Pull out and just leave the end of your cock in her pussy. She'll finger herself until we're ready."

He knew what was coming. While he had been busy using his cock on Kathy's pussy, I had armed myself with my favourite strapon. Not my biggest but my favourite. Eight inches long and two inches wide and it was, of course, black! I wiped what was left of the lube on my strapon, and then slid the first inch into his arse and felt the resistance. Will had been sodomised enough times in the past that he knew to open up his sphincter, and I steadily pushed in until the balls on my strapon were hard up against his arse.

"Okay, baby. I'm just going to pull out and then we'll go for it. Is your cock just into Kathy's pussy?"

He nodded. I pulled back and then, with one surge of my hips, I was balls deep in his arse and his cock slammed all the way into Kathy's cunt. I pulled half way out and then slammed in again.

"Come on Will. Get with the rhythm. When I pull out come with me. Don't think about going back in because I'll deal with that."

We started working up a nice slow rhythm and then gradually quickened up.

"Okay, Will. I'm going to start pulling further and further until I'm almost all the way out. Follow my lead."

Keeping up the speed, I gradually increased the length of the strokes until I was hammering forward so hard that I thought Kathy was going to be buried in the bed.

Suddenly Kathy shouted, "in my arse! I want it in my arse!"

Will and I pulled back as if we were glued together and, without any foreplay, he rammed his cock all the way up her arse. She has had big dildo's up her arse many times so no lube wasn't a problem because Will's cock was well lubed from her wet pussy.

She liked the role play of being raped by a big black cock. She liked one much bigger than the black fuck stick I was using on Will today. Her favourite was my foot long by three inch wide and she enjoyed being pounding with that monster. I knew because it was usually me fucking her arse and her fucking mine. Being bi-sexual has its advantages! Eventually my energy started to go and I leaned forward pretty exhausted, with my tits lying on his back, and my nipples trying to burn holes through his skin.

"Okay, Will. Now it's Kathy's turn."

We changed places and I leaned over the end of the bed on the soft coverings, still warm from Kathy, and relaxed ready to enjoy myself. Will was in my arse like a flash. Fortunately I had lubed myself up when putting the strapon on because I knew she and I would be exchanging places. She slid into Will, and we lined up ready to go.

"Okay, everyone." Murmured Kathy and then, before either Will or I could answer, she slammed in and then without hesitation hammered his arse as if she was trying to split concrete. The sound of her cock slurping in his arse and her balls hitting his cheeks rang in my ears. He was going to have a bruised arse when she had finished with him! The time passed so slowly. It seemed like an eternity as I drifted off into euphoria. My orgasm burst at the same time as he shot his load up my arse and Kathy screamed. A triple orgasm. It couldn't have been better timed if the three of us had a built in clock. Kathy removed the strapon and both of us cleaned him up.

"Why don't you sit down Will and relax. Kathy and I will entertain you for a while."

I lay on the bed with my arse in the air. Kathy knelt behind me and began to lick Will's cum from my arse.

"Absolutely delicious, Will. I love cum whether it's direct from a guy's cock, BiBi's pussy, or sucking it from her arse."

She crawled up the bed and we laid in each other's arms and kissed passionately as we shared the taste of Will's cum. As I said earlier being bi-sexual has its advantages. We both glanced at Will, who looked as if he was enjoying the show while he was wanking his cock, that was already starting to stiffen.

"Don't you dare come," I shouted. "I haven't finished with you yet."

Kathy swung round and we went into a 69. Kathy's tongue speared into my cunt at the same moment as mine went into her delicious pussy. The nectar coming from her honey pot was delicious and I knew Kathy felt the same about my juices. We had enjoyed each other many times before in all possible ways. After a few minutes she raised her head and looked at Will.

"Are you enjoying the show?"

With a big smile on his face Will pointed his left hand to his cock, which was standing tall and proud, as he massaged it with his right.

"Fucking fantastic. I've never seen two girls making out before but look at the evidence of how much I'm enjoying it."

"I wish I could stay longer, Will, because I've really enjoyed being with you and BiBi but I'm running out of time. I have to make another gentleman happy in a few minutes and I really must get ready." With that she knelt down and gave his fuck stick another cock raising kiss.

"Hopefully we can do this again sometime soon." With that she gathered her clothes and headed out of the room. "I'll use the other shower BiBi. I can see you still have plans for Will."

******************************

"Let's have another shower Will. I do hate dirty sex."

He laughed. "All sex with you is dirty, BiBi. Absolutely fucking dirty. I wouldn't have it any other way. You are a lady but fortunately your good manners are equally matched by your sex drive."

We stepped into the shower and he said, "could we just have a nice easy time with this shower please?"

I smiled and nodded, putting my hands on his shoulders and pushing him on to his knees. Poured some shampoo on my hands and then began to wash his hair while his mouth nuzzled up to my pussy. Once his hair was done we swopped places and while he washed my hair I swallowed his cock.

We didn't need to speak as we stood and washed each other's body from head to toe. I washed his back and then turned him round so that I could wash his chest. Then it was his turn to wash me and for some reason he wanted to make sure my tits were clean (or did he massage them for some other reason?) and then got down on his knees to wash my pussy lips. He turned me round and then kissed both cheeks, after which he eased my cheeks apart, to gently licked the cleft. He stood and his arms came around my body to fondle my tits, I felt his hard cock pressing in between my cheeks. It was so restful just standing there locked together letting the water cascade over us.

Eventually we had to get out of the shower and towel each other dry before making our way back to the bed. We laid down, our damp bodies side by side, his arm around me and my head on his chest. I caressed his cock to keep him erect but not enough to make him cum. I wanted it to last and I knew he felt the same. He rolled me on to my back and fastened his lips around my nipples. His tongue started to flick around them and the wire connecting my nipples to my pussy began to vibrate.

I couldn't wait any longer and impatiently pushed him on to his back, grabbed a condom and had it in place in seconds, and then straddled him cowgirl. I held his cock at the entrance to my cunt for a few seconds and then slowly slid all the way down. Slowly pulled away so that I was only holding him by his bell end. Plunged all the way back down in one thrust. His shoulders nearly came off the bed. I ground round and round on his cock as he twisted my nipples. The pain was excruciating but the sensation was fantastic. I leaned forward, putting my hands on his chest, and picked up the pace. Faster and faster. I didn't care if I broke his pelvis. I just wanted to fuck the shit out of him and feel him inside me. I felt his cock start to pulse and then at exactly the same moment we both let out a scream as we came together. I fucked him and fucked him until his cock went soft.

"I'm sorry, BiBi. I feel awful for letting you do all the work."

I laughed. "It was my pleasure. In more ways than one. Besides I'm probably fitter than you. I work out like this every day. More than once a day."

I took hold of his cock and cleaned it with my tongue, after which he began to dress. I was surprised and asked if he didn't want another shower before he left.

"I want to keep the feel and the scent of you with me until I get home and then shower. Although I don't think I have the energy left to drive home," he said with a broad grin.

I put on a robe and we walked to the door and, as he stood in the hall, he turned.

"Thank you for a fantastic day, BiBi."

I kissed him on the lips and tangoed with his tongue. Pulling away I told him, "it was pretty good for me as well. A bit different from sessions with other clients." That was perfectly true. I had enjoyed seeing him and the money I earned was a bonus. I'm sure that he felt it money well spent.

I waved goodbye to him as he disappeared down the stairs and, after shutting the door, I ran into the bedroom and into the shower again.

I didn't have very long to get ready before my last client of the day arrived. He'd called me while we were in the pub and asked if he could see me today and I've never been a girl to say no. I had expected Will to be away about an hour earlier but when you're enjoying yourself it's difficult to stop!

I had enjoyed my day with Will but business is business and that's how the bills get paid!!

******************************

Epilogue

That was the last time Will saw BiBi. When he tried to contact her again she had disappeared.

******************************

Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers