All Comments on 'Bifurcated Love'

by ms_4tune

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 3 years ago

An odd tone to this story, but gently erotic too.

dietz10000dietz10000about 3 years ago

Enjoyed your story although a stretch to call it incest. But still glad I did. I enjoyed the second part when Angie and Gail hooked up, it was more loving. Looking forward to chapter II to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done ms_4tune. The unexpected, pleasant twists and turns resembled the feeling of being a blindfolded passenger in a speeding Porsche as its driver maneuvers through heavy traffic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What larx, Pip old Chap

Sensitively and sensuously written with a great feeling of a real world; I hope Angie continues to get away with it …

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 3 years ago

Beautifully written, highly erotic without resorting to the usual fuckfest of some authors. The twist being her servicing her father, an added dimension. This was my first reading of any of ms_4tune's work, it definitely won't be my last, excellent! An easy 5 Star award winner as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting. Not my usual fare, and I began to wonder why it was in ‘taboo’. You intrigued me enough for five stars. Thanks for sharing your tale and talent.

Tc

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

A note, in hopes that the writer can improve on the one major complaint I have.

Please research the mechanics of writing dialogue. You're not doing this correctly, and at times, this makes it difficult to follow who is saying what.

This story has a very tiny bit of incest in it. Putting it in the incest category was dishonest of the author, and I feel like the incest was so extremely minor that it was thrown in for the sole purpose of having an excuse to our it in this category.

This ruined an otherwise good story for me.

Putting this story in incest is the same as having the description say "Daughter finally gives in and gives Dad the blowjob he needs". It would have been barely accurate, but misleading about the story itself.

For that, 1 star is deserved.

spyritesspyritesabout 3 years ago

Nice change from the normal Incest stories on Lit, I do hope you continue the story with Gail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic, leaves much to the imagination which is brilliant. 5 stars

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Na blow job at the end as the taboo part? Of his should have been left out, and the story labeled as an erotic encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hate to say it, but I can see all of cageysea’s points. I should have probably dropped a star or two. Well, Feliz Cinco de Mayo.

Tc

Ps, I’d rather post as anonymous than be traced...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
So enticing.

From the very beginning each progression left me wanting more. The early hint of dad was well placed and a good segue to her uninhibitedness. One can see every character in the story. falling deeply in love with sensual Angie in the future.

Masterfully crafted from beginning to end.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Great story. Interesting characters. Twisting plot. And hot sex.

I did notice some tense changes, and you should look up how to write dialogue. Each time a new person speaks a new paragraph should be started. This helps the reader keep track of the conversation.

I still gave it 5 stars for creativity and plot lines. Would love to see where the relationship with Gail goes, and to hear more about Daddy.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Hmm

A good Daddy would help his daughter out. Eat her till she screams, then fuck her brains out. Maybe in another chapter.

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

I liked the story but think the change to the first sexual encounter could have been elaborated upon. A few grammatical errors but enjoyable none the less.

socalchris951socalchris9518 months ago

Loved many parts of this story. The cheating of course, the age difference too. I loved that both Gail and Paul cheated with the same younger babysitter. Very erotic. I also loved that the older woman had smaller breasts and was turned on by the busty babysitter. Nice read, definitely got me to where I wanted to be.

Aja1982Aja19827 months ago

Well written and very erotic. I also enjoyed the May/December age thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userms_4tune@ms_4tune
Note: Regarding the picture. I posted it awhile back as a lark, no other reason. It was taken over 20 years ago by soon to be ex-husband number two. Since then, time and gravity have taken some toll. If you want to know my appearance today, use your imagination. The screen n...