Big and Loud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I was determined to do it on our vacation. Maybe when we got back to Naples I would take Iris to a nice restaurant and propose.Will see, I thought.

Giovanna turned to us again and shook me from my musings. Apparently the girl had the gift of gab, because her explanations seemed to work. Her grandmother visibly relaxed and even smiled.

"Okay, I'm really sorry. You'll have a single room. There are two separate beds, but you can put them together," she said, adding more quietly after a short pause, even though her grandma wouldn't understand. "She doesn't need to know."

Ah, so that's why Stefania agreed. I still found it hilarious, but of course I didn't comment on it. Giovanna took a key from the cupboard and showed us the way through the backyard. Her grandmother stayed in the house, probably wanting nothing to do with us.

It seemed that they wanted us to stay in the second building and that was more than fine for us. At least we would have some privacy. We needed it because I wanted to fuck Iris several times. My cock twitched at the mere thought of it. I couldn't wait till we were alone.

Giovanna opened the door and led us inside. The second house was dark and quiet, so I assumed we would be the only guests there. Perfect. We walked down the hall, first Giovanna, then Iris and me.

Iris's back was so wide that I could barely see the other girl. I loved the way her lats flared out at the sides, behind her backpack, and the way they contrasted with her narrow waist. The size difference between the two girls was shocking. Of course, I was used to the sight of Iris's massive body, but to see it in such a comparison was something else.

They were similar in height, maybe Iris had an inch advantage, but Govianna probably weighed only as much as one of Iris's legs. My girl could easily fold the Italian into a tiny human ravioli. I could sense in Giovanna's body language that she was aware of all this. She knew who the alpha female was.

Of course Iris wasn't a psycho and wouldn't hurt anyone just for fun, but my mind had a different opinion and quickly produced some visions of hot and steamy domination. Some wrestling holds, overhead lifts and stuff like that. I literally had to shake my head to get rid of these crazy thoughts.

"The bathroom is at the end of the corridor," Giovanna explained and added, pointing in the same direction, "next to it is the kitchen with a kettle and a fridge. You can use them, of course."

She opened another door and turned on the light. We entered a small room. It wasn't anything special, but Iris and I weren't those obnoxious fitness influencers who demand luxury at every turn. We could definitely spend a night in almost Spartan conditions. It wouldn't be the first time.

The interior consisted of two beds, a small dresser against the wall, a table, and two chairs. There was also a coat rack and a small mirror by the door. The room wasn't decorated except for a cheesy painting, but the few details and wooden beams on the ceiling gave the room a rustic vibe.

We put our backpacks on the floor near the door and looked around. Iris was standing next to Giovanna and I caught the Italian girl checking my girlfriend's chest. It looked like she didn't want to, but she couldn't resist. Well, who can blame her? Iris's full, massive pecs were a sight to behold.

My girl was the most hardcore version of a female bodybuilder, so she had never even considered getting implants. And I respected that madly! Despite the unspoken but palpable social pressure in the bodybuilding community, she never needed fake boobs to feel more feminine. She was the real woman, just a very muscular and strong one. The best kind of woman for me.

So Iris's chest was just epic, and even though she didn't have natural breasts, no one could say she was flat. Her pecs stood out from her chest. Thick, full slabs of rock-hard muscle with a deep crevice between them.

Giovanna's eyes were fixed on Iris's muscular chest and her cheeks were beet red. I could only guess what was going through the girl's mind, but my first guess was confusion. She didn't know if she liked it or not, or why her eyes wouldn't obey. What was certain was that she had never seen anything like my girlfriend's chest.

"Thank you, Giovanna," I said loudly and the Italian girl blinked rapidly and turned to me. She realized that I had caught her off guard. Her face blushed even more, if that was possible. It was both cute and funny.

"You're welcome. I hope this will be comfortable enough for you. I'll be in the building if you need anything, feel free to call," she replied, struggling to keep her composure. Then she left.

I closed the door behind her and turned to Iris. She smiled and untied her shoulder-length hair. Her huge biceps shot up into the air for a moment. I loved watching her muscles work during mundane activities like grooming her hair and so on.

We quickly rearranged the room and moved the beds. Even put together, they were still quite tight, but we had to make do.

"What a duo, huh?" I asked, moving closer to Iris.

"Yeah, grandma wanted to give us a hard time," Iris replied. She grabbed the belt of my pants and pulled me closer. Then she grinned broadly and said, "But my man saved the day by charming both her and her hottie granddaughter so we can sleep under the roof! Yay!"

If I didn't know her, I'd think she was jealous, but I knew she was just teasing. She just loved to do that.

"Sure! Did you see how Giovanna checked your chest? I bet she had a spontaneous lesbian episode!" I replied and we both laughed.

I grabbed Iris's hard buttocks and pulled her slightly against me. My hips began to hump against her, almost automatically. I wanted to take her right where she was. Long and hard. I leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed me away with a devilish smile.

"Not yet, you're too stinky, babe. Let's take a shower," Iris said, bending down to grab a towel and her cosmetics from her backpack.

I did the same and followed her into the bathroom. But there was an unpleasant surprise - the shower base was extremely small and there was only a curtain to cover it. There was no way we could fit in there together without destroying it and making a huge mess. Even to wash ourselves, let alone do anything else. Being big was not always a good thing. Anyway, huge shower stalls like the one we had in our apartment in Boston were pretty rare.

"Fuck, I was counting on some under-shower action," I sighed exaggeratedly, causing Iris to giggle.

"Patience, my stud," she replied, giving me a quick groin-honk. "I'll go first, get lost."

She grinned and began to undress. I watched her for a moment, waiting for a chance to spank her ass really hard, and went back to our room.

I plugged our phones into chargers, and with nothing interesting in perspective, I started doing harder alternate versions of pushups. Just to kill time and get the blood flowing. I loved feeling the workout pump. Then some squats and lunges, sit-ups and so on. I even considered doing some pull-ups on one of the support beams, but I was afraid my ass would be too heavy for that.

After about twenty minutes, Iris came back, covered only in a towel. She certainly took her time showering. Seeing her almost naked body took my breath away though. She worked me like no other woman. Actually, because of those seven years with Iris, I hardly remembered what it was like with other girls.

Iris noticed that I was more sweaty than before and that I was panting slightly, but she just raised an eyebrow with a gentle smile. From what I knew of her, she would also be working out when I was in the bath.

I grabbed my towel and shower gel and headed for the bathroom. Once there, I tried to squeeze behind the curtain. Washing in such a small space was quite a challenge, but it was what it was. I liked being huge. I washed most thoroughly my cock, which I hoped would be used many times during the night. It seemed to be in a permanent semi-hard state. I was horny as fuck. And I wanted Iris so badly.

I put on a pair of briefs and a tank top and went back to our room. And I was right! Just before I opened the door, I heard Iris grunting and panting. I walked in to find her hanging from the support beam, doing nice wide grip pull-ups. She was wearing tight spandex shorts and a sports bra. For a moment, I just admired her perfect technique, even though she was holding the bar almost entirely with her fingers. Muscles in her back shifted under her skin. And her sexy ass was flexed so hard it could deflect a bullet.

"Argh! Hundred ninety-nine... and two hundred," she grunted through clenched teeth. What a troll she was.

I chuckled and moved closer to her. I might be weird, but I found it exciting to watch Iris work out. Especially when I knew that the exercises she was doing or the weights she was lifting would kill 99 percent of the women in the world, or even a large percentage of the men. But my woman was strong and capable. I found that sexy, plain and simple.

She reacted the same way to my, let's call them, feats of strength. Whenever I broke my personal record, lifted really impressive weights, or just had an epic post-workout pump, Iris was as happy as if she had done it. And she would often whisper in my ear that watching me do it made her totally wet. This was our thing. We were muscle freaks.

I noticed that she was struggling and her inhumanly developed back muscles were shaking. So I put my hands under her magnificent ass and spotted her. She did another rep.

"C'mon, one more," I motivated her and lifted her slightly. It was a win-win situation for me. I got to hold her sexy ass and pump my biceps a little more. This was also our thing - using our bodies as weights and exercise equipment.

With my help, Iris did two more reps. Her arms were swollen and all the veins were popping out. She was about to jump off, but I slipped my right forearm between her legs and... grabbed her pussy. Classic and very effective move to impress a woman, trust me.

"Oh, you sneaky bastard," she moaned, leaning her back against me.

She was really heavy, but I supported her weight and put my left hand on her chiseled abdomen for better stabilization. Then I slowly lowered her to the floor and just as slowly removed my hand from between her legs. But I was going to be back between her legs very soon.

"Show me your pump," I said directly into her ear and kissed her neck.

Iris turned to me and quickly flexed her biceps with a proud smile. Her muscles were like granite boulders. I grabbed her left bicep with my right hand and with my left I pulled her neck and kissed her.

I squeezed her biceps hard, but no matter how hard I tried to clench my fingers, her arm was unyielding. She lowered her right hand and grabbed my bicep.

"Flex your arm," she purred.

I complied and tensed my bicep. Iris grabbed my arm with both hands and squeezed it as hard as she could. Then she leaned on my arm even more and tried to hang on to it. I countered her weight by flexing my core and straightening up. Then Iris sighed and kissed my bicep repeatedly.

"It's so huge, Maddox. I wish mine were that big," she said with a soft smile.

"Yours are already enormous, babe. And so hard!" I appreciated her in return.

Then I tried to hook my fingers on the brim of her shorts, but she pushed my hands away.

"Not so fast, we haven't finished yet!" Iris shouted with a devilish grin.

She grabbed my neck with both hands and suddenly jumped on top of me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I had to lean back so we wouldn't fall. Iris locked her feet behind my back. I put my hands under her hips to support her.

"Hold me," she instructed me, then tilted her upper body back.

She began to do sit-ups in this position, going down very slowly and crunching her marvelous abs hard on the way up. Her abdominal muscles alternated between stretching to the maximum and then fully contracting, and it looked amazing. Each cube of muscle was separated from the rest by a deep crevice. It wasn't a six-pack or washboard abs like many fitness chicks had. Iris's stomach was a freaking cobblestone wall!

I had my work cut out for me too. To hold Iris's heavy body in this position, I had to be immovable like a pillar. I clenched my abs, back, and glutes, then squatted a little and leaned back slightly to have better leverage. Iris's butt was right where I wanted it - on my growing bulge. My cock was straining against my briefs, but I remained patient. It was our unique foreplay.

Iris did lots of reps, easily over thirty or even forty, I didn't count. She could do this all day. I said, "Come on, get your reward," then put my lips out for a kiss.

She smiled and went all the way up one last time. I held her body close and we kissed hungrily. I loved that Iris's body was rock-hard all over except for a few soft spots like her lips, her tongue, or her tight, warm...

"Lift me, babe. Pump up these massive cannons!" Iris ordered, raising her hips slightly to allow me to adjust my grip on her buttocks.

I placed my hands symmetrically under her butt so that her weight was evenly distributed on my arms. Then I felt Iris loosen the grip of her thighs on my waist and her hands on my neck. What a devil! She didn't want me to have a leg up. I had to curl up with almost all of her weight. But I loved it! We always pushed each other to the limit.

Grunting hard, I started doing biceps curls with Iris's body. Fuck, that was quite a challenge, but no surprise since I was probably lifting about 185 or 190 pounds with my biceps, depending on how much percentage of her weight was her hands and feet. Every time I lifted her, I saw her beautiful stomach in front of my eyes. I kissed it from time to time. And every time I lowered her body, she almost sat on my cock, which was trying to tear my briefs.

I did a few reps, I didn't even know how many, and felt like my arms were going to fall off. But Iris didn't have enough.

"One more, baby, to make it a nice round ten," she encouraged me.

So I roared like an animal and pressed her up against me with all my strength. Then I pushed her body down and Iris stood up on the floor. She immediately motioned for me to flex my arms, which I did. My biceps felt heavy and swollen. Iris examined them in every possible way. I saw her eyes widen and her pupils dilate. She was in heat.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Iris," I growled, pressing my body against her.

"Not yet, big boy! Now get down on the floor and do some push-ups!" Iris's smirk was the epitome of mischief.

"You're going to pay for this," I replied with a dark smile.

"We'll see about that! Better put that bossy energy into the workout, babe!" She laughed.

I got into a push-up position, but before I could start, I heard Iris giggling and she was sitting on my back, around my shoulder blades, with my head between her legs. And as if that wasn't enough, she positioned herself closer to my neck and even extended her legs forward so that I had to push her full weight up. Fuck, she was really digging a hole for herself. I wanted to pound her pussy so hard. But at the same time I loved her and the challenge she was giving me.

And fuck me, but it was hard! My personal record on the bench was 430 lbs and I could do a couple of reps with a 380 lbs barbell, but Iris's sexy ass seemed heavier. Or she made it that much harder by shifting the center of gravity right in the area of my head. Still, I would die before I quit, so I started doing those freaking pushups.

"Yeah, baby, full range of motion. Keep lifting your queen." Iris was both motivating and teasing me. Her tone was obnoxiously upbeat.

Normally I would laugh at what she was saying, but I could only concentrate on the breathing and the exercise.

"That's it Maddox, one more! One more!" She urged me to do the last one rep and then stood up.

I stood up, panting heavily and nearly ripped my tank top off. My pecs were red and swollen, so pumped that I couldn't see the floor when I looked down. The view was blocked by my fucking giant chest. I grabbed Iris's shoulders and pressed her against my torso. A moan escaped her mouth and she dug her fingers into my flesh.

"Fuck, babe!" she exclaimed.

I didn't say anything, just crossed my arms and flexed my chest. Iris tried to push her fingers in again, but to no avail. Then she sighed very erotically and looked at me with hooded eyes. She slowly raised her hand, clenched her fist, and slammed it down on my chest like a hammer. I flexed my muscles even harder. She hit my chest a few more times. Fuck, why did that excite me so much? Maybe it was because it made me feel invincible. Or maybe because Iris was looking at me with such admiration and insatiable lust.

"You're such a unit, Maddox. Damn, look at these monstrous pecs," she whispered huskily and began to massage my chest.

I grabbed her neck and pressed her face into my chest. Her hot kisses covered my skin, almost scorching it. My hand remained on her nape. Then Iris raised her head and I saw that she was already drunk with lust. She parted her lips, waiting for my kiss, and I leaned forward to stop just an inch from her face.

She looked surprised and I smiled predatorily. Then I started to press her down by the neck.

"Your turn for the pushups," I said, chuckling.

"Okay, no need to be brutal," Iris replied cheekily, also laughing. She was tough as nails, so it certainly wasn't brutal according to her books.

She got into position and I decided that she wouldn't have it easy either. I positioned myself on top of her and laid my chest on her upper back. Not all the way, of course, and I took some of the weight off of her with my hips and legs, because she probably wouldn't be able to lift all my weight the way I did with her. Or maybe she would, at least once? Iris was stronger than any woman I had ever met.

She didn't protest against my handicap, just grunted heavily and went down. Then she pushed up and exhaled sharply. She did the first four reps quite fluently, but then she began to struggle. Her arms shook violently.

"One more, Iris, fight for it! Show me you're worthy of taking my cock deep into your pussy," I teased her, wanting a little revenge. But that's the way it was between us. And we both loved it. Besides, my cock was actually pressing right into her butt crease, so she could feel that the reward was a tangible prospect.

And boy, did she get motivated. Slowly but surely, inch by inch, she pushed herself up. When she finally straightened her arms and locked her elbows in the starting position, I stood up and helped her to her feet.

Iris turned to me with a flushed face and beads of sweat on her forehead. But there was a broad, proud smile on her lips. She had every right to be proud.

"You're a freaking alien, Iris. There is no other woman in the world who could do this," I said honestly. She never stopped impressing me.

She didn't answer, still trying to catch her breath. Her pecs were pumped like crazy. They looked like pieces of plate armor made of muscle. I reached out and began to feel them in every possible way.

"Fuck, Iris, your chest is out of this world, baby," I muttered in shock.

"Oh yeah? I bet you wish I had a nice rack like Giovanna's. You could slam your massive cock between such nice big tits," she said with a mischievous grin.

I looked at her closely to see if Iris was teasing me as usual. And of course she was.

"I prefer female pecs like yours. I can slam my cock between them too. They're so big you could give a pec-job," I said, and to me it was one hundred percent true.

"Cap! Every guy likes tits," she scoffed, but seemed happy to hear my appreciation.

"I'm not every guy. Besides, no one has pecs like yours, not even guys. Your chest is fucking epic, Iris!" I replied, and for emphasis, I squeezed her pecs really hard. Her muscles barely bend under the force of my fingers. I pressed my hips against her so she could feel my rock-hard cock and know how she was working on me. Then I looked into her green eyes and teased her, "But you talk too much about Giovanna. What's going on? You're not jealous, are you?"