Big and Loud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time in this conversation that Iris looked taken off guard. She opened her mouth and raised her eyebrows. But only for a moment, as her lips quickly curved into a confident smile. She deliberately twitched her pectoral muscles, causing them to bounce. Giovanna's eyes bulged. My eyes and probably my cock bulged as well.

"Oh, that's interesting. Have you discovered a new kink?" Iris asked in a suddenly lowered voice. She moved closer to Giovanna. Her hard pecs brushed against the Italian's soft breasts.

"I guess..." the Italian answered quietly. "I've never seen a body like yours before."

"That's for sure," Iris said cockily, and slowly, as if not to frighten Giovanna, she raised her left arm. Then she clenched her fist and flexed her bicep, almost pushing the high mound of muscle into the Italian's face.

Giovanna gasped loudly, her eyes fixed on Iris's 18-inch bicep. The girl made a strange, uncertain movement with her hand, raising it and immediately lowering it again.

"Go on, touch it. Do it." Iris's voice was calm, but it sounded like an order.

Wow, fucking wow! I watched the scene with my mouth agape. The girls had their unexpected moment and I almost didn't exist for them. But it looked so hot. My girlfriend was in control of this weird, twisted situation. My cock was hard and throbbing.

Giovanna raised her trembling hand again and placed it on Iris's hard arm. A surprised moan escaped her mouth as she tried futilely to squeeze her palm around the massive bicep.

The girl mumbled something in Italian and examined Iris's bicep with fascination. My girlfriend allowed her to do so for a while, then slowly stretched out her arm and grabbed Giovanna under her chin. The Italian looked startled for a split second, but then her eyes widened even more when she saw Iris's face coming closer to hers.

They're gonna kiss? I thought, panting with excitement. What the fuck was going on? The sight of their bodies, so different in size, and also the comparison of their expressions - Giovanna's submissive and confused and Iris's dominant and confident - blew my fucking mind.

Iris brought her lips teasingly close to Giovanna's. Then I heard her say: "You are a naughty girl, Giovanna. Very naughty." Iris quickly pecked the Italian's lips and pulled away with a big grin.

Then she spanked Giovanna, making the girl squeal in surprise. Iris stepped back with a slightly predatory smile.

"Take care, cutie," she said to the girl and moved toward me. "Let's go Maddox, it's getting late."

Swaying her broad shoulders and smiling broadly, she walked past me and quickly grabbed my junk. When she felt my hard cock, Iris's smile became even wider and she left the kitchen. I snorted, partly surprised, partly amused. I glanced at the Italian who was standing there with a confused look on his face, touching her lips, obviously having a hard time believing what had just happened. Well, she wasn't alone here. I said goodbye to her and quickly followed Iris.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! What crazy stuff! This was the wildest thing I had ever seen! It made me so horny. I wanted Iris so badly to take her right here and now.

I chased down Iris next to the door to our room - she already had her backpack on and without saying anything she handed me mine. Then she turned and walked out of the building. I had to move really fast to keep up with her. She had an energy that I had never seen before. Totally amped up. We were walking out of the hostel when I grabbed her shoulder.

Iris abruptly turned to me with a savage look in her eyes and pulled me into a deep, hot kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tightly. We were making out in the middle of a narrow street leading to the bus station. I could feel her pubic bone pressing against my crotch. My dick was about to explode in my pants, so hard it almost hurt. Our kiss was so sexually charged that it would probably be considered a misdemeanor in public, but I couldn't care less.

Whoa! Iris made me feel an irresistible desire for her. And even though she had hinted during the confrontation with Giovanna that she might have been open to group fun yesterday, I didn't give a fuck about a threesome anymore. I didn't care if Giovanna was hot, I didn't think about any other girl. I only wanted Iris. Exclusively.

"Damn, I want you so bad right now," I panted when we finally broke our kiss.

"I want you too. But unfortunately, it'll have to wait until we get back to Naples. There I'll fuck you until your dick falls off," Iris said with a devilish smile. She wrapped her hands around my torso and squeezed me so hard that I couldn't breathe for a moment. Wow, what got into her? But I loved it.

"Oh yeah?" I asked in a low tone. Damn, hearing what she said, I could fuck her in the middle of the street.

"Oh yeah!" she replied with a softer smile and quickly pecked my lips. Her eyes twinkled.

Laughing silly, I embraced her shoulders and we went to wait for a bus to this damned Nocelle.

***

In fact, I had to take back my words. Nocelle turned out to be a magical town, almost too beautiful to be real. It looked like something out of a fairy tale. Situated on the picturesque hills, the town offered a breathtaking view of the sea and the slightly higher mountains around it. And every building looked older than anything ever built in the States. Amazing stuff. A somewhat humbling experience for us Americans.

We had an hour to kill before the bus to Naples left, so we ate a little lunch, drank some coffee, and even allowed ourselves to cheat on our bodybuilding diet and try some delicious Italian ice cream.

The subject of the crazy confrontation with Giovanna hadn't come up, and I sensed that Iris wasn't very eager to talk about it, at least at that moment. She was in a strangely dual mood. Very energetic and at the same time a little absent. I tried to figure out what was going through her mind in relation to this topic, but decided not to pry. She would tell me herself, eventually.

Finally we reached the bus station from where we could go to Naples. The place was lovely, too, with a nice view of the skyline and the sea. Our appearance caused a little sensation among the locals waiting for the same bus, but it wasn't anything new for us.

We stood a bit off to the side, next to a small stone wall. Below us was the steep slope and beyond that the Tyrrhenian Sea. Iris started to check her Instagram on her phone and I got lost in thought for a moment, looking at the view.

"Hey, you'll never guess who commented under our photo from the hike!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"I guess I'll never guess," I replied jokingly, and she rolled her eyes in feigned annoyance.

"Andrea Shaw! Look! She liked our photo and left a comment!" She showed me her phone screen.

Indeed, there was a short comment saying "Power couple!" and an emoji of a flexed bicep, written by Miss Olympia herself. Even though it could be a pure PR move by Andrea or, more likely, her management, it was still a big deal. Miss Olympia is the highest title a woman can achieve in bodybuilding.

"Write this back: enjoy your little title while you can because I'm taking it next year. Bitch. Necessarily adding 'bitch' at the end. Let's establish dominance up front," I joked.

Iris laughed heartily and nudged my arm. She stuck out her tongue and said, "Oh my God, you're such a hater, Maddox! Andrea's a really nice girl, I'd never write something like that."

I made a face that said "whatever" and laughed too. Still smiling broadly, Iris went back to scrolling through her feed. My eyes lingered on her.

She looked so beautiful with that smile, her tanned skin fresh and shiny. The breeze off the sea tossed her ponytail almost playfully. Everything about her face was perfect to me, her green eyes, her cute nose, her jawline, her lips, even the little dimples. Her body was at its peak, with muscles that would put many male bodybuilders to shame, both in size and definition. She was flawless to me, but not only on the level of physical attraction.

Unexpectedly, I felt a strong surge of warm feelings and happiness. The pure, undisturbed joy of looking at her. Seven years with this girl and I still felt all that. Seven years and I still loved to make her laugh, to talk to her, just to be next to her. She was the only person I could be myself around. Normally I would cringe at such effusive and pompous statements, but Iris... was my soul mate. There was no other way to put it.

A little dazed, I looked around and realized that this was it. This was the right moment to propose. Forget fancy restaurants, suits, roses and serenades, and crazy attempts to artificially create a romantic atmosphere. All I had to do was find a romantic moment, not the setting or the accessories. A moment when those feelings would have come naturally. And that was right now.

She was so focused on her phone that she didn't notice me rummaging through my backpack. There was a small box with a gigantic meaning. I caught myself holding my breath for no reason. Damn, was I really that nervous? Why should I be? I was sure she'd say yes. Or wasn't I?

But the nerves were good, they kept me in touch with reality. I hid the box with the ring behind my back.

"Hey, can you put the phone down for a second?" I asked, my voice strangely strangled.

"What is it now?" she asked, sighing teasingly. But she looked at me from over her phone and must have noticed the change in my expression. "What is it? Did something happen?"

"Listen..." I had the whole speech prepared or even several different versions, but right now my mind was blank. I had to come up with words on the spot. "You know that my mother was quite cold, right? I once confronted her with the fact that she never told me she loved me. And she replied, coldly of course and in a slightly condescending way, that actions speak louder than words. "

Iris's eyebrows furrowed in a slightly worried expression. Well, no surprise after such a start. But I was getting to the point, I swear.

"And yes, I know that actions are very important, but I believe that there are things that need to be said. And I also know that I haven't said them too often." I paused, but not to increase the suspense, just to take a deep breath.

"I love you, Iris. More than anything in the world," I said, getting down on one knee.

"I'll kick you in the balls if this is another prank, I swear to God, Maddox..." Iris said impulsively, suspecting it was another joke, but her voice cracked a little, as if she knew deep down that I meant it. She must have sensed that.

"Shh, I'm not joking, Iris," I said, placing the box in front of me and opening it. The diamond shone beautifully, just like in the movies.

"Oh..." she let out a faint gasp. Her eyes welled up.

I took the ring out of the box. I was ninety-nine percent sure I had the right size, having 'stolen' one of her rings back in the States, but what if Iris had gained some mass in her finger muscles? I had completely stupid thoughts.

"Iris Anna Evans, will you be my most muscular wife?" I said, trying to sound happy and confident, but my voice was shaking. My eyes got a little teary as well. I guess it was because of the wind. Yes, that's why.

"Oh shit! Yes! Yes! I will!" Iris exclaimed, shifting from foot to foot in excitement. She was crying with happiness.

With a trembling hand, I placed the ring on her finger. It fitted perfectly. Then I stood up and Iris jumped on me with a happy squeal and wrapped her strong arms around my neck. I spun around, holding her sexy, muscular body tightly against mine.

I held my future wife in my arms. It sounded really good.

We heard clapping, whistling and some shouting. I looked around and noticed that some people from the bus station had gathered to cheer us on.

But this was the kind of unexpected audience we didn't mind at all.

THE END

If you liked the story, please leave me feedback. I always answer to your comments. Thank you.