Big and Loud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips hit against Iris's butt with clapping sounds. If Giovanna was still in the building, she had to hear it. And she had to know what we were doing. But I didn't care, all I needed was Iris's tight pussy swallowing my cock like it was made for that purpose.

I was getting close, so I laid on Iris's back and wrapped my arms around her neck from behind like a rear naked choke. My forearm and bicep probably choked her for real, but she didn't protest. In fact, from what I knew of her, it might turn her on even more.

My chest pressed against her incredibly developed back. Fucking her in this position assured me that only Iris could take me like this. If it was a girl built like Giovanna, I would break her back.

"Oh baby, you're fucking me so good," Iris grunted through clenched teeth.

She was close to another orgasm. I wanted to give it to her before I exploded inside her. That was my only goal at the moment. So I sped up, fucking her so fast that the beds began to shift apart. Iris's upper body slipped off the bed, but she steadied herself with her arms outstretched.

As I felt Iris's inner walls close again, I gritted my teeth and picked up the pace even more. My cock was so swollen and filled with blood that it ached, desperate for release. But I wanted to give Iris undisturbed pleasure, so I held out. She deserved it. She deserved the best!

Only when I heard her labored breathing come back did I grunt like a boar and let it all go. Her engorged pussy milked my cock completely. For a moment I lay on top of Iris and she held our combined weight in her strong arms while my balls pumped everything they had deep inside her. It seemed to take forever. When had I been able to produce so much cum?

Finally, I rolled onto my side and sat up to help Iris back onto the bed. Her face was red and sweaty, but she had a bright, satisfied smile. I lay on my back and pulled her close to me. She snuggled up against my side and laid her head on my chest.

"I think we broke the bed... well, one of them," I said, chuckling softly.

"I doubt it. But even if we did, fuck it. It was worth it," Iris replied, kissing the side of my pecs.

"Tomorrow we can run away without paying," I joked and we both laughed.

The thing was, the exhaustion from the hike, getting lost and other stuff finally caught up with us. We decided to call it a day. Even though I wouldn't mind a quick number before going to sleep. But that could wait until tomorrow.

We covered ourselves with towels and went to the bathroom to clean up a bit, brush our teeth and so on. The building seemed very quiet and I wondered if it was possible that Giovanna could go back to the main house so she didn't have to listen to our activity.

When we got back to the room, we just put the beds back together and lay down. Then I felt really tired. I only managed to spoon Iris from behind and fell asleep.

***

The next day I woke up in a completely different position than I had fallen asleep. I was on my stomach, partly on the bed, partly on Iris. My not-so-light arm was across her chest and neck. Again, any average-sized girl would suffocate under my heavy mass, but not Iris. She was still asleep.

I propped myself up on my elbow and watched her for a moment. Damn, seven years with this girl and I was still head over heels for her. She looked so peaceful, at least her face, because her body screamed of immense power. Her thickly muscled chest rose and fell with the rhythm of her breathing.

Not surprisingly, I had an almost painful boner, and for a while I considered giving Iris a very hard reveille, but ultimately decided against it. I felt a rare need to be tender and sensual with her. I wished I could be like that more often, to be honest, but it just wasn't the way I was wired. Probably because of the emotionally cold treatment by my parents, but oh well, it wasn't the time for such musings.

I leaned over her face and kissed her cheek, then her lips, and moved down to her magnificent chest. I covered her smooth skin with slow, sensual kisses, moving to her right nipple. Iris's nipples were amazing, always eagerly responding to my touch by becoming harder and harder. I teased them with the tip of my tongue and even bit them a little.

It was enough to wake her up - I lifted my head and met her eyes. A little sleepy, a little confused, but a whole lot happy.

"Hey... What a nice surprise," she murmured with a soft smile. She reached up and slowly stroked my arm.

I didn't answer, I just kissed her. My kiss surprised her too, as it was slow and patient instead of the usual dominant and fierce. I saw the question 'what's gotten into you, babe?' in her eyes, but she said nothing. Iris just allowed me to do what I was doing. I sensed that she was curious to see what would happen next.

Anyway, it wasn't as if we had always had only rough fucking. Sometimes I was in the mood for a slower action and that morning I was. Sometimes she would initiate the more tender and delicate sex. It depended on many factors.

I moved between her legs and she deftly placed them on my thighs. My cock was painfully hard, but I still took my time. I kissed her again, on the lips, then the side of her jaw, then her neck and collarbones. As I went lower, I pulled my hips back. Then I leaned on her forearms and in one slow motion filled her to the very brim. Well, fully for her, because I had never bottomed out in her - at least not in her pussy. My cock was too big for that.

Iris's eyes rolled back and she exhaled through clenched teeth. She put her hands on my delts and squeezed them. I set a peaceful pace, finding immense pleasure in the way Iris's inner walls stroked my cock.

"Oh, fuck! I'll never get used to your size, Maddox. You're just so fucking huge, babe," she whispered as she looked into my eyes.

"You're the best, Iris," I replied quietly. I didn't even know why I said that, but it just felt right to appreciate her.

She gasped, partly from surprise, partly from my spreading her pussy wide open. Not wanting to ruin our moment with stupid things I might have said, I leaned in to kiss her. And in the middle of our kiss, Iris came. She moaned into my mouth, then pulled my head into a nook between her head and shoulder. Her strong arms held me tight, but I loved it. Her strength made me feel alive.

My orgasm was close, too, and Iris felt it. She knew me inside and out. At this stage of our relationship, we understood each other without words.

"Cum in my mouth," she said with a wide, provocative smile and prepared herself.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and almost jumped over her legs, again testing the sturdiness of the bed. I knelt over her chest and quickly pushed my cock into her mouth. She gripped my shaft with her right hand and began to fondle my balls with her left. Her right hand moved quickly, sliding along my length. Iris's large biceps shook and twitched as she did this.

It was more than enough for me. I exhaled loudly and came. It was a huge load, but Iris swallowed it all, not wasting a drop. Her moans vibrated against my sensitive cock. My whole body shook as the waves of swooning pleasure hit me. What a way to start the day!

After our little fun, we got out of bed and checked the time. It was 10 a.m.

"Do you think it's too late for breakfast?" Iris asked, grabbing her towel and shower gel.

"I don't know. It depends if Giovanna ran away from all the noise we made. Anyway, you just ate, didn't you?" I said and Iris laughed heartily.

"Yes, my favorite source of protein!" she answered with a chuckle. But then she grinned with a hard-to-read expression and added, "Oh, I can assure you, Giovanna didn't go anywhere at night."

I looked at Iris questioningly, but she didn't elaborate. She didn't let me ask as she took her things and some clothes and went to shower. I had a few minutes to kill, so I did a very quick workout or more intense warm-up and looked through my phone, but didn't find anything interesting. Twenty minutes later Iris came back. She was wearing a tight green t-shirt that clung to her body like a second skin, and a pair of jean shorts that were in constant danger of being destroyed by her massive quads. Her hair was in a classic ponytail.

"Go and wash yourself, stud. Giovanna is preparing breakfast now," she informed me.

"Oh, she is? Did you talk?"

"Only briefly. Now get out of here, baby. I'll pack our things and tidy up the room. We'll leave after breakfast." With that, she gently pushed me toward the door and slapped my ass. It seemed like she had it all planned out.

I went to the bathroom and noticed Giovanna in the kitchen. I only saw her back as she prepared food for us. This time she was wearing tight jeans and a simple white tank top. The pants accentuated her shapely booty. I got really hungry. Not so much for her booty, but for the bacon. The delicious smell and sizzling sounds of frying filled the entire hallway.

In the shower I remembered Giovanna's little late-night voyeurism and it made me feel pretty weird. She saw my cock, she saw me and Iris naked, having an epic deepthroat blowjob. And not by accident, but - according to Iris, and I had no reason not to believe her - the girl was watching us on purpose. And Iris said that Giovanna was in the building with us for the rest of the night, so her ears were assaulted by a full volume of porn sounds.

I agreed with Iris - being secretly watched by a hot young Italian chick was incomparably better than being watched by some fucking pervert. It was exciting in a way, knowing that someone was getting off on observing us having sex. But it was still considered inappropriate behavior. It could even be punishable by law, as far as I know. Of course, I had no intention of calling the police on Giovanna, and I was pretty sure Iris didn't either, but there was no doubt that it wasn't right. It didn't matter that we enjoyed it.

Still, I was curious, maybe not in a healthy way, how Giovanna would behave around us. She didn't know that we knew. I didn't want to confront her, but I couldn't vouch for Iris. My girl was sometimes unpredictable. And with her possessiveness, she could have confronted Giovanna. I had no idea what to think. With this useless conclusion, I turned off the water, dried and dressed, and left the bathroom.

Iris was already in the kitchen, helping Giovanna with the food. It was an interesting sight, considering what I had just thought. The Italian girl spotted me and gave me a friendly smile.

"Good morning, Maddox! Come on in, everything's ready," Giovanna said cheerfully.

I glanced at Iris and my girlfriend was smiling too, but much more cheekily. Again, the size difference between them was stunning. They stood side by side and Iris's shoulders looked twice as broad as Giovanna's. My girlfriend's arm was as thick as the girl's thigh. It was a stimulating sight.

"Hey, I'll be right there, just put my towel in our room," I replied and quickly went there.

The room was tidied up and the beds were separated again and moved to where they had been yesterday. Our luggage was waiting by the door. Iris even had the room aired out because it smelled like a used condom. Isn't she amazing? I quickly put the towel in my backpack and went back to the kitchen.

I found Iris and Giovanna sitting at a small table talking. My girlfriend seemed to be unaffected by her companion's nightly naughty deeds and was acting completely normal. That was a bit sus.

I joined them and Giovanna began to plate a whole bunch of sunny-side-up eggs and slices of bacon. There was also brown bread, tomatoes, olives and other vegetables. Wow, that was great Italian hospitality. Iris also had her plate full, and Giovanna ate with us, but a much, much smaller portion. She looked a little shocked when she saw us devouring so much food. But well, we were eating big to be big, plain and simple.

Unexpectedly, she was very chatty and asked a lot of questions, like where we were from, how long we had been together, where we met, and a few others. She also asked about our bodybuilding careers. Overall, she was talkative and although it may have just been part of her personality, I had the feeling it was some kind of smokescreen. Was she trying to cover up her guilty conscience with this kind of babbling?

Anyway, the food was great. I ate like a vacuum cleaner. When we were finished, Iris turned to me.

"I've already paid Giovanna and we are good to go. She said it would be best if we took the bus to Nocelle and from there to Naples," she informed me.

"Okay, that's fine," I replied somewhat dumbly. I was a little surprised that Iris had already taken care of the payment, but I didn't complain.

"It was great to meet you guys. I hope you had a good night in our little hostel," Giovanna said politely with a warm smile.

"Yes, it was a good night indeed," I said, chuckling inwardly. I smiled knowingly and added, "I hope we weren't too loud with... our workout."

Giovanna giggled sheepishly. A blush crept up her cheeks almost immediately. She was looking at me, so she didn't notice a peculiar stare Iris was giving her. It seemed like trouble.

"No, don't worry," the girl said, waving her hand. "You know, I'm not like my grandma. I think I know what kind of workout you mean."

"Oh, sure you do. You got a good look at it yesterday, didn't you?" Iris cut in with an almost nonchalant tone.

Wow, she actually said that! Stupefied, I looked at Iris, but she didn't even glance at me. Her eyes were bored into Giovanna's face.

The silence that followed was deafening. I could almost hear the Italian's heart begin to race. Giovanna stared at Iris, probably trying to look surprised or even offended by the accusations, but the panic was there, fighting desperately to get to the surface. Her dark eyes widened.

Iris sat up straight and her body seemed relaxed, though the tension and readiness were palpable. Her expression was quite stern and while it must have looked frightening to Giovanna, it was hot to me.

"Excuse me?" Giovanna asked, her voice trembling like a leaf in the wind.

"You heard me, sweetheart. You were peeping at us," Iris said, and again her tone was super calm and collected. It would have scared even me, let alone the Italian.

"I didn't-" She tried to deny it, but Iris let out an impatient hiss..

"There's no point in lying. I saw you, twice. The first time you forgot the mirror, the second time you watched us through the window. You thought I was too... busy to notice, but I saw you anyway. Word of advice, if you want to be stealthy like a ninja, wear dark clothes," Iris said, a wry smile appearing on her lips.

Giovanna looked stunned and petrified, her face became pale and elongated. I was also surprised because I had just learned that Giovanna was watching us for the second time. It was crazy! The Italian looked at me hopelessly, but quickly returned to Iris.

Yes, don't look at me, honey. I won't help you. You can't peep at people having sex, even if they're kinky, and enjoy it afterwards. Yeah, that sounds about right.

I have not said or done anything to stop this situation. Why would I do that? Certainly not to defend some random chick I would never have seen again against my own girlfriend. Besides, the only thing I would do for sure was to stop Iris if she wanted to beat the girl to a pulp, but I was sure that nothing like that would happen. I suspected that Iris just wanted to put Giovanna in her place, and to be honest, quite rightly so.

Regardless of whether Iris was seriously turned on by the fact that Giovanna was looking at us, she had the right to confront her. To show her that I was her man and hers alone. That my cock belonged only to her. Shit, to be honest, it was very flattering for me. Just as I had chased that fucker away on the beach, Iris was now doing something similar. And to see how dominant Iris was, if only through her body language and her powerful musculature, was fucking exciting. She was like a tigress.

I must admit, though, that I felt a little pity for Giovanna, who looked distressed, as if she was about to cry. And Iris noticed it too. I could see her expression soften a little.

"I'm sorry..." Giovanna finally stuttered faintly and dropped her eyes to the table.

"Relax. I'm not mad at you," Iris said quite leniently.

Giovanna looked back at her and blinked, confused. "You're not?"

Iris sighed with a gentle smile. "Well, the fact that you've been eating my man with your eyes since the moment you saw us was kind of annoying, but your little voyeurism wasn't. To be honest, it was kind of the opposite. You're cute, so I didn't mind you being the audience. It added to my sensations."

After Iris said this, there was silence again, but in a slightly different atmosphere. With this new information Giovanna relaxed a bit, probably relieved that Iris wasn't going to use her muscles on her. But she still looked confused as hell, sitting stiffly and fluttering her long eyelashes. She obviously didn't know what to say. I wouldn't know either if I were in her place. She looked at Iris with a strange expression, a mixture of guilt, fear and definitely unhealthy curiosity.

"So... did you like what you saw?" Iris asked with a slightly provocative smile. What a devil she was!

Giovanna didn't answer except for a hesitant nod. Her cheeks were as red as beetroots again. Her chest was waving as she breathed deeply from all these emotions. The Italian didn't look at me, only at Iris.

"Did you like my boyfriend's huge cock?" Iris asked another question, this time making me gasp in surprise.

Probably not only Giovanna's cheeks were red now. I felt a little dazed by the turn this conversation had taken. But I enjoyed this crazy, spontaneous interrogation. Iris led it in a completely unexpected way.

Again Giovanna said nothing, just nodded with an almost imperceptible smile. She avoided looking at me as if her life depended on it. Her whole face was flushed.

"Have you ever seen a cock this big?" Iris asked again, this time with a wide, almost cheeky grin. She glanced at me briefly, probably for the first time since the confrontation began. And she winked at me! Under normal circumstances I would have burst out laughing, but right now all I could do was smile sort of stupidly.

For the third time, Giovanna said nothing, but she made a sound similar to a giggle, then she shook her head decisively. She also glanced at me for a split second, then averted her eyes shyly. That sheepish look she gave me was pretty hot. But Iris's behavior was even hotter. I could hardly believe what she was doing.

"Well, unfortunately for you, the glimpse of Maddox's body was all you could get. Although you might have had a chance for a little more if you had played your cards better. Yesterday I might have had... a desire for group fun," Iris said firmly, standing up.

Almost instinctively, I also rose from my seat and Giovanna did the same.

"C'mon babe, we have a bus to catch," Iris said to me in a casual tone, almost as if none of this crazy conversation had happened. She turned to Giovanna and added, "And you better behave yourself next time, sweetie."

We were just about to leave when Giovanna spoke, for the first time in a few minutes.

"Um... it wasn't..." she started, her voice was hoarse and a bit cracked. She had a perplexed look on her face, as if she didn't know if she should say anything at all.

"What wasn't what?" Iris inquired with slightly raised eyebrows. She moved closer to the Italian. I could swear that Giovanna visibly shivered when she saw Iris's muscular body up close. She was taken aback, almost as if Iris had physically pressed herself against her.

"I meant... I enjoyed looking at you both, not only at Maddox," she managed to blurt out, looking at Iris hesitantly.