All Comments on 'Big Bad Karma Ch. 02'

by darkgoddessnight

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Like it a lot!

But I really wish you would post longer portions at a time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Oh, my gosh! No! Why?! Stupid cliffhangers! Ugh!

Well, aside from the abrupt ending, I loved it! Post again soon, please. ^^

noircat302noircat302about 13 years ago
noooooooooooo

a clif hanger! omg im going nuts seriously its a realy good story luv it!

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 13 years ago
Im going to have to insist...

that you write longer chapters!!!

Enjoying it so far.. :D

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Great Ending

The only real problem is that chapter is rather short. Just when I start to feel pulled into the story, it ended. No that it wasn't a good chapter, so far in this series I think it is your best chapter yet as far as the story-line goes. Anyway I'm looking forward to the next chapter to find out what happens when the scream ends!

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
cannot wait

I simply cannot wait for the next chapter to come, please hurry, I would like to read the wolf's reaction towards her.

kurumi79kurumi79about 13 years ago
awwwwwww

to short love it but can u make them a little longer

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I'm loving this story.

I don't even care that the chapters are so short. As long as you keep them coming quickly, I'll be happy. Although I definitely wouldn't complain if you decided to make them longer :)

Black_heart_BuderflyBlack_heart_Buderflyabout 13 years ago
Liking it thus far

I am really liking the story but you need to write longer chapters. Each time we read we get pulled in but then as soon as we start the journey is over....=( Bummer.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Good story

I like your character Kayla particularly. From what you have written, I am wondering if she is a were wolf herself, possibly blocked from her wolf because of some danger. Keep writing!

Jennyt82Jennyt82almost 13 years ago
I absolutely love it!

I'm really enjoying this story, it's fantastic so i'm just waiting for the next chapter now....Update soon.

jpettt261jpettt261almost 13 years ago
NOT SURE YET?

I'm not sure if I like this or not, No plot yet, do you have a story line?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

to some of the other comments there is a plot slowly forming from what i can see. in her dream the wolf was the alpha which in turn is like her other half they form together to make one complete person aka couple. but then theres also something/someone lurking in the back ground that wants to keep them apart/ seperated.

p.s to the writer absolutely love the chapters so far keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
there is a plot

the other wolf was actually her wolf....she is a were...but something happened and i am gonna assume it had something to do with the creepy guy speaking in the dream....so she lost her wolf...maybe idk...i may just be making up my own little fantasy that happens...lol

mearanachmearanachalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely LOVING it!

Freaking great pace! Pulls ya right in there!

Wonderful character setup in the first chapter that kept moving right along with the dream sequence! Here we really begin to see how the characters will interact, how the main female character thinks, reacts, and counteracts.

And with the character interactions, we begin to watch the plot build and unfold!

LUUUUUUUV. IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

Please post more

darkgoddessnightdarkgoddessnightover 12 years agoAuthor
I sware it's coming!

Sorry it's been so long, guys, but life's been hectic! Chapter 2.5 is on it's way and I'm done with chapter three. I'm just waiting for my editor to get it back to me before posting. Thanks for all your lovely comments and encouragement! They inspire me to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous