Big Bad Wolf

Story Info
A visitor in the night.
2.2k words
4.5
14.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geedunk
Geedunk
19 Followers

The deep hours of the night were hot and dark; even the full moon had moved away on its path and stars had faded away to barely there pinpricks. Long restless hours went by with no sleep. Sirens in the distance, dogs barking. Her husband had been gone for several days and the lonely nights alone were wearing on her with no sleep. But tonight felt different. Wrong somehow. She was uneasy and couldn't determine the why of it. Long hot baths didn't help, nor the instant but fleeting gratification of an orgasm.

Lying there contemplating everything and nothing, a very faint, barely there sound jerked her head toward the dark doorway to the room. Squinting into the shadows, heart pounding, she slowly slid out of bed. Stopping every few steps to listen, no other sounds came but the air flowing from the vents above. She made a very slow and cautious circuit through the house, exploring every single room, flipping switches. Peering through the window slats into the backyard yielded no source. Sighing with relief, she turned to head back to bed.

Two feet from her, standing in front of the fireplace, was the large outline of a man. A very big man. Heart pounding, she froze, no sound would come. He slowly moved toward her, holding out on hand.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I'm sorry I've frightened you. Please don't be afraid. I've been watching you for a long time. I know what this looks like, but I'm not a stalker. I'm just drawn to you. I need to have you. Please."

The closer he came into the light, the bigger she could see he actually was, but also very, very handsome. And so very muscular. And sexy. Wow, that took the edge off just a bit. But then serial killers could be hot too, couldn't they? Should she run for a kitchen knife now, when she knew very well she'd never make it or play this by ear? Not much of a choice here.

"Okay, can we just kinda sit and chat about this then? Maybe have a glass of wine?" Cause she sure as hell needed one!

"Wine?" he chuckled. "Sure. I like red, deep full bodied red." He looked at the bar, then back at her, then gestured with his hand for her to proceed. On trembling legs, she moved toward the wine cooler. Picking one she knew her husband liked, she turned and almost slammed right into this chest. His big wide powerful looking chest. He steadied her with both hands. The minute he touched her, desire went through her from head to toe. They both froze, staring in mutual shock. That was not expected. He was a complete stranger. In her house, uninvited.

"How did you even get in? The alarm is set!" He smiled. "Now that would be telling, and I just may want to come back sometime." He turned serious, "You're safe with me. I know this looks bad, but I won't hurt you. Not unless you ask me to" he grinned again. She ignored that and moved to the cabinet to get a couple of glasses while he opened the bottle. They stood in silence, studying each other, drinking the strong wine much too fast. She had hoped it would calm her nerves, or buy her some time, but it worked for neither.

He waited until she'd had few more sips from her glass before he took it from her and placed it on the table with his. He took her hand and led her to the couch. He reached out to stroke a finger along her soft cheek. Her lips parted and the tip of her tongue came out to wet her bottom lip. His gaze became glued to her mouth. He had to have a taste of her.

He shifted his hand to cup her cheek and brought his mouth down onto hers. A wolf's growl of satisfaction punched out of him before he could stop it. She stiffened at the sound, but soon pressed herself closer when he deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue between her lips.

The taste of her sent his arousal and need up another notch. Her head, already swimming from the alcohol she'd consumed, swam even more. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her chest tightly to his. She gasped into his mouth, startled to see his eyes mutely glowing at this point... so he closed them.

The kiss became more carnal, their tongues dueling with each other. The sound of her rapidly beating heart and harsh breathing filled his ears. He ran his hand down her cheek to stroke the side of her neck to her shoulder. He skimmed across the front of her violet, silky nighty until he reached her full breast. She moaned into his mouth as he stroked the taut nipple with his thumb.

Needing to touch more of her, he lifted her and seated her sideways across his lap. His aching cock pressed against her ass. Still kissing her, he ran a hand down from her knee to her foot. He stroked slowly back up her leg. There was nothing between her skin and his hand. Higher he caressed until he reached her knee once again. He broke away from her mouth and dropped his head to nuzzle the hollow of her throat. "Will you let me touch you?" he asked. Her reply was a breathy, "Yes."

He licked a path to her upper chest and nudged her nighty open with his nose as his hand continued its upward exploration. Reaching the hem, he ran his fingers along her inner thigh, diving under it. Her skin felt like silk beneath his fingertips. He wanted to take the same path with his lips and tongue.

Encountering the edge of her panties, he brushed his hand against her pussy. The material felt damp. A small, whimpered moan escaped her as he stroked her there, causing her to become even wetter. In a show of strength, he gathered her close in his arms and stood. She rested her head on his shoulder as he carried her to the king-sized bed.

He placed her on the center of the mattress and crawled up to straddle her thighs. Her chest rapidly rose and fell with her breaths. He slowly parted the material of her nighty and stared at her breasts. They were more than a handful. He pulled her into a sitting position, removed her covering and threw it over the side of the bed. Taking her lips once more, and with a gentle push, he got her to lie back down. He bent and supported his upper body on his hands on either side of her head as he left her lips, trailing kisses down to her collarbone. Lower he went, shifting along her body, until he reached her breasts. He flicked a taut nipple with the tip of his tongue. She moaned and arched her back in invitation.

He rubbed his cheek against the tight bud. "So beautiful. I could get lost in your body all night. I want to learn every inch of you with my lips and tongue." "Yes," she panted. "Touch me."

He paid equal attention to her other breast before continuing his downward path. The sounds of enjoyment she made caused his cock to jerk. The smell of her arousal had him longing for a taste of her

pussy. He fingers found the sides of her silk panties pushed them down over her hips as she wriggled to help.

He nibbled at her hipbone as he pulled her last article of clothing off. To make more room for himself, he put his hands on her hips and slid her up closer to the headboard. He then shifted to kneel between her spread legs. Swirling his tongue into her bellybutton, he stretched out, his shoulders forcing her thighs farther apart.

At his first lick of her pussy, she arched her hips and sucked in a sharp breath. "More," she panted. "I need more." "I will," he reassured her. "I won't stop until you come."

He used his fingers to spread her pussy open and thoroughly licked her. He lapped at her, making sure to pay attention to her clit. Her moans increased in volume when he sucked on the small bundle of nerves and pushed a finger into her wet opening. Her inner walls clamped down around it, squeezing tight. Another wolf's growl left him as he swirled his tongue around her clit and pushed a second finger

inside her. In and out he pumped, moving at a pace that would push her nearer to her climax.

She buried her hands in his hair and rocked her hips to ride his fingers. "I'm going to come!" "Give it to me, baby," he said against her tender flesh. She arched her back and cried out as her pussy clamped down on his fingers in a stranglehold, then rhythmically clutched them while her orgasm tore through her. He continued to lap at her clit, reveling in the sensation of her orgasm.

Once it ended, he knelt between her spread legs and pulled her into a sitting position. "Take off my shirt," he said in a strained voice. "I have to have your hands on me." Her fingers quickly went to the buttons on his black, button-down shirt. He yanked the bottom out of his jeans, so she could reach all of them. After she undid each one, she smoothed her hands across his chest to his shoulders and pushed his shirt off. Impatiently he tore the shirt down his arms and threw it to the floor. "My jeans... undo them." His cock ached, the front of his pants too tight for his erection. He felt a measure of relief when she undid the button and pulled down the zipper. As she reached inside and wrapped her hand around his cock, he sucked in a breath through his teeth.

He took her lips, his tongue stroking hers, as he rid himself of his jeans. He brought her hand back to his cock. She grasped him and pumped her fist. He rocked his hips, pressing tighter into her hold. The pre- cum that leaked from the tip lubricated his skin as she stroked him.

Needing to be inside her, now, he pushed her down onto the mattress and covered her body with his. Taking his cock in hand, he led it to her wet pussy and rubbed the tip against her, bathing in her juices. She panted beneath him. Angling himself, he pushed his cock deep inside her pussy with one stroke. He closed his eyes to better savor the feel of her closing around him, and to keep her from seeing them.

He pulled back, then sank into her once again. She lifted her legs and put them around his waist as he set a steady pace. In and out he rode her, his pleasure mounting with each stroke of his cock. She squeezed her inner walls around him, increasing the sensations he felt along his length.

He took her harder, faster. He could feel balls draw up closer to his body as his climax inched nearer. Setting a faster pace, he angled his hips so his cock rubbed her clit with each stroke in. A cry escaped her as her pussy clutched and released his shaft, milking it in a tight fist. It was enough to send him over the edge. With a low growl, he came deep inside her, filling her with his cum.

Still hard after coming, he didn't give her any time to recover. He pulled out and turned her onto her stomach. Placing a hand under her, he lifted her onto her hands and knees so he could take her. He held onto her hips to keep her in position as he slowly sank back into her pussy. She moaned, her head hanging down. He pistoned his hips, almost pulling out all the way before stroking into her again. She pushed back to match the pace he set.

It didn't take long for another orgasm build. He rode her faster, his balls slapping against her pussy as he pushed inside her. In this position, she took more of him, making it so he didn't know where he ended and she began. And knowing that he took her... hard.

About ready to explode, he said huskily, "Come for me, baby. I want to feel your pussy clutching my cock while I do." "Just a...little bit...more. Oh God, I'm coming," she whimpered. He slammed into her one final time and groaned as he spilled inside her. Still erect, he wrapped an arm around her waist and brought them down onto the bed on their sides after it was over. Keeping her held tightly to him, they let sleep claim them.

Hours later, she awoke alone in the bed but the tangled sheets and smell of sex let her know this was no dream. A bedroom window was open, the screen gone, the curtains blowing gently in a pre-dawn breeze. Off in the distance, a howl rose. She shivered, not wanting to admit what he was, but knowing she'd welcome him back again. And he would be back again. And again.

Geedunk
Geedunk
19 Followers