Big Bad Wolf

Story Info
Afternoon quickie between husband and wife.
2.2k words
2.63
15.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This contains cnc/rapeplay. This is just a work of fiction, and not meant to endorse these kinds of behaviors in real life.

---

Pushing Bella forward, my hands begin massaging her lower back until she melts into the laminate of our kitchen countertop. Her hips on the lip of the edge, which means she is on the balls of her feet. My hands reach up and around, pulling her dress down below her massive breasts, mauling those glorious orbs of flesh for but a moment, before stepping to her side. With one hand tracing the skin along her back, coming to rest upon her neck. Pressing her face down, to the cool hard surface. Her tits swell out, as the pressure of me forcing her down builds. My other hand runs along the curvature of her round, fat, delicious, ass... pulling her panties half way down her thighs, as my fingers invade her clit from behind. Assaulting her, violating her... she cannot get up, she cannot make too much noise, she cannot stop herself from getting wet, wet enough for it to begin dripping down her inner thighs, her soft supple inner thighs that I just... I just want to bite at times.

Once her thighs were shaking, as she struggles to stay on the balls of her feet, while also being sexually assaulted from between those same quivering thighs... Positioning myself behind her, barking that she is to spread her fat ass for me... pulling my hard cock out, with only a moment of rubbing my swollen head against her wetness, finding the right hole... taking a half second to consider finding the wrong hole... I am deep in her cunt, buried to the hilt within four thrusts. Pulling her hands behind her back, I hold them there. With each thrust of my cock, I lift her hands up, forcing them higher, and higher towards her upper back. A stress position that she will not be able to get out of, if it does not please me. My one hand is the size of both of hers. A thought crosses my mind, her hands fit in my hand so easily, so close, so intimate.

My free hand pressing her neck and shoulder down, forcing her burning skin to be pressed into the cool surface again. Her discomfort of the stress position building, in contrast to the pleasure of my cock penetrating her sopping cunt, matching.... for now. The strain on her legs, as she tries to stand, the pressure on her neck and back... downward, restricting her breath, and her hands being forced up, making her shoulders burn... The sudden movement of me letting go, pulling out, then gripping her by the hair... she cries out... a little too loud, and is confused as I lift her off the counter, her weight supported by the pulling of her hair, and hair alone.

Pushing, twisting, prodding her... I force her to the stove top. Pointing to a cast iron pan at the back corner, "nose" is all I say. Not doing as I command never crosses her mind, not while I am like this... this wolf as she speaks of. Pressing her nose to the pan at the back. "Spread em" is the only follow up uttered from me. Without question... she grips her cheeks and spreads... "wider" she pulls them comically wide. Ridiculously wide... Not pretty. Not sensual. Not erotic. Not to be desired. But raw, vulgar, revealing, humiliating... My cock head finds its home. No need for the 'foreplay' this time. One thrust, one cock, one pair of balls colliding with her clit as I drill her from behind. She attempts to hold herself off the stove top, but as she moves her hands to brace herself, I intercept them and return them to the same stress position as before. She goes to whine, and I push up on her wrists, doing two fold. Taking any strength of fight out of her... and forcing her face further into the cast iron pan, harder.

While the stove is the same height as the counter top, the burners are concave, allowing her breasts to spill down, and fill this cave. Thus allowing her to stand with relative ease, at least for her quivering thighs and feet. With her subdued, using only a single hand and cock... I can hold her here for as long as I want. Her best chance of breaking free was the last breath she exhaled. With that one passing, the next best was this last breath, but it is gone as well, the next chance passing as this one passes. Each one, her strength a little less, her fatigue a little more. Every thrust of my cock, reducing her chances of breaking free. Another thrust, her freedom further... my hips driving into her ass and cock in her pussy... accepting she is at my mercy... She almost gives up. This is not what I want... hmm.. my eyes wander, uh ha!

click click click click click in rapid succession.

Bella knows that sound.. but that cannot be the sound, he would not do that! This thought crosses her mind, but it is that sound.... her head attempts to rise up and see... With force I press her back down, my hand on her wrists. Pressing and holding my cock deep in her cunt. My pelvis presses her ass into the face of the stove. She is straining to see, she cannot believe I would do this to her! The cast iron pan is on the back right burner, her tits engulf the front right burner... the back left burner roars to life! The flames, blue in color, the heat scorching her bare skin mere inches away. She begs in low moans and cries to "not... dont..." I do not listen... fucking her harder... the heat right there... her pleasure is all but gone, at this point. The fire in her face is all she can focus on. The wet cunt no longer gives her fun feels, as all she can think about is, the sooner I cum, the sooner she can be free.... I am in no rush.

Her fat tits embracing the burner closest to her, this position is not lost on her. My free hand is not on the knobs, but it is not NOT on the knobs. Thrust of a cock... no click, this time. Thrust in and out... click? phew clear... again. Thrust in and out, in and out... over and over... each time the inevitable 'click click click' not an if... but a when... The click never comes... and neither do I... Pulling her off the stove top, the fire no longer on her bare skin, she is cold immediately... I push her down to her knees. But kneeling is for people... She is not people, she is the lesser and we both know it... My foot presses her thighs out wide... then, as I move to push her face down...

A pause in time, there is no heat... there is no sound... there is no pain, no pleasure. She is so pretty, not sweating from the flames, but glowing. The face of the woman I love... the woman I married.. the woman I look forward to telling about my day, no matter how good or bad. The face of the woman who lights up when I enter a room, the face of a woman who laughs at my jokes, cries with my tears, and holds me when I am in need of strength even when I do not know I need it. The face of the woman who I had the burning flame mere inches away only a second ago. The face with fear as clear as day etched upon it. The universe's gift of a pause, passes. Time resumes, heat returns, sound roars to life, pain of a thousand suns invigorates and balances the endless pleasures only a true hedonist may ever glance a fraction of.

She cannot hold herself up, her legs spread wide, her knees weak and useless, she flops unceremoniously back. Her fat ass is the only cushion, as the fall is short but sharp. One of hand grips my veiny cock shaft. The other hand grips the mess of what was a neat hair bun before she came down to make my lunch... Pressing her head back, I lock eyes with my love, my bell. I have zero remorse, zero compassion, zero regret...

She will feel the thud later, on the back of her head where her skull struck the cabinets neighboring our stove. The hand on my cock lets go, my throbbing head close enough for her to feel the juice on her lips. She thinks to kiss it, to appease me. It may have worked if that is what I had wanted... I did not want to be appeased... I wanted to give her what her mind was begging... waiting.. expecting... click click click click click the burner that only moments before was caressed by the pale skin of her bountiful breasts. The heat, bites on the side of her head, even if the flame is out of sight... she reels to get away...

I do not want her to get away, and this is what I want, not what she wants... tightening my grip on her hair, she is forced to stop attempting to flee, and her hands fly up in a needless attempt to relieve the pain on her scalp and head. Taking this reprieve, I grip my shaft and start stroking. The heat on my hand and wrist... it is warm, and uncomfortable... I can only imagine the heat on a more sensitive part of the skin, say... the temple of a head.. an ear lobe... to just name a few. Her hands holding my iron gripped fist, holding her against the wood... My stroking forward and back, out and in... faster and faster... My knuckles are driving at her face with each stroke. Each stroke, closer to cumming... closer to striking.

Letting out a "fuckkkkk" as my first eruption, my first rope of cum, hitting her in the cheek across from my cock, cascading down her lips and chin. The last of it coming to rest on her heaving bosoms'. While I had said fuck... what came out was a deep growl. This is lost on me, not on her. Each pulse of my cock another rope of cum... each rope of cum accompanied by a growl... her head pressed harder and harder into the cabinetry, I do not even realize I am doing it, as all I can focus on is my next rope of cum... 6... 7... 8... suddenly... I release my hold... standing there, unmoving. My red cock head dangling in front of her face.. she does not move. Either from being unable to physically. Or from fear that I do not want her to, and am just giving her the freedom to try... In reality, I am lost in my head... each breath a grunt, my vision dark as I am trying to come back to being Johnny, not the wolf.

Bella knows better than to do anything, as if she touches me, or talks to me... and I am not ready... she may incite more feelings... more wants... more needs... and while she is soaked, all down her thighs and her panties could be wrung out to the point we could fill a cup... She does not want more right now. She is covered in my cum, my sweat, my spit... she is covered in my scent, my juices... she is mine, and she knows it... She also knows she wants to get up and get clean. Once I step back and am Johnny once more, and not the wolf, she struggles to rise. As I am the gentleman she loves and married, mothered a child for.... she accepts my help to her feet. Only stopping for a moment to kiss my cock properly, a custom we have started incorporating.. She kisses my hands after I use them to beat her, so kissing the weapon I used to assail her, just makes sense.

On her feet, she is a mess. Her dress dangles below her tits, while also pulled up around her hips... her panties twisted and stretched, back in place... a term used loosely... Her hair akimbo, and that is to say nothing of what she is coated with... We kiss on the lips, as she heads up stairs to shower, finish the laundry and get our little one's bath running. As I head down stairs to help the slightly less little one clean the basement, fix their computer, and finish watching my football game. My hand pinches her butt as we part, she playfully slaps me away, as if that is what was inappropriate of me.

"Love you" she calls out. Wobbling back and forth, her legs weak and untrustworthy. Climbing the mountain that is our stairs, ascending Mount Olympus for all the effort this requires of her.

"I know" the basement door closes before my words escape my lips. My answer was muffled, I should turn back and assure her of my love... a snarl, the wolf not all gone it seems. My love can be demonstrated for her, later... if she is in need of reassurance.

She heard my answer... and smiled, already calling out "If you are not ready for your bath, you are in so much trouble, stink!" The snarl of the wolf playing in her head. Already pondering what misdeeds she can elicit from the big... bad... wolf...