Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her good mood would not last, however, because two days later when returning from a sales call, she found Bernadette waiting in her office. "What do you want," she demanded.

Bernadette answered tersely and matter-of-factly; "they have a new Golden Gurls script. They want to start filming next week. You signed a contract, you know."

Bernadette was standing in front of Penny's desk and her first instinct was to leap at her, wrap her hands around her throat and squeeze until her tiny body turned blue. She could picture it in her head...but she had thought about this moment for weeks and even though it took every fiber in her body, she remained calm and resisted. Penny walked to the chair near Bernadette and kicked it behind her petite boss, then stood toe to toe and slowly stated, talking with clenched teeth: "sit, you fucking bitch...I am going to talk and you are going to sit there silently. If you interrupt me, I will punch your face so hard that there will be an imprint of my fist on the back of your skull." Bernadette could tell Penny was seething by the way her eyes were bulging in her flushed face, and knew how strong the former Nebraska farm-girl was, so she sat in the chair.

Penny leaned forward, put her hands on the arms of Bernadette's chair so that they were face to face and began: "First of all, I am in charge of this situation...not you. If I choose to make another film it will be on my terms...not yours. I don't give a shit about some contract. Don't think you can threaten me with telling Leonard...unlike Howard, he loves me unconditionally. Any more crap from you and I will be the one exposing YOU. You have way more to lose than me. If we're exposed, Zangen will fire you from your lofty position and you will only have Howard to boss around. Child Protective Services will take Halley away from you and put her in foster care, and your family will disown you. In my case, no one will think any worse of me because I have already exceeded their expectations, and that includes my family.

Two days ago I paid a visit to George Lucas, our Director, and we made a product-placement deal. He agreed to discreetly display the package for Zangen's new drug in the background of a couple scenes in exchange for a bunch of free samples. I have it in writing that the placement was my idea. Although Zangen will not come out and openly advertise in a porno flick, they might even promote me for the "accidental" exposure. What red-blooded American male wouldn't want to use the same drug as a porn star. If I choose to make another film, you will give me every cent of your salary from the movie; since you said the money meant nothing to you, and you were only doing it to save your marriage. If you ever try to back-stab me here at Zangen, I will personally deliver a copy of the film to the Board of Directors." She released the chair and leaned back against her desk: "do you understand."

It took Bernadette a couple minutes to fully process all the information presented to her. Her head was swimming from the turn of events and she may have actually been in a state of clinical shock. Standing, she felt unsteady on her feet...dizzy and knew she was perspiring. In her squeakiest voice she simply replied, "I understand."

After watching a wobbly Bernadette leave her office, Penny exhaled and plopped down in her chair, exhausted. "I did it," she told herself, "I pulled it off...now for the hard part." She knew that whether or not she made another movie, she had to tell Leonard and hope for the best. Confident in their mutual love, she decided to tell him that evening, and had decided on a method. Not wanting to seem too obvious, she picked up Chinese takeout on her way home and changed into some sweatpants and a loose tank-top. She was setting the coffee table with plates when he came through the door, dropped his keys in the bowl and set his laptop case on his desk. It was a routine she had seen so many times and just taken for granted, but tonight she noticed and actually said a silent prayer that it would not be the last time she witnessed his habits. They ate dinner, sitting side by side on the sofa, chatting about the mundane events of the day and enjoying each others company.

Penny caught him staring at her and he confessed, "I love being married to you...I am so lucky."

Knowing what she had to tell him, she nearly burst into tears and told him, "I think I'm the lucky one. Baby, I need to talk to you about something important and I need you to have an open mind.

"Of course," he answered in a worried tone, "you're kind of scaring me...this doesn't involve you moving out, does it."

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, "I never want to be further away from you than I am right at this minute. Remember that movie I did for Showtime when I was totally broke...with the nudity?"

"You were soooo hot. I have a confession to make: instead of being jealous that other guys could see your body; I was so proud that such a beautiful woman was with me. Does that make me a bad person?"

She hugged him and again felt tears well up as she assured him, "I love that reaction...thank you for sharing it with me. I hope what I have to tell you doesn't change your opinion. Anyway...you know I was broke and thinking about going back to Nebraska when I did it. Well, I unknowingly signed a contract with a stipulation that an additional version of the film be made...an x-rated one."

"A porno," he asked.

Reaching under the sofa, she produced a DVD of the adult version and showed it to him. She was pictured on the cover surrounded by the fictional football team. "I'm going to put it in the machine so you can see it. Please don't judge me harshly baby...if it weren't for this movie I would probably be in Nebraska right now." As she crossed the room to set up the video, Leonard couldn't help but notice how her incredible bra-less breasts wobbled under her tank-top. Penny sat next to him and held his hand, and a few moments later he was watching his wife's cunt being stretched by the largest, blackest cock he could imagine. Penny knew he was having an extreme reaction by the way her hand was losing circulation from being squeezed so hard, but was having a difficult time reading his facial expression. After viewing a couple scenes, she clicked the remote to stop the movie and with trepidation asked, "I need to know your reaction...please don't hate me baby...you know I love only you."

He surprised her by wrapping his arms around her and hugging her close for several minutes. When he backed off, he grasped her hands, looked her in the eyes and said, "hate you...you are the love of my life. I don't think there is anything you could do to make me hate you...you didn't sleep with Howard did you. Sorry, just trying to infuse a little humor into a dramatic situation. Penny, I love you...you are my wife. I'm going to be totally honest with you, so please don't hate ME when I say that I found it incredibly arousing watching you being fucked. I don't think you are ever more beautiful than when you're making love...you are so totally free and erotic. My secret fantasy is to make a video of us making love. I used to be so jealous when we walked down the street and other men openly ogled you, but now I just say to myself, "yeah that's right...she's gorgeous, and she's with me." I know you had other lovers and I know you took this job so you could stay in California...I'm not judging you...I love you."

This time she did burst out in tears, and Leonard immediately took her into his arms again and hugged her tight. "You are so good to me. I don't deserve you, but I'm so glad you're mine." He rubbed her back until she backed away, grasped his hands and began again: "please continue to keep an open mind...there's more. A few weeks ago Bernadette came to me and said their marriage was in trouble...that Howard no longer satisfied her and she had agreed to make a porno to rekindle things. What shocked me even more was when she said that she would only do it if I was in the movie with her. Of course I refused, but she produced a DVD of this film which Howard had accidently spotted in an adult store. She threatened to show it to you if I didn't make the film with her. Baby, please understand, I was in shock. My best friend blackmailing me; afraid of losing the only man I have ever truly loved...I had to do it. I was so afraid you would have a different reaction than the one you did have. I should have known you would love me no matter what."

Stunned, Leonard asked, "so...you made another adult film just recently...while we were married?" Penny just nodded her head in the affirmative as fresh tears streamed down her cheeks. She feared the worst when he released her hands and slammed his fist against his other palm. "Son-of-a-bitch," he yelled as Penny's shoulders hunched over and she cried profusely. And then he surprised her again, "those bastards...Bernadette and Howard...extorting their best friends. How could they do that...how low can they go. I should kill that prick." Penny was so shocked that he didn't seem to be directing any anger at her that she abruptly stopped crying and just stared at him. When he saw her staring, he actually smiled and hugged her as close to him as possible. "Penny, you know I love you...I told you I'm not judging you. Those assholes put you in an impossible situation and you did everything you could to keep from hurting me. At least it's over now, and except at work, we never have to associate with those jerks again."

"Oh my God, I love you so much," she gushed. "Unfortunately, it's not over. You would think I would learn to read contracts more carefully, but apparently I agreed to do a series of films starring the Golden Gurls; that's what they're calling Bernadette and me; and another one is scheduled for next week.

Again he totally shocked her by calmly stating: "oh babe...you really have to read those things more carefully. From now on please bring them home so we can go over them together, before signing them. Penny, we'll get through this. We love each other and that's all that matters when the day is done."

Tears again running down her rosy cheeks, Penny lay her head on his shoulder and told him, "I am so lucky to have you. Would you go to the filming with me for support? You know, you might be proud of me, in a way, because I turned the tables on Bernadette. I told her that she had way more to lose than I did if we were exposed...I was certain you would still love me. She even agreed to give me all her pay for the movie."

Patting her back, Leonard comforted her, "that's my girl. I would be happy to come with you, but, and I know this is going to sound hypocritical; I think I'll stay in another room. Whereas I find it incredibly sensual watching you perform in the film, I don't think I could stand to be there in the same room while another man fucked you. It's hard to explain...my mother could probably give you an explanation if you want to call her."

"I think I'll pass on that, but thank you baby...it will mean a lot to have you there. I want you to know that the only way I could go through with those movies was by having a pint of vodka in my system. Please don't kill Howard; not that I haven't wished him dead myself, but I couldn't live if I was deprived of my husband for twenty-years-to-life."

Trying to lighten the mood, Leonard quipped: "so you're a Golden Gurl...do you have a copy of that movie?"

On Monday of the following week, George Lucas called Penny directly on her cell, and since she was with Leonard, she put it on speaker. "Hey Penny, just wanted to give you the 411 on what's going on with the shoot. I gave your copy of the script to Howard; he said Bernadette would give it to you. Of course, as you know, the dialog isn't all that important...it can be improvised or edited. You will be working with the same actors as before...they actually requested to work with you...you should be flattered. The set-up is that a member of a fire department is moving to another city so his colleagues throw him a party with the Golden Gurls hired as strippers. Luckily for us the City of Compton is having a budget crisis and has closed two firehouses. They are auctioning the properties, but until then they sit there empty; off the tax rolls. My cousin works in the Comptrollers Office and persuaded him to rent one of the houses to us so we could make a "training film." As long as they're making some money, they really don't care. There is even a surplus old fire truck. I guess they auction those off to small volunteer fire companies who can't afford a new one. So we begin filming on Wednesday. I'll text you the address. Don't worry about wardrobe...just maybe some sexy underwear. If you don't have any questions, I'll see you Wednesday." She didn't have any questions and hung up.

Leonard just looked at her, smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Trying to lighten the mood he said, "I still can't believe your Director's name is George Lucas."

On Wednesday morning, Leonard picked up Penny at Zangen because she refused to ride with Howard and Bernadette. They were both nervous and when she sidled into her seat, he handed her a giant 44 once Slurpee cup. "There's a pint of vodka in that Orange Crush. You may not believe me, but since you have to do this, I really do want you to just relax and try to enjoy it. I figured your conscience wouldn't let you without a little "conscience eraser." I love you Penny and I will always be here for you."

"Thanks baby...I love you too," she assured him as she drank straight from the cup...no straw. It was a short drive to Compton and she calculated that on her empty stomach, the vodka would be taking effect just in time. When they arrived at the firehouse, she could see that Bernadette's company car was already there. Entering the garage, they could see that lights and cameras had been set up and the five actors she recognized from the first film were lounging around, all wearing the heavy canvas fireman pants and rubber boots. They all greeted Penny with a wave or whistle and she noticed that Leonard walked straight and tall as she grabbed his hand.

The Director's assistant saw her and immediately handed her one of the heavy fire-coats and told her, "there is a communal bathroom upstairs where you can change. Just wear this coat over your underwear and keep the heels. The first scene we're filming is the strip scene. You'll slide down the firepole and strip...who would've thought these poles would double as stripper poles."

Leonard climbed the stairs with her and told her, "I'll wait 'till you get changed and then find a place to hang out. I don't want to lurk in the bathroom, so I may just wait in the car...I have my laptop to keep me company; but I'll be close by if you need me."

Penny hugged him and kissed his lips; "thank you for coming baby, and thank you for the Slurpee...I'm starting to feel very mellow. He noticed that her words were slurred, ever so slightly. She shed her clothes and he saw she had worn a skimpy see-through lace bra, and matching purple thong. Her five inch red heels were the perfect accessory for the heavy fire-coat which reached her knees.

"You are sooo sexy," he exclaimed, "I swear you could make a potato sack seem sexy. Remember, I'm here if you need me. You know, on second thought, you look so damn sexy, maybe I'll wait and watch your strip number. I'll find a place to stand...maybe behind one of the cameras."

She immediately hugged him and admitted: "that would be so great. Thank you baby...I can make eye contact with you and it will be like I'm performing just for my man." As he was descending the stairs to find an out of the way place to stand, he passed Howard and Bernadette on the stairs and had to resist planting his fist on Howard's huge nose. He didn't even look twice at Bernadette who was wearing a pair of the fire-pants, and completely naked from the waist up except for the suspender straps covering her nipples. He did notice that her breasts were huge and flopped against her chest as she climbed the steps.

Leonard found one of the fixed cameras in the garage area and stood near it. There were streamers and a table set up with all sorts of party food and drink. One side of the garage was filled with the surplus truck and the other side had a couple chairs and a sofa so the men could watch the girls dance. An old fashioned boom-box was already blaring dance music and he saw a man who must be George Lucas giving all the crew their instructions. Leonard couldn't resist introducing himself and then whispered something in his ear which caused the Director's eyes to light up. Leaning against the camera tripod Leonard saw a title-board which read: "Blonds On Blacks-starring the Golden Gurls in On Fire." He also noticed that in the background on a shelf, there was a box of Zangen's ED drug.

Upstairs in the sleeping quarters, one of the assistants was instructing the girls on how to safely slide down the pole; which could then be used as a stripper pole. Penny didn't even speak to Bernadette as they waited for their cue, and Howard went downstairs to find a chair. The volume of the music increased and suddenly Penny came sliding down the shiny pole. They had flipped a quarter and Penny got to perform first. As soon as her heels hit the bumper at the base of the pole, Penny stepped to the side and began to sway her hips to the beat. Luckily the vodka had not reached full effect and she could still concentrate on her dancing without toppling over. Looking around the garage, she spied Leonard smiling at her and it spurred her to pump up the sensual movements of her body. Several times she whipped the coat open, giving the audience of five firemen a glimpse of her skimpy underwear.

Amid all the whistles and catcalls, she finally let the heavy coat slide off her shoulders and drift to the floor, where she kicked it aside. With her heels and high cut thong, her incredible legs seemed five feet long as her wide hips gyrated. Reaching behind her, she deftly flicked the catch on her bra and let it side off her smooth shoulders, revealing the most perfect breasts anyone in the room had ever seen. They jiggled and bounced as she danced in front of them. She cradled her right tit in her hand and brought it up to her lips so she could lick her pink gumdrop nipple. Repeating it with her firm left breast she actually nibbled on her aroused nub before releasing it and allowing her tits to bounce against her chest as she danced. Turning her back to the appreciative audience she bent completely over until her hair was sweeping the firehouse floor, reached back and slowly slid her purple thong down her luscious legs. Kicking it aside with her heel, she spread her long legs, giving those behind her a perfect view of her fleshy, glistening mound.

Standing back up she twirled a couple times and ended up facing the crowd, her magnificent nude body on full display. Trying to ignore the circumstances, Leonard reminded himself again that he was the luckiest man in the universe. She truly was a blond goddess as she shimmied and swayed to the thumping beat, her tits wobbling in circles. Looking Leonard straight in the eyes, she ran her hand down between her legs, rubbing her wet mound and then licking the palm of her hand. When the song abruptly stopped, Luther (who was playing the man of honor) grabbed her around the waist and exclaimed, "come sit on my lap while the other girl dances." Following the script, Penny plopped down in the black giant's lap, glad to be off her feet because the vodka was taking full effect and she was beginning to feel unsteady.

Leonard took this as his cue to leave because he only had eyes for his gorgeous wife, and had absolutely no desire to watch that bitch Bernadette. Penny knew from their first film that Luther possessed a monstrous fourteen inch kielbasa and even through the heavy canvas pants, she could feel it growing under her ass. Now that she was completely inebriated, she knew her crotch was becoming soaked with desire, and was thankful Leonard had left the building.