Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Pt. 02

Story Info
Penny and Bernadette make another Golden Gurls film.
12.2k words
4.65
15.6k
22

Part 2 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

(Fictional story about fictional characters)

Penny was sitting behind her glass-top desk at Zangen Pharmaceuticals contemplating her life...in other words: day-dreaming. The day before, the CEO of Zangen had presented her with a plaque recognizing her as "Salesperson of the Year," for her marketing campaign for their newest Erectile Dysfunction drug. The company had made a small fortune on the sales and he also granted her a substantial salary increase. She chuckled to herself when she remembered telling her husband about the award and he had replied: "they could cure all Erectile Dysfunction if they just put your picture on the box." He was the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful man she had ever met and she couldn't imagine what her life would have been like if they had never met. She truly loved her "little Ewok" with all her heart.

Putting her feet up on the desk and leaning back, she stared at the beautiful crystal vase containing two dozen long stem red roses, surrounding one large purple one. When they had been delivered that morning, she read the card: "Congratulations to the most wonderful person in the universe. All your hard work paid off. My eternal love, your little Ewok." Of course, she had immediately called him at Cal Tech to thank him and ask the significance of the purple flower. She could hear him smiling as he told her, "well, you know the red ones signify love; and the purple rose is a symbol of royalty...you are my princess." At the time, tears had come to her eyes as her heart swelled and her affection for Leonard increased exponentially; if that were possible. Every time they met someone new and explained their long, sometimes torturous, journey to marriage; he would always tell them that he was indeed the luckiest person in the world. Now Penny was certain that it was the other way around.

He was always the bright spot in her life, no matter how gloomy things got; and he had been since they met...always positive, always cheering her up when she needed it. Lately there had been so much on her mind; especially the "Bernadette situation." Her supposed best friend, Bernadette (who also happened to be her immediate supervisor at Zangen), had blackmailed Penny into appearing in an x-rated video with her starring several black men. She had threatened to tell Leonard about an adult film Penny had made early in her acting career when she had been totally broke and faced with the task of making big-money immediately or going home to Nebraska and admitting failure. Bernadette and Howard had been so smug about their leverage over Penny that she seethed every time she thought about it. Luckily, the realization had occurred to Penny that Bernadette had much more to lose than she did if the truth leaked out.

Zangen would definitely fire the executive Bernadette, but might actually find a way to put a positive spin on their ED drug being used by porn actors with their salesperson. Child Protective Services would undoubtedly remove baby Halley from the Wolowitz household and place her in a foster home. Penny had thought about that for a long time and decided that she could never stoop that low, to Bernadette's level, but she would never let Bernadette know it was only a bluff. Plus, Bernadette's parents were "old school" conservative and would probably never forgive her. The biggest problem now was that they had coerced her into signing a contract for a series of "Blonds On Blacks" films starring the "Golden Gurls." She knew it was just a matter of time before Bernadette called her to say they had produced a new script, and it haunted her every day.

It was a dreary, depressing late January day in Pasadena; the type of day where having a window in your office didn't brighten the mood and Penny decided to pay a surprise visit to the one person who always made her happy. With a mischievous look on her face, she quickly formulated a plan and headed over to Cal Tech. With her newly earned status, she pretty much was able to make her own schedule and didn't bother checking with Bernadette; who she was basically on a "hello...goodbye," relationship now anyway. It was a typical rainy-season day in Southern California, drenching water courtesy of the Santa Anna winds pouring from the sky, so no one even blinked at her long, stylish raincoat and umbrella as she signed in the lab's Visitors log. Leonard's lab was at the end of a corridor and she could see that the door was wide open, but she made a point of knocking anyway...to make an entrance. She wished she had a picture of the way his face lit up when he saw her standing in the doorway...the same way it always did when he saw her. "Oh wow...what a great surprise," he exclaimed, "what brings my princess to my humble domain. I'll give you the proper welcome hug in a minute, as soon as I finish tweaking this," he told her while his hands worked on a piece of sophisticated looking equipment, "nice raincoat, by the way." Her heart swelled at how genuinely happy he always was to see her.

"Well, in answer to your question," she began, "I missed my man and thought I would bring you lunch." Flicking a toggle switch and glancing up, Leonard noticed that she wasn't carrying any take-out bags. His eyes were drawn to the red heels and sexy bare skin of her ankles peeking below her trench coat and he made a mental note that he could have sworn she had worn slacks that morning. He chuckled to himself that she was the only woman on earth who could stir his arousal by exposing just her naked ankles. "So what is my mad scientist working on today," she inquired while hanging her umbrella on his convenient coat rack.

"Well it's really quite exciting," he began, and then laughed. "No it's not; force of habit for when someone from the finance committee pops in...I'm just adjusting the settings on my new laser so I can do some boring mapping. I wish I could say I'm developing a high powered laser to shoot down incoming ballistic missiles...but no. So what are we having for lunch?"

Penny turned to close the door and he could see she was unbuttoning her coat. When she turned back to face him, she had a grin from ear to ear and asked, "how hungry are you?" Using both hands, she threw her raincoat wide open to reveal that the only articles of clothing she was wearing was her red heels...she was totally nude under the coat. He actually dropped his screwdriver and suddenly felt weak in the knees at the sight of, what can only be described as, his naked blonde goddess.

"H-o-l-y shit," he blurted out, "I'm...I'm pretty hungry...famished, in fact." He set down the component he was working on and just stood back, gazing on the most perfect female form he had ever seen as if it were the first time." "My God you're beautiful," he almost whispered. The lining of the raincoat acted like a frame for the masterpiece of her body. Starting at her sexy red heels, Leonard's eyes drifted up her endlessly long and shapely legs which ended at her perfect camel-toe. Her completely shaved mound was emphasized by her wide thigh gap; her plump lips resembling two peach halves separated by a coin slot. Her taut tummy surrounded her tiny belly button and led to the most magnificent breasts he could imagine. They hung slightly on her chest but at the same time were totally firm; a full 36 C of luscious flesh. Pink elliptical areola topped by darker pink, gumdrop sized nipples invited him to suckle. Swan-like and graceful, her neck and angelic face were framed by cascading blond tresses and Leonard found himself wanting her so badly that his prick throbbed in his pants. He felt like he should drop to his knees and bow to her presence. "I am the luckiest man on earth," he spoke in a whisper as he stared at her perfection. She slid the coat off her arms, her breasts jiggling seductively, and hung the wet garment on the rack. Walking towards him wearing nothing but heels, her breasts wobbling as she moved; Penny said, "I think someone mentioned a welcome hug."

Leonard enveloped her in his arms, pulling her close, feeling her warmth against him. He nuzzled against her soft neck and began planting tiny kisses up and down below her ears. When he nibbled on her ear lobe, he felt her body dip slightly as her knees buckled...he knew the lobes were her weakness. "Oh Leonard," she breathed, "you know just what to do." They started to kiss; first just lightly, then deep tongue probing as their lips mashed together. "Are you just happy to see me or is that a light-sabre in your pants," she teased him as he ground his groin against hers.

"And to think, all this time I've been ordering from the menu in the cafeteria," he answered her while taking a step back and cupping her incredible breasts in his hands. Bouncing and weighing them in his palms, he marveled at their warmth and softness; just like he did every time he touched them. Gently, he squeezed and fondled her perfect tits before leaning forward and lapping at her nipples with the very tip of his tongue. Sucking her right gumdrop between his lips, he rolled her left nipple between his fingers, trapping it and pinching.

Feeling moisture beginning to form between her legs, Penny moaned at his touch, "you are so good at that...you know my body like the Periodic table, but you seem to be a bit overdressed for this luncheon," she told him, her body shivering. Grabbing the bottom of his t-shirts, she quickly whisked them over his head and off, both at the same time. While he kicked his sneakers off into a corner, Penny kneeled in front of him, her knees padded by his discarded shirts. Swiftly, she un-buckled his belt, unzipped him and yanked his pants and boxers down to his ankles. As he stepped out of his pants, his sizable erection waved in her face, begging for attention. Penny smiled as she remembered the first time she discovered what was hidden in his pants. She never would have guessed that the nerd next door was concealing the penis she now considered the perfect size for her. Just over nine inches (yes, she had measured) of thick, hard meat; the perfect size to stretch her pussy and satisfy her every time. Grasping it with both hands, she brought the tip down to her mouth and started to run her tongue around his bulbous head. His crown was twice the girth of his prick and she had to open her mouth wide to encompass it's mass. Looking down, Leonard watched as his tool disappeared into the mouth of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen; her eyes staring back at him like moist emerald pools. It was he eye contact that never failed to rouse him even more...the fact that she knew how good she was at giving head and making him happy.

His entire length slid into her mouth and down the back of her throat while her tongue played with the underside. Reaching down, he cupped her marvelous tits; kneading and squeezing them in his hands. "Mmmm...mime ungy mamy," she mumbled and Leonard was so familiar with her mangled expressions that he knew she was actually saying, "I'm hungry baby." Reluctantly releasing her mounds, he grasped the sides of her head to hold her steady and began to shoot his load deep down her throat. She was so proud of her expertise at giving blowjobs that she would not allow a single drop to escape her lips as she swallowed his cum. His hips pumped into her face until his balls had emptied their contents and then she sat back on her heels as his rod slipped out.

"I'm still hungry," he grinned as he grasped her hands and helped her to her feet. "Have I told you lately how much I love you," he inquired as he put his hands on her hips and helped to hop up on the lab table.

"I believe just this morning, as a matter of fact," she responded with a grin, sitting back on the edge of the table and seductively spreading her magnificent legs. "Bon appetite." Leonard leaned forward, placed his hands on her thighs and urged her legs farther apart. Running his hands up and down her silky thighs, enjoying the smoothness and warmth, he once again marveled at her prominent mound. It was puffy and inviting as he leaned in and gently began to massage her lips with his thumbs, watching tiny beads of moisture appear in her slit. Leaning closer to her crotch he inhaled the scent of her arousal and it brought his penis to full erection. He began to run his tongue up the sides of her lips, from bottom to top, first the left and then switching. Slowly her inner labia began to magically appear and then spread out like the wings of a pink butterfly. It was a reaction he never tired of watching because it signaled that her arousal was peaking. Her lips were vivid pink and coated with moisture as he ran his tongue up her slit until it made contact with her emerging clit. His tongue spread out as he lapped at her slit, scooping her fluids and making slurping sounds.

"Mmmm...good," he murmured as he drank her juice, "that really hits the spot."

He started to slide his tongue between her lips and into her pussy, pushing it farther inside with every lick. "Oh God Leonard," she groaned, extending her elbows behind her and leaning back, but never taking her eyes off his face as it nestled into her crotch. Her juices were dripping from his chin as he wedged his thumbs into her hole and spread her lips wider. Attacking her opening with his tongue, Leonard started to actually chew on her thick labia. He inserted first one index finger and then the other up into her pussy and began to slide them in and out while grasping her engorged clit between his teeth and gently grinding it. "Oh fucking shit," she screamed as her body convulsed and she flooded his face with a stream of her orgasm. Her legs closed rapidly, trapping his face against her pussy as she grit her teeth and breathed, "yessss...yesss." She lay back against the cool surface of the table and tried to relax her muscles as her body recovered from her climax. Suddenly she realized that Leonard was struggling to breathe and she released her legs, allowing him to pull back and take a deep breath. "I'm sorry baby," she apologized, "no one else has ever made me squirt. I didn't know it was even possible until I met you."

"It's OK," he assured her, "as I was blacking out, I thought: what a way to go. Just make sure you put it on my headstone."

She sat up and wrapped her arms around him; "have I told you lately that I love you?"

"I don't believe you have," he remarked, "but it's always nice to hear." He reached for her raincoat and spread it on the floor before helping her jump down from the lab table. Reading his mind, Penny quickly dropped down on all fours: doggy style position, as Leonard kneeled behind her. "What an incredible view from back here," he told her as he began to knead the most perfect ass cheeks he had ever seen.

Spreading her knees even farther apart, she replied, "I guess all the yoga is worth it." He could see her hole peaking out between her plump lips; her juices literally dripping from her slit. Holding his penis in his hand, Leonard ran his crown up and down her slit before wedging it between her labia. "Don't tease me baby...fuck me," she begged, pushing her ass backwards. He loved the sight of his fat head pushing through her puffy lips and disappearing into her cunt. Grasping her waist in his hands, Leonard shoved forward and buried all nine thick inches into her hole. He held her against his body as he felt her vaginal muscles spasm and knew she was squirting again. "Oh my fucking God, Leonard," she squealed as she felt his cock stretch her tunnel, "that feels so good." There was something almost magical about that very first penetration and Penny closed her eyes and let herself revel in the sensation. "I love your cock, baby," she moaned, "now fuck me...fuck me hard."

Pausing to enjoy the sensation of her tight, moist warmth squeezing his rod, Leonard teased; "well OK as long as you're begging." He slowly withdrew, watching her labia grip his shaft as it slid out of her hole, already coated with her white cream. As soon as his crown began to appear, he held her steady and shoved forward until his scrotum slapped against her delectable cheeks. He began to thrust in and out of her juicy hole, her ass cheeks jiggling as he slammed against them. "Ohhh yesss," she groaned, " fuck me baby...slam that big fucking cock in me." Leonard leaned forward so he could watch her magnificent tits flopping back and forth under her chest...it was one of his favorite things about "doggy style." Reaching under her naked body, he cradled her soft mounds of flesh in his hands and squeezed, rolling her gumdrop nipples between his fingers.

"You are the sexiest woman alive," he told her as he rammed his cock into her pussy. He was fucking her so hard that when their bodies slammed together, they could hear distinct "squishing" sounds as her fluids leaked out of her tunnel.

"Fuck me baby," she gasped through another orgasm, "fuck your little Penny's cunt...your cock feels so fucking good." Leonard slammed his prick up her hot hole and leaned forward against her bare back, wrapping his arms around her and holding tight as he began to pump her full of his seed. "Yesss baby...cum in me...fill my cunt," Penny squealed as she pushed her ass backward attempting to get even more of his thick meat inside her. He jammed his cock as far up her pussy as he could, shooting his load deep inside her as her vaginal muscles milked his shaft. Every time he fucked his beautiful wife it seemed like the first time and Leonard always reminded himself of how lucky he was.

When his balls were empty, he leaned back and watched his shriveling prick slide put of her tunnel, leaving her pink hole wide open. They were both sweating profusely and collapsed atop her raincoat, their bodies still intertwined. Suddenly Leonard remembered; "oh shit...I told Sheldon I would take him to The Container Store during lunch...something about needing more space for his comic books. I don't mind standing him up, but he will come looking for me."

"This would really blow his mind if he walked in," Penny began to laugh. Leonard kissed her forehead, stood up and began to get dressed. Penny stood up and looked at him quizzically, "I guess I didn't think this through...by the time I walk halfway down the corridor there will be cum running down my legs. Give me your boxers."

Grinning like a little kid, Leonard stared at her magnificent naked body and handed her his undershorts. "I guess I'll have to go commando the rest of the day," he joked. "Seeing you standing there is like a dream come true. Remember I said I was going to be doing some laser-mapping...well what would you think if I asked you to pose so I could map that incredible body. It wouldn't take long to scan and then I would have your dimensions for all eternity. I would save them on a memory stick...no trace on the university computer; and I could use a 3-D printer to make an action figure of you...anatomically correct down to the last detail. If you ever leave me; and I could commandeer a large enough printer; I could make a life-size figure."

"You truly are a mad scientist," she chuckled as she slipped on his boxers. "Could we do it today?"

"No, I would have to set up the laser around a pedestal," he told her, "you know...a pedestal for my work of art. That means you would have to come back here sometime and get naked again."

Throwing her arms around his neck and pressing her soft lips against his, Penny replied, "sounds to me like you've thought of everything...you devious little Ewok. And by the way...there is no way I would ever leave you." As she walked down the hallway, her raincoat concealing her nakedness and his boxers, she felt naughty and silly all at the same time. She was grateful for the rain because she didn't have to worry about anyone casually strolling through the parking lot and discovering her as she changed clothes in the car. Driving back to Zangen she had the kind of all encompassing smile of contentment on her face that only being truly in love can produce. She only had to make one stop on her way back.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers