Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As another song began, Bernadette slid down the pole, nearly tripping on the cushion and began her performance as the men pounded their hands on their thighs. She almost looked comical in the oversized fireman pants as she started to energetically jam her wide hips back and forth. Using both hands she started to snap the heavy suspenders against her long dark nipples, her heavy breasts flopping against her chest. She was also wearing heels, black ones that peaked out from under the wide pants legs, but they didn't seem to make her appear any taller. Shoving the elastic suspenders off her shoulders and letting them fall to her sides, the heavy pants followed the law of gravity and fell down her short legs to the floor. The men reacted by hooting and hollering as they discovered she had gone commando and her nude body was uncovered.

Sliding the pants aside Bernadette strutted back and forth across the floor, her huge 34 D breasts flopping against her like giant water balloons. She had shaved her mound completely bald, like Penny, and when she stood before them, they could see that her labia were incredibly long. She thrust her groin towards her audience, spread her legs and grasped a tiny gold ring attached to her left lip. Smiling, she pulled on the labia ring and stretched her flap out almost three inches. Letting it snap back, she turned away from the men and bent over, giving them a close up view of her ample ass cheeks. Spreading her legs, she started to slap her own ass cheeks, leaving them red and irritated as her fleshy cheeks rippled. Still bent over, they heard her ask, "would anyone like to hit this ass?"

Jerome jumped up, dropped his suspenders and pants, and stood behind the petite blond, his twelve inch weapon waving in front of him. At 6 foot 5 inches tall, he towered over Bernadette as she bent over, her hands on the garage floor. "Hey, someone grab that bottle of lube off the truck," he yelled. "We keep a king-size bottle of lubrication on the truck in case we have a rescue where someone is stuck in a tight space...it happens all the time...kids put their heads through fences; stuff like that," he explained to Bernadette. Franklin tossed him the bottle (which actually contained massage oil) and he squirted it the length of his tool. As she spread her short legs even farther, Jerome grasped her flabby cheeks and spread them with his thumbs, exposing her brown hole. Pushing against her sphincter ring, he thrust into her with surprising ease, his huge black pole sliding all the way up her asshole.

"Hooolllyyyy shit," she squealed, her voice reaching the pitch of a siren. When he was fully inside her, Jerome moved his hands up to her waist and began to shove his giant dark chocolate stick in and out of her ass, his dreadlocks scratching her bare back. "Yesss, yesss," she cried out, "pound my ass." Howard was rubbing the crotch of his pants as the large black man fucked his wife's ass.

Sitting on Luther's lap, his hands had found their way up to her magnificent breasts and Penny moaned as he pinched her hard nipples between his fingers. Without a word, the six foot nine inch giant picked her up as if she were a ragdoll and stood her behind the Lay-z boy chair as he shoved his fire-pants down his tree trunk legs. She was familiar with his fourteen inch monster, but still sucked in her breath at it's sight. Leaning against the back of the chair for balance, she reflexively spread her magnificent legs as far as she could without falling, inviting him to fuck her. Being drunk had always made her horny, and this was no exception as she reached up to fondle her own tits. Luther retrieved the lube bottle, squirted some on his oversized hand and spread it the length of his weapon. Positioning himself between her silky legs, Luther bent his knees and rubbed his bulbous crown against her puffy labia, which had already spread out in anticipation. "Are you ready to be fucked," he asked rhetorically, and swiftly began to stand, forcing his monstrous cock up into Penny's tight hole.

In one swift motion he buried the entire fourteen inches up into Penny's belly. Once again, the first penetration was absolutely exquisite as Penny gasped, "oh my fucking God." Her eyes rolled back into their sockets as Luther's enormous meat-stick spread her slit and stuffed her tunnel. Pausing for only a moment, he started to slide his punishing tool in and out of her pussy, picking up speed and force. He was jamming his prick into her so hard that he lifted her body right up off the floor as he fucked the gorgeous blond. "Fuck me...fuck me," she begged, "stretch my fucking cunt with that giant black cock." In and out of her pussy he thrust, his black prick now coated with her white cream. He was stretching her hole so far that Penny thought she was going to pop. "Holy fuck...your cock feels so fucking good," she screamed as he stretched her cunt with each stroke.

Her juices were streaming down her thighs as he thrust up into her. He grasped her taut waist and set her on the back of the chair, where she promptly wrapped her long legs around his waist, trying to force more of his pole inside her. "Fuck me...fuck me," she ordered. Perspiration gleamed off his slick scalp as Luther jammed his horse-cock into her hole, fucking her as hard as he could. With each hard stroke he was bumping her womb, his huge balls slapping against her firm ass. His giant pole scraped every nerve ending inside her pussy and Penny's body was wracked with orgasm as she screeched, "your cock is so fucking big...cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt."

Grasping her perfectly round cheeks and squeezing, Luther started to pump his copious load deep up into her hole. It was like a hot water bottle had exploded inside her and because her pussy was so stuffed, his semen began to shoot out around the edges of her stretched slit. "Oh fuck yeah," she groaned as he held her tight against him, his huge prick expanding as he filled her. She released her legs and spread them wide, her toes pointing toward the ceiling. Trying to remember the script, she shouted, "I love your big black cock." When he was done, Luther took a step back and allowed his shrinking penis to slowly slide out of her stretched out hole. One of the cameramen was careful to get a closeup of Penny's wide open bright pink cunt as Luther's cum began to drip down her smooth thighs.

Glancing over, she saw that Bernadette was still getting her asshole stretched by Jerome's twelve inch pole. Penny wondered how something that large could possibly fit in someone's ass, then chuckled to herself that Bernadette WAS the biggest asshole she knew. Her huge milk bags hung under the small blond and were swaying like overfilled water balloons as Jerome rammed his massive cock in and out of her rear tunnel. He leaned over her back, roughly grabbed her hanging jugs and started to squeeze them as if he were milking a cow. "Yesss...fuck my ass," Bernadette screeched as he jammed his monster up her chute. Bernadette pushed backward when she felt the heat of his cum building and spreading along her asshole. Penny saw that Howard had his hands in his pockets and guessed he was playing "pocket pool" as his wife's ass was being filled with Jerome's sperm. Finished unloading into the petite blond, Jerome jerked his prick out of her ass and they all watched as his deposit drooled out and ran down her ample cheeks.

On cue, the remaining pants in the room dropped quicker than Autumn leaves, and the other three black studs were now naked. They took a short break as the girls toweled off and preparations were checked. When they resumed filming, Brick took Penny by the arm and led her over closer to the truck. He was only about six feet tall, but nearly as wide and reminded Penny of a black Hulk. Hanging from the ceiling was some sort of harness and he explained: "this is one of our rappelling harnesses; you know sometimes we have to climb up or down the side of a building or mountain for a rescue." There were two wide circular straps for her to slide her legs into and they went up to her thighs. Another strap went around her waist and secured her so she wouldn't fall out. Then there were the two hanging straps from the ceiling that were attached to the thigh straps and served as something to hold onto.

When she sat in the harness it reminded her of the swings back at her old grade school playground, and was totally comfortable. She also noticed that when she spread her legs, both holes were readily accessible. They swiftly adjusted the harness so that it hung at the perfect height, and Brick positioned himself between her luscious thighs. His prick was only about eight inches in length, but had the girth of a soup can, and when he pressed his head against her slit it began to spread her lips very wide. Holding her waist to keep her from swinging, Brick shoved forward and buried his fat cock into her wet pussy. "Yesss," Penny moaned, happy to have a cock in her again. His dick was wider than Luther's and she urged him: "fuck me...stretch my cunt."

Behind her, Franklin lubed his eleven inch penis and began to fondle her wonderful ass cheeks. Turning, she was relieved to see that it was him behind her because, even though his prick was long, it was slender like a pepperoni stick. He had an old fashioned afro and seemed much taller than six foot four inches as he bent his knees and nestled his crown against her sphincter. Penny grit her teeth as Franklin slowly and steadily began to stand up, forcing his slim cock into her brown tunnel. Deeper and deeper into her ass he slid his stick until it could go no farther. As she hung helpless, they began to fuck her holes, simultaneously driving their cocks up into the beautiful blonds naked body. Penny was so wasted that she just sat there and relaxed, enjoying the sensation of having her holes stuffed with cock. Feeling them sliding in and out of her was amazing and she moaned, "oh yesss...fuck me...fuck my holes." Her magnificent tits were bouncing up and down in rhythm with their thrusts and Franklin reached around and surrounded them with his long bony fingers.

He twirled her aroused gumdrops between his finger-tips, pinching them until they turned blue. "Holy crap," she moaned, "fuck me...fuck me...jam those big black poles up my holes." Brick glanced down and watched how her lips grasped his fat cock when he withdrew, and then were pushed back inside when he thrust forward. She truly was a gorgeous woman and business or not, he enjoyed fucking her. The sensation of having both holes filled at the same time finally got to Penny and her nude body convulsed, her internal muscles squeezing their pricks. Both Franklin and Brick followed her cue and simultaneously began to shoot their wads deep inside her. "Hooolyyy shit," she yelled as they filled her body with their fluids. Her ass felt like it was going to explode from the pressure as Franklin flooded her slender tunnel.

As soon as their balls were empty, Brick and Franklin backed away from her suspended body and watched as their cum drooled out of her holes and formed a puddle on the cement floor. Penny ad-libbed a line (which Lucas loved) and stated, "I'm not cleaning up that mess." They helped her out of the harness and allowed her a break, as attention again focused on Bernadette.

Proceeding according to the script, J.J.; who was built like a Defensive Lineman and sported a thirteen inch pole that was as thick as Penny's wrist: led Bernadette over to the parked truck and helped her to climb up onto the back. There was a solid "bed" of canvas firehose that had been meticulously folded in about eight foot lengths on top of each other to make it easy to roll out. Franklin joined them and they lay Bernadette on the piled hose. "I think it's time that pussy got some attention," J.J. told her as he urged her short legs far apart, "hey Luther, toss me up that lube." Franklin kneeled beside her and began to play with her massive breasts; kneading and squeezing them as if they were Play Doh. J.J. grabbed another of the firemen's tools, an axe which they used to knock out windows or walls. The handle was bright yellow fiberglass and he squirted a copious amount of lube it's entire length. Holding the axe by the blade, he nudged the tip of the handle against Bernadette's long labia and slowly pushed it forward until it penetrated her wet slit. The handle was not wide, so J.J. had no trouble sliding it up into Bernadette's pussy, inch by inch. Continuing to push, J.J. watched as the yellow fiberglass improvised dildo disappeared into Bernadette's belly. He estimated that about sixteen inches of axe handle was inside her when he finally net resistance and stopped.

"Holy shit," she moaned, her blond head thrashing back and forth against the rough hose. "What are you waiting for...fuck me." J.J. followed her order and began to slide the long pole in and out of her cunt. He was amazed at how far up her hole the fiberglass was able to go and enjoyed the sight of her labia-ring being forced up into her. "Ohhh yessss...fuck my hole," she squealed, her voice at a deafening volume. Franklin took that as his cue to present his crown to her open lips and force his slender prick into her mouth. Bernadette gobbled at his rod like a baby bird being fed a fat worm.

Watching this, Penny had to resist the urge to shout, "hey Bernie, how does my ass taste?"

Bernadette's petite body writhed on top of the hose, her little legs churning as J.J. fucked her with the axe handle, which was now coated with her juices. She attempted to scream but all that could be heard were unintelligible mumbles as Franklin's long rod plugged her throat. Penny had to admit she was impressed that Bernadette had swallowed all eleven inches, as Franklin's balls rested on her forehead...a classic teabag. Faster and faster, J.J. jammed the yellow fiberglass up her hole until Bernadette's legs jerked out to the sides and quivered. She inadvertently bit down on Franklin's cock and he winced in discomfort. Yanking his penis out of her mouth he erupted and sprayed her face and hair with his load, semen dripping off her nose and chin. J.J. reached out and tweaked her large clit between his fingers and he could feel the axe handle actually being sucked up into her cunt by the spasm of her vaginal muscles. Howard couldn't believe the performance his wife was putting on and had to adjust his tight pants. Feeling the handle slide out of her body, Bernadette basically melted into the pile of hose; her body limp as her muscles relaxed. "Holy shit, that was incredible," she murmured.

J.J. climbed down and sat down on the sofa, leaning back so that his giant pole pointed straight up toward the ceiling. Penny knew this was her cue and she immediately straddled his body; nearly falling because her equilibrium was impaired; facing away from him and grasped his fat black prick in her hand. She knew that Brick had already stretched her, and was just eager to have another cock inside her. J.J.'s pole was as big around as her wrist and Penny could feel herself growing wetter by the second as she anticipated his penetration. He grasped her slender waist to steady her and guided her down until his tennis ball sized crown began to spread her fleshy labia. Bending her knees, she felt the pressure against her slit increasing until his head plowed through her opening and into her pussy. "Ohhh yesss," she purred as she lowered her naked body; slowly impaling herself on his massive black cock. "Son-of-a-bitch that feels good," she moaned as all thirteen fat inches stretched her hole and she sat on J.J.'s lap. Knowing what was next, she leaned back against his solid chest, reached down with both hands, hooked her fingers inside her slit and spread her lips as far apart as possible. Even with J.J.'s horse-cock stuffed into her, you could still see how brilliantly pink her flesh was.

With his twelve inch black monster waving in front of him, Jerome stood between her splayed legs and presented his crown to her opening. He had liberally spread lube all along his length and grasped his tool in his hand. Pushing it against her wide open slit, above J.J.'s, Jerome began to shove his prick forward, attempting to wedge it into her hole. J.J. wrapped his incredibly long arms around Penny's waist to hold her in place, and Jerome shoved forward. "Oh my fucking God," she shrieked, and actually saw dots of white light before her eyes as Jerome's fat pole penetrated her. Letting his momentum take over, Jerome did not stop pushing until all twelve inches was buried in Penny's pussy. "Oh my God...oh my God," she screamed as over two feet of fat black cock stretched the entire length of her vagina. Pausing only momentarily, they began to fuck her, simultaneously thrusting in and out of her stretched out hole. "Fuck me...fuck me," she begged as her nude body writhed between them. "Stretch my fucking cunt," she moaned, "holy shit I love being fucked."

The sensation of being so utterly and completely stuffed with hard cock was totally overwhelming and Penny found herself having nearly continuous orgasms. Her hole was stretched so far that they were stimulating both her clit and g-spot with every stroke. She couldn't believe that her pussy had stretched that far and her stomach felt full. "Jam those big black cocks up my cunt," she squealed, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me hard." J.J. and Jerome just smiled at each other as they double-penetrated her cunt, thrusting their monstrous cocks up her pussy as far as they could. Their scrotums mashed together as they thrust up into her wide-stretched hole.

Howard surreptitiously inched closer to where Penny was being double-fucked so he could get a better view. He was very careful not to let Bernadette see him because he didn't want to have to explain why he found it even more arousing watching Penny's incredible body being stretched by the two massive black cocks. He loved Bernadette, but he had fantasized about Penny for even longer. Once again he told himself, "that Leonard in one lucky bastard."

Her magnificent firm tits were bouncing in circles as they fucked her, and she reached up to maul them; pinching her rosy pink gumdrops until her nipples turned blue. "I need to feel your cum in me," she screeched, "fill my fucking cunt." Jerome and J.J. continued to ram their monstrous meat up into Penny's belly and she screamed, "jam those big black cocks up my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me...ohhh yessss, stretch my fucking hole." It felt like someone was fucking her with a two-liter bottle of soda and Penny's head tossed back and forth, whipping J.J.'s face with her lustrous mane. Her battered pussy was making "squishy" sounds as they pounded her hole. Suddenly, with no verbal communication, they started to simultaneously spray their loads deep into her belly, filling her cunt with their hot seed. "Oh fuck yeah," she screeched, "fill my cunt...oh my God that feels good...cum in me...cum in me." They seemed to be just as aroused as the beautiful blond they were fucking, and J.J. and Jerome continued to pump into her until every drop was drained from their sizable balls. They left their logs embedded in her pussy until they drastically shriveled and then reluctantly withdrew. When they did, her cunt was left a wide-open hole and their cum literally flowed out onto the floor. She rolled off J.J.'s lap and sat on the sofa. They each kissed one of her magnificent breasts and allowed her to relax.

After the shoot was over, J.J. confessed to her, "we all really love fucking you Penny," and she nearly blushed. When it was time for the next scene to be recorded, George Lucas; with a glimmer in his eyes; informed the girls that there would be an unscripted surprise at the end.

Franklin pulled a rather heavy-duty folding chair from a pile leaning against the wall and set it up near the truck. Sitting down, he crooked his index finger for Bernadette to join him. When she started to sit on his lap, he turned her around so she was facing away from him and let her straddle his lap. Grasping her waist, he pulled her tiny body back until his slender prick was poised at her sphincter ring. Spreading her ample cheeks with his long fingers, he drew her back until his crown began to penetrate her brown hole. Thrusting up into her ass with surprising ease, Franklin pushed until his entire slender rod was completely inside her. He pulled her body back against him as Brick stood between her spread legs and dripped lube on his incredibly fat cock. Everyone in the room watched in awe as Franklin held her ass cheeks apart and Brick began to stuff his thick prick up her asshole alongside Franklin's. "Ohhh yeahhhh," she groaned in pleasure, "stuff those big black cocks up my ass." Bernadette's mouth remained open but no sound came out as they began to fuck her ass. Her fleshy cheeks wobbled as they thrust up into her, stretching her more with every stroke. Sitting on Franklin's lap, her massive breasts heaved and flopped against her chest, making "slapping" sounds as they bounced up and down.