Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luther sat down beside Penny on the couch and pulled her onto his lap. She was now in the same position as she was immediately after her dance, with his giant hands fondling her incredible tits. With her legs spread for balance, he could see that her pussy was a wide open hole from being extremely stretched; inviting attention. He easily slid two of his fat fingers inside her and quickly added a third. "Ohhh yesss," Penny exclaimed as he began to finger-fuck her wonderful pussy. Her hole was so wide and sloppy that Luther curled his thumb under his fingers and jammed his whole hand up Penny's cunt. "Oh my fucking God," she wailed as he began to fist fuck the gorgeous blond. Luther was a giant of a man and his fist was the size of a football as he twisted and turned it inside her hole. Looking down, Penny was astounded and aroused beyond belief as the sight of his black wrist jamming in and out of her stretched out cunt. "Fuck me...fuck me...oh my God that feels good," she gasped as he jammed his hand farther up her hole.

He opened his fist and tickled the walls of her vaginal tunnel with his huge fingers; touching parts of her vagina that a straight shaft could never reach. "Cumming," she moaned as her muscles gripped his hand and squeezed. He was surprised at how strong her vaginal muscles were and until her spasms subsided, he could not move his hand. When her body began to relax he resumed fist-fucking her, sliding his closed hand as far up inside her pussy as it would go, stretching her even farther. Leaning over he licked her engorged right nipple, then rolled it between his teeth, before biting down harshly. "Oh my God," Penny squealed, "fuck my cunt with your huge fist...fuck me." Leaning her blond head back, her whole body quivered and trembled as Luther twisted his fist inside her. She had another orgasm and then her body went limp as Luther set her aside and she seemed to melt back against the sofa.

Franklin and Brick rammed their pricks into Bernadette's large ass, and Jerome approached their chair carrying a brass firehose nozzle. He blew warm air over it's surface and squirted lube liberally along it's length. It wasn't overly wide or long...but it was a firehose nozzle and seemed so erotic when he pressed it against Bernadette's plump mound. As they pounded her ass, Jerome gently pushed the bright metal nozzle through her opening and into her pussy. It reached about eight inches inside her and when he started to fuck her with it, Bernadette groaned: "ohhhh yessss...fuck my holes." Her giant milk-bags flopped aimlessly against her chest making a slapping sound that could be heard all through the firehouse. The three men tried to work together so that all three intruders penetrated her at the same time, stretching the skin around her holes. Her long lips surrounded the nozzle and sometimes, if there was a pause in the music, you could hear her labia ring "clink" against the brass dildo.

Brick and Franklin destroyed her asshole with their massive cocks and began to dump their loads up inside her almost simultaneously. "Ohhh yesss, flood my ass," Bernadette screamed as their hot stream filled her brown tunnel. She snatched the nozzle away from Jerome and began to ram the solid metal shaft in and out of her cunt so furiously that Penny wondered if she was going to injure herself. Bernadette worked up such a froth around her slit that it looked like someone had squirted Reddi-wip up her hole.

When she was done, she dropped the nozzle to the floor with a loud "clunk," and Franklin picked her up off his lap and set her down on the folding chair. All five black men gathered in a circle around Bernadette and since this hadn't been in the script, it attracted Penny's rapt attention. Suddenly they all grasped their pricks in their hands and began to urinate; concentrating their streams over every inch of Bernadette's naked body. You could tell by the look on her face that she was totally shocked and even horrified as they squirted their pee at her. Wanting to open her mouth and scream, Bernadette thought better of it and kept her mouth shut tight. Penny was also shocked, but as they continued to drench the petite blond, she had to stifle a giggle. When they had finished, and shaken off the last drops, the men stepped back and watched their sizable puddle disappear down the floor-drain. It took Bernadette a couple minutes to recover from the shock as she used her hand to wipe the piss from her face; then yelled at Howard, "don't just stand there...get me a towel." Then she turned her anger on everyone present: "what in the holy Hell was that?"

The cameramen had put down their cameras, and everyone was slapping each others back and offering congratulations for a scene well done. George Lucas grinned and said, "I know...it was great, right. Usually we don't go that extreme, but a little bird told me about your fetish and it fit right in so perfectly: a Golden Gurl with a Golden Shower fetish...perfect."

Bernadette's face grew bright red with rage as she looked at Penny and began, "why you bitch...I am going..."

She didn't have a chance to finish because Lucas interrupted her: "oh no, you don't have to worry...your partner didn't give away your secret.

Still furious and dripping with urine, Bernadette wondered, "then who...," and she stared at Howard who vigorously shook his head in the negative while cowering in fear. Bernadette wanted to tell him that she had no such fetish, but decided to just let it drop.

"Oh I can't reveal my sources," Lucas told her, "but it sure worked out nicely...great job today everyone. See you tomorrow for the non-sex scenes." As everyone was putting the equipment away and Penny headed upstairs for a shower, Lucas pulled her aside and confided, "please tell your husband "thanks" for the 4-1-1 on Bernadette...it really was great...wow, the look on her face."

When Penny got into the car outside the firehouse, she had a grin from ear to ear and swiftly leaned over and planted a passionate, wet kiss on her husband's lips. He didn't think she could still be inebriated, but chalked it up to the rush of endorphins from all the sex. "You are the best husband ever," she gushed, "I know what you told George Lucas. Thank you so much. It felt so good to have a little revenge on her. In a couple days I'm going to SHOW you how much I appreciate it," and she cupped his crotch with her hand. "I never would have guessed that my little Ewok could be so devious...it's always the quiet ones."

(Thank you for reading my story. It's not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Constructive comments are always welcome.)