Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're telling me you didn't have a choice?"

She nodded vigorously; "Yes, yes that's what I'm saying exactly!"

"Remember when I was seeing Priya long distance? I told you about Alice and you gave me some advice. I went to see her and she was all over me. Priya was 5000 miles away, not in Bakersfield, not more than 100 miles away. I was crawling out of my skin, but I had enough self-control to put a stop to it. She had a tongue stud and told me wait to see what else as pierced, but I held firm and told her about Priya. I saw her at the Bakersfield Comic-Con and she apologized for forcing me and was very impressed I stopped it before we went any further. Get my drift, I'm a guy and I stopped it, why couldn't you?"

She didn't have an answer and a tear began to roll down her cheek.

"So what would stop you from doing it again if the same thing occurred? Even though I'm a changed man, I still like Comic-Con. Are you going to step out to the pub with Bernadette and Amy again when I'm gone next time?"

She shook her head; "No, no Leonard I'm a changed woman too. I've had several acting jobs, some even in major movies. I've been hit on by some very sexy men, but I've shunned them all, I want you and only you!"

"A leopard doesn't change its spots Penny. I can't see how I could ever trust you again."

Just then the door opened and Alex came walking in and when Leonard saw the hurt look on her face, he knew then and there he had went too far.

Penny put her head down and started sobbing uncontrollably. Her entire body shook and when she looked up, her entire face was red and tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was sobbing and she tried to take deep breaths in her lungs and speak at the same time; "Oh Leonard, how could you! I came here on my knees to beg for your forgiveness and you mock me and throw your relationship with Alex in my face. I know you have every right to make me pay for what I did, but I never thought you were that cruel. I think I should be going now, I guess I realize you had no intentions to ever consider getting back with me, you just wanted to see me beg and rub your affair with her in my face."

She was sobbing so hard her entire body shook and Alex knew they really had gone too far. Yes, she deserved to be punished, but like Penny said, this was just cruel. She went into the kitchen and got her a glass of water and standing beside Penny's slumped body, she planted her hand on her shoulder and when she looked up; she offered Penny the glass of water.

Penny gave her a weak smile and whispered; "Thank you, I wish it was something stronger!"

Alex went and got a glass of wine and handed it to her; "I hope this will do, or do you need some of the hard stuff?"

Again Penny smiled weakly and nodded; "This will do, I'm trying to avoid the hard stuff, as you know it does crazy things to me." She looked up at Leonard; "Would you mind if I took a minute or so on the balcony? I would like to compose myself before I have to leave and drive home alone."

Leonard nodded and guided her to the door wall and opening it, she stepped out onto the balcony and leaned over and stared out over the setting sun. She paused to take a gulp of the wine and contemplate her next move. She turned and placed the glass on the round glass table on the balcony and leaned way over the balcony and thought about leaping to her death, but was quickly pulled back into the livingroom by Alex and Leonard.

She collapsed against both Leonard and Alex and began sobbing uncontrollably once again; "Oh my god Leonard, what am I going to do? I can't live without you, please, please forgive me!" She fell in a heap against them and fainted.

Leonard and Alex carried her into his bedroom and placing her on the bed, he turned to Alex and placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered to her; "Please get her out of her dress and tuck her in. I'll be out in the livingroom. I need to watch over her, I think we may have gone too far and I don't want her doing something to herself that will haunt us for the rest of our lives!"

She kissed him and gave him a hug; "I knew I liked you for a reason Leonard Hofstadter, you're a good person and don't let anyone tell you anything differently!"

He went out into the livingroom and poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa overlooking the glow of the sun setting in the west. A few minutes later Alex came back into the livingroom and sat down beside him, she turned and looked at him and taking his hand she bit her lower lip; "You know I have some strong feelings for you don't you?"

He nodded and looked up, he knew what was coming.

"We both know you belong with Penny, regardless of how much she hurt you; we're just fooling ourselves, right?"

"Oh Alex, why couldn't you have come into my life before I met Penny? You deserve someone who loves you as much as I love Penny." He stared at her and took a deep breath and slowly shook his head from side to side; "No Alex, I can't let you go, but I want Penny too! We have to have a long talk with Penny, we need to share, I don't want to lose either of you. What do you think?"

Tears came to her gorgeous blue eyes and suddenly there was a spark in them, she drew in a deep breath and slowly let it out; "Oh Leonard, I don't know what to think! I don't want to share you, but at the same time we both know you were meant to be with Penny. I need to go home and think, luckily tomorrow is Saturday. You need to speak with Penny tomorrow, please talk with her long and hard, just remember you're a new man Leonard, don't let her take control. How about the three of us meet here on Sunday for brunch, we can talk and we can all decide what's best for each of us and the three of us together, is that acceptable?"

He smiled and drew her petite body to his and hugged her hard and planted a soft kiss on her exposed ear; "Oh Alex, when did you get so smart, I won the Nobel, not you?"

She giggle and reached down and patted his butt; "Just remember that when we talk again on Sunday, I just might surprise you." She turned and hurried out of the apartment without looking back.

Leonard walked around the apartment and from time to time looked in on Penny and she was tossing and turning in a restless sleep. Her bed sheet slipped from her lush body and Leonard's thoughts drifted back to how her voluptuous body fit against his and he shook his head and hurried from the room before he made a big mistake.

Late in the night he fell asleep on the sofa and was awaken by Penny. She stood over him with the sheet wrapped around her gorgeous, nearly naked body. She leaned over and her gorgeous breasts nearly slipped free, she gently shook him and he woke up, and reaching for his glasses, put them on and gazed up at her and a tiny smile crossed his lips.

Her dark blue eyes once again had that sparkle he so sorely missed and she had a sly smile on her lips; "So Leonard, where did my clothes go and how did I get in your bed?"

"Aw well Penny, when you fainted Alex and I carried you to the bedroom. I left and Alex got your clothes off and tucked you into bed. I did check on you from time to time to make sure you were okay, but I was the perfect gentleman!"

She smiled down at him and whispered "Always!"

He let out a sigh; "Yeah, well I wasn't when you came over. I wanted to hurt you, but I went too far, for that I want to apologize, I never meant to go overboard!"

She took a seat beside him and placed her hand on his knee; "You're a better person than me Leonard Hofstadter, if you did to me what I did to you, well just let me say, you're a very, very good man and once again, I'm so, so sorry, please forgive me!" Tears once again formed in her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Leonard's hands came up and he cupped her cheeks and his thumbs swept her tears away. She face leaned into his palms and she turned her head and she planted a soft kiss on his hand. She turned back to him and threw her arms around him and she blurted out; "Oh Leonard!" She began to rain kisses all over his face and when she came to his lips, she pressed hers tight against his and after a few seconds, she felt them lighten up and as they parted, their tongue darted out and as the kiss intensified their arms tightened around each other's bodies. The sheet fell from her outrageous body and her bare breasts burned holes in his rumpled shirt.

Leonard grabbed Penny by her shoulders and held her at arm's length. Her gorgeous full, fat nipples breasts swayed and they turned pink as her body was flushed. He kept his eyes boring into hers, he fought to look down at her breasts, he loved them, but fought the urge to look at them. "We can't do this Penny, oh if you only knew how much I want to, I just can't. Not until we discuss our future, if there is going to be one. I can't be drawn into the web that you spin. I just know if I'm drawn in again, I'll never be able to break free again if need be!"

Her hands came up and tenderly ran her fingers through the hair on the sides of his head; "You will never need to break free again, I'll never give you reason for that to happen. I'll never stray again and you can trust me, I'm telling you that from the bottom of my heart!"

He nodded and licked his lips and taking her hand planted several tiny kisses on her knuckles; "You may feel that way now Penny, but I don't think I can give you my heart totally, at least not yet! Over the past year I've gained a great deal of confidence, along with that is a new found need to explore what else is out there for me. I don't want you to think I don't have feelings for you, I do, but you have to realize, even though I'm a few years older than you are, you have a great deal more sexual experience then me! I'm looking to experience what's out there for me. Do you understand what I'm saying Penny?"

She had a puzzled look on her face; "She shook her head from side to side and in barely a whisper replied; "No. not really Leonard, I think you have something to say to me and you know what it is. Please just come out and tell me, I've fucked up so bad and kept things bottled up and look where it lead me, to loosing you. Just come out and tell me, you owe it to yourself, maybe if I told you what was bothering me last year, maybe we wouldn't be in this predicament we are in now!"

He took a deep breath and looked down at her; "Penny, I love how you look naked, but could you please do me a favor and cover up. It would be a lot easier!"

She looked down and giggled; "Sorry, I forgot that we're not a couple, at least not yet, I hope, I hope!"

He gave her a weak smile and watched as she drew the sheet up and covered her gorgeous breasts. He blew out a lungful of hair and began; "First of all Penny, what we had, at least as I am concerned was something special."

She broke in' "Me too Leonard!"

He let out a disgusted laugh; "Yeah sure, that's why the first week-end I'm gone you go out and fuck three guys all night!" His hand came up to stop her from replying and continued; "Whenever we made love, it was special. I gave you me, my body and soul, but that wasn't enough for you. I think you needed excitement and needed more. That isn't a bad thing; I just wish you could have told me so we could have worked on it instead of fucking guys behind my back!" He put his hand up as she was about to speak again.

"Please Penny, no comments until I'm finished. Over the past year I've experienced sex with a few women, none of them involved "Making Love", like it was when you and I did it. In many ways I found it exhilarating, but never came close to what we had, at least to me it didn't. Regardless, I realized it excited me and seeing what you were, sort of hooked me and I have to say, I now see why you did it. I still can't condone what you did. You have to know I wouldn't have done any of this if we were together at the time, but I now have to say, that is the main reason, we can never be together the way we were. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Tears were rolling down her cheeks and she nodded slowly; "You're saying you can never trust me again and to avoid being sucked into a relationship with me, you'd rather have casual sex and affairs with women without getting attached and in the end, not getting hurt again."

He nodded slowly; "Well not exactly, but you came very close. I'd rather have sex with a woman I'm not emotionally attracted to than with a woman who I am emotionally involved with. That was I can avoid being hurt again. You have no idea how close to the edge I was, you crushed me and I couldn't go through that again. No words you can say can convince me that you won't do that again!"

She nodded slowly; "How about this Leonard, words won't convince you, but how about actions and longevity, would that convince you? Would that after a great deal of time prove to you I've changed?"

He shook his head from side to side; "I couldn't ask that of you Penny. How can you sit back and watch me be sexually involved with other women and expect you to be faithful to me?"

She sat back and closed her eyes and after a few moments replied; "Before I fucked up, we were together with our close friends. Now tell me, please be honest, but we has multiple partners, but that was okay, at least it seemed to me, you were okay with that. What if we went back to those scenarios? You could be involved with new female partners, I could watch, hell, I could even join in if you wouldn't mind. We could re-connect with Sheldon and Amy, Raj and his woman, whoever is his flavor of the month, even Howard and Bernadette. Just let me know, I need you to tell me if I'm getting to exuberant with someone that makes you uncomfortable and I will stop IMMEDIATELY! How does that sound?"

He looked at her; "You would be okay with that?"

She took a deep breath; "I could, but with only one catch!"

He took of his glasses; "And what is that Penny?"

"You have to promise me one thing. Down the road, if you see it in your heart that I've changed, we turn off the sexual merry-go-round and you make a serious commitment to me. If for some reason you don't see a future for the two of us, you be honest with me and tell me so. I'm not totally on board with this situation, but will do just about anything to hold on to what we had and build a new foundation to grow on!"

He put out his arms to her and she came into his. The sheet fell and her gorgeous bare breasts crushed against his chest. Her head was buried in the nape of his neck and he kissed her behind the ear and whispered; "I promise Penny, if you only knew how much I want you and me to grow and flourish, but I can't put my heart out there where you can crush it again. With that being said, we need to discuss the six hundred pound gorilla in the room. I have serious feeling for Alex. I know she's not on your "A" list, but she needs to be if we are to go further. My feelings for her are nothing compared to how I feel about you, just to set things straight, but sexually, wow, she is something to experience."

She pulled back and smiled down at him; "See we're growing already. You told me how you feel, you calmed my nerves about her and I'm okay with that." She giggled; "Mmmmm do you know if she's into girls Leonard?"

He laughed; "Oh I think this is going to work out very, very nice Penny. She's coming over tomorrow and we'll have to see. I'm going to put something out there and it's critical to our relationship. How do you feel to make the move and move in with me? You know if I'm asking you, I am serious about erecting that foundation you wanted to start rebuilding."

She threw her arms around his neck and began raining kisses all over his face and neck; "Yes, oh yes Leonard, when can I start moving in?"

He laughed and held her at arm length; "Let's wait till we talk with Alex tomorrow, okay. After we discuss this, I'll get a moving company to pack up your place and move what you want here and the rest we can put into storage. Now seeing you can't keep my breast friends covered, I think I'm going to have to remedy the situation. If I can remember, sex with you is pretty great. Have you ever tried it?"

"Heh, heh, I have you are not wrong! Why don't you take me into your bedroom and we can break in that huge bed of yours?"

She let out a yelp when he stood up and grabbing her by the arms, drew her up into his arms, the sheet fell away and she was naked, except for a tiny pair of lace panties. He nearly stumbled as his feet got tangled in the sheet. He got to the bed and tossed her onto the bed. She bounced a foot off the bed and giggled and rolled over onto her back. Her laughing stopped as she locked eyes with his and licking her lips she watched as Leonard slowly began to strip off his clothes. She noticed he lost some weight and must have been working out; his body was leaner, trimmer and well defined. When he lowered his shorts, she let out a groan and stared at his stiff, fat cock.

It was Penny's turn to put her hand out to stop his advancement to the bed. She giggled and rolled over onto her back and scooting to the edge of the bed. Her head hung off the bed and reaching out she gripped his tight ass cheeks and pulled him to the bed. Her mouth opened and reaching out, she lowered his cock, which was sticking straight out, to her wide-open mouth.

Leonard let out a loud groan and his knees flexed slightly and in doing this, he sent half of his eight inch cock into her mouth. He felt her crane her neck and he felt another two inches slide into her throat. He threw his head back as he felt her throat muscles grip his cock and massage his shaft. He let out a long hiss and shoving forward sent the remaining couple of inches in until his entire length was buried in her oral cavity.

Penny's lips were stretched wide around his cock and now she began flicking her tongue around and around his shaft. She let out a groan and started cumming almost immediately. She felt Leonard's hand slide down her flat belly and into her panties. His index finger slid through her fat outer lips and was buried deep in her hot inner walls. Her cunt clutched at her finger and when he added a second finger and his thumb began to diddle her clit, she groaned even louder and shot her female juices all over his hand.

Leonard was getting close to cumming as he was now pumping his cock in and out of her mouth and throat and lying flat across her lush body, tore her panties aside and locked his mouth over her sweet and tangy oozing cunt. His tongue darted in and out. He added three fingers and now began slipping them in and out of her aching pussy, she came yet again. Leonard arched his back and screamed out; "Oh Penny, I'm going to cum if you don't stop." He felt her hands on his ass and he knew she wanted it in her mouth. He flexed his hips pumping his cock in and out of her mouth as if it was her pussy and groaning between her wide-spread thighs, began shooting stream after hot creamy stream of cum into her mouth. He felt her swallowing as she took his entire load.

Once he stopped cumming and began to shrink, he pulled up from her lush body and cradling her head, spun her around to lie on the bed. He crawled up beside her and she placed her head on his chest and sighed; "Mmmm, Leonard I'm back where I belong." She rose up and smiled up at him; "Just to let you know Sweetie, that is the first time I've cum from someone other than my own fingers since that horrible night!"

He swept a stray lock of gorgeous blonde hair from her face and smiling down at her whispered; "I think the foundation's footings have been placed." He reached over and shook his asthma inhaler and taking a couple of lungful, kissed her on the forehead and replied; "Give me a couple minutes and I'll try and start pouring some of that foundation, what do you say fine lady?"