Big Bang Theory - Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about another dance," Duval suggested, and Penny eagerly took the floor. A couple minutes into the song, she turned her back to the men, reached behind her and unclasped her tiny bra. Letting the lacy straps slide down her arms, she tossed the garment aside while covering her breasts with her arms. Turning around, she threw her arms out to the sides and revealed the most perfect set of tits any of them had ever seen. They were a full 36 C and wobbled on her chest like water balloons when she shook her upper body. Penny was fully aroused now and one by one she grasped her breasts, presented them to her mouth and licked her gumdrop sized nipples.

Running her hands up and down her torso, she bent her knees until her delectable ass nearly touched the floor. Hooking her fingers under the waistband of her lacy thong, she shoved it down her long legs until it rested atop her black heels. Standing up, the men were treated with the sight of her magnificent nude body. She kicked her panties to the side and did a pirouette so they could get the full effect. Duval nudged Harvey and whispered: "Jenn was great, but I think we've hit the jackpot with this one." Harvey nodded in agreement as he stared at the light peering through her perfect thigh gap and accentuating her fleshy camel-toe. Her slit looked like a coin slot as it glistened between her thighs, a sure sign of her arousal.

One by one the five men stood and surrounded her gyrating naked body. Patrick grabbed the bottle of stimulating lube and they all squirted some on their hands. Penny put her arms up over her head and shimmied as they began to massage the oil into her incredible body. Duval and Harvey each selected one of her perfect breasts, and they kneaded an rubbed them until they were shining with oil. Johnny kneeled behind her and she felt him squeeze each round cheek before pushing them apart and licking her rear hole. Charles and Patrick dropped to their knees in front of her and began to run their hands up and down her silky legs, smoothing the oil into her soft skin.

Charles leaned into her crotch and inhaled her earthy aroma while using his thumbs to push her labia apart. He was amazed to see her inner lips beginning to protrude as he slid his thick thumbs up inside her pussy. When Patrick's fingers made contact with her swollen clit, Penny knew why it was called "stimulating" oil. Coupled with the oil on her gumdrop nipples, it felt like a million ants were crawling over her erogenous zones and her knees went weak. "Ohhh God," she moaned as Charles' thumbs probed inside her. Ten hands were fondling her naked body and the sensation was overwhelming.

Duval retrieved the purple dildo and as he was spreading lube over it's surface, he encouraged Penny: "perhaps you would like to demonstrate the proper use of this toy." As the men backed away, she grabbed the fake penis from his hand and virtually ran to sit on the soft sofa. Sitting back, she spread her wonderful legs in a cheerleader's split so wide that her heels were propped up on each end of the couch. The oil had done it's job and she was so stimulated that there was no foreplay: she just grasped the end of the purple toy and shoved it up inside her cunt.

Her body quivered with desire as she paused to relish the sensation, and then began to ram the plastic penis in and out of her hole. "Ohhh God, yesss," she squealed as she fucked herself with the flexible probe. With every stroke, she was spreading the special lube deeper inside her and stimulating new nerve endings. Patrick and Charles kneeled by the sofa and ran their hands up and down her smooth thighs, while Duval and Harvey leaned over the back of the couch and sucked on her nipples. She was fucking herself so hard that the dildo was coated with a white froth and it wasn't long before her toes curled and she screamed: "ahhhhhh," as her body twitched and jerked. Then she just went limp on the sofa...exhausted.

Johnny withdrew the toy from her hole and made a show of licking it up and down before placing it on an end-table. Penny eagerly downed another margarita and then Harvey led her over to the dining table where he spread a blanket. "Time for the entertainment to continue," he grinned as he put his hands on her svelte waist and lifted her up onto the table. In her inebriated mind, she was putting the pieces of their "entertainment" together, and did not object. Johnny shifted the gift boxes around and brought the nylon straps back to the table. Urging her to lie back against the blanket, the men proceeded to secure her magnificent body to the dining table...spread eagle, so that her legs were stretched as wide as possible.

Penny knew her legs were spread so wide that her slit was wide open because the cool air was making contact up inside her where the oil had made it feel like her hole was on fire. Duval wedged a pillow under her head to make it easier for her to watch the proceedings. Her body was undulating from the effects of the oil and she didn't think she had ever been so horny. All five men squirted more oil on her stomach and began to work it into her satin-like skin. Up and down her long legs and into her breasts, she felt ten hands massaging her. Patrick retrieved his gift from the living room and she watched him smooth stimulating oil all along its length. "Are you ready to be fucked by a horse," he asked.

"Oh God, yes," Penny assured him while thrusting her groin upward. Her incredible tits had flattened out on her chest as she looked down between them and watched Patrick nudge the flat tip of the dildo against her open slit. Feeling her own juices dribbling down between her ass cheeks, she could feel the pressure against her mound as he slowly pushed the huge shaft against her. It was as fat as a water bottle and he twisted the fake dick as he pushed until it finally penetrated her opening. "Oh shit," Penny groaned while Patrick gently pushed the fat rod further up inside her pussy. Penny could feel every inch of her hole being stretched as he slid more and more of the horse-cock up into her.

He just kept pushing until about fifteen inches was buried up her pussy and the tip nudged against her cervix. There were raised ridges resembling veins on the shaft and when Patrick began to twist and spin the thick pole inside her, Penny moaned, "holy shit." Slowly he withdrew the plastic horse-cock and then just as slowly slid it up into her again. Penny was in heaven when he began to fuck her with the huge dildo; the sensation of her tunnel being stretched as he thrust, and then shrinking as he withdrew was exquisite. Her incredible nude body undulated and gyrated against the blanket covered table as Patrick drilled her hole. Penny had lost track of her orgasms while being stretched by the giant rod.

After several more strokes, Patrick withdrew his gift and moved aside while Johnny moved between her long wide-spread legs. Laying nude and spread-eagle on the table, she truly was a blond dream come true and he was more than anxious to put his gift to her to use. He was very thorough in coating the dildo made from an elephant penis with the stimulating oil as he presented it to her now wide open slit. The inner flesh of her vagina was vivid pink and made a perfect target for the enormous pole. Raising her head and looking down with anticipation, Penny could not wait for something to fill her now empty hole.

All of the men watched as the gigantic fake prick began to slowly wedge its way between her plump lips and into her opening. It was such a tight fit that Johnny was proceeding extremely slowly, watching with amazement as her pussy stretched around the elephant cock. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched as, inch by agonizing inch, her hole stretched to let the massive shaft penetrate her. The men just looked at each other, not believing that such a monstrous dick could fit inside the petite blond. More and more of the thick rod slid up inside her pussy and Penny's naked body quivered and twitched; her hips thrusting upward to invite even more.

With about sixteen inches of the huge shaft inside her, Penny could feel it penetrate her womb and would later be thankful that Johnny had used caution and stopped pushing. Duval and Charles leaned over the table and captured her nipples between their lips; suckling like newborns as Johnny began to slowly fuck her with the elephant-sized prick. It was gnarly like an old tree trunk instead of smooth, and the ridges spread stimulating oil over nerve endings that had never been touched before. She had never been stretched that extreme before and she screamed as he shoved it in and out of her: "oh God...oh God...oh God. Stretch my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me." Nearly delirious with arousal, her fluids literally drooled out of her hole when he withdrew the gigantic shaft.

Charles and Duval trapped her gumdrop nipples between their teeth and gently bit down as Johnny shoved the enormous elephant-cock up into her cunt. Penny's incredible body convulsed and then went completely limp as she nearly lost consciousness from over-stimulation. Johnny slowly withdrew the huge plastic shaft and set it down on the other end of the table; her juices dripping from her wide open hole. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes wide and stated: "holy crap that was fantastic, but now I need to feel a real cock. I know you guys took an oath to your wives, but I need to feel someone cum inside me. Look from one to another, she begged: "please...someone fuck me."

The most beautiful, nubile young woman they had ever met; laying there naked and spread-eagle; had just begged them to fuck her and Charles could not resist. "Oh what the Hell...how can I resist that invitation," he admitted. Duval stepped between her legs to join him, and shrugged his shoulders. For some reason, Penny was pleased that it was the two black men who answered her invitation.

Charles looked at Patrick, Johnny and Harvey and stated: "untie her...this has to clearly be consensual." They swiftly unfastened the Velcro cuffs and Penny sat up to stretch her magnificent long legs and to rub the circulation back into her arms. Upon sitting up, the first thing she did was to stare down between her thighs and see that her slit was still wide open, from having been stretched so far. She watched intently as Duval and Charles kicked off their shoes and eagerly shoved their trousers and boxers down their legs. She had never seen a black penis before, in person, and when they flopped out of their pants, she just gasped.

Both were huge with large purple crowns and scrotums that seemed to be filled with tennis balls. Duval's log was at least ten inches long and Charles made his seem small by sporting a weapon that had to be thirteen inches long and nearly as fat as the horse-cock dildo. Penny wasn't drunk, she was just overwhelmed with desire as she scooted to the edge of the table, lay back against the pillow and spread her legs as wide as she could. She had been so stretched by the elephant sized phallus that she knew what the two men had in mind when they both stepped between her creamy thighs.

Making sure, Charles asked her: "are you sure about this."

They could see the pure lust in her eyes as she replied in a deep, throaty voice: "fuck me." The two men smiled at each other and Duval rubbed his head up and down her open slit. Judging by the juices seeping from her hole and dribbling down between her ass cheeks, he knew lubrication would not be a problem, but did her the courtesy of making sure. Pushing forward, his ten inch tool easily slid into her tunnel all the way to the hilt on the first stroke. "Mmmmm," Penny moaned, "that's more like it." As Duval withdrew about half way, Charles squirted some of the stimulating oil on his shaft, just to increase her arousal, and presented the tip to her entrance.

Penny raised up on her elbows to watch as Charles shoved forward and her lips stretched around his large crown. Nodding to each other, Charles and Duval both pushed forward and their shafts began to stuff her wet tunnel. Charles grasped her slender waist to keep her in place, and they kept pushing until they were both balls-deep in her hot pussy. "Holy crap on a cracker," Penny squealed as they stuffed her hole with two feet of hard meat. She watched in awe as they began to fuck her simultaneously; their pricks acting as one gigantic penis. The sight of both huge black shafts sliding in and out of her hole was the most erotic thing she had ever seen

Her body twitched and quivered as they fucked her pussy and Penny lay back against the blanket to savor the sensation. They started to fuck her hard, slamming into her hole with their huge balls slapping against her cheeks. "Holy shit yessss," she screamed, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." The sight of the gorgeous blond being double-penetrated was just as erotic to the other three men, and they all dropped their trousers and began to jerk off. "Fuck me...fuck me," she squealed, "I love your big black cocks...fuck my cunt." Her body thrashed under them as they drilled her hole as hard as they could. Penny reached up and began to maul her tits; pinching and twirling her pink nipples.

One by one Patrick, Harvey and Johnny started to ejaculate; aiming their squirts at her wonderful tits until they looked like snow-covered mountain peaks. "Cum in me...I need to feel you cum inside me," Penny urged her two black lovers. Charles reached out with his fingers and pinched her engorged clit as they thrust as far up into her as they could reach. "Oh God...oh God...yessss...cum in me...fill my cunt," Penny begged as they began to shoot their copious loads against her womb. They seemed to pump into her for minutes as they emptied the contents of their large balls. "That feels so fucking good," she groaned as they filled her hole with their seed.

Perspiration was beading up on all three of them as their poles began to shrink. Charles and Duval were all smiles as they let their dicks slip out of her slit, and watched their combined juices literally gush out of her opening. Penny seemed to melt into the blanket as exhaustion claimed her. When she finally was able to stand, there was cum drooling down her inner thighs and dripping from her prominent nipples; and yet she was still absolutely beautiful. Charles showed her to the spacious bathroom and Penny took a long, hot shower. She ended up just taking home the "normal" gel dildo and what was left of the stimulating oil. Years later when Sheldon offered to organize her closet, she was thankful she had declined to take the animal dildos.

When she returned to California the week after Christmas, Leonard picked her up at the airport in his car and handed her the keys to hers. "Here...all done," he smiled when he dropped the fob in her hand, "no more check-engine light." She kissed him on the lips, surprising him since it was usually a peck on the cheek and actually sat right next to him on the ride home. She had to go to work the next day, so they agreed to meet in his apartment the next night to do some planning for the rapidly upcoming New Year's Eve party. "Bernadette and Amy have already arranged for the food, I think," he told her while enjoying the feel of her snuggled up next to him; "we just have to pick it up."

On the ride home she regaled him with "farm" stories and he told her that Sheldon and Amy were still in Texas for Christmas. A five hour shift the next day seemed to last three days as Penny was so anxious to get home and see Leonard. Without even bothering to change clothes, she burst into 4A and found Bernadette, Howard and Raj already there. Literally running over to the kitchen island, she threw her arms around Leonard and pressed her lips against his for at least ten Mississippi's. Enjoying it beyond comprehension, but puzzled; Leonard asked: "what was that for...not that I'm complaining." The other occupants of the apartment were stunned at her gesture of affection and waited breathlessly for her response.

"You know what it's for, you dear sweet man," she responded, "the car."

"But I told you I took it to Gus's...you know the Christmas gift certificate," he replied.

"You know what I mean," she smiled and hugged him again, "it's like brand new...everything works...even the mirror. It must have cost you a fortune."

"It was a Christmas gift...price is a secret," he grinned and thought he might tear up at seeing her so happy. "You can't put a price on the smile it brought to your face."

Wrapping her arms around him and pressing her lips to his ear, she whispered the most wonderful sentence he had ever heard: "I love you Leonard Hofstadter." Backing his head up so that he could look her in the eyes, he heard her whisper again: "you heard me right." Penny had to chuckle as she saw his eyes open so wide he resembled the Cheshire Cat. She turned to the living room area and stated: "so...what about this New Year's party?" It was as if the most momentous event of his life had not just taken place, but Leonard just went with the flow and the group began to discuss the plans.

Everyone including Wil Wheaton, Stuart and Bert would gather in Leonard's apartment. They would move Penny's sofa over so there would be more seating. Bernadette had ordered a veggie/cheese/cracker-platter from Costco and was going to pick up assorted snacks. Leonard gave Penny one of his credit cards so she could go shopping for the alcohol; since everyone agreed she had the most experience in that department. Howard suggested they pick up a couple pizzas from Giacomo's. What seemed to excite everyone the most was the aspect of dressing to the hilt for the evening and pretending they were attending a fancy Ball. Leonard was going to surprise everyone and rent a tuxedo...little did he know Raj and Howard had the same idea.

Party planning was going perfectly until two days before New Years. When the group gathered in 4A for dinner and to finalize all the preparations, Leonard had some bad news: "you know how much Amy was looking forward to the party; well she and Sheldon won't be here. They're going to be in Texas until after the new year. It seems like the family is throwing a surprise party for his Memaw celebrating her 80th New Year and, of course, Sheldon is staying. He assured me that they want us to go ahead with the party; after I told him all the arrangements had already been made." No one would verbalize it, but some of the group were actually relieved Sheldon wasn't going to be there to put a damper on the activities. It was hard to celebrate anything with him finding fault with virtually everything.

Penny had worked every day since returning from Nebraska and was eagerly anticipating spending some quality time with Leonard at the party. She knew from his behavior that he was still puzzled about her declaration of love for him. Was she just being grateful, or did she mean what he hoped. She meant to put his mind at ease and clarify their relationship...she had it all planned. The morning of December 31, they all gathered at Leonard's apartment to rearrange the furniture and make sure everything was prepared; then everyone went home to change clothes.

Raj, Howard and Leonard wore their tuxedos and looked incredibly dapper, as did Bert in a well-tailored dark gray suit. Wil Wheaton was all smiles in a black suit he had worn to several awards shows and Stuart looked surprisingly well dressed in a borrowed blue-pinstriped suit. Raj's girlfriend Emily wore an ankle length lavender gown that seemed to highlight her long red hair. Not to be outdone, Bernadette was ravishing in a long black strapless gown that accentuated her expansive cleavage. When Penny walked across the hall, Leonard felt the urge to reach for his inhaler. She looked like a movie star sauntering down the red-carpet.