Big Bang Theory - Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounded like everyone at the party gasped: "wow," as Bert's gigantic tool split her slit wider than they thought possible.

Bert was so excited that he just kept pushing, spreading the walls of her tunnel as wide as they would go. "Holy crap," Penny groaned, "keep going Bert...stretch my little cunt." Bert's massive prick kept sliding up inside her until his balls nudged against her ass cheeks. "Holy shit that's a big cock," Penny gasped when Bert finally stopped pushing. Looking down at the beautiful woman under him, Bert started to slide his massive log in and out of her hole. To the spectators it looked like she was being assaulted by a huge brown bear as his hairy body thrust into her. He was hitting every nerve the entire length of her tunnel and Penny screamed: "oh God, yesss. Fuck me...fuck me with your giant cock."

Watching the gorgeous blonde's slit being stretched by Bert's huge log had pushed everyone in the room over the edge and clothes were flying in all directions. Bernadette was in a frenzy as she shoved a naked Stuart down into Sheldon's desk chair, his six inch rod sticking straight up. Not even checking with Howard for approval, she straddled his body facing him, grasped his hard-on to aim it at her bald slit, and sat in his lap. As his prick slid into her wet hole, she groaned: "ohhh yeah...I needed that." Bouncing up and down on Stuart's tool, Bernadette leaned forward, reached behind her to spread her ample cheeks wide and called to Howard: "come on Howie...you know what to do."

Knowing how much she loved to have a cock in her ass, Howard spit in his hand and rubbed it on his slim six-inch hotdog. Grasping her waist, Howard shoved forward and buried his prick up her asshole in one thrust. "Oh fuck yeah," Bernadette squealed as they double-penetrated her. Howard had a difficult time staying in her ass as she bounced up and down on Stuart's lap, but they finally got into a rhythm where they were stuffing her holes together.

Emily had been clad in skimpy purple lace undies and they were now gone, leaving her totally nude. Wil complimented her on her various tattoos, including one huge ink portrait of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. Her body was very slender, but shapely and her tiny breasts seemed perfect for her. She had left a neatly trimmed triangle of red hair just about her mound that seemed to point to her slit. When Raj had ripped his boxers off, everyone who was paying attention gasped at the tool hanging between his legs. Raj's penis was as long as Bert's, but not quite as fat. Wil was sitting on Leonard's sofa, being careful to avoid Sheldon's spot, stroking his seven inch tool while watching all the activity in the room.

Seeing him all primed and ready, Emily backed up while straddling his legs. Sitting on his lap, she wiped her moist mound with her hand and slathered her juices all over Wil's prick. Raising up, she reached back, spread her skinny cheeks and lowered her ass down onto Wil's stiff rod until he nudged against her sphincter ring. Slowly she dropped down onto his lap, impaling herself on his hard-on. "Mmmm, that's good," she moaned when she was sitting firmly on his thighs. Leaning back against Wil's chest, Emily spread her legs wide and Raj knew just what to do. With his huge shaft in his hand, Raj spread his legs to get down to her height on the sofa and pushed his fat knob against her fat lips.

Incredulous that such a skinny girl could accommodate Raj's massive prick, Wil peeked around her body as Raj pressed forward and split her slit. They had been dating for awhile and she apparently was used to being violated by Raj's weapon, because she just moaned in pleasure as he slid further and further into her hole. After a couple slow, smooth strokes Raj immediately began to ram his oversized pole in and out of her pussy. Emily was obviously a bit of a masochist because she started to roughly twist and pinch her own nipples while Raj slammed into her. While Raj fucked her pussy, she was raising up and then dropping down on Wil's rod; basically butt-fucking herself.

"Come on Wil, get with it," Raj urged, "she likes it rough." Taking the hint, Wil reached around her body and started to aggressively squeeze her small breasts; kneading them so hard that his fingertips were leaving marks. While mauling her tits, he also began to thrust roughly up into her ass, lifting her body up in the air.

"Ohhh yeah, you fuckers," she screamed, "fuck my holes...pound me." They were jamming into her as hard as they could and she was loving it, her red hair flying around her head.

Bert could not believe his luck as he reached down and fondled the most perfect set of tits he had ever seen. Looking down between them, he watched as his monstrous pole slid in and out of Penny's spread slit. It just didn't seem possible that he could fit inside such a tiny hole, and he loved the way her plump lips gripped his shaft. Her blond head was rolling back and forth against the afghan, her mouth open and her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensation of her pussy being penetrated by Bert's monster. "Fuck me Bert...stretch my fucking cunt," she moaned as his shaft split her again and again.

He was virtually doing push-ups into her incredible body, raising up on his arms so as not to crush the slender blond. "Your big, fat cock feels so fucking good," Penny screeched as he fucked her as fast as he could, "fuck me Bert...fuck me." He could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing his thick rod and it was too much for him. Shoving as far up her pussy as he could, his load exploded against her womb.

"Oh God, yesss," she cried out, "I need to feel your cum in me...fill my cunt...cum in my hole." Bert pumped and pumped until his balls were empty; and then pumped some more, not wanting the moment to end.

Penny was thankful he didn't just collapse on top of her; she was afraid she wouldn't be able to breathe with his weight. The sensation of his huge log slowly sliding out of her stretched out pussy was surprisingly erotic, as Bert crawled backwards. "Thanks Penny," he drawled, "your body is incredible...it really DOES rock."

"Right back at ya, Bert," she gasped, trying to catch her breath, "your cock is amazing."

Bernadette was bouncing up and down between Howard and Stuart like a blond doll, her hair flying around her head. "Come on..fuck me harder," she demanded, and Howard started to slam into her ass as hard as he could while still keeping balance. "What's the matter with you two...are you gay," she scolded them, "fuck me like you mean it." Stuart grasped her waist and tried to lift her up and then slam her down on his rod, while Howard reamed her ass. Her large cheeks were rippling like oversize water-balloons as he pounded her sphincter. Her giant tits were flopping up and down, slapping against her chest and Stuart grabbed then in his hands as if they were handles. They were so soft and pliable that he started to knead them like stress-balls.

"What are you waiting for," she encouraged them, "cum in me...let me feel it." It was almost like they didn't dare to defy her command, and Stuart and Howard each got the most determined expression on their faces as they pounded into her holes. Stuart's mouth formed an "o" as he spurted up into her sopping slit. Howard could feel Stuart twitching inside her and began to fill her fleshy ass with his load. "Fuck yeah...just like that," Bernadette squealed and her naked body quivered between them as they filled her holes.

Wil was roughly twisting Emily's pierced nipples with his fingertips as he and Raj stuffed her holes. "That feels sooo good," she moaned as they thrust into her svelte body. Her little tits were barely more than a handful, but she absolutely loved to have them mauled and Wil was manipulating them like an expert. "Yesss, ram my holes with your cocks," she mumbled as her eyes rolled and her body trembled between them. Wil grasped her slender waist to hold her down against his groin while he began to shoot his sperm as deep up her ass as he could reach. "Oh yeah...fill my ass," she yelled as the warmth spread inside her rear tunnel.

Raj was fucking her pussy with a violent force and she directed him; "you know where I want it Raj." He quickly withdrew from her hole and immediately started to splatter her tiny breasts with his seed. Emily massaged the warm cream into her breasts as she would an expensive moisturizer. As a Dermatologist, she knew the proteins in semen were beneficial to her skin. Feeling Wil shrinking in her ass, she deftly rolled off his body and sat squarely in Sheldon's spot.

Seeing her, Raj gasped: "no...you can't sit there...Sheldon will know."

"Jeez...relax," Emily told him, "although we will have to wipe it off." She could feel Wil's cum draining from her ass and knew it must be soaking the cushion.

Penny was still laying on the afghan, her incredible long legs splayed obscenely wide and a dreamy expression on her face. The scent of sex was hanging in the room and she was still horny as she spread her legs even wider to attract attention. Emily saw Raj staring at Penny's naked body and encouraged him: "go ahead...fuck the Hell out of her." Both Raj and Wil walked over to Penny's prone body and just stared down at her, marveling at how sexy she was. She was definitely the most beautiful woman they had ever seen nude. Wil retrieved an article of clothing from the floor, not caring what it was or who it belonged to, and wiped his already hard prick.

"So, you're finally going to use that monster on me," she looked Raj in the eyes, "now you won't have to lie about it." They had once gotten naked together, but both were so drunk that nothing had happened. Raj had told anyone who would listen that they had "slept" together, and just let their imaginations fill in the blanks.

"All through the filming of Serial-Apeist 2 I kept picturing you naked," Wil admitted, "but even my imagination did not do you justice...your body is amazing." He kneeled down beside her, reached out and started to massage and knead her wonderful breasts. Laying back, they had flattened out on her chest and were an intriguing combination of being soft and yet firm. Her skin was like silk and seemed to invite him to touch her. Her breasts were such an erogenous zone for her that her ass began to undulate against the colorful afghan. Raj and Wil could see Bert's semen still dribbling out of her slit and Wil asked: "who do you want first?"

His eyes widened when she replied: "both." Grinning like children about to blow out their birthday cake candles, Wil and Raj crawled up between her splayed legs, never taking their eyes off her pink slit. They wedged their bodies between her silky thighs, not the least bit self-conscious about their naked bodies rubbing against each other; because while Penny had been with Leonard, they had all been drinking. Looking down between the valley made by her tits, Penny watched as they rubbed their crowns against her mound, coating them with Bert's sperm. They both wanted to make the moment last, but were too excited to take their time.

Holding their rods in their hands, they both pressed forward against her pliable, fleshy mound and watched in amazement as her lips spread around their heads. Her inner flesh was a neon pink as they pushed into her hole and their pricks began to disappear inside her. There was no way her slit should have spread that wide...but it did. When about two inches of each shaft was inside her, Wil and Raj looked at each other, nodded, and then shoved forward, burying their meat inside the beautiful blond. Penny's eyes opened wide and she shrieked: holy fucking crap." In one motion they had stretched the entire length of her pussy with nearly two feet of cock.

They paused, enjoying the sensation of her hot, wet tunnel gripping their shafts. Just when she thought they couldn't spread her walls any more, they both reached under her to grab a perfect ass cheek; lifted her body off the floor to get a better angle; and then shoved forward, sinking even more hard meat into her hole. "Oh my God, I love cock," she gasped as they wiggled inside her. Everyone in the room was watching Penny being violated and Bert tossed Wil a pillow from the sofa. He wedged it under her ass so they didn't have to hold her and then they both slowly began to withdraw...inch by slippery inch. When they were nearly out of her hole, they both rammed forward until their balls slapped against her ass; Raj's crown bumping her cervix.

Penny's perfect body convulsed and she screamed, "oh God yesssss...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Raj and Wil started to fuck the most perfect body they had ever seen; her magnificent tits jiggling and bouncing against her chest. With every thrust, they were stretching her hole even wider, rubbing against every nerve ending in her pussy. "Oh God...oh God," she gasped as they pounded her hole, "fuck me...fuck me...stuff my cunt." Her blond head was rolling back and forth against the afghan as she was overwhelmed with the sensation of being ravished by two men. "Your cocks feel so fucking good," she moaned as they simultaneously slid their poles in and out of her slit.

"I can't believe a vagina can stretch that far," Stuart commented to no one in particular as he watched in awe as they fucked Penny, "I know they give birth, but that's different."

"If you think that's something," Howard told him; and then whispered in his ear.

"Get out...no way," Stuart exclaimed; his eyes wide.

Howard started to massage Bernadette's shoulders as she sat in Sheldon's desk chair: "let's show him babe." Bernadette knowingly winked up at him and spread her legs wide, inviting

Stuart. Bernadette was already well lubricated as Stuart kneeled in front of her and easily slid three fingers up inside her wet pussy.

"Ohhh yeah...that's nice," Bernadette groaned as Stuart began to finger-fuck her. He soon added his pinky and looked up at Howard for approval. Howard just smiled and nodded as Stuart curled his thumb under his fingers and with surprising ease, his entire hand slid into Bernadette's hole. She was such a tiny woman that it just didn't seem possible as Stuart slid wrist-deep into her hot pussy. Her ample ass was undulating against the chair as Stuart decided to experiment and closed his fist inside her. He began to fist-fuck the tiny blond and she responded by screaming: "holy shit yeah...fuck my cunt...fuck it hard." Stuart started to open his fist, spread his fingers and tickle her vaginal wall.

He leaned forward and sucked her swollen clit into his mouth as she squealed: "holy fucking shit," and her Kegel muscles clamped down on his hand. Her surprisingly muscular thighs clamped together, squeezing his head out and trapping his hand inside her as her body trembled. Stuart's free hand immediately went to her large tits and squeezed first one and then the other. Howard just smiled as she quivered in orgasm, her eyes closed.

When her body finally relaxed and Stuart was able to withdraw his soaked hand, he looked up at Howard and nodded: "you were right...I was skeptical, but wow."

Knowing Raj's history with Penny (and how he had always lusted after her), Emily watched him enjoying himself and suddenly felt like it was a competition. Still sitting on Sheldon's spot, she ordered: "Howard, Bert get over here." Acting more like Bernadette she got up and directed Howard to sit where she had vacated. Grinning, he held his prick in his hand and pointed it at the ceiling as Emily backed up between his legs and started to lower her lithe naked body onto his lap. She had already been stretched by Raj so Howard's "hot dog" easily slid into her warm pussy as she ground her ass into his groin. "I'll bet you never thought you'd get a chance to be in this pussy; did you Clog-zilla."

She was referring to a long time ago when they had been set up on a blind date and when Howard showed up at her apartment, his stomach was so distressed that he had clogged her toilet and fled out the bathroom window as water gushed out of her bowl. She thought she felt him begin to shrink at her comment, so she reached down and fondled his scrotum to keep his attention on her body. Howard rewarded her by shoving up into her as far as he could reach. Crooking her finger at Bert, Emily hooked her fleshy lips with her fingers and stretched her slit wide. The lumbering giant dropped to his knees in front of the sofa, between her slender legs and nudged his crown against her mound.

"Fuck me, big guy," Emily invited him and Bert pushed his fat head against her lips. Grasping her trim waist with his large hands, Bert shoved forward and watched as his massive prick began to disappear into her hole along side Howard's slender tool. "Yesss," Emily groaned as Bert kept shoving until the entire length of his giant penis was buried inside her. "Oh yesss," she gasped, "fuck me...fuck me hard." Bert started to slam into her, forcing her body back into Howard. Her tiny tits jiggled up and down as the two men plowed her pussy.

Something about her red hair turned Bert on and he exclaimed: "now THIS is a great party...it totally rocks." It truly was a dream come true for the burly Geologist, as he had gotten to fuck two of the most beautiful women he had ever known. Emily just leaned back into Howard's nearly nonexistent chest as they plowed her tight hole. It seemed impossible that such a skinny girl could take that much cock, and even Bernadette was amazed. Emily's pencil eraser sized nipples had been pierced and there were small silver studs pushed through them. Bert reached out and pulled on the studs, stretching her nubs and then let them go to watch them snap back against her small mounds.

"Ohhh shit," Emily moaned, "spread my pussy...fuck me hard." Howard and Bert were more than happy to oblige and started to pound into her hot hole. Her thin legs flailed out to the sides as she climaxed and they could feel her vagina clamp down on their rods. First Bert and then Howard began to twitch inside her and Emily screeched: "yesss...do it...fill me up." They ground up into her and dumped their loads of semen deep in her belly. Bert legs began to cramp and he dropped back on his heels. He pulled out of her pussy so abruptly that an audible "pop" could be heard as he broke the vacuum. His cum sprayed all over her belly and the sofa cushion.

Now that Bert's huge log was out of her hole, Howard's small twig easily slipped out and Emily rolled over to lay against the couch. "Well somebody's going to have to clean up Sheldon's spot, and it's not going to be me," Howard commented. Bernadette just rolled her eyes while grabbing Howard's shirt from the floor and said: "just like at home."

Raj and Wil were sliding in and out of Penny's juicy pussy, enjoying every second. They both wanted to make the moment last forever as they gazed down at her perfect body beneath them. Her incredible tits were mesmerizing as they jiggled against her chest like water balloons. They were both thinking the exact same thing as they watched their hard pricks slipping in and out of her hole: "I can't believe I'm fucking Penny."

"Holy crap I love being fucked," she exclaimed as they drilled her hole. Wil ran his hands up and down her taut belly, reached down and rolled her swollen clit between his fingers. Her perfect naked body quivered and Penny gasped: "yesss...jam those cocks into me...stretch my fucking cunt." Raj and Wil felt the entire length of her vaginal wall clamp down on their pricks as her orgasm peaked. Neither man wanted the moment to end, but all they could concentrate on was shooting their cum as far up her wonderful cunt as they could. Feeling a virtual explosion inside her, Penny groaned: "holy shit yesss...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt with your seed." Pump after pump, they filled her hot hole with their sperm. "I love having a man cum inside me," she moaned.