Big Bang Theory - Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dress was of a silvery shimmering, glimmering material that sparkled when she moved. It draped over one shoulder leaving the other bare and making the men notice the absence of a bra strap. When she moved, the extreme slit on the side exposed bare skin all the way to her waist. It seemed to be molded to her body and Leonard noticed that it appeared to be held up by two pearl buttons and hooks on her other shoulder. Her silver two inch heels were just enough to tighten the muscles on her legs while not making her tower over Leonard when they danced. "You look amazing...incredible," he told her, "even more so than usual." He noticed with joy that she was wearing the necklace he had given her.

In a reference to his tux, she replied, "why thank you Mr. Bond...this is all for you." Her golden tresses were in waves cascading down over her shoulders like a blond waterfall and Leonard wanted to just stand there and look at her all night.

At this point he wasn't even positive if it was allowed, but he went ahead and hugged her anyway; covering his aggression with a: "welcome to the party." She, at least partially, answered his hesitance by holding him tightly when he tried to pull away and intimately squeezed his body into hers. When they broke their embrace, Leonard had a huge smile on his face as he went about arranging the food trays on the kitchen island. He wondered if she had felt his arousal pressing against her during their hug, and decided he didn't care one way or the other. Now that everyone was there they talked and mingled and watched the new year arrive around the world on television.

Food and snacks were being consumed along with a healthy amount of alcohol. They had started off with a couple bottles of champagne and then proceed to the hard stuff: margaritas and assorted mixed drinks. Penny turned out to be an excellent bartender. They played Charades and Pictionary using Sheldon's white-board. The alcohol was beginning to take effect and some of the guesses at Pictionary were becoming increasingly raunchy. There was always music in the background and just before midnight in New York, a slow dance spurred Penny to grab Leonard's hand and they began to slide across the floor. Her hands clasped behind his neck while his seemed to naturally drift down to just above her wonderful ass.

He was very careful not to grasp her cheeks, even though God knows he wanted to so badly. Leaning her head on his shoulder, she whispered: "go ahead...I know you want to...and I want you to." Slowly he let his hands fall down to her ass and he gently squeezed her perfectly round cheeks. They fit perfectly in his hands, as if they belonged there; and he grinned at anyone in the room who happened to notice. Bernadette and Howard, and Raj and Emily were also swaying to the music as the others were glued to the TV screen as the big crystal ball began to fall in Times Square. Everyone started to countdown: "five-four-three-two-one...Happy New Year!"

Penny hugged Leonard to her and kissed him more passionately than she had ever kissed anyone. He cradled her head with his hands, running his fingers through her soft locks. The other two couples kissed while Wil, Bert and Stuart tooted toy horns and pulled the strings on poppers that sent confetti and streamers flying around the room. "You know we have to do this again in three hours when it's New Year's here," Bert reminded everyone.

"OK by me," Leonard exclaimed while pulling the string on a popper that sent streamers onto Howard's head. Everyone started dancing around the room in different dance moves until it looked like a scene from "Charlie Brown's Christmas."

A few minutes later when everyone was just talking, eating, drinking or watching the different celebrations on the screen; Penny grasped Leonard's hand and led him out of the room and toward his bedroom. "I just wanted to talk to you alone...to clear up some things," she told him. Although she certainly seemed happy, Leonard was still leery because she had shot down his hopes before. In his bedroom, she pushed down on his shoulders to urge him to sit on the side of the bed. Kneeling (with some difficulty because her dress was so tight) she took his hands in hers, looked him in the eyes and stated: "I meant what I said Leonard...I love you. You are the sweetest, kindest, most generous person, and most unselfish lover I have ever had and I'm so sorry I kept pushing you away."

Leonard's mind was spinning and he was fighting back tears as he responded, "I love you too...I always have."

Looking around his room, Penny commented: "I hope you have some extra space in here because I'm going to be spending a lot of time here from now on." Standing back up with a gleam in her eyes, she said: "I've been waiting all this time to give you your Christmas gift...I hope you don't mind that it's a week late." Reaching up to her shoulder, she suggested: "let me unwrap it for you." Slowly she unbuttoned the two button loops on her shoulder and then just stood there as the shimmering wrap drifted down her body revealing that she was completely commando underneath. The look of astonishment and utter worship on Leonard's face was priceless as he sat on the edge of the bed utterly speechless.

He had always thought of her as an absolute goddess and this assessment was only verified by the sight of her naked body. She was perfection in his eyes. Her magnificent breasts hung slightly on her chest while being perfectly firm. Large gumdrop nipples were surrounded by elliptical pink areola that invited him to suck them. An hourglass figure topped her firm, round cheeks that tapered into endlessly long legs. Her prominent camel-toe was framed by a classic thigh gap as she stood in front of him. "Well," she asked as he stared at her nakedness.

"Oh my God," he whispered, "how did you know...it's perfect...it's what I've always wanted...and just the right size too."

"Well feel free to play with it anytime you want," she grinned as she kicked off her shoes. "Now let's make sure it fits," she joked as she slid the jacket off his arms. Leonard leaped off the bed and began to discard clothes in every direction until he was down to his tented boxers. Penny slid them down his legs and commented: "I guess someone really IS happy." Pushing him back on the bed, she grasped his shaft in both hands, guided his crown to her lips and gently lapped the pre-cum off the tip. She always thought his prick was the perfect size for her; just fat enough to stretch her pussy and just long enough to reach her cervix without feeling uncomfortable.

Leonard scooted back on the bed until his back was against the pillows and watched as Penny crawled between his legs and leaned forward. Grasping his prick in one hand and his scrotum in the other, she brought her lips down to meet his crown and slid it between them and into her warm mouth. "Mmmm nice," she mumbled as his tip hit the back of her throat. He felt her suck harder and watched her cheeks turn concave as she milked him down deep in her throat. He knew she took great pride in her oral expertise and he had to concur that she was indeed the best cocksucker he had ever had. Looking down, he couldn't see her mouth but the sight of her blond head buried in his groin was erotic enough.

She was indeed a blow-job master and he started to thrust up into her mouth. Knowing from experience that he was nearing climax, Penny raised her head off him and began to crawl up his body; one knee on each side of his torso. She didn't stop until she was straddling his shoulders with her groin just inches away from his head. Laying back against the pillow, Leonard looked up at her completely bald, smooth mound and saw that it was already beginning to gleam with her lubrication. Reaching up with his hands, he used his thumbs to push her fleshy labia apart to expose her bright pink inner flesh. Deeply inhaling her wonderful scent he watched as her inner lips began to protrude and spread out like the wings of a pink butterfly.

Noting, not for the first time, that her left labia was slightly more puffy than the right, he stuck out his tongue and lapped at the sides of her slit with just the very tip. He lapped at her plump lips like a kitten at a bowl of milk and then flattened his tongue into her opening, dragging it slowly from bottom to top. Inching his thumbs further up her hole, he gradually spread her open and thrust his tongue deeper into her sopping wet pussy. Penny's body twitched against his chest, reflecting her arousal as he continued to lap at her slit. Spreading her wider, he began to thrust his tongue deep up into her tunnel while nudging her swollen clit with his nose.

Her warm ass began to gyrate when Leonard withdrew his thumbs and inserted both forefingers up into her juicy cunt. While finger-fucking his beautiful girlfriend, he sucked her engorged nub into his mouth and gently bit down. Suddenly her body went rigid and his face was flooded with her orgasm as it flowed from her hole in a stream. "Ohhh my fucking God," she screeched so loud everyone in the living room probably heard her. Her magnificent naked body jerked and quivered as Leonard held on to her hips to keep her steady. Penny's body then went limp and she shrunk down beside him in a fetal position. "Holy shit Leonard," she whispered as she relaxed, "no one but you has ever made me squirt...before you I thought it was a myth."

"I may be a nerd, but I do my research, my Queen," he told her as he slid off the bed and retrieved a towel from his closet. When he had toweled off his face and shoulders he turned back to the bed and found Penny lying flat on her back with her incredible legs spread almost in a split.

Her eyes sparkling, Penny invited him: "time to see if it fits, or if you have to exchange me."

"When the light hits your eyes, they are like glimmering emeralds," he complimented her, "and there is nothing in the universe that could force me to exchange you...ever." He crawled onto the bed and kneeled between her wide spread legs; pausing for several seconds just to admire the sight of the most perfect naked body he would ever see. "God you're beautiful," he told her as her blond hair fell over the sides of the pillow. A warmth spread over her body as she realized he was thinking about her eyes when he was about to fuck her. Either she had lost her touch, or this man was truly in love with her...and she knew she hadn't lost her touch.

Smiling from ear to ear, she told him: "fuck me Leonard...fuck your Penny." The anticipation was overwhelming, and Penny's natural juices were dripping from her slit and running down between her delicious cheeks. Leonard began to wedge his fat crown between her lips and when he was sure his aim was true, he pushed forward and didn't stop until his balls nudged against her ass. "Ohhh yesss," Penny groaned as she felt him stretch the entire length of her hole. Her body quivered in orgasm and they just lay together savoring the sensation of the first penetration. They had, of course, made love before when they were dating; but it truly felt to Penny like he was taking her virginity.

Laying on top of her, Leonard began to nibble on her earlobe and the side of her neck; knowing it drove her crazy with desire. He gradually withdrew his prick and began to slowly fuck his gorgeous blond girlfriend, letting her feel every inch as it slid in and out. "Oh my God I love you Leonard...and I love your cock," she murmured as he drove into her. Her perfect ass gyrated against the comforter as he slid his fat shaft in and out of her wet hole. Placing his hands on either side of her naked body, he pushed up so that their locked groins were the only part of their bodies touching. Thrusting into her, he looked down at her magnificent body, making sure it's memory was burned into his brain.

Her incredible breasts had flattened out on the sides of her chest and were jiggling and wobbling to their rhythm. He leaned down and sucked her left areola into his mouth and flicked the herd nub of her nipple with his tongue. Penny loved to have her tits played with and began to squirm under him even more vigorously as he sucked her. "Ohhh yesss Leonard...fuck me baby...fuck me," she moaned. Leonard switched breasts, so as not to play favorites, and began to drive into her with increasing intensity; his balls slapping against her firm ass cheeks. Driving into her, he ground his pelvis against hers; pinching and trapping her swollen clit between them.

"Holy crap Leonard," Penny groaned as he started to slam into her hole, "fuck me baby...stretch my cunt. In Leonard's mind there was no better feeling in the world than having his prick squeezed by Penny's amazing pussy and he increased his pace and his force. She could hear his scrotum slapping against her and the squishing sounds coming from her hole as he fucked her harder and harder. Her tits were jiggling up and down on her chest like water balloons as he slid in and out. He leaned down and bit her right nipple, grinding it gently between his teeth and her nude body convulsed as her cum gushed out around the edges of her hole.

"Holy fuck yessss," she screeched, "cum in me baby...cum in me." Leonard drove forward, forcing their groins together and began to pump his load into her waiting hole. He felt like he had never had an orgasm before as he pumped and squirted into her juicy pussy. "Oh God, yessss," Penny whimpered, "fill my cunt with your seed. Fuck me Leonard...fuck me...fuck me." Their bodies thrashed together on the bed as Leonard pumped his load deep into her belly; and her pussy squeezed his rod. Leonard's whole body twitched as he filled her tunnel with his stream, and then collapsed on top of her. "I love it when you fuck me," she assured him and he slowly rolled to her side, letting his shriveling prick slip out.

They lay in bed snuggling for a few minutes and the noise from the party drifted into the room. "I forgot there were other people in the apartment," Leonard admitted, "I guess I was concentrating on something else."

"Can't imagine what," Penny grinned as she ran her hand over his deflating hard-on. "I think I'll go check out the party," she told him, "after all it is OUR party....are you coming."

"Maybe later," he said with a dreamy expression on his face, "for now I think I'll just lay here and bask in the after-glow. You go and have fun...but don't forget to come back."

"No need to worry about that," she smiled at him as she stood by the bed. After a few minutes of just standing in one place, Leonard gave her a puzzled look and suddenly he realized she was letting her pussy drain. "It's not like I have panties to soak it up," she explained as she took the towel Leonard had used and wiped her inner thighs and crotch. She didn't feel like squeezing back into her dress so she glanced around the room for something else to wear. On his last visit to the San Diego Comic-Con, he had forgotten to purchase a souvenir until the last day and the only t-shirts they had left were XXL. He bought one anyway just to prove he was there

It was still laying, folded, on his dresser and Penny grabbed it and slipped it on over her head. It was white with the big jagged Flash logo on the chest and it made a nice, roomy dress for the gorgeous blond. Her nipples looked like they were going to poke through the material and she asked him: "well...what do you think."

"I never realized how much I loved the Flash," he stated as she did a pirouette to model it.

Reaching for the door handle, she blew him a kiss and told him: "be back in a while...love ya." Opening the door, she hadn't realized how raucous the noise from the living room had become. Rounding the hallway, she was met with a huge surprise as everyone of her friends was in some stage if undress. Howard, Raj and Stuart were bare-chested; while Wil and Bert were wearing only their boxers. Emily and Bernadette had stripped to their bra and panties.

Howard spotted Penny first and yelled: "hey Penny...where've you been...nice shirt, by the way." Every male in the living room stared at her chest as her magnificent breasts wobbled freely under the t-shirt.

Giggling uncontrollably and obviously wasted, Bernadette shouted out: "it's Penny...where so you think she's been...on her back."

It was obvious that everyone in the room was completely drunk and Penny asked: "what's going on."

"We're playing strip-Jenga," Bert told her, "wanna play." Knowing that she had lost her buzz, Penny quickly reached for the pitcher of margaritas and poured herself a large glass. Still horny from her session with Leonard, and becoming more so as she saw all the near-naked bodies, Penny drank from her glass and nodded her head in the affirmative. "All right," he shouted, "your turn."

Just as he said that, Bernadette knocked over the tower and exclaimed: "oh shit." Without hesitation, she reached behind her, unclasped her bra and let the straps slide down her arms. Everyone in the room let out a deep breath as Bernadette's mammoth breasts flopped out on her chest. They were 34 D and on her tiny body they seemed gigantic.

Bert called out: "I'm playing Penny next," and everyone backed away from the coffee table to let them play. Bert was a huge man, at least six foot five and his entire body was covered with a virtual carpet of hair. Penny thought he looked like a bear as they each pulled little wooden pieces from the tower. It turned out that he was an excellent player and yelled: "sweet," when Penny collapsed the tower of wood. Horny and proud of her body, she grasped the hem of the t-shirt and peeled it off over her head. Every male in the room sucked in their breath as her incredible nude body was revealed. "You got a rockin' bod," Bert exclaimed, "get it...rockin', because I'm a Geologist."

"I get it, Bert," Penny told him and then suggested, "I showed you mine; how about showing me yours."

"Hell yeah," Bert agreed and shoved his boxers to the floor. Now it was the females turn to gasp as they stared at Bert's huge tool. It was over a foot long and as fat as his wrist as it waved at them.

"Holy crap, Bert," Penny gasped, "looks rock hard too. Get it...rock. I'll tell ya what...how about we play again and if you win I'll let you fuck me with that monster."

"What if you win," Bert wanted to know.

"Then I get to fuck YOU," she winked. The atmosphere in the room had changed dramatically as the game began. Everyone was rubbing their crotches as they watched the two players slide the wooden pieces through the tower. About five moves in, Penny "accidently" knocked it over and shrugged her shoulders as everyone moved back to give them room. Wil grabbed the afghan off the back of Penny's sofa and tossed it on the living room floor. Completely naked, Penny lay back on the blanket and spread her incredible legs wide, inviting Bert between them. The men in the room would never admit it to their significant-others, but Penny was without a doubt the most magnificent nude woman they had ever seen and they all crowded around to watch.

"Is she really going to do it," Raj whispered to Howard, as they both stared wide-eyed.

"Holy shit she's beautiful," Stuart commented to Wil as they massaged their groins.

Kneeling, Bert crawled up between her thighs as Penny reached down and spread her lips wide. All the males leaned in trying to look up her hole as Bert rubbed his crown against her juicy slit. "Don't worry, I'm already wet," Penny assured him, "go ahead and fuck me Bert." With the proverbial shit-eating-grin on his face, Bert pushed against her slit and everyone in the room crowded around to watch her lips spread wider and wider. While she held herself open, Bert grasped her trim waist and shoved forward. "Ohhh fuck," Penny groaned as his bulbous crown plowed through her opening and entered her pussy.