Big Bang Theory - Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Wil and Raj nodded at each other and Wil answered for both of them: "we love it too." When they finally began to shrivel, the two men backed away and stood up; watching their combined semen dribble out of Penny's hole. She reached out, grabbed the nearest article of discarded clothes she could find, and blotted her slit while wiping the drooling cum off her thighs when she stood.

Finding Leonard's shirt, she slipped it over her head and declared: "this was a lot of fun, but I've got the sweetest man in the world waiting for me."

As she disappeared around the corner of the hall, Stuart yelled after her: "hey it's almost midnight in California."

Opening Leonard's bedroom door, she found him sitting on the side of his bed and he told her: "I was just coming to get you...it's almost midnight."

"I know lover," she seductively winked at him, "let's go watch it on TV and then I have another surprise for you." Watching her incredible breasts wobble under his t-shirt, Leonard reached for his old ratty red robe that he had since high school, cinched it at the waist and followed her to the living room.

"You're just in time," Howard announced, "looking dashing there, Leonard." It seemed to Leonard that everyone in the living room was buttoning or adjusting their clothing as the countdown to New Years began. As before, the couples kissed while Stuart, Bert and Wil blew horns.

Leonard whispered in Penny's ear: "I think this is going to be the best year of my life...thanks to you."

She whispered back: "I really need a shower, but I don't want to monopolize your bathroom. A lot of people here have consumed a lot of fluids, so I'm going to my apartment now." Seeing the disappointed expression on his face, she grasped his hand and added: "I could really use some help soaping me up." Grinning from ear to ear, Leonard let her pull him across the hall to 4B. Following the sway of her wonderful ass, he watched her toss his shirt over her head as they entered the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower. He lost the robe as quickly as he could and they both stepped into the tub as the warm water struck their bodies.

Penny grabbed the bottle of body-wash and Leonard held out his hands in anticipation. Squirting the jasmine scented soap into his hands, Penny leaned back against the wall and let the water cascade down her magnificent naked body. Every time Leonard saw her perfect nude body, it took his breath away, and this occasion was no different. He just stood there staring and Penny smiled, knowing the effect she had on him. Finally he reached out and made contact with her perfect breasts, sliding his slippery hands all over her chest and stomach. He was fascinated by the way her gumdrop nipples snapped back like springs when he flicked them with his thumbs.

He soaped her smooth shoulders and arms before continuing to her wide hips. Penny spread her legs as he kneeled between them and ran his soapy hands up and down her silky thighs. "Mmmm," she quietly moaned as his hands grazed her plump mound and he scrubbed her slit. "Clean me good lover...I'm a dirty girl," she gasped as two of his fingers found their way into her opening. As he wiggled them around inside her, Penny felt her knees weaken and if she had not been leaning against the wall, she would have collapsed into the tub. Wanting to give him the full effect of her magnificent soapy body, she reluctantly turned to face the shower wall and left him eye-level with her incredible ass.

Squirting more body-wash on his hands, Leonard cupped her perfect cheeks, then spread them wide so he could give her a thorough scrubbing. Kneading her mounds of slippery flesh, he ran his hands up and down her long slick legs, noticing through her thigh gap that her plump labia had spread out. When he stood to wash her back and shoulders, Penny could feel his hard-on slapping against her ass and she reacted as he hoped she would. She bent forward, presenting her delectable ass to him, bracing her hands on the rim of the tub. "I need to be cleaned deep inside," she teased him by wriggling her cheeks back and forth.

Grinning, Leonard grasped his prick in his soapy hand, rubbed his crown up and down her juicy slit and then pushed forward. Grasping her slim waist in his hands, he didn't stop pushing until his groin nudged against her cheeks and his dick was buried up her pussy. "Ohhh God yesss," she groaned as she pushed her ass back trying to get even more meat inside her, "your cock feels so fucking good." Leonard began to fuck his dream-girl, sliding his fat prick in and out of her slippery hole. Leonard ran his hands up and down her silky back, occasionally slapping her wonderful ass while watching his shaft slide into her opening. "Fuck me baby...fuck me...stretch my little cunt," she moaned.

As she leaned over the tub, he could see her incredible tits flopping under her, inviting his attention. Grasping the perfectly soft orbs in his hands, Leonard kneaded and squeezed her spongy flesh. Trapping her gumdrop nipples between his fingers, he pinched them until she moaned. Penny started to slam her ass back into him, driving his rod deeper into her belly. "I love having you inside me," she gasped as another orgasm caused her vaginal muscles to contract. He began to fuck her harder and grasped her waist to steady them, pulling her perfect naked body back against him. As the warm water cascaded down her smooth skin, Penny pleaded: "fuck me baby...fuck me...fuck your girlfriend."

Leonard loved her and he knew he was fucking the most beautiful body he would ever see; but when she called herself his girlfriend, it sent him over the top. He rammed his hard meat into her pussy and his hot load sprayed against her womb. "Ohhh God, yessss," Penny squealed, "cum in me baby...fill my cunt with your seed." Her nude body quivered and twitched as he held her tight against him, emptying his balls inside her. "Mmmmm God," she gasped, "I love having you cum inside me, baby." Leonard smiled as he thrust up into her and rubbed his hands over her smooth cheeks. When he was done. he slowly backed away and watched as his load began to seep out of her slit and dribble down her thighs.

"You are such a dirty girl," he grinned, as Penny stood up and faced him, "now I'm going to have to soap you up all over again."

Pretending to pout, Penny told him: "I'm sorry baby; I've been a bad, dirty girl. I think I need to be spanked."

Leonard looked up toward the heavens and declared: "Happy New Year."

(Thank you for reading my story. Nothing is perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. I welcome all encouraging and positive comments.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers