Big Bang Theory - Leonard's Accident

Story Info
Leonard in a car crash & Penny despairs.
11.9k words
4.58
9.8k
15

Part 13 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

A stand-alone story

shaggy77

(fictional story about fictional characters)

Leonard Hofstadter left CalTech early that day to run a couple errands, telling his roommate Sheldon that he would have to get a ride home with their friend Raj. The next day was his neighbor's birthday and he wanted to get Penny something special as a gift. Although she had broken up with him (again) a few months ago, they were still friends and he still held out hope for a romantic future with her. She was the girl of his dreams and he wasn't ready to give up. Even if they never got back together, he still cared for her and wanted to see that heart-melting smile on her face on her birthday. He had gotten her a humorous card; he wanted it to be a romantic one, but knew it would be inappropriate given their current relationship.

Then he had stopped at a renowned spa and purchased a gift certificate for a deluxe spa treatment. He knew she would love to be pampered for a whole day; as the package was all inclusive. She would enjoy the manicure/pedicure and the sauna/whirlpool combo. He tried hard not to imagine her magnificent body immersing in the warm mineral water. As he paid for the spa-day, he was reminded of his devotion to Penny by the raised circle in his wallet; the outline of the engagement ring he had purchased for her about a year earlier, when he was certain their relationship was headed in that direction.

He filled out the card and wanted to sign it "Love Leonard," but settled with "your friend Leonard," before slipping the gift certificate inside. Putting it on the seat of his car, he drove toward home when suddenly his world went black. A drunk driver had run a STOP sign and t-boned the driver's side of Leonard's car. His side airbag had not deployed and Leonard's head shattered his rolled up window.

At the hospital, they looked through his wallet for identification, found his CalTech employee card and contacted the university. Sheldon's name was listed as the person to inform in case of emergency and he was soon in route with Howard as chauffeur. Howard, of course, called Bernadette and she contacted Penny. Penny still cared deeply for Leonard and also rushed to the hospital. The only reason she had broken it off with him was because she knew he was rushing into a commitment too fast for her, and she wasn't ready. The truth was, she was panicked at the thought of him being harmed. Sheldon pushed his way past the nurses in the lobby and found Leonard still in the Emergency Room. The entire side of Leonard's face was covered with blood-soaked gauze and Sheldon fought the urge to vomit.

Leonard had suffered a severe concussion and was in and out of consciousness, but the cuts, although numerous, were fairly minor. The profuse blood was due to the numerous glass lacerations. X-rays would determine he had four broken ribs and a dislocated left knee. He was lucky, according to the police. They also told Sheldon that, in what is usually the case, the drunk driver had walked away without a scratch. His eyes fluttering open, Leonard was terrified as his world was blood red, as seen through the gauze. He had no idea what condition he was in, just that it even hurt to breathe.

Seeing Sheldon hovering over him like a giant praying mantis, Leonard spoke: "Sheldon...you have to promise to do something for me if I don't make it." Just as he began to speak, Penny rushed to the room and paused just outside when she heard him talking to Sheldon. She wanted to give the friends time alone, just in case it was the last time. Sheldon nodded his head and Leonard continued: "please tell Penny that since the moment we met, I have been in love with her and will be until I die." He then drifted off into unconsciousness and Penny burst into tears.

She stumbled into the room and Sheldon said: "I guess you heard. I think Leonard thought he was dying even though the medical evidence indicates otherwise."

Still sobbing uncontrollably, Penny's eyes showed relief at Sheldon's diagnosis, and she sobbed: "he sure looks awful...are you sure."

"Yes, the doctor told me their main concern was his concussion; which is considerable. They are going to watch him closely for the next twenty-four hours," Sheldon informed her. The nurse shooed them out of the ER, telling them they were moving his gurney to ICU and they could visit him for a few minutes when they got him settled. They went out to the waiting room where the rest of the gang had gathered and explained the situation. Since there was nothing to be done, everyone except Sheldon and Penny went home. Sheldon handed Penny a blue envelope: "here, this has your name on it. The police officer investigating the accident gave me this and Leonard's laptop. They were on the front seat of his car, which they were impounding for safe keeping."

Her eyes were already puffy from crying, and they would only get more so when she opened the card. She knew immediately why he had written "your friend Leonard" instead of something more intimate and it made her even more sad. Sitting back in the uncomfortable chair, her mind began to put the clues together about the location of the exclusive spa, and where Sheldon had told her the accident took place. She just knew that the last thing he had done before the accident was purchase her birthday gift. "You sweet, sweet little man," she mumbled to herself as tears streamed down her rosy cheeks.

Sheldon asked the nurse at the admitting desk if he could see Leonard, and was told that only family could visit in the Intensive Care Unit. "But I'm his roommate...he's my little buddy...he has no family in California," he whined; to no avail. The nurse told him that maybe tomorrow, if he was transferred into a regular room.

When Sheldon reluctantly visited the restroom, Penny waited until the nurse's attention was diverted and slipped past the desk and into Leonard's room. Seeing him hooked up to various machines and the red-tinted gauze on his face, a fresh round of tears streaked her face. Kissing his forehead, she whispered: "I love you my little Ewok, and I'm never letting you go." Very carefully she crawled up onto the bed beside him and put her arms around him. In a few minutes, the ICU nurse made her rounds and was astonished to find Penny there. When she asked if Penny was family, she answered: "no not yet, but we're going to be married."

"Oh congratulations; then that beautiful ring must be yours," Nurse Althea remarked; and then held her hand over her mouth like she had just inadvertently revealed a secret.

"What ring," Penny exclaimed, trying not to let on how shocked she was.

"When they brought him in, we went through his wallet for identification and blood type...standard practice...and there was a beautiful diamond ring. Don't worry it's still there in the wallet. To be honest, given the amount of blood on his head, we wondered if he was an organ donor. Thankfully we were way premature on that. Sorry, though, you're not a relative yet, so you can't stay...hospital policy."

Stunned, Penny made her way to the visiting room and sat down beside Sheldon. Thoughts were spinning through her head, but one fact kept coming to the forefront: she was in love with Leonard. They sat in silence in the waiting room for about another hour when Penny broke down crying again: "he wouldn't have been there if he hadn't stopped to get me a birthday present."

"So that's why he left work early," Sheldon stated, "and left me to ride home with Koothrappali. Now I'll have to ride to work with him for a few days probably. I can't stand his incessant chatter; at least Leonard was usually silent. Leonard is so selfish."

"WHAT," she exploded, "for someone so smart, you don't seem to grasp the concept of selfish. What you do is selfish...always expecting Leonard to drive you everywhere and never once even saying thank you. He is the most unselfish person I know. He's always thinking of others. You are so clueless."

Sheldon sat there stunned and was about to respond when Raj and Howard came walking in. "We know how upset you guys are so we were thinking it might not be a good idea for you to drive. Would you like a lift home," Howard asked.

Calmly, Sheldon answered: "it may be a good idea to take Penny home...I think it's that time of the month. I think I'll stay here a little longer. I'll call you for a ride."

"I'm sure you will," Howard mumbled as the three walked away. "I take it there's no change in Leonard," he asked Penny.

"No. Sheldon is such an ass sometimes," she stated.

"Sometimes," Howard agreed, "I'd say in any equation, that's a constant. It was still evening, and Howard suggested: "I don't know if you're hungry but we were thinking of getting something to eat."

It was true she had not eaten since some juice for breakfast, but food really didn't appeal to her. "Well we could stop someplace where we could get a drink...at least then Raj could talk to me." They pulled over at the next inviting neighborhood bar & grill. Penny was still in her hated Cheesecake Factory uniform, so she at least shed the stupid vest. The guys ordered the traditional wings and a couple beers; while Penny started out with a margarita...and then another...and so forth. On her empty stomach, the alcohol hit her like a hammer and she was soon lightheaded. "It's all my fault," she began to sob, "he was getting me a birthday present."

"It was an accident," Raj consoled her, "it could have happened at any time. I'm sure he will be fine...you mustn't blame yourself." After another round, they left, Penny leaning against Raj for support.

Driving home, they passed Howard's home and when Penny noticed, he explained, "yeah, Ma's in Miami visiting my aunt, so I'm bunking with Raj tonight."

Her speech slurred, Penny suggested: "I really don't feel like being alone tonight...could I crash on your couch, Raj."

He and Howard gave each other a sideways look, and Raj responded: "of course...anytime." Mental exhaustion coupled with the abundant alcohol consumption was taking it's toll on Penny and she curled up in a ball in the back seat. Howard turned around and leered at the incredible blond as her skirt rode up so high on her milky thighs that he was sure he could see the roundness of her ass cheek. They helped her up to Raj's apartment and the activity seemed to revive her, at least temporarily, because when they were all sitting on the sofa, she couldn't stop talking.

"What's wrong with me," she wondered, "I find the perfect guy and I push him away. Leonard is so kind and thoughtful; and he never takes me for granted. He has always been there for me, and never judged me."

"There is nothing wrong with you," Raj assured her, "and you know Leonard would take you back in a heartbeat."

"Yeah, nothing at all wrong with you," Howard agreed as he began to rub her shoulders.

Her mind confused with jumbled thoughts she replied: "Do you really think he would take me back...ooo that feels good. Raj, do you have anything to drink?"

"I have some wine, but do you really think you should," he inquired.

"The lady wants some wine," Howard winked at him and Raj poured Penny a glass of white wine. She had unbuttoned two more of her blouse buttons at work, her way of inviting larger tips, and when she leaned over even slightly, they could see an expanse of her wonderful cleavage and the fact that she was wearing just a skimpy lace bra.

Relaxing as Howard massaged her shoulders, she kicked off her flats and put her feet up on Raj's coffee table. "Leonard used to rub my feet after work," she mused and Raj took it as a cue to kneel down, take her right foot onto his lap and start to rub and massage the bottom. "Ooo thank you, that feels so good," she moaned. As she sipped her second glass of wine, Raj began to work his way up her leg; past her calf and up to her silky thigh. It just seemed like the natural progression as Howard, standing behind her, leaned way over the sofa and boldly slid his hands down her chest until they slipped under her bra and he was cupping the most perfect breasts he would ever get his hands on.

Completely under the influence now, Penny groaned: "mmmm," and wiggled her foot against Raj's crotch. "Oh my," she exclaimed as her toes traced the outline of his sizeable erection. She subconsciously spread her legs as Raj added his other hand to massage both her smooth thighs; just grazing her silky panties with his fingers. Howard was brazenly rolling her gumdrop sized nipples between his fingers as her body twitched against the sofa. Reluctantly, Howard slid his hands out of her blouse and slowly undid the remaining buttons; afraid to go too fast for fear of alarming her. When it was completely unbuttoned, he moved each side apart exposing her lacey pale blue bra.

Satisfied that he hadn't broken the mood, Howard reached inside her bra once again, cupped her wonderous tits and lifted them out of their confines. Looking down at them from behind her, he thought they were even more magnificent than he had anticipated. Firm and yet soft, her dark pink nipples were surrounded by lighter pink elliptical areola that were like painted on targets. He began to gently knead and caress them, feeling his erection straining against his tight pants. Penny had her eyes closed as Raj added his other hand and started to run them up and down her silky thighs, marveling at how soft and smooth they were. Her Cheesecake Factory skirt was now bunched up around her waist and they could both see her matching blue panties.

Happy that he could now talk to her, Raj praised her: "Penny you are so beautiful." Penny was drunk, and now horny, a perfect combination for the guys. With her incredible long legs propped up on the coffee table, Raj kneeled between them and continued to massage her thighs. She allowed him to slowly slide her flimsy panties down her legs until he pulled them off over her feet; sneaking a sniff before discarding them on the floor. Sitting back on his heels, Raj just stared at her totally bald, puffy mound before leaning in and inhaling her intoxicating scent. While Howard massaged her twin peaks, Raj slid his thumbs into her slit and spread her lips. "My father is a gynecologist, but I bet he's never seen anything this beautiful," he told Howard.

They both had countless wet-dreams about the gorgeous blond and never in their wildest imagination thought they would ever actually see her naked; let alone have their hands on her body. Penny's inner flesh was vivid pink and soaking wet as Raj dove forward and buried his face in her crotch. With his nose tickling her clit, he slid his tongue inside her and her body squirmed. Penny needed a distraction from her worries and she knew what the perfect remedy was...she needed to be fucked. When she began to speak, they both feared their fun was over; but were shocked to hear her say: "listen, I need to ask you something...would you guys please fuck me."

After what seemed like an eternity where Raj and Howard just stared at each other with their mouths open; Howard attempted to casually reply (but his voice wavered with excitement): "I think that could be arranged...you know, as a favor to you."

Raj stood up, grasped her hand and led her to his bedroom. As he was throwing back the comforter, revealing burgundy shaded silk sheets, Penny was letting her blouse slip off her graceful shoulders and shoving her bunched skirt down her long legs. She was now completely nude and she crawled up the bed and lay back against the soft pillows. When she invitingly spread her marvelous legs wide, Howard and Raj seemed to have a contest as to who could shed their clothes the quickest. Raj won and when Penny saw what was hanging between his legs, she gasped: "holy crap on a cracker, Raj...where have you been hiding that."

His huge prick waved between his caramel colored thighs like an anaconda. It must have been a foot long and as fat as a Coke bottle, with a bulbous tennis-ball sized head. He jumped on the bed before Howard and as he crawled up the bed between her legs all he could think of was how incredibly beautiful she was. The dark red sheets framed her flawless naked body and he thought he was going to swoon as he realized that in a few minutes he was going to fuck the girl of his dreams. Her legs were spread so wide that her pink slit had begun to open and he could see droplets of her lubrication trickling down between her round cheeks.

Reaching down with both hands, Penny grasped his prodigious shaft and aimed it at her opening. Even her large Nebraska farm-girl hands could not encircle Raj's prick and Penny's chest was heaving with anticipation. Pushing against her slit, Raj watched as his crown spread her fleshy lips and flattened out against her slit. Pushing as hard as he could, he still could not gain penetration. Raj grasped her taut waist and pulled her toward him as he shoved forward; and suddenly he was inside her. Penny knew her labia were stretched farther than ever before and held her breath as Raj slowly slid up inside her pussy. Raj looked down between their bodies as his dark prick slid slowly up into her, inch by inch.

"Holy shit," he thought, "my penis is inside Penny's pussy...I'm fucking Penny." With that thought in mind, he forcefully shoved forward and buried his pole all the way up her tight hole.

Her body quivering, Penny gasped: "oh my God, Raj...your cock is so fucking big." She had never been so full of cock as he was spreading her hole wider than it had ever been. "Fuck me Raj...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." He just held inside her without moving, because he knew he was already on the verge of losing it. He couldn't believe how tight and warm her pussy was; even better than he had imagined all those nights when he was masturbating. After a few seconds, he began to withdraw very slowly until just his crown was left inside her. Penny could feel her hole contracting as he slid out and felt empty until, without warning, he rammed the entire monstrous shaft back up her cunt.

He started to fuck the beautiful blond as hard as he had always wanted to; his prick sliding in and out of her wonderful hole, and making squishy sounds as he penetrated her sopping wet slit. Her incredible tits had flattened out on the sides of her chest and were bouncing up and down to their rhythm. "Fuck me...fuck me...your cock feels so good," she moaned as she thrust her groin up to meet his strokes.

They had both forgotten all about Howard; who had amused himself by taking pictures with his phone; until he jumped up on the bed beside them and exclaimed: "hey...what about me." They both stopped and glared at the interruption. Penny nearly burst out laughing at the sight of Howard kneeling next to Raj with his six inch hot-dog in his hand; looking like he was going to cry.

Looking at Raj, her inebriated mind not functioning at full speed, Penny finally suggested: "flip us over, Raj." Reading her mind, he wrapped both arms around her perfect naked body and flipped them so that now Penny was on top...still impaled on Raj's horse-cock. Laying down on Raj, Penny glanced at Howard and stated: "well...you've been admiring my ass since we met...get busy." She wouldn't have suggested anal sex if Howard's penis had been larger; but figured she could endure his slender rod. Howard's eyes grew as wide as one of Sheldon's pocket-watches as he climbed between their legs. She was right, he had been staring at her wonderous ass for years and now it was his for the taking.

Using his thumbs, he spread her firm cheeks until her brown hole was visible and then nudged his crown against it. It was already lubricated by the fluids that had seeped out of her pussy and Howard wasted no time in shoving forward. "Ohhh," Penny groaned when she felt him penetrate her sphincter ring and slide into her asshole. Howard grasped the sides of her waist and pushed forward until he was buried in her ass. When he felt Raj begin to slide out of her pussy, Howard did the same to her ass; and then they began to fuck her holes simultaneously. Penny had never felt the sensation of having both her holes fucked at the same time; she had never been with two men before.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers