Big Bang Theory - Leonard's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make any promises you can't keep," he laughed, "I'll let you know when it's too much." Looking down at his gorgeous girlfriend; no...fiancée; he reminded himself how lucky he was.

Holding him in her hand, Penny touched his head to her juicy slit and very slowly spread her fleshy lips with his crown. Once he was inside her, she began to lower herself onto his fat pole. Carefully she impaled herself on his large shaft, feeling it stretch her tunnel as she slid down. When she was sitting on his groin, she closed her eyes and moaned: "your cock feels sooo good inside me." Wiggling her ass against his groin, getting every inch inside her, Penny slowly began to raise up and then slide back down; fucking herself with Leonard's pole. Looking down between them, he watched mesmerized as his slippery prick reappeared and then disappeared up inside her pussy. He was in heaven.

She leaned forward to give him easier access to her wobbling breasts and he responded by cradling, then kneading her perfect, silky mounds; rubbing her nips with his thumbs. He sucked her gumdrop nipple into his mouth, bit down, pulled it forward and then let it go to watch it snap back against her soft flesh. As she gently bounced up and down on his hard meat, squishy sounds coming from their crotches, he alternated between her hard nubs; sucking and biting. Slowly, carefully, Leonard began to thrust up into her; meeting her bounces, their bodies slapping together. He was in pain, but it was worth it: he was fucking the girl of his dreams.

Savoring the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, Penny leaned closer so that she could kiss him. After about six "Mississippi's" he started to nibble on her inviting earlobe and then the side of her neck. He had been with her enough times to know her erogenous zones, and he was hitting the target. "Oh God, Leonard," she moaned, "fuck me baby...shove that big cock up my cunt." As much as it hurt, while nipping at her neck, Leonard reached behind her and grasped her perfect cheeks in his hands; squeezing them and spreading them wide. Stretching his arms as far as the pain allowed, he managed to finger her warm sphincter hole as he thrust up into her pussy.

Grinding his pelvic bone against hers and trapping her swollen clit between them, he felt her vaginal walls convulse around him and suddenly his groin was sopping wet. "Oh my fucking God," she moaned; trying to stifle a scream; "I love your cock...fuck me baby...fuck me." Feeling her squeeze his fat pole, Leonard began to shoot his load of semen deep into her belly. "Yesss baby...cum in me...fill my cunt with your seed. Oh my God I love fucking you." He seemed to pump into her forever. Penny began to wonder if it was the first time he had cum since the last time they were together; which was months ago; she liked to think that it was.

They both shoved against each other and held each other tight until their orgasms subsided. Penny wanted to just collapse on top of him, but didn't want to hurt him, so she gingerly lifted her right leg over him; letting his shrinking cock slide out of her hole; and lay against his right side. "I love you Leonard Hofstadter, and I can't believe you made me squirt again," she confessed. "You know I should probably get dressed...Nurse Althea will be making rounds soon."

"I love you too," he told her, his eyes watering as he attempted to hide it. Watching her slip her dress over the most magnificent body he would ever see, he assured her: "you are the most beautiful woman in the universe." She quickly went to work cleaning both of them and emptied the pan in the bathroom. "You don't have to take tomorrow off," he told her, "Raj offered to give me a ride home. I'll let you know how long it takes me to get up three flights of stairs with this cumbersome brace on my leg; and he gestured to the nearly full-length brace sitting in the corner. I do hope you stop by after work...I'll have the guys pick up food for us."

"Listen to you worrying about me," she answered, "of course I'll stop by. I'm going to take such good care of you. As a matter of fact, you can stay with me in my apartment if you want...after all, we are engaged now...even though I have yet to see the rumored ring."

He knew she was ribbing him, but he answered: "I just thought it would be much more romantic if I gave it to you when I could actually get down on one knee. If I stay in my apartment, I think it would give me the perfect opportunity to really annoy Sheldon...you know...payback. Maybe I could get a bell to ring for service; and I don't want to impose on you...yet. You might realize you really don't want to be that close to me."

"Listen to me my little Ewok; I have never told a man I loved him before. I find myself thinking of how our future will be; so don't worry about me getting tired of you," she reassured him, "and besides, we are the perfect fit...if you know what I mean."

"Would you get my pants out of the closet," he asked.

She handed him his pants and while he was fiddling with them, she slipped on her shoes. When she looked up, he had extended his arm and in his fingers was a gorgeous diamond ring. "Penny...will you marry me," he asked.

Tears welling up, she responded: "oh my God...yes."

It turned out the doctor was prophetic in his diagnosis that the brain is still a mystery. In the coming weeks, Leonard found that mysteriously he could speak fluent Mandarin and that his math skills far surpassed those of his roommate. In the next three years he would win two separate Nobel prizes: one in Applied Physics for his work with lasers; and the other in Theoretical Physics for his work on Dark Matter. One of the first things he did with his prize money was to hire a high-powered agent for Penny; who proceeded to find her regular, very profitable work in television commercials, and guest appearances on numerous TV shows. She never became the next Meryl Streep, but she was recognized everywhere she went and very happy in her life with Leonard.

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Comments are always appreciated and encouraged.)