Big Bang Theory - Leonard's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God that feels amazing," she groaned as they all thrust up inside her. Looking down she was mesmerized at the two pricks slamming in and out of her pussy. "How can my little cunt stretch that far," she wondered as all three men pounded her holes, "however it does it...I sure am glad." They began to fuck her so hard that her body was lifted up off the floor, suspended between the three burly workers as they thrust up inside her holes. Her incredible tits bounced up and down, slapping against her chest as their cocks stretched her. The harder they fucked her; the harder she wanted them to fuck her. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me harder," she screeched, her blond hair thrashing back and forth in Glen's face.

Watching her perfect breasts flopping in front of his face, Bob was the first to lose control and he started to pump his load into her juicy pussy. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned, "cum in me...fill my cunt," as his hot wad squirted inside her. His twitching triggered Glen to flood her ass with his warm lube as he reached around and squashed her tits in his hands. While they were holding still and pumping into her, Larry continued to slide in and out of her pussy and the sensation was incredible. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me," Penny screamed. Bob backed away and let his shriveling prick slide out of her hole, leaving Larry alone. Glen bent his knees and pulled his slender meat out of her ass before wriggling his way to the side and leaving her leaning against the table edge.

Although she "only" had one cock in her now, Larry's fat shaft was still enough to keep her pussy stretched. He tool advantage of being her sole lover by grasping her wonderful cheeks and lifting her up onto the table. As soon as she was sitting on the edge, Penny wrapped her long sensual legs around Larry's waist and pulled him against her. He began to fuck her so hard the table moved across the floor. Penny leaned back against Norman's shirt, closed her eyes and just enjoyed the overwhelming feeling of being fucked. He ground his pelvis against hers and pushed into her as hard as he could.

"Fuck me...fuck me with your big black cock," she squealed; and then felt the familiar sensation of a man cumming in her cunt. "Ohhh God...yesss."

As Larry pulled his log out of her hole, Norman remarked: "wow, look at that cunt...we really stretched her." They all stared at Penny's crotch as she lay back against the table, relaxing. Her slit was wide open and showed no signs of closing. Norman got a wicked idea and used his hand to wipe the stream of cum that was flowing out of her open pussy. When it was completely slick, he cupped his thumb under his extended fingers and started to slide his fingers up into Penny's spread hole. The slippery fingers slid in easily and when he got to the bunched knuckles he simply shoved a little harder and suddenly his whole hand was inside her pussy.

Once inside her hole, he watched with fascination as her fleshy labia closed around his thick wrist. Once her hole had swallowed his hand, Norman closed his fingers to make a giant fist and he began to fuck her. "Oh my fucking God," Penny shrieked as he slid his closed fist up inside her wrist deep. His massive knobby fist was spreading her vaginal walls to their extreme and she wailed: "holy crap...stretch my cunt...stretch me." Raising her head and looking down, she was astounded at the sight of his thick black wrist sliding in and out of her hole. He was tickling every nerve inside her and Penny's naked body shivered and thrashed as she climaxed.

"Oh my God...fuck my cunt...stretch my hole," she groaned as he opened his fist and wiggled his fat fingers around inside her. Norman closed his fist again and purposely yanked his hand all the way out of her, marveling at the way her slit stretched when his closed fist pulled out. "Oh my God," she screamed as he spread her labia farther than they had ever been, "your fist is so fucking big." Quickly, he extended his fingers again and slid his hand up into her pussy; twisting it first one way and then the other. "That feels so fucking good in my cunt," Penny gasped as he fist-fucked the gorgeous blond. Norman leaned into her crotch, sucked her engorged clit into his mouth and Penny's legs shot out to the sides, her toes curled as her body shook with pleasure.

When Norman slid his soaking wet hand out of her slit, Penny's body just collapsed against the table, like it was melting. Completely spent, she just lay there, her legs spread obscenely wide with mixed juices literally dripping out of her pussy. Glen retrieved a clean bar towel and draped it over her nude body; it just seemed like the thing to do. After a few minutes to recover, they all got dressed and they asked Penny where they could drop her off. She weakly told them: "my car is at the hospital." She didn't specify which hospital, so they just assumed it was the nearest and let her off at the parking lot entrance.

Larry began to stuff something in her skirt pocket, saying: "you said it was your birthday so we took up a collection." They had added to her dance tips and she later counted out $200. Luckily it was the correct hospital and after searching for her car, she curled up in the backseat for about two hours of needed sleep. It wasn't that she consciously didn't drive because of the alcohol...she was just too tired to drive. When she woke up, it was just beginning to get light over the horizon. Apartment 4B was a welcome sight and Penny dragged herself into her bedroom and collapsed onto her bed. She wasn't scheduled to work that night, so the plan was to get some sleep and wake up whenever; then go to the hospital and hopefully receive some good news.

Of course things never seem to go according to plans and about 10 AM she was awakened by the familiar annoying sound of: knock, knock, knock, "Penny,"...knock, knock, knock, "Penny,"...knock, knock, knock, "Penny." Forcing herself to shuffle to the living room and open the door; she just stared at Sheldon. "We have to go to the hospital...they have news about Leonard." She made Sheldon wait while she rushed a shower and put on clean clothes, and they made it to the hospital in record driving time. When they arrived at the hospital, the ICU nurse let them into Leonard's room where the doctor was studying one of the machines hooked up to Leonard.

He looked so sweet and helpless laying there, that Penny nearly burst into tears, but was saved when the doctor began to speak. "Good news...he's showing rapidly increasing EEG activity and we expect him to wake up soon. Just a few words in preparation for him reviving from a coma: even with the advances in modern medicine, the brain is still a bit of a mystery. There may be changes in his cognitive skills; his memory may take a while to fully recover...or it may not fully recover."

He left the room without answering questions, having already dealt with Sheldon the previous day, and Sheldon immediately began to explain to Penny. "EEG means electro-encephalogram which measures brain waves; both frequency and strength. Cognitive recognition refers to...."

Penny interrupted him because Leonard's eyes began to flutter and she rushed to his bedside and tightly grasped his hand. Sheldon leaned over the other side of the bed, his face nearly touching Leonard's. What they didn't know was that he had been partially conscious when the doctor was giving his assessment and had wickedly decided to have a little fun. When his eyes flew open, he squeezed Penny's soft hand and cried out: "Penny!"

Leaning down, she smothered his face in kisses (even the bandaged part), from his forehead to his chin. Tears flowing down her cheeks, she sobbed: "Leonard...I love you."

Now tears began to form in Leonard's eyes, but his joy was interrupted by Sheldon shoving Penny out of the way and hugging Leonard. A look of utter shock on his face, Leonard exclaimed: "holy crap...get away from me...who is this C3PO looking crazy man," and he quickly winked at Penny. Sheldon withdrew, a look of bewilderment on his face, followed by a look of sadness when he realized Leonard, his best friend in the world, did not recognize him. Waiting a few seconds, that seemed like an eternity, Leonard then grinned and said: "bazinga." For maybe the first time in his life, Sheldon Cooper was speechless as he just stood there with his hands clasped in front of his chest.

Penny, smiling from ear to ear, leaned down and kissed him passionately on the lips. She asked him: "do you remember what happened?"

"Well the last thing I remember was being in the car, so I assume I was in an accident," he answered. "How long have I been here...did I miss your birthday?"

That seemed to be his biggest concern at the moment and Penny informed him: "my birthday was yesterday but I got your card; you dear sweet man."

"I'm so sorry I missed it...Happy Birthday...I'll make it up to you," he confessed and tears formed in his eyes.

"It's OK," she soothed him, "we'll have so many more to spend together...I'm never letting you go."

Afraid to ask, Leonard inquired: "when I was waking up, did I hear you say what I think I heard you say."

"My sweet little Ewok," she leaned in, took his head in her hands and kissed him again, "I love you."

When he tried to put his arms up to hug her, he first realized how unbelievably sore the left side of his body was and he winced in pain. "Holy crap, did an elephant trample me," he exclaimed, putting his arms down.

"You suffered four broken ribs and a dislocated knee," Sheldon corrected him; finally realizing Leonard's joke.

"Thank you for the information, Sheldon," Leonard nodded, "sorry about the joke."

Sheldon drolly answered: "I guess it's nice to see that your brain injury hasn't affected your perceived sense of humor."

They chatted for awhile longer until the nurse told them it was time to leave. After Sheldon had left the room, Penny spoke in a soft voice: "I know what you were doing on that street at that time of day...this is all my fault and I'm so sorry."

"Penny, that's ridiculous...an accident is not predetermined; that's what makes it an accident. Who knows, maybe if I'd left work at the regular time, I would have been hit by a bus. It's no one's fault, so stop thinking that. You have no idea how happy you made me by being here when I woke up. You know I love you more than life itself."

Her eyes becoming wet, Penny kissed him and assured him: "see you tomorrow."

The next day, they moved Leonard to a regular room and the whole gang visited him. "How long are they keeping you here," Howard asked, "and how are the sponge baths?"

"You've seen Nurse Althea, haven't you," Leonard scoffed in embarrassment. They said they're keeping me two more days because of the coma, and all the swelling in my brain has not gone down completely. Today they're fitting me for my knee brace; I guess the tendons and ligaments got stretched when the knee dislocated. Hey, I'll be just like one of those basketball players with the big brace."

Howard joked: "hey, there ya go Penny...there's an athlete for ya."

She surprised everyone in the room by leaning down and sensually kissing Leonard on the lips, and stating: "he's better than any athlete...he's my little Ewok." Everyone in the room, except Sheldon, just stared with their mouths open. The last they knew, Penny and Leonard were just friends; and now there was definitely sexual tension in the room. Penny just winked at Bernadette, and that was all that was necessary. They talked for a long time; catching Leonard up on situations at work. He couldn't give them a timetable for when he'd be back...he was in excruciating pain when he moved even slightly. They had given him a slow morphine drip and it made him drowsy, so the visits didn't last overly long.

Sheldon caught a ride with Raj, and Penny gingerly curled up next to him on the bed; hoping the nurse didn't scold her. Leonard told her: "when the nurse told me that my fiancée had been with me nearly all the time I was unconscious, it took me a minute to realize you must have had to say that in order to stay in the room. I have to admit...it sure sounded good, though. Thanks for being with me."

He sounded so sad that her eyes became moist again and she nuzzled closer to him. "You're right, I had to tell her that; but to tell the truth...I was kinda hoping...."

"Oh my God," he exclaimed, "do you mean...I mean, would you...are you serious?"

"I think I've learned how to spell Hofstadter," she joked, "and I've been told there's a beautiful ring."

"Ohhh," he blushed in the dark, "that's embarrassing. Not A ring...YOUR ring...it was always YOUR ring." She hugged him, being careful that it wasn't too tight. They went a long time without speaking; each enjoying visions of their future together. When the nurse finally shooed her out of the room, Penny went straight home for some rest. She had to work the next day and felt exhausted from all the stress.

When she bounded playfully into his room the next evening, it was as if the sun had just come out from behind the clouds. She had changed into a yellow sundress with spaghetti straps and Leonard could tell by the way her incredible breasts wobbled under the material that she wasn't wearing a bra. The dress was short, to show off her fantastic long legs and he immediately felt healed. Howard, Raj and Sheldon had just left, so Leonard was wide awake. "You look so sexy," he complimented her.

"Thank you," she smiled; that heart-melting smile. "You're still being released tomorrow...right?"

"As far as I know. The doctor said as long as I can stand the pain; moving around some will be good for me. I'm to tell him if there are any dizzy spells or drastic changes. Of course I'll have to wear the brace. It surprised me though when he said they don't even wrap the ribs anymore."

Grinning, Penny told him: "well I have another surprise for you. Nurse Althea said I could give you your sponge-bath tonight. She also winked at me and told me this was her lunch break and she wouldn't be back this way on rounds for about an hour and a half...unless someone rings the buzzer; and she didn't think they would because everyone is asleep. You know, she has been really nice to me; maybe we should send her a nice muffin basket or something."

"How about a card with a gift-card," Leonard suggested, "some people say they're impersonal, but I say that it allows the person to get something they really want." His attention was immediately drawn to the beautiful blond in the room as she closed the door.

"Leonard, I have to tell you that I've been wracked with guilt. I know this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been getting my birthday gift...it just wouldn't; no matter what you say about an accident," she admitted.

"Please stop feeling guilty...I certainly don't blame you. If I had been on my way home at the normal time I might have been hit by a falling piano or an Acme anvil," he joked. Seeing the totally puzzled expression on her face, he asked: "what...no Road Runner cartoons growing up?"

"I'm going to try to be gentle, but you let me know if something hurts," she winked at him as she drew back the covers and untied his hospital gown. She went to the bathroom and filled the bowl with soapy hot water and returned to pull his flimsy gown down his body. "Oh my God," she gasped when she saw that the whole left side of his body was colored shades of black and purple. She began to cry at the horrible sight and told him: "my poor baby...I didn't realize it was that bad." His knee was swollen to about double it's normal size. She had to hug his head and kiss him, realizing that she could have lost him forever. She gently began to wash his chest and arms, working her way down his bruised body.

Nearing his groin, she grinned as his penis stood up straight and tall. "It's nice to see some things haven't changed," she remarked as her soapy hand stroked his hard-on. She had always thought his fat nine inch dick was the perfect size for her: fat enough to stretch her, but not so big as to be uncomfortable. A huge one once in a while was nice, but Leonard's was perfect. "I think this is still dirty and needs a little more attention," she smiled and bent her head to his crotch. Opening her mouth and making eye contact with him, she began to lick the length of his shaft from his balls to his crown, like an ice cream cone. Leonard watched intently as she lowered her mouth around his prick and closed her lips.

Her blond hair tickled his belly as she took him deeper into her throat; sucking him and working his crown with her muscles. He wanted to lean forward and grasp the sides of her head; to run his fingers through her golden locks, but when he tried, the pain was too much. Too soon, she raised up, letting him slip from her lips. Grinning, she suggested: "if I'm going to give you the rest of your bath, I think I should take precautions from getting my dress all wet." He just nodded as she stood up, slipped the straps off her shoulders and let her dress slide down her body and pool on the floor.

When the dress hit the floor, Leonard sucked in his breath as he discovered she had gone completely commando. He had seen her naked before, but it had been so long that he had forgotten how perfect her nude body was. A blond goddess was standing right in front of him...a naked blond goddess; and she was absolutely perfect. "Oh my God you're beautiful," he praised her.

"You've seen me naked before," she reminded him.

"Every time is like the first time," he whispered.

Feeling her eyes filling with tears, Penny answered: "even in your condition, you know just what to say. Where have you been all my life Leonard Hofstadter." She slipped off her shoes and carefully climbed up onto the bed, straddling his chest and presenting her crotch to his face. "I've missed you," she confessed. The scent of her arousal was strong as Leonard leaned into her thighs. He slowly slid his hands up her smooth legs so he could pay proper attention to her fleshy mound. Hooking his thumbs into the sides of her slit, Leonard spread her plump labia wide so he could marvel at her vivid pink inner flesh. Penny shivered as he blew warm air up inside her pussy.

Extending his tongue, he lapped at the sides of her slit; first the left and then the right. Her inner lips were now protruding and he always thought her extended mound resembled the wings of a pink butterfly. Droplets of her arousal were threatening to drip out of her hole, so Leonard scooped them out of her opening with his curled tongue. "Mmmm," he murmured, "hospital food." Penny wanted to giggle but all her attention was concentrated on her pussy as she remembered how skilled Leonard was at foreplay. Sliding his tongue up inside her hole, he lapped at her insides, tickling her g-spot and making her shiver in response.

As his tongue slithered in and out of her slit, Leonard replaced it with both forefingers. Finger fucking his perfect mate, he noticed that her swollen clit had revealed itself from it's sheath. Tickling it with the very tip of his tongue, he captured the nub between his teeth and gently bit down. Suddenly Penny's body stiffened and his face was flooded with her sweet juices. "Oh God...oh God...lick my cunt baby," she moaned as she ground her pussy into his face. He did...he attempted to lick her clean as she relaxed and finally gave him some breathing room. "Holy crap Leonard," she gasped, "you are the only one who has ever made me squirt...I really have missed you."

"I've missed you, too," he admitted, "you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Very carefully, so as not to gouge his left side with her foot, she crawled backward until her knees were planted on the sides of his waist. Sitting on his thighs, she grasped his long, thick penis as it stuck straight up all the way to her belly button. "I'll be gentle," she assured him as she raised up and hovered over his groin.