Big Bang Theory - Leonard's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling them fill and then abandon her ass and pussy simultaneously caused her body to wriggle between them. "Yesss...yesss...fuck my holes," she urged as they slammed into her naked body. She couldn't make up her mind whether to push downward onto Raj's prick, or to shove backward onto Howard's, so she settled for just wiggling her pelvis between them. "That feels sooo good," she moaned as they fucked her.

Howard glanced over her shoulder, made eye contact with Raj and knew they were both thinking the same thing: "I can't believe we're fucking Penny." They both knew they were so turned on that it wasn't going to last very long, so they began to slam into her holes. Her magnificent tits were flopping up and down against her chest and Howard reached around her and cupped them in his bony hands. Pinching her gumdrop nipples between his fingers, he rammed his rod up her ass and started to pump her full of his seed. When Raj felt Howard's dick twitching, he quickly followed his lead and Penny felt the warmth of his load spread in her pussy.

"Yesss...fuck me...cum in me...fill my fucking holes," she demanded as they emptied their balls inside her. They ground their groins against her, shoving every inch inside that they could. Howard and Raj knew they may never get another opportunity to have their cocks inside the gorgeous blond, and they wanted to make sure they deposited every drop of their cum as far up her holes as they could. It seemed to take them forever to stop pumping, but when they did, Penny just collapsed against Raj's flat chest. With a huge grin on his face, Howard pulled back and watched his dick slide out of her asshole, followed by a stream of his semen. He looked satisfied as Penny flexed her impressive glutes.

Just as Raj was, reluctantly, rolling Penny off his body and feeling his snake slip out of her burrow; his cell rang. It was Sheldon wanting a ride home from the hospital. "Great timing," Raj muttered when he hung up, "sometimes he is so inconsiderate."

"What do you mean...sometimes," Howard clarified.

"How do you guys put up with him," Penny asked as she slid off the slippery silk sheets and hunted for all her clothes. "Do you know the only concern he had about Leonard being in the hospital was that he wouldn't be able to drive him to work; and he would have to ride with Raj." Nonchalantly she grabbed one of Raj's shirts off a chair and wiped the cum that was drooling down her thighs. "Why does Leonard put up with him?"

"Well, Leonard is one of us nerds," Raj explained, "and we're basically lonely. We have no friends except other nerds. He thought you two were going to be together, but you've broken up with him about a dozen times, so he lost faith in that...but he always has us."

On the verge of tears, Penny asked: "Raj, would you please take me home before you pick up Sheldon?"

"But that means I would have to go all the way to your building, then backtrack to the hospital and then drive back to drop Sheldon off," he whined. "You could stay here tonight," he suggested hopefully.

"No...how would it look if Sheldon knocked his annoying knock on my door and I wasn't there," she stated. "Besides, I really need to clean up; and I have to work tomorrow after going to the hospital."

The following day, Penny had a late shift at the Cheesecake Factory and went to the hospital around noon. Raj had already dropped Sheldon off at lunchtime and he told her that there had been virtually no change in Leonard's condition. "They're now calling it a coma, instead of unconsciousness," he said. "Epidural hematoma...it's caused by trauma to the head and it causes blood vessels to leak. They measure it by the Glasgow Coma Scale which considers fifteen different responses."

"Oh God, Sheldon," she sighed, "in English please...how is he," she pleaded.

"There is fluid between his brain and his skull, putting pressure on his brain. That's not good. They're going to give it another twenty-four hours for the swelling to go down and if it doesn't they'll have to drill a hole in his cranium to drain the excess fluid. That's as simple as I can put it," he condescendingly answered.

"Oh my God," she sobbed, "drill a hole in his head! My poor little Ewok and it's all my fault. Can we see him?"

"The nurse says NO...only family members," Sheldon told her. "And it's not your fault...it was an accident...nothing predetermined about it. Can you give me a ride back to the university...I'll come back after work." She still had his card in her purse and she felt the need to look at it, and know the emotions that it truly reflected. Dropping Sheldon off at CalTech she did her best to ignore his robotic, emotionless attitude toward Leonard's condition, while choking back tears. It was a long, rough night of waitressing and she immediately drove to the hospital afterward. The ICU nurse recognized her and let her visit Leonard's room for five minutes.

With machines beeping and pumping, she leaned over his comatose body and whispered into his ear: "I love you my furry little Ewok and I'm never letting you go again." She squeezed his limp hand and kissed his forehead before the nurse said her time was up. Leaving the hospital; her head still spinning from what Sheldon had told her; she left her car in the parking lot and just began walking aimlessly around the neighborhood. She passed a small bar and the music and laughter spilling out the door, attracted her like the Pied Piper's flute. Entering the bar she immediately went to the restroom and stuffed her work vest into her purse. Somehow she felt more relaxed without it.

Ordering a margarita, she sat at the bar and didn't have to order another drink the rest of the night...being a single, attractive blond does have it's advantages. For the first few drinks, she just sat there on the verge of tears worrying about Leonard, and virtually ignoring the countless men who attempted to strike up a conversation with her. Eventually, the alcohol took it's usual effect and her personality loosened up considerably. After a couple of hours she was freely conversing and swiveling her stool to the beat of the music. Several of the men buying her drinks were actually together; members of a construction crew putting an addition on a nearby office building.

As the evening progressed, the crowd thinned out until just four of the workers and the bartender were left to keep Penny company. She related the story about Leonard and they all pretended to sympathize with her, while all the time just staring at the way her skirt had ridden up her thighs. One of the construction workers; a huge bald-headed black man named Norman; began to dance to the juke box music and suggested: "I think what you need is to take your mind off things for awhile." He offered his hand, Penny took it, and they began to dance to the rock beat. Soon the other three men joined them and they stomped around the floor in their work boots having a good time.

"Today's my birthday," she told them.

All the time they were dancing, they were staring at the way Penny's marvelous breasts were wobbling and bouncing around in her blouse. She had unbuttoned it at the restaurant in an attempt to increase her tips and they could see flashes of her lacy pink bra. As the plentiful alcohol pumped through her veins, she was becoming more and more susceptible to suggestions. Norman was sweating profusely from the dancing and flung his denim shirt onto a nearby table, baring his muscular chest. One by one the workers took a seat until Penny was the only one still dancing. The longer she danced, the more suggestive her moves became and the construction workers began to whistle and clap.

Loving the spotlight and applause, being an actress at heart, her dancing became more of a bump-and-grind; until the only thing missing was a pole to swing around. One of the workers got up, began to bump hips with her and Norman yelled: "that's Bob...get it...Bob the Builder." Penny had seen the cartoon and it struck a nerve inside her. She hadn't laughed at anything in two days, and the floodgates opened. What began as a snort escalated into a full fledged belly-laugh and lasted several minutes. When she was done, her dancing showed renewed energy as her flared hips made circles in the air as well as thrust forward and back in a simulated sex motion.

Since all the men were now seated and clapping, Penny took it as her cue to provide the entertainment. Unbuttoning her work-blouse all the way, she playfully opened and closed the sides; teasing the horny men with glimpses of her tiny pink bra. Letting the blouse slide off her graceful arms, she twirled it over her head before tossing it onto a chair. Her dark pink areola were plainly visible through the flimsy lace of her bra as her breasts bounced and begged to be set free. With her head spinning, it wasn't as easy as it looked trying to unzip her ugly Cheesecake Factory skirt and dance at the same time, but she managed. Twirling around and trying her best not to tumble, she let the skirt fall to the floor leaving her dressed in only her bra and a matching tiny pink thong.

"Woo-hoo," a burly black worker; who later introduced himself as Larry; shouted as Penny gyrated to the beat of the music. She was absolutely gorgeous, her long shapely legs flashing in the harsh light of the bar, and her golden blond hair swirling around her angelic face. The fourth construction worker, a tall lanky man they called Glenn, reached his lengthy arm out and slipped a ten dollar bill into the waist of her panties, in appreciation. Not wanting to be outdone, the others followed suit stuffing bills into her thong. Norman, showing off, slipped a twenty into the front of her bra. Grinning from all the attention, Penny responded by turning her back to her audience, reaching behind her to unclasp her bra, and letting it slip off her arms.

When she turned around, she spread her arms out wide in a real showman gesture and shook her chest, causing her wonderful tits to wobble and sway. Praise like: "holy shit," and oh my God," could be heard; as well as a couple whistles. As a group, they chanted: "go...go...go." Wanting to please her audience, Penny bent her knees, sunk down to the floor and lowered her thong down to her ankles. Standing back up, she kicked her panties off in the direction of her other clothes and twirled to give them the full effect. She was absolutely gorgeous...and totally nude. Her thigh gap provided them an unobstructed view of her perfect camel-toe, and her completely bald mound. Her slit was like a coin slot between two peach halves and it glistened with her arousal.

Glen picked up the fallen money and placed it in the chair with her blouse and the men gathered around the naked beauty. Glen reached his long arms out from behind her and began to run his hands up and down her side, her body shivering at his surprisingly gentle touch. Standing beside her, Larry cupped her right breast in his calloused hand and playfully lifted and bounced it in his large palm, almost like he was weighing it. Bob did the same with her perfect left breast before leaning in and surrounding her areola with his moist lips, sucking her gumdrop nipple into his mouth. Penny loved having her breasts played with and moaned: "ohhhh," at their attention.

Norman kneeled in front of her as she spread her feet apart, cordially allowing him easier access to her bald pussy. Her slit was soaking wet as he leaned in and nudged her fleshy folds with his nose. Breathing in deeply, he savored the scent of her arousal and sat back to stare at the wonderous naked blond in front of him. Running his rough hands up and down her silky thighs, Norman watched as her inner labia began to protrude; and used his thumbs to spread them completely. Bright pink, like a rare steak, her inner flesh beckoned him to lean in and lap at her slit from bottom to top. Leaving no doubt as to her excitement, her prominent clit was protruding from it's sheath.

She was the most beautiful girl Norman, or any of them, had ever gotten naked; and although he wanted to take his time, he wasn't sure how receptive she would still be if she suddenly sobered up. He stood up, picked up his discarded shirt and spread it out on the nearest table. Wrapping his muscular arms around her waist, he lifted her nude body as if it were a feather, carried her over to the table and sat her down. As if reading each other's minds, the four construction workers began to unzip and shove their jeans down their; then remembering to untie and kick off their work boots. Penny just sat on the edge of the table in a foggy daze, watching them lower their boxers.

Glen's penis was exactly as she would have expected: very long and slender. Larry's caramel shaded prick was shorter, only about seven inches, but incredibly fat. It was as thick as a soda can and stuck straight out. Not to be outdone, Bob the Builder (as she would forever refer to him) possessed a formidable eight inch pepperoni stick with a plum-sized crown. However when Norman dropped his shorts, she gasped: "holy crap" at the sight of his monstrous dick. It waved in front of him like a black axe-handle; at least twelve inches in length and as fat as a Coke bottle. Adding to it's huge appearance was a mushroom head as wide as a naval orange. Penny had considerable experience and this was the most impressive she had ever seen.

Feeling her lubrication dribbling down her inner thighs, Penny spread her legs and lay back against Norman's shirt. He stepped between her creamy thighs, again struck with how beautiful her naked body was. Penny lifted her head to watch as he rubbed his huge crown up and down her juicy slit. Looking down between her flattened out breasts, she was intrigued at the contrast between her pale flesh and Norman's dark black skin. She had never had sex with a black man before and couldn't wait for his giant pole to penetrate her. Feeling the pressure against her small slit as his giant crown pushed against it, Penny tried to relax her muscles so that he could enter her.

Grasping her slender waist in his large hands, Norman pulled her toward him as he pushed forward and, almost magically, his head plowed through her plump lips and into her pussy. Not wanting to waste his momentum, he kept pushing; his mammoth shaft spreading her vaginal walls as he slid deeper. "Oh God," Penny gasped, feeling her tunnel being stretched farther than it had ever been. When his scrotum nudged against her ass cheeks, Norman paused to enjoy the sensation of her tight pussy gripping his pole. It felt to Penny like someone had shoved an arm up her hole...it felt great. He began to slowly slide his prick out of her juicy sleeve until just the giant head was inside her; and then rammed forward, stretching her again.

"Oh my God," Penny squealed when he slammed into her cervix, "your cock is so fucking big." Smiling, Norman started to fuck her; fast and hard, and then slow and steady. He watched his big black tree-trunk sliding in and out of her slit, coated with her creamy froth. "Holy crap," she moaned, "stretch my cunt with that big black cock...fuck me...fuck me." She lay back against the table and her incredible tits spread out on her chest; bouncing up and down as he thrust up into her. "Oh my God I love being fucked," she groaned just before Glen stuck the head of his long skinny dick between her lips. She couldn't really concentrate while being stretched by Norman, but she swirled her tongue around his crown and did her best to suck him into her throat.

Leaning over the sides, Larry and Bob kneaded her fleshy tits, sucking and nibbling her pink nipples. She had never been so stimulated before and Penny's nude body shuddered with her orgasm. Her snug walls gripped Norman ever tighter; almost like having a fist close around him. Feeling her teeth bite down a little too hard, Glen withdrew from her mouth and let her enjoy her climax. As her vaginal muscles went into a spasm, Norman shoved as far up her tunnel as he could. "Ohhh fuck," Penny screamed as his crown expanded inside her and he erupted. An intense warmth spread inside her tunnel as Norman pumped his load into her. "Fuck me...fuck me...cum in me...fill my cunt with your seed."

It was a good thing Glen had withdrawn from her mouth considering the way her head thrashed back and forth as Norman's semen squirted into her womb. "Yesss...ohhh yesss," she screeched as his warm cum flooded her. Grasping her waist, he held her against him as he pumped into her pussy. When he was finished, Norman very slowly backed away from her body, intently watching his fat, black snake slither out of her wet hole. A stream of cum immediately began to seep out of her slit and run down between her wonderful cheeks.

Feeling cheated by her abbreviated blow-job attempt, Glen saw the natural lubrication coating her crack and declared: "gotta have some of that great ass." He stood against the table as Norman helped Penny to stand. Still wobbly and dizzy, she backed up to Glen and spread her legs to accommodate him, as cum drooled down her thighs. Spreading her perfect cheeks with both hands, Glen placed the head of his long, slender shaft against her sphincter, which was already wet with Norman's cum. Bending his knees, Glen started to stand up straight, causing his crown to slip through her muscle ring and into her asshole. It was only the third time that something had been inserted into her ass; and although apprehensive; she had to admit it felt nice and snug...almost comforting.

When he had slid his entire length up her ass, Glen reached around and began to knead her marvelous tits, pinching her pink gumdrops between his fingers. Before he had a chance to begin drilling her ass, Larry stepped up between her legs and cupped her juicy mound with his hand. Gathering what was dribbling out of her hole, he slathered it on his extremely fat shaft and started to push his crown against her slit. Penny slid her feet even farther apart as Larry shoved upward and penetrated her pussy. It was only the second black cock that had ever been inside her and they both had been in the last hour. His prick was like having a soda can shoved up her pussy and he was stretching it even more than Norman.

Both men began to slide their poles in and out of her holes simultaneously and it felt exquisite. "Yesss...yesss...fuck my holes," she begged as they jammed their meat into her. It was only the second time in her life that she had been double-penetrated; and it just happened to be the second time in twenty-four hours. Larry and Glen began to build up a rhythm; sliding their slick poles in and out of her wet holes so hard that most of the time Penny was forced up on her tiptoes. Feeling neglected, Bob held his pepperoni stick in his hand and nudged Larry aside until he was also between her long, wonderful legs.

Glen grasped her waist to hold her steady as Bob rubbed his crown against her lips for lubrication and then attempted to push up into her alongside Larry. Pushing upward, Bob watched as her fleshy lips surrounded his head, and then shoved abruptly upward. "Ohhh God," Penny squealed as the two cocks slid up into her pussy, joining the one in her asshole. Her slit was now stretched wider then it had ever been...wider than it was meant to be stretched. Little sparkles of light danced in front of her eyes as her brain tried to comprehend what was happening. She was now being triple-penetrated; something she had never heard of and certainly didn't think possible...and it felt wonderful.

"Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking holes," she demanded, "holy crap I love cock." Larry leaned forward, took her right nipple between his lips and began to suckle.

"Holy shit this woman is gorgeous," Bob thought, "and she's taking on three cocks at a time." Penny holes were so stuffed with hard meat that when Bob and Larry shoved up into her pussy, the air being forced out around their dicks made "fluttering" sounds as it rippled her fleshy lips.