Big Bang Theory: Penny and Stuart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

"I'm sorry... but wow!" Stuart said as he turned to Penny.

Penny laughed, "Okay sweetie... that's enough... Shall we go?" she said with a big smile.

"Y-Yes... Do I have to worry about other guys snatching you away?" Stuart said, jokingly.

"Don't worry... I'll swat them away," Penny said with more giggles.

"Good... good... 'cause there's no hotter than a damsel helping a nerd in distress," Stuart said, joking about the inevitable.

"Oh Stuart... you are funny," Penny commented.

"It's the nerves... can I ask a favor before we head out?" Stuart asked.

"Sure..." Penny said.

"Would it be okay... if you called me Sweetie instead of Stuart?... Just for the date " Stuart said, shyly.

Penny looked at Stuart and smiled at him. She reached out, unbuttoned the top button of his shirt, fixed his collar and smoothened his top suit with her palms, "Sure sweetie... shall we?" she said as she took him by the arm with hers. She took a quick glance at door 4A as they walked past it arm-in-arm.

Stuart treated Penny with a four-course steak dinner and two bottles of red wine. It was a great start to their date, which Penny literally pointed out, "Sweetie... this is really nice for a date... take note... this is a must for a plus..."

Penny felt really at ease talking to Stuart. And she never ever had a date that made her laugh and happy. Quite different in comparison with her dates with egotistic guys. Her walls of inhibitions started to crumble as the night went by, particularly when she consumed most of the bottles of wine.

Stuart was ecstatic about how his date with Penny was going, especially when she called him 'Sweetie' in public. It might be because of his humor, but he knew, alcohol does make it awesome. He had barely had any alcohol since he was driving and wanted to be sober when he got lucky. He still had a few bucks to spare and took her to a cozy local bar close to the comic book store. They had a table for two outside where they could converse openly without worrying too much about other patrons eavesdropping on them.

They conversed once more, talking about their work and getting to know each other. Penny did most of the talking after two Margaritas, while Stuart sneaked in a joke or humorous comments.

"...We had a live model to draw but it's not a girl..." Stuart said, then took a sip of his glass of beer, "...It's a dude," he finished and made a disgusted face.

"Oh my gosh... was it that bad?" Penny asked, laughing as she saw his face.

"I kid you not... of course it's disgusting. Looking at other dudes is not my thing..." he said.

Penny laughed at his facial expression, "Why's that?... His thingy was bigger?" Penny asked, jokingly, giggly.

"Well... that's not the point... But y-yeah," Stuart said, comically embarrassed.

"Aawe... that can't be true..." Penny said, laughing.

"I barely had a failing grade," Stuart cut in.

"Really... why?" Penny asked, smiling.

"I drew his penis... smaller than what it should have..."

Penny laughed and giggled at Stuart.

"...the instructor said its way out of proportion... Can you believe it?" Stuart finished.

"Oh I can..." Penny said, laughing.

He made a face at Penny, "I think it's the reason she was upset... why she gave me a low grade."

"Your teacher was a She? Huh... that doesn't mean a thing... your drawing could be really bad," Penny, teased.

"Pffft... My drawing was like Michael Angelo's... If it was a babe... it would be a masterpiece," he said, proudly.

Penny finished her glass of Margarita, "Really?" she said and set the empty glass on the table, "Well... you think you could draw a masterpiece if it was me?" Penny asked, like a challenge.

"Heck yeah..." he said, "...more than a masterpiece."

Penny was silent for a few sec while she stared at Stuart, "You want a cup of coffee or something?" she finally said, softly.

Stuart's ears turned red and his heart beat thumped over his chest, "Ahmm... Y-you want coffee?" he asked, nervously.

"Its still early... I think I have enough of this..." Penny said and tapped the empty glass with her finger, "...Coffee would be nice," she continued with a hint of seduction.

Stuart's mind was in overdrive, "You have a place in mind for coffee?... Starbucks?" he asked, cautiously, testing the waters.

Penny smiled at Stuart's uneasiness, "Somewhere more private... Its nice to have coffee for us, don't you think?"

Stuart took a swig of water. "Yeah... all these people around..."

"You want to come to my place?" Penny suggested as she bit the corner of her lip.

"This is it..." Stuart said in his mind. He thought of Sheldon and even the other nerds ruining the night, "My place is closer... its just a few blocks away... If that's okay?"

Penny thought of the nerds, Leonard in particular, "That's even better."

They drove to Stuart's place in silence. Stuart was too afraid to say something that might jeopardize his big chance, instead, he just played the moves he'd do with her in his mind.

Penny just sat in silence since the alcohol finally caught up with her cognition, her horniness seemed to get stronger every minute.

"He finally gets it..." Penny thought of Stuart and secretly smiled as she wondered about his penis.

"Okay... Here we are..." Stuart said as he parked in front of the comic book store.

Penny was a bit surprised, "This is your place?"

Stuart was taken aback by Penny's reaction, "Ahmm... yeah... it's my store."

"I know that... Wait you live here?..." Penny controlled her tone when she saw Stuart's panicked face, "...This is cool... I think... Beats the hectic commute, right?" she said, gleefully, pretending.

"We can go to your place if you prefer?" Stuart said, apologetic.

"Oh... No... No its fine... Sorry I was just expec..." Penny was saying at first, "...I hope you have decaf... let's go..." she finished jokingly to lighten up the tension.

Stuart smiled, "Yeah... I think I do," he said. His thoughts were in shambles when he sensed Penny's disappointment. He thought it wouldn't be a good start in the beginning, but in spite of having to use her car for the date, she was quite understanding, "...Now this place?... I should have thought things over... just my luck..." he kept thinking as he unlocked the entrance to the comic book store.

Stuart led Penny towards the back of the store. He was glad that he tidied up and organized his small makeshift bedroom.

Penny looked around, "This is not bad... Its better than my living arrangements when I first arrived..." she commented as she checked the papers on the table next to the sofa.

Stuart took the paper from Penny's hand and gently guided her to the side, next to the sofa. "Omaha... You moved here in California from Nebraska?" he said as he set the drawings aside.

Penny sensed that Stuart was trying to stop her from seeing something, "...I'm quite sure I saw sketches of me..." she thought to herself. " Yup... Go Cornhuskers..." she replied as she looked around. "You actually live here?... You don't have much..." she was saying; she just saw a sofa, a small fridge, a table, an electric kettle, and lockers against one wall.

"Technically... I can't say I live here... ordnance code crap thing, you know..." Stuart briefly explained, "...Its temporary till I find a place..."

Penny opened the fridge and saw mostly assorted fruit and sports drinks, water, and a bottle of wine, "I'll need more of this," she said as she took the bottle out.

"...and this is a sofa bed..." Stuart continued, tapping the cushion.

"Oh... that's nice. Do you have any glasses?" Penny asked as she showed Stuart the wine.

"I thought we were having..." Stuart was about to say when he saw Penny's pretty face in deep thoughts. He sensed that the date started to turn for the worst. "...damnit I forgot the glasses... fucking great... just fucking great!" he yelled in his mind, losing his coolness. All he had were individually wrapped styrofoam cups, "S-Sorry this is all I have..." he said as he took the cup out of a box on the floor.

Penny was having second thoughts even with her alcohol-induced mind. She was suddenly turned off when the reality of it all started to show, little by little. "...Maybe I was expecting too much..." she told herself as she wondered what else awaited to dampen her mood and Leonard popped into her mind once more.

"That's fine sweetie...Where is the bathroom?"

"Yes, just down the hall before the backdoor exit," Stuart pointed out.

"Here..." Penny handed Stuart the bottle, "...I need to pee... be right back," she said with a forced smile.

Stuart watched Penny walk down the hallway, admiring her sexiness. "You fucking idiot!" he said angrily to himself. He knew the chance to fuck Penny was dissipating before him. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." he blurted out, "...I got to fix this," he convinced himself, "I really don't want to use it, but..." he mumbled as he thought of the aphrodisiac that one of the dudes he asked for advice gave him; a clear liquid contained in a small bottle.

Stuart remembered the guy telling him, "...This thing fucking works dude... too bad there's only probably a few drops left... It should still work but I don't know for how long... I want to get more but this fucking thing cost a fortune."

"Fuck it... it may not work but its my only chance..." Stuart said and started pouring wine into the foam cups, then emptied the small bottle into one cup.

Penny was talking herself into what to do in the mirror, "...He's a nice guy, but is this what you want in a relationship?... Oh my God... what are you thinking, relationship?!... One night stand... just to make Leonard jealous or even to forget him... Oh God..." she kept talking nonsense.

Stuart tried to compose his nerves and control his demeanor as he waited for Penny. "Please make this work..." he pleaded to himself as he stared at the cup of wine laced with aphrodisiac.

"Hey Stuart... I was thinking it was..." Penny was saying as she approached the room when she saw Stuart on the table drawing something. She approached him quietly and took a peek from behind. She saw her eyes, nose, and lips done; and he was drawing down her cheeks and chin.

"Watcha doin?" Penny said, which made Stuart jump.

"Geeezzz... I almost had a heart attack," Stuart said, clutching his chest.

Penny tapped Stuart on the back, "Nah... You need acting lessons..." she said playfully, "... Is that me?" she continued to ask although she knew.

"You got me," Stuart admitted, smiling. He heard her when she walked in but pretended he didn't. He was quite glad that she didn't say what he knew could have ended the night. "...Yeah it's you... I got a little anxious and drawing calms me down."

Penny went beside Stuart and took a closer look at the drawing, "Sorry... took me a little longer... got to drain out the bladder," she said as she made an audible exhale. "This is really cool," she commented.

"Thanks... not bad drawing from memory... I guess," Stuart said as he stared at Penny, "...What were you saying when you walked in?"

Penny looked at Stuart for a sec, "Oh... Ahmm... The toilet paper is almost out... Yeah..." she said as she took the drawing off the table.

Stuart smiled at Penny's cover up, "Oh I have plenty in the locker..." he assured her and handed her the cup of wine, "...Sorry... I wasn't prepared for this."

"No worries... I drink them straight from the bottle..." Penny said as she took the cup.

"You?... I couldn't imagine..."

"Yeah... so much for being lady-like..." Penny said, giggling.

"Well, here's a bottle if you feel like it... I won't tell," Stuart said as he slid the bottle close to Penny.

Penny laughed, "Yeah... sure..." she said and rolled her eyes. She took a sip of the wine then chugged it all down. "Are you gonna finish me," she asked giggly, pointing at the drawing.

"I would like to do you..." Stuart said happily and chuckled.

Penny stared at Stuart, "OK... show me..." she said as she slid the pad to Stuart, "...I want to see how you do me," she said, teasingly.

Stuart continued to draw Penny where he had left while she watched next to him. He was almost done with the hair when he saw Penny take a swig straight from the bottle. "That was hot..." he commented as he continued to draw without a pause.

"Told yah..." she said, then leaned over the table in her arms, "...You're really good at this... You didn't even look at me," she said and slid closer to Stuart.

"You're easy to the eyes... for me anyways... You're too pretty not to memorize every feature of you..." Stuart was saying as he continued to draw.

Penny was staring at Stuart as she listened to his blabbering when she felt something brewing inside her, in her loins. The familiar feeling she always felt when she's getting horny. She thought that Stuart's talent, his sweet talk, and his shyness made him desirable. She poured wine into her cup and gulped it down before she went behind him. She watched him draw over his shoulder for a few sec.

Stuart felt her breath on his ear as she leaned closer till her chin was almost on his shoulder. He then felt her chest make contact with his back, he felt her firm breast pressed against him.

Penny watched Stuart drawing highlights and shadings on parts of the hair. She was really impressed with how the drawing began to look like a portrait. Her nipples got hard and that tingling sensation crept through her wholeness, particularly between her legs. "...Normal guys would have been between my legs by now," she said in her mind as she thought of the usual dates she normally has.

Stuart felt Penny's nipples through their clothing as she leaned against his back. His cock got hard in an instant as he thought of the aphrodisiac taking effect.

"Can you teach me to do that?" Penny asked as she watched Stuart shading the chin area.

"This?... Oh yeah... its easy..." Stuart was saying when Penny tried to squeeze herself between him and the table and forced him to roll back the stool chair he was sitting to accommodate her.

Penny semi-sat on Stuart's knees as she leaned over the pad on the table, then took the pencil from him, "Come on show me..." she said as she wiggled her hand with the pencil.

Stuart's cock twitched as he felt Penny's ass on his knees. He couldn't decide how to proceed, afraid of screwing up the moment. He was startled when Penny reached for his hand.

"Come on... show me..." Penny said as she took Stuart's hand with her hand with the pencil and guided it to the pad.

Stuart was forced to stand up and lean on Penny. His chest made contact with her as he took Penny's hand and guided it in shading highlights on the drawing. He squirmed all the while as he tried not to bump his bulge on Penny's behind.

Penny's horniness kept getting stronger each time Stuart's obvious hardon poked her butt. She reached behind her with her free hand and pulled him by the hips as she pressed her behind against him.

Stuart froze for a sec as his hand guiding Penny's hand loosened its hold when she ground her butt against his bulge. "...Don't stop," Penny's words brought his senses back but he couldn't decipher what she was referring to.

Penny shook her head and could have rolled her eyes from disbelief as Stuart resumed to guide her hand to draw. She wondered if Stuart was just a gentleman or just slow to get it "...or maybe a virgin?... hmmm," she thought. The arousing sensations that crept through her were now prominent in her pussy and breasts, particularly its nipples, like something was pushing it out from its areolas.

Stuart couldn't decide what to do as his hard-on was pressed between Penny's crack. His mind was debating what to do or if he should even make the move when he felt Penny's free hand take his hand and guiding it to her chest. He felt her hard nipple as his palm made contact, separated only by the fabric of her clothes.

Penny was thinking about her next move if Stuart still didn't get what her move meant, when he felt his lips on her shoulder, giving her subtle kisses as he started to squeeze her breast, delicately.

Stuart heard Penny gasp and moaned softly as he fondled her breast and played with its erect nipple on his palm. His cock twitched as he thought of the sex positions he wanted with Penny that he imagined watching porn.

Penny felt her wetness ooze out of her pussy as the arousing sensations her body was longing for finally took over as she ground her behind against the bulge on Stuart's front. She unconsciously dropped the pencil she was holding when electrifying sensations jolted from her nipple to her pussy, "Of fuck..." she gasped as she felt her pussy tingle like an itch.

Stuart felt Penny take his hand that was resting on hers and guided it down to her crotch. "This is it..." he thought as he palmed Penny's crotch and started to rub it through her clothes. His hand slid down as he heard her moan and slipped it inside her dress, then continued to rub her mound over her panties. His cock twitched again from excitement as he felt Penny's wetness.

"She's really into it... it really works," Stuart said in his mind. Knowing that Penny was vulnerable and uncertain how long the aphrodisiac would last, his reserved demeanor towards Penny changed in an instant.

Penny gasped from excitement as Stuart turned her around to face him and saw the lust in his eyes as they made eye contact. She felt even hornier knowing that Stuart finally got it. It's been quite awhile since she felt the strong urges and the will to do anything to have the arousal her body was longing for.

Stuart slipped Penny's short sleeve off her shoulders, down her arms till her firm breasts popped out in the open. He stared at them as if he had never seen breasts before.

Penny slipped her arms out of the sleeves and continued to take off her dress, down her slim waist; she was so anxious and excited that she took her laced panties down with the dress down her legs.

Stuart instinctively started to shed off his clothes as he watched Penny struggle to slip her panties off her feet with strapped heels still on. He had already got his shirt off and his pants down around his ankles when Penny straightened up, completely naked except for her heels.

Penny smiled as she saw the promising size of the tent on Stuart's boxers. She palmed the hardon and gave it a few rubs through the fabric before she slipped its hand inside. She finally noticed Stuart's toned body when she gazed up, "I wasn't expecting this..." she said as her other hand slid up to his chest.

"You looked more than I imagined... just beautiful..." Stuart commented as he took in Penny's naked form.

Penny just smiled and wondered if Stuart drew her naked as well when she felt his cock twitched in her hand. She gave its cockhead a squeeze and was about to slip it out of its confines when Stuart kissed her on the lips.

Stuart kissed Penny a bit aggressively, as he nibbled her lips and sucked her tongue while he practically massaged her breast with one hand and her firm butt cheek with the other, pulling her closer to him.

Penny was a little surprised at how Stuart kissed her and, at the same time, seemed to turn her on, that made her more eager to please him. She managed to drop his boxers and started to feel his erect cock, sizing its length with her hands as she returned his kisses; sucking, nibbling each other's lips.

Stuart couldn't believe he was making out with the most beautiful girl he had ever dated and it had been a while, it was his first since graduating from art school. He focused his thoughts on what he wanted to do with Penny, sexually, while he practically mauled her mouth. "This might be my only chance..." he said in his mind and couldn't decide with all the sex positions flooding his thoughts and the limited time he had.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers