Big Bang Theory: Penny and Stuart

Story Info
“Oh, you think coffee means coffee, that is so sweet."
15.3k words
4.53
11.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Fictional story of fictional characters.

Penny wanted to stop dating bad guys and be with someone who would really care about her and she was elated that she saw that in Leonard. Only her insecurities about their differences, particularly their intellectual achievements, made her hesitant to fully open up herself to him. Her self-doubt and Leonard's inconsistent, unpredictable dating methods led her hopes to uncertainty as to when, if ever, their relationship would bloom to more than being friends. She saw, more or less of Leonard in Stuart, less intellectually. But Stuart's humor made her more, indescribably comfortable and probably why she accepted Stuart's invitation for a date.

Stuart was instantly attracted to Penny, the first time he saw her, and played it cool with his humor when Leonard introduced them to each other; that, perhaps, may have been the main reason Penny accepted a date night with him, so he thought.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Earlier, at the Comic Book store:

"Oh, hey, Leonard. Can I help you find something?" Stuart greeted Leonard and secretly ogled the blond goddess.

"Oh, hey, Stuart. This is Penny. She's looking for some comic books," Leonard introduced Penny.

Stuart looked at Penny, "Oh, really. Blink twice if you're here against your will," he said, jokingly.

"I think we're fine, Stuart," Leonard said, annoyed for some reason.

"Let me know if you need anything," Stuart said to Penny.

"Thanks," Penny said. "He seems like a nice guy," she commented to Leonard.

"You mean for someone who's into comic books?" Leonard said, smiling.

"No, no, no, I just meant for... yeah," Penny said, with a hint of guilt.

"Penny, just because people appreciate comic books doesn't make them weirdos. Stuart's a terrific artist. He went to the Rhode Island School of Design," Leonard said, in defense of every nerd.

Between Howard and Sheldon's bickering over a comic book and Leonard mediating. Penny approached Stuart, "Excuse me."

"Hello again," Stuart said, playing cool.

"Hi. What would you recommend as a present for a 13-year-old boy?" Penny asked.

"A 13-year-old girl. But if you're dead set on a comic book, try this," Stuart said, which made Penny giggle.

"Oh, Hellblazer. What's this about?" Penny asked, examining the comic book.

"A morally ambiguous confidence man who smokes, has lung cancer and is tormented by the spirits of the undead," Stuart, summarized the plot, sarcastically.

"Well, if that doesn't make me the favorite aunt, I don't know what will..." Penny said, smiling and noticing the drawing, "...Is this me?"

"Depends. Do you like it?" Stuart said, playing it cool.

"It's really good," Penny said, impressed.

"Yes, that's you," Stuart said, proudly.

"That's so sweet, but what if I didn't like it?" Penny said, playfully.

"It'd still be you, but I'd feel like an idiot," Stuart said, humorously.

Penny felt really at ease and liked the humorous personality of Stuart. "Can I have it?" she asked, teasingly.

Stuart could feel his heart thumping as he heard Penny's playful, teasing voice. "Well, I'd like to actually keep it for myself..." he was saying.

"What if I trade my number for it?" Penny offered, giggling.

Stuart's mind was in shock, surprised. He was about to say something when he saw Penny take a pen, then watched her write down her number.

Penny handed Stuart the piece of paper, "Okay, you've got my number, now, give me the picture."

Stuart was still playing cool, "You drive a hard bargain, but here," he finally said as his mind was like fireworks, exploding from joy.

Penny gave Stuart a smile, "All right. So, um, just give me a call," she said, in a leading tone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"...Oh come on. I think it's nice that Captain Sweatpants showed up at your art opening," She said, with a hint of laughter.

"Yeah, it would have been nicer if he hadn't touched all the cheese," he commented.

"Um, you know, it's kind of early. Do you want to maybe come in for some coffee or something?" She said as she stopped outside her apartment door.

"Oh, gee, it's a little late for coffee, isn't it?" He said, guileless.

"Oh, you think coffee means coffee, that is so sweet. Come on, I think I have decaf," she said.

"Here we are... make yourself comfortable. I'll look for the decaf," she said, with a twinkle in her eyes.

He didn't miss the look she gave him, "O-Okay..." he stammered, nervous. He stared at her as she rummaged around for the decaf, "Does she mean what I believe she meant?" he asked himself.

She couldn't believe that he actually thought coffee was coffee, "Umm... I'm sorry I couldn't find any decaf. How about a glass of wine... or two?" she offered, biting her lips.

He saw the twinkle once more and the seductive, yet soothing tone of her voice. "S-Sure?" he said, playing innocent.

"Seems like you're not sure..." she said, giggling, as she placed the bottle and glasses on the coffee table.

"Oh... I'm sure... definitely..." he said as he stared at her beautiful face as she sat on the sofa.

"Alright..." she said, excitedly, and poured wine into the glasses, "...Here you go."

They started conversing as they drank, getting to know each other. After three-quarters of the wine, gone, which she consumed most.

She looked at him and locked eyes, staring, sizing him up, daring to make the move.

"...Did you really think coffee was coffee when I invited you in?" she asked.

"Ahmm... I know what you meant."

"Really?... What is it then?"

"That you want to be physical."

"So, why not make your move?"

He moved beside her and kissed her on the lips.

She returned his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He slipped his hand down to her breast and gently squeezed them under her clothes as he kissed her, passionately.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing and fondling, "Let's go in the bedroom," she said in a whisper.

He followed her to the bedroom and saw her stripping her clothes on the way. He did the same. They were in their underwear by the time they were in the bedroom and resumed kissing each other.

He unclasped her bra and tossed it aside. Laid her down on the bed and kissed her once more as he fondled her perky, firm breasts.

Her hand went down to his crotch and slipped it inside his boxers, and palmed his hard penis.

He looked her in the eye as they both fondled each other. She took hold of his shaft and jacked it a few times before she knelt down and lowered his shorts, his cock sprang in front of her in the process.

She took hold of his shaft by its hilt and licked its head. Twirling her tongue around its crown before engulfing it in her mouth.

He watched her luscious lips, sealed against its girth, slide fore and aft half its length. He watched her cheeks concave each time she sucked his cock as it slid out. "Oh Penny..." he moaned as he felt his climax about to reach its peak.

He stopped her from bobbing and slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Lay down," he told her. He then took her panties off and spread her legs apart. He ran his fingers up and down her wet slit a few times before he lowered his head to her mound.

He heard her gasp and moan as his tongue touched her wet slit and played with her clit with the tip of his tongue.

She moaned and gasped as she gyrated her pelvis against his mouth. "Ohh fuck me," she said, almost pleading.

He slid up on top of her, spreading her legs further with his knees. He watched her hand reach for his cock, then guided it into her wet opening.

"Ahhhng... Fuuuck... Uhnng..." she moaned as he slowly thrust his cock in her.

He paused for a few seconds with his cock deep inside her, feeling her tightness all over his length like a glove. He made a few slow thrusts as he watched her pretty face and his cock went in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhh... Mmmm... fuck me Stuart... fuck me..." She moaned at him.

He slid on top of her and kissed her on the lips as he ground his pelvis against hers. She returned his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

She spread her legs wider as he started to fuck her slowly, taking his time till she broke their kiss.

"Fuck me Stuart..." she told him as she looked at him in the eyes..

He smiled at her as he started to thrust in and out, gradually picking up his pace every few thrusts.

"Oh yesss... just like that... Oh fuck me..." she moaned at him.

He fucked her as he watched her face in pleasure. Varying its angle of thrust while maintaining the pace. He continued on till he felt her start meeting his thrust.

"Ohhh fuck... faster... fuck me... faster... faster..." she moaned at him.

His cock got even harder from her moans and he felt her cunt muscles contract, which made her pussy much tighter. He fucked her fast and hard as she continued to moan.

"I'm cumming... fuck me... Oh fuuuck... I'm cumming..." she moaned, gasping and holding her breath in between words.

"Penny... Penny... I'm cumming too..." He blurted out as his orgasm caught up with her.

"Oh yesss... fuck me, cum with me... Ohh... Ohh... Uuhhhng..." her body jerked as she moaned.

"Penny... here it cums... here it cums... Ahh... Ummm..."

Stuart jacked his hard cock furiously as his cum spurted out like a water gun, long and hard.

"Oh Penny..." he gasped as he squeezed his shaft hard as he imagined her pussy gripping his entirety.

Stuart opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling of his make-shift bedroom at the back of his comic book store. He let go of his limping cock and wiped his hand and front with the towel he had prepared.

"What the hell was I thinking?... If only Sheldon didn't get me going about Batman and Robin... You idiot!..." Stuart, blabbering loudly, frustrated.

"Oh, you think coffee means coffee, that is so sweet. Come on, I think I have decaf," Penny's words kept echoing in Stuart's mind. "Idiot... I blew it... good job Sheldon..." he said, undecided who to blame, "...I think I have decaf... famous last words..." he kept mumbling, to himself.

Stuart finally got back to his drawing after a few minutes of thinking about his date with Penny and what could have been. He flipped through a couple sheets of drawings he previously drew. "I hope this will pan out into reality next time..." he said, then continued to draw and compose the XXX comics of Penny and him in various sex positions.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It'd been long and busy days for Stuart, not because of the comic book store, but the thoughts of Penny that had plagued his thoughts ever since his last date with her. His mind was busy playing scenarios of 'What may or could have been' and the possibilities of having sex with the girl that every nerd he knew wanted (with the exception of Sheldon). Inspired by the sex scenarios that played in his thoughts, he finished the XXX comics of Penny and even has his nerdy friends in a chapter where they're having a gangbang.

After a couple of weeks, Stuart managed to finally have the guts to ask Penny out once more and was quite surprised and happy that she accepted.

In the comic book store where the nerds were browsing for comic books and making fun of Howard's space toilet.

"...Uh, hey, Leonard, can I talk to you about something?" Stuart approached Leonard.

"Oh, sure, what's up?" Leonard replied.

"Remember I went out with your friend Penny a couple of weeks ago?"

"Yeah, vaguely," Leonard said with a hint of annoyance.

"Sure you remember. You went to the bar and made a fool of yourself trying to pick up strange women," Raj said, nonchalantly.

Leonard made an angry face at Raj before turning back at Stuart, "What about it?"

"Well, uh, the thing is, the date didn't go that well," Stuart said.

"Oh, too bad. I guess the thing to do now is just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, forget it and move on," Leonard said with a smirk.

"I can't do that," Stuart replied.

"Why the hell not?" Leonard asked with a frowning face.

"Because we're going out again tomorrow..." Stuart was saying.

Sheldon cut Stuart's conversation, "Excuse me, Stuart. Have you read the new Flash?"

"No," Stuart said, annoyed at Sheldon.

"Well, I have and it will knock your socks off! Good luck getting them back on," Sheldon said, mocking Stuart.

Stuart looked at Sheldon in a weird way and turned to Leonard,, "...Uh, anyway, I figured this is probably my last shot with Penny and I don't want to screw it up," he continued.

"Nobody wants that," Leonard said, sadly.

"So, here's my question... It's the second date. Do you think she'll be expecting things to get physical?"

"Uh, oh, gee, my initial reaction is no. You know, let me think about it and get back to you, okay?" Leonard said, uncomfortable.

"Okay, so, you'll give me a call?" Stuart asked with a hint of doubt.

"Yeah... or you call me," Leonard said, his voice trailing off.

"Great..." Stuart said, smiling.

"...Or nobody calls anyone," Leonard mumbled softly as Stuart walked away.

"Interesting. Penny's current suitor asking advice from her former suitor," Raj said, teasing Leonard.

"You know, thanks for closed-captioning my pain, Raj," Leonard said annoyingly.

Howard joined Raj making fun of Leonard, "Hey, wanna make sure he gets nowhere with Penny without jeopardizing your friendship with either of them?"

"I'm listening," Leonard said.

"Just tell him to do everything you've done with her for the last two years," Howard said, laughing.

Stuart pretended he hadn't heard the three nerds as he walked away when he almost bumped into Sheldon.

Sheldon saw the sad look on Stuart's face. "I heard you were seeking advice for a date with Penny..." he said to Stuart.

"Y-yeah..."

"Are you hoping to have coitus with Penny?

Stuart looked around, then at Sheldon with a cautious look.

"I have been with those three since Penny moved in and all of them want to have coitus with her and you won't be different. I really don't care what you want to do with Penny or with any other being... but observing Penny and the men that go in and out of her apartment... I know her weakness." Sheldon said.

Stuart looked at Sheldon, "And what would that be?"

"I recently learned the art of bartering. I believe this situation calls for it," Sheldon said, wanting to outwit Stuart.

"Okay... I'm interested in bargaining. I'll offer fifty percent off on all your purchases for thirty days, starting today, in exchange for Penny's weakness," Stuart offered.

Sheldon crossed his arms, "That's a nice offer but..." he was saying.

"Stuart cut Sheldon off, "...That's everything in the store and..."

"Stuart... I have a better offer..." Sheldon said as he raised his hand.

"What do you want?" Stuart asked, frustrated.

"You offer me these three comics for free in exchange..." Sheldon said as he showed the three comics in hand.

"Oooo... I don't know Sheldon... I'm not even sure if your exchange will be even worth it," Stuart said, pretending to be firm.

"My observation is on point and with the data I've collected..." Sheldon started babbling about numbers, equations and formulas.

"Okay... Okay... I believe you... but still... I think it's too much..."

"How about two comics... free... in exchange..." Sheldon said with sazzyness, "...How about that?"

Stuart gave Sheldon the look for effect, "What the heck... You are one heck of a barter... Okay it's a deal," Stuart said, playing along.

Sheldon pumped his fist, "Yesss!" he said proudly.

"So... you going to tell me?"

Sheldon leaned closer to Stuart, "Alcohol," he whispered.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In the apartment lobby, Penny approached Leonard as he was checking the mail, "Hey, Leonard."

"Oh, hi," Leonard said with a big smile.

"How's it going?" Penny asked with a forced smile.

"Good, good. You?"

"Fine... Oh, hey, can I ask something?" Penny asked with a bit of hesitation.

Leonard sensed Penny's hesitation. "Sure," Leonard said, assuring.

"You know your friend Stuart?" Penny asked, cautiously.

Leonard knew what the conversation was all about, "Yes," he said, trying to hide the grudge inside him.

"Well, he asked me out again and I said yes, and then I started thinking maybe I should talk to you first," Penny said, as she hoped that he would show any sign of stopping her from going out with Stuart.

"About what?" Leonard asked, keeping his cool.

"Well, does it bother you, me going out with one of your friends? 'Cause you know, you and me..." Penny was saying as she tried to telepathically tell him to tell her not to go.

Leonard quickly cut Penny off, "...No, no that's the past. I'm really more of a right now kind of guy. You know, living in the moment. Although I do have to live a little in the future, 'cause, well, that's my job. Of course, my fondness for classic science fiction does draw my attention backwards, but those stories often take place in the future. In conclusion, no, it doesn't bother me," he said nervously as he kept hold of himself, as he had just lied to the girl he loved.

"Okay... well, that's really cool of you," Penny said as she felt sadness in her heart.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't say cool, I'd just say, that's Leonard!" Leonard commented as he thought of taking back the lies he just said.

Penny didn't want to give up. "In that case, would you mind giving me some advice?" she asked, with hope that this would shake him.

"About Stuart? Love to," Leonard said, dreading Stuart's name.

"He's very shy, how do I make him feel more comfortable around me?" Penny asked, as she hoped it would make him jealous.

"Well, uh, first of all, don't underestimate the value of discomfort," Leonard said, blabbering whatever came to mind.

"Really?" Penny said, hopelessly.

"Well, yeah, Stuart thrives under pressure, that's why he works in a comic book store," Leonard said, hiding his jealousy and anger behind a smile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Stuart tried to contact Leonard with every means of communication he had access to and gave up. Knowing what he heard, he sensed Leonard did not want to give out any advantages, "...and why should he?"

Stuart prepared for his date with Penny with the help of the internet and other dudes he knew about dating and strategies to get the girls into sex. He made sure to include drinking in his planned date, lots of it (only limited by the depth of his pocket, which is not a lot).

Penny dressed up in a Multicolored Ditsy Floral Print, Shirred Boho style short dress with off-the-shoulder bishop short- sleeve and paired it with white strappy heels. She didn't bother to wear a bra since the dress was loose around its chest area. She was a little excited in spite of her thoughts of Leonard that occupied most of her day. She's been busy working extra hours for the past two weeks for her rent money and she would welcome any date night. She checked the time and took a quick look at herself in the mirror, "I wish you'd asked me out instead..." she said as she thought of Leonard, "... date with Stuart wasn't bad if its not for Sheldon... He's fun to talk to..." she said in her mind hoping to get Leonard out of her thoughts, at least for this date.

Penny put on a last touchup of lip-gloss when she heard a knock on the door. She took a deep breath and exhaled, "Here we go..."

Stuart was speechless and froze staring when Penny opened the door.

Penny giggled when she saw Stuart's comical yet pleasing facial reaction, "Hi!" she greeted, giggly.

Stuart was dumb-stricken for a couple of sec as he stared at Penny. He was completely shocked how gorgeous she was, "H-Hi... S-Sorry... Wow!" was all he could say.

Penny giggled and felt her cheeks blush, "Well... from your looks... can I say Thank you?" she said, smiling as she closed the door behind her.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers