Big Bang Theory: Penny and Stuart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

Penny started to breathe hard through her mouth as she felt her arousal rising fast. Her hold on Stuart's arms got stronger, digging its nails into its skin.

Stuart swiftly lifted Penny off the bed and into a lotus sex position, just like in porn, when he sensed Penny's heightened arousal. He hugged her as her arms went around his shoulders, then started kissing and licking her neck.

Penny wrapped her legs around Stuart's lower back and started rocking her pelvis back and forth as if trying to scratch an itch deep inside her pussy with his cock, "...Ahhh... Ahhh... Mmmm... " she moaned.

Stuart nibbled Penny's neck as she rocked and grind on his cock for a few sec before he laid down on his back, forcing Penny into a cowgirl position. He reached for her breasts as she settled on her knees.

Penny leaned over Stuart with her hands on his shoulders and started to ride his stiff cock, twirling, grinding, grounding her mound. Her pelvis went up and down on its cock as her chest went down closer to his. "...Ahhng... Ohhh... Ahhhh..." she moaned louder and louder as Stuart played with her nipples.

It only took a few secs before Penny's moans got louder in conjunction with her twerking, which made Stuart to buck his hips up and down rapidly.

"...Oh fuck... I'm cumming... I'm cumming... Oh... Ohhh... fuuuck..." Penny moaned as her mound and his front collided continuously, fast and hard.

Stuart did his best to fuck Penny as fast as he could from underneath her. In spite of his excitement caught up with her moans and cries of ecstasy, his own orgasm was way far near Penny's, this time around. He lifted his head up towards her breast and found its nipple in his mouth.

Penny's body shuddered and jerked with each release of her cum, followed by moans of pleasure. "...Ahhhnng... Ahhh..." she moaned as she held Stuart's head against her breast.

Stuart continued to suck on Penny's nipple and fuck her cum soaked love hole till her body collapsed on top of him. His hands slipped up and down her back, caressing its soft flawless skin and onto her ass cheeks. He squeezed them as his hard cock twitched deep inside her. He waited for a couple of sec before he flipped her on her back towards the edge of the bed.

Penny moaned softly as Stuart's cock slipped out of her wet hole and laid on her back. "What the heck..." she started to say in her thoughts as she recovered from the intense orgasm she just had when she felt Stuart's hands on her hips. She raised her head and saw Stuart standing beside the bed and attempted to pull her by the hips. She weakly scooted her lower body towards him till he positioned her ass on the edge.

Penny got up on her elbows as Stuart hung her legs on his shoulders and watched him lick her slit. His head bobbed between her thighs as his tongue licked-up the cavern of her slit. "...Ohhh... Ah... Ah..." she gasped with each passage of Stuart's tongue.

Stuart licked Penny's slit and dipped its tip in her opening a few times before he sucked her clit that made her gyrated her mound on his mouth.

Penny watched Stuart shake his face on her mound before he raised his head and saw his mouth and chin glistening with her cum juice. She bit her lower lip as she watched him stand and took her legs apart as his condom covered stiff cock went straight to her slit.

Stuart watched his cock, with the condom on, go between Penny's slit and slowly penetrate her depth and started to slowly fuck her pussy with her legs spread up on his chest/shoulders. "Is she still under the influence?..." he asked in his mind as he watched Penny's breast shook with each impact of his thrust.

Penny laid her head back on the bed and closed her eyes, gasping with each entry of Stuart's cock, "...Wow... He's still hard..." she thought once more as she concentrated on the pleasing sensations stirring in her loins and love tube.

The effect of the aphrodisiac kept popping in Stuart's head and thoughts of taking advantage of its effect would be his only chance to fuck Penny as long as he could. The thoughts of his intent and lust fed his stamina and kept his penis hard as steel. "...Oh yeah... fuck this is awesome..." he said in his thoughts as the urges to come seemed to diminish significantly, "...yesss..." he said as he continued to think of positions to fuck Penny and make up for the three quick orgasms he had.

Stuart's moan made Penny look at him and saw him smile at her. He then slipped one leg off his chest and held the other on his shoulder as he continued to fuck her. He made a couple of hard thrusts as they made eye contact. She gasped loudly with an open mouth, visually pleasing him. She raised her side on her elbows as she watched his cock in and out of her pussy. He then pulled out of her and pulled her onto her feet, turned her around and bent her over.

Penny supported her upper body in her arms as she planted her feet on the cold floor, one foot apart. She looked behind her, anticipating Stuart's entry, "...Ahhhhng..." she gasped continuously till all his length was inside her.

Stuart held Penny's waist as he pulled his cock out slowly, then rammed it back in and held it for a few sec before pulling out again. He paused when his cockhead was just in her and looked at her behind. He took in the sight of his cock poking Penny's pussy for a couple of secs before pushing it back in slowly, savoring the tightness that gripped its girth.

"... Ahhhhh.... ARGGGH... Mmmmm..." Penny moaned as Stuart's cock entered her slowly at first, then fast and hard the second time. Her cunt muscles contracted as it went in slowly for the third time.

Stuart's hips made a circling motion as he ground his front against Penny's behind, twirling his entirety inside her with her opening gripped tightly on its hilt. He held her waist in place as he made short ground and thrust rhythms, "...Ohhh yeahhh... Mmmm..." he moaned as he felt Penny's tightness all over his cock.

"Oohhh... Ahhhh.... Mmmm..." Penny moaned in response as Stuart's cock stirred inside her, scraping and gauging her cunt walls.

The urge to fuck Penny surged over Stuart's cock as her tightness and moans overwhelmed his excitement. He started to pull in and out of Penny's tight pussy at a steady pace and gradually increasing, faster to a steady pleasant pace and rhythm.

Penny moaned and gasped every other thrust, holding her breath in between. Her eyes were closed in deep concentration as her body swayed back and forth in rhythm with Stuart's thrust.

Stuart slowed his rhythm long enough for him to raise Penny's right leg on the bed and resumed its faster pace with varied angle of entry every few thrusts.

"...AHHH... OHHH... OHHH... MMMM fuck... AHHH..." Penny moaned loudly each time Stuart's cock went deeper at the right position and angle.

Stuart paused with his length inside Penny and lifted her other leg onto the bed, had her practically sat on her heels and bent over whilst his cock remained inside her. He spread his legs as he positioned his stance with Penny's feet between his thighs and started to fuck her once more.

"Oh fuuuuck..." Penny moaned and breathed heavily as Stuart's cock rubbed her g-spot as it slid in and out of her pussy. She went down on her elbows and clasped her hands together as her chin rested on them. "Oh my God... Mmmm... Mmmm..." she moaned heavily as she felt another orgasm brewing up inside her.

Stuart picked up his pace another notch as if he knew and assumed what Penny wanted from hearing her heavy breathing and body language. He fucked her for another few secs before he nudged her body further up the bed.

Penny crawled a foot or two as Stuart followed on his knees from behind with his hands on her waist while his cock was still in her pussy. She then felt his hand pushing her down by the nape of her neck as his other hand steadied her hip up on her knees.

Stuart thought of trying the bulldog doggy position that he watched and read about. He got on his feet, crouched over Penny with his arms straight on the bed, "...Damn it's a bit awkward..." he thought as he settled into a comfy enough stance.

"...Holy crap..." Penny said in her head as she felt the depth of penetration she'd be getting, "...AHHH... OH... OHHH..." she moaned as Stuart started to fuck her, long and deep. She felt her orgasm gradually getting stronger with every thrust, as if a speed button was being triggered deep inside her.

Stuart felt dominant for the first time in his life and the pressure on his cock was so intense that it awakened his urges to climax and Penny's moans fed his urges even more. The only thing that helped him from coming was his stamina and strength, which finally gave in from the straining discomfort of his muscles from the waist down. He was about to stop when Penny's bottom started to jerk/shiver, followed by her titillating moans. Something in his mind pushed his will to fuck Penny in spite of the aches. He thrust as fast and deep as he could till her moans got louder.

"...AHHHNNG... OH FUCK ME... I'M CUMMING... OHHHH FUUUCK... UHNNNG..." Penny moaned loudly as her body jerked and twerked with each burst of her intense orgasm.

Stuart's cock slipped out of Penny's cum-soaked pussy as her body slid forward on her belly. He was so aroused by her orgasm that he quickly got on top of Penny and attempted to insert his cock in her pussy.

Penny, still recovering from her orgasm, lazily lifted her bottom as she felt Stuart's cock slide between the crack of her buttocks and into her slit. She suddenly felt dizzy followed by a pulsing headache that felt like one having a hangover, "...Mmmm..." she moaned as her temples pulsed.

Stuart smiled when he heard Penny moan as his cock entered her. He settled on top of her with his weight mostly on his lower body, pressed against her bottom. He watched Penny's face as he started to fuck her, and saw the deep concentration on her face.

"...He can surely fuck...I give him that..." Penny said in her mind as she thought how much longer Stuart could go. She felt exhausted after the last climax, like she was drained physically and emotionally, and with the hangover creeping in, she just wanted to get the night over with. She clenched her cunt muscles and let out mini moans and hoped that it would make Stuart come sooner.

Stuart felt the squeezing and milking effect on his penis that excited him tremendously. The pressure on his cock from Penny's cunt muscles sent urging pleasures and cues onto his balls to boil; heated passion and lust took over his senses. He pulled out and turned Penny on her back and fucked her missionary.

Penny did alluring facial reactions to visually stimulate Stuart and placed her calves behind his legs and rubbed them on his skin.

Penny's sexual responses took Stuart's excitement to a higher level and he felt his cock get even harder as he watched Penny's pretty face. He hooked Penny's legs into his arms and fucked her eagle sex position, thrusting his cock deeper, harder.

"...Ahh... Ahh... Mmm..." Penny moaned from Stuart's hard thrust and her pulsing head.

"...It finally wore off..." Stuart thought as he sensed Penny's moans were quite different earlier, but knowing she wasn't under the influence of the aphrodisiac made him more excited. He thrust harder and ground his cock deep.

"...Oh fuck me..." Penny said, as to entice Stuart more and make him come. Her body jerked, her legs flapped around with every slam of Stuart's front against hers.

Stuart imagined that his penis was unprotected and the thought of coming and filling Penny with his cum made him thrust faster. His cock strained from hardness as it went in and out of Penny's tight pussy. "Ummm... Ummm... Ummm..." he grunted as he thrust hard and fast.

Penny closed her eyes and controlled her breathing as she concentrated on not passing out as the pounding and shaking made her hangover worse.

Stuart felt his orgasm at its brink of bursting and held his breath as he tried to hold it off and fuck Penny as long as he could. His body tensed as he climaxed, releasing his cum, blocked by the condom from filling Penny's love hole.

Penny held her breath as well, caught from the orgasmic tension on top of her and in her. She released her breath as Stuart's weight came upon her and her legs fell from his arms.

Stuart rolled off Penny and the cum-filled condom practically slipped off its limp cock. "That was freaking awesome... I could die now..." he said, staring at the ceiling.

Penny curls up in a fetus position with her back towards Stuart. She closed her eyes as he thought of what she'd done, "...I'm such a slut..." she said in her head, then thoughts of Leonard came to mind till she fell asleep.

Stuart finally glanced at Penny and saw her back towards him, curled up. He noticed her shiver for a sec then felt the chill air himself. He carefully got off the bed and grabbed a large plastic bag from piles of other bags and boxes on a corner and took out a comforter. He observed Penny asleep for a few sec before he covered her with the comforter then went around the other side. He noticed the condom filled cum on the bed and picked it up, "What a waste..." he commented and smiled as he tossed it on the floor next to the other used rubber. "...Only if I had a camera or even a smart phone..." he wished before he reached on a switch and flipped the lights off. He took another glance at Penny, illuminated only by the light source emanating out the hallway from the exit lit sign.

***************************

Around 4:00 a.m.

Stuart woke up with a morning woody and quickly glanced to his side, "...Yesss..." he hissed, quietly, as the reality of the night lay asleep next to him, under the cover of the comforter. He was about to peek over her shoulder as she had her back to him when she stirred under the cover followed by an alluring moan. He froze as his hard cock made contact with her ass.

Stuart didn't dare move as his cock rested on Penny's crack. She moaned once more, longer and deeper as her ass shifted and his cock slipped further down her bottom till it lodged in the crevice between her crotch and thighs. His eyes bulged as his cockhead slipped between her thighs and he felt the wetness on her crotch.

"...Mmmm... just like that...." Penny mumbled in her sleep.

Stuart felt his heartbeat thump in his chest as he heard Penny's words. He was contemplating what he'd do and thought of the consequences if he made the wrong move. His cock had the best of it all, "...screw it..." he decided as his cock twitched and Penny's moans made it even easier.

Stuart started to caress Penny, touching her on the shoulder, down her arms, to her waist, hip and thigh, then back to her waist. His hand movements caused the cover to slip down and exposed Penny's neck to her arm. He planted kisses on her neck, shoulder and upper arm as his hand moved up and down her hip and thigh. Her body seemed to respond when her thighs parted and his cock slipped further between her thighs.

Stuart started to move his hips slowly, sliding his cock between Penny's thighs and its length glided between the folds of her wet pussy lips. He crossed his fingers and observed Penny, hoping for a positive reaction, "...Come on... please... please..." he whispered like a prayer as he continued to slowly stimulate her pussy with the length of his penis.

Penny moaned and her pelvis moved fore and aft as if responding to Stuart's cock. Her body arched and stirred under the cover accompanied by her soft moans.

Stuart continued his slow thrust, cautiously, as he adjusted his position where his length went deeper between her folds. He felt Penny's wetness all over his cock as it slid over her slit, "...she is so freaking wet..." he said in his mind as he thought of penetrating her.

Stuart heard Penny's shallow moans that made him decide it's time to see if she wanted it. His hand went to lift her thigh a couple of inches as his cockhead lodged on her opening. He made a few shallow thrusts, poking her entryway as he waited for any sign of objection. He heard Penny moaning and gyrating her pelvis, twirling its cockhead in her tight opening.

Stuart slowly thrust his pelvis till his cockhead entered her. He paused for a sec before he started to fuck her wet pussy with only its head, then gradually increased its penetration every couple of thrusts till he was fucking her with half its length at a steady pace.

Penny moaned/mumbled some words that Stuart didn't quite understand, followed by the distinctive '...fuck me...' and trailed into another indistinct utter.

Stuart picked the pace a little faster as he lifted Penny's leg another inch or so. "...This is freaking awesome..." he thought as he fucked Penny unprotected, "...should I pull out or..."he kept debating himself.

The comforter covering the two bodies slipped off to the side and the chill of the make-shift room didn't affect either of the two, since the heat of their passion, particularly Stuart, overcame the cool temperature.

Penny started breathing deep and heavily as her orgasm was about to approach its climax. "...oh yes... fuck me... Leon... ahnnng..." she muttered.

Stuart didn't quite get the last word Penny mumbled, but 'fuck me' rang a bell. He got caught up with Penny's moans that his excitement surged to his balls and ignited the lust he was holding off and his cock got harder. He lifted Penny's leg further and spoon fucked her, faster, harder.

Moans, groans, and grunts filled the room till Stuart was about to climax and made up his mind to pull out. "...Mmm... Ahhhm... here it comes... Mmm..." Stuart said as he hold off his cum for a couple more thrusts, "...Oh Pennny..." he blurted Penny's name as he started to pull out.

Penny's senses caught up with the moment, "...Leonard..." she called as her hips moved back.

Stuart's cum came gushing out with a quarter of his cock still inside Penny. He was pulling out when Penny's behind slid back at the same moment. He released a spurt inside her pussy, another just inside her opening and the last one on her slit. He fell on his back, his thoughts full of mixed emotions, jealousy, disappointment, and hurt as he thought of Leonard's name came out of Penny.

Penny woke up into reality at the moment Leonard came inside her and felt the burst of cum inside her. She opened her eyes as she felt the body behind her separated from hers. She glanced around with her sleepy eyes through the dim room. Her eyes opened in shock as she realized where she was at and at the same time felt the warm wet feeling in and on her pussy. "...Oh my God..."

Penny sat up and grabbed the comforter and turned as she covered herself. "What the heck did you do?" she asked Stuart, almost yelling.

Stuart was still thinking about his confused feelings, "So you've been thinking of Leonard all this time?" he asked, looking at the ceiling.

"W-What are you talking about?" Penny asked back, knowing what Stuart was implying.

"I thought we had a moment, I really... really like you... in fact... I think I lo..." Stuart was saying.

"...Stop... Stop... Don't say it..." Penny stopped Stuart, knowing what he was about to say. She thought things over and wanted to break it down to Stuart what she thinks of the situation. "Last night shouldn't have happened... it's a mistake... I'm not sure why It happened but I know I was drunk... Whatever your feelings or what you're expecting... I'm telling you now, its not happening... not now, not ever..." she told Stuart as he noticed his limp cock still exposed.

"I thought last night was something... Its quite clear and unmistakable that you're not that drunk and..." Stuart argued.

Penny was irritated with herself, for her role, "...STUART... I was DRUNK... even if I'm not... You and I will never be it... I'm sorry but look where we are... I can't, I won't be with a guy like you..." she said straight and was about to add some more words that would humiliate him further when she saw the sad/fear look on his face, "...Stuart for you own sake... forget what happened between us... in fact, it would be better if you pretend that it never happened at all..."

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers