Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 04

Story Info
Penny agreed to a wife swap with Howard for helping her.
30.5k words
4.66
8.2k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

While Penny waited for the tub to fill up, she popped a couple of pills in her mouth and chugged down a water bottle to the last drop, "Almost forgot to take them pills... pffft," she commented, as she tossed the empty bottle, weakly, in the trashcan.

While soaking up in a warm bath, Penny couldn't believe how much trouble she got herself into. The worst part was, she liked the sex. This Mexico vacation was a lot of new and arousing sexperience that brought out the old Penny, the sex-crazy Penny. Her sexual appetite has plagued her since her high school senior year and sex seems to haunt her wherever she goes. "... You're like a fuck magnet," she was told by many, her father and brother included. She even thought that sex solved most, if not everything, of her problems. The worst part of it all, she loved sex, whether she denied it or not. Memories flashed in her thoughts, bits and pieces of the boys and men she teased or fucked, especially the ones she kept in secrecy; the teachers and faculty staff, the jocks, the men in her family, bosses and coworkers, landlords, one-night stands, drunk sex, revenge sex, lonesome sex, sales pitch sex and even with casual friends.

"...Hmm, casual friends or acquaintance?" the question made Penny wonder about her earlier relationship with the nerds of Pasadena.

Penny thought of Stuart briefly as she felt sorry for him somewhat, ruining his self-esteem because of her. She then thought of Howard, how he manned-up, keeping their secret all this time, even from Bernadette. She thought that Howard was the most normal of the four as she learned to know them through the years they'd known each other. Set aside the creepy pervert personality, he has more common sense compared to the three; knows different languages and even sign language, and a sense of humor. She was particularly impressed by Howard when he composed a song for Bernadette and an astronaut of all people.

Knowing Howard, "He'll keep a copy... I know he will..." Penny said to herself, "... At least I can deal and handle Howard," she thought.

"... I wonder if he still has those sex toys," Penny wondered, as she thought of how Howard made her cum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Howard started working as soon he got off the phone, eager to see the video of Penny. "This should be quick..." he commented as he opened up his files of codes he used to prank his fellow nerds and a few to spy on Penny, back then. "... This should do it," he remarked, when he found the coding that he can modify for the mere purpose of his task.

He smiled as he typed and edited the codes, reminiscing about that special moment he had with Penny and how they kept it secret from their friends, particularly Leonard and later, his wife Bernadette.

Howard admitted that Penny changed him in a lot of ways and thanked her for introducing Bernadette. Although Bernadette became the love of his life, his perverted personality still existed; and there were times that sexual desires for Penny still lingered and haunted him. This secret desire led him to introduce role-playing to Bernadette, bringing out the wild side of her into their sex life, and eventually led her into the idea of wife-swapping or a foursome with another couple. He even managed to seduce her to have sex with Raj, in exchange that Raj share his video of Penny.

Howard was quite elated that Bernadette opened up about her interest in Leonard and Penny. If they ever go through with their fantasy, "... I'd like to do it with them," he remembered Bernadette saying. They have each been trying to seduce and talk the couple into their idea through jokes and teasing.

Howard intentionally shared their sex, fantasies, even short video clips and naked photos of Bernadette, and the idea of role-playing. He would tease Leonard by telling him how he fucked Bernadette or how Bernadette would like to have his thick, nine-incher. He even thought of mentioning Raj's video with Penny, but that's another secret he wanted to keep, especially from Penny, "...it's not going to be me," he thought, if the video would ever be revealed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leonard was excited about the idea of wife-swapping after the talk with Howard. "It's finally gonna happen..." he said gleefully. He recalled what Penny told him about Bernadette's constant teasing about swapping, "Bernadette's quite curious why I ended up with you, so I told her... I love your thick, nine-inch penis," Penny told him. In return, he tells Penny how Howard made her a part of their role-playing.

"It's not gonna happen... not a chance," Leonard remembered Penny saying, accompanied by her giggles of denial.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The three amigos stayed up late, drinking at the resort after they left Penny, passed out. Gilbert woke up late and had a massive hangover. He tried to focus on his daily schedule, half-asleep, screening his phone for the day's things-to-do list, and for messages that needed attention. "I need to get me an assistant," he grumbled as he tossed his phone on the nightstand.

"...that would be nice," Gil said as he thought of having another fuck session with Penny while taking a shower. His thoughts of Penny made him wonder what the couple were up to, when they left her in a messy-used position.

After the shower, he went to check his phone once more and played a couple of videos of the night with Penny, "Ahhh... perfecto..." he exclaimed as he switched to his messages.

"...Hmmm... What do we have here," he mumbled as he saw a few spam messages with images of beautiful, sexy Asian and Russian women.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"...one of these should be good enough for bait," Howard said, as he installed the malware codes on the images of beautiful women, mostly Asian women, that he downloaded over the years. He sent quite a few, spread out at different times to the number Leonard gave him.

"...click on it... dooo it... dooo it... dooo it..." Howard was saying, almost like a chant, as he stared at his laptop screen, waiting impatiently.

It took nearly half an hour when Howard finally saw the codes he was waiting for, "YES!... There you go..." he said excitedly, then started typing on the keyboard.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"...Mmm... Mmm... Got to get some of that..." Gil said as he was screening the photos of naked Asian women when he got an incoming call.

"...Si... yes... I'll take care of it... no problemo..." Gil was conversing over the phone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Penny... We should go as soon as we can..." Leonard was saying, in a panic as he burst into the bathroom.

Penny, startled, straightened up in the tub, exposing her breasts. "What the heck!" she shouted.

"S-Sorry... We need to get a flight... ASAP!"

Penny looked at her panicked husband, "Honey... calm down... breath... breath..."

Leonard took a couple of deep breaths, "Howard got in... He deleted the videos... Howard suggested that we get a flight out of this place... if Gil finds out that the videos were gone, he would be furious, and we don't want to be here when that happens."

"He's right... We need to get out of here," Penny agreed.

"I'll call the airlines for an available early flight to LA."

"Any flight to the US. I don't care where or what state. Just fly us out of here at any cost."

"O-Okay..." Leonard said and exited the bathroom.

Penny got out of the tub and wrapped herself in a towel and grabbed her phone to call Howard.

"Howard... its Penny..." Penny said, in a whisper over the phone as she sat on the bed and glanced at the door.

"Hey... Penny. You guys need to get out of there... That guy was furious."

"How do you know?" Penny asked, whispering.

"I saw him through his phone camera..." Howard was saying.

"You can do that?" Penny whispered, unbelieving.

"Yeah... I can do anything with his phone... I can see his text messages, conversations..." Howard was explaining.

"Okay...Okay... got it..." Penny, cut in, still whispering.

"Do you know why he's mad? It could be something else..."

"Ahm... could be something else..."

"You're overreacting... Can you find out?"

"Wait, let me see something..."

"Hurry up. Leonard could walk-in any minute..."

"Why are you whispering?" Howard whispered back, as he typed on the keyboard.

"Oh... Ahm... I don't want Leonard to know I called you."

"Oh okay... where is he?"

"In the other room... he's trying to get us a flight out as you suggested..."

"Ahhhh... Well... looking at his messages and spying on the camera... I think you're still in the clear."

"Oh God... Thanks, Howard."

"My pleasure... You gave a hard bargain to resist," Howard said, in his sexy way.

"Ugh... Like I have a choice... You instilled that deal..."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures... I'm desperate," Howard said.

"We have to talk about the videos when I get back," Penny whispered, eyeing the door.

"What's there to talk about?" Howard said, innocently.

"Howard...cut that crap. I know you..."

"Okay... Okay... We'll talk about it..."

"Wait... wait... wait... You have the videos... you can put them back, right?"

"Y-Yes... it can be done..."

"Put it back!..." Penny said, a bit louder, excitedly, "... Put it back... delete it later on..." she repeated in a whisper.

"That's a great idea... will do. Just hope he won't download it somewhere else, before then."

"Can you do anything about that?"

"This is a lot of work... I can mess with its download authorization protocol to..." Howard started to explain, as he typed.

"Spare me the jiber jaber... just do what's best..." Penny insisted, "...and thanks Howard," she followed, calmly.

"Anything for you Penny... We still have the deal... right?" Howard asked for assurance.

"Yeah... Yeah... But we still have to talk about it... Till then, please keep it to yourself or... I swear I'll..." Penny began to threaten, delicately.

"Penny... Penny... Did I keep our secret... hmmm?" Howard cut in, calmly.

"Y-Yes..."

"I don't want to break that trust..."

"Thanks Howard..." Penny whispered, "...I'll make it up to you," she finally said, sincerely.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leonard managed to get them a flight out of Cabo to San Diego in five hours. They packed their stuff and were checked out of the resort and on their way to the airport in less than an hour.

Penny texted Howard the go-ahead message after they got their boarding pass. While in the waiting area for their flight, she received a call from Maricel, apologizing on behalf of Juan after he confessed to her what he did.

"...Don't be hard on him... I know he has no choice, considering his situation... So be nice to each other and don't think of anything about this matter," Penny said to Maricel, insisting that no one was to blame, "...You are always welcome to stay at our place whenever you get the chance to visit the States..." she was conversing.

Leonard was phasing around from boredom away from his wife, when he decided to call Howard "Hey bud... What's up?"

"Umm... Not much. Just screening through the video clips and photos of Penny..." Howard said, nonchalantly as he rubbed his hard penis through his pants, "...some editing, this would be one heck of a porn. I didn't imagine she was into old men... She's really into it..."

"Don't get her wrong... she was drugged... sorta..."

"What are you saying?"

Leonard explained to Howard the short version of what went on, how it all started.

"That's one heck of an aphrodisiac..." Howard commented.

"Yeah... I know."

"We should have one... spice up the sex even more..."

"It sure will..." Leonard said, holding up his secret.

"I'm sorry to admit... buddy... but Penny looked really hot..."

"Send me a few clips and photos," Leonard said, excitedly.

"Umm... Penny clearly insisted that I should keep it to myself..."

"You guys talked?... You told her?"

"Come on... Why would I tell her?"

"How does she know?"

"If you're in her shoes, would you suspect differently?... It's me, we're talking here."

"Oh... riiight...?"

"Ahhh... that doesn't matter. Ask her permission. I don't want to be on her bad side and ruin the deal... You got my drift... bud?"

"If I tell you everything that went on from the start, will you send it now?..." Leonard, countered, "...I'll eventually see it when I ask her."

"Hmmm... True... true...so ask her then," Howard said.

"I just don't want to hassle her about it... Okay, what if I tell you I have an aphrodisiac?"

"Oh... Okay... That my friend can make your day... You can spare me some of it, right?"

"I'll give up a bottle... how's that?"

"Deal..." Howard agreed.

After Howard sent Leonard the videos and photos, he texted Bernadette to leave their babies at her parent's for the night, "...I miss our little role-play. We deserve a night of hanky-panky (Grinning emoji)."

Howard turned off his computer and other gizmos to get ready to leave work. The videos and photos of Penny's sex acts made him so aroused that his underpants were soaked with pre-cum, "Damnit..." he exclaimed when he saw the wet stain on his front pants.

Howard quickly tidied up a bit and went out the door. He thought of the sex position he would like to try with Bernadette, inspired by Penny's video clips. He then thought of dropping by the University's Chem Research Lab to talk to his chemist buddy about the possibility of reverse engineering a drug.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After an uneventful flight to San Diego, Leonard convinces Penny to drive back to Pasadena the next day, since it's a little late to drive. They took a taxi to the nearest hotel from the airport and reserved their rental as soon as they were checked-in.

They didn't talk much during the flight, each had their own thoughts. Penny's thoughts were jumbles of sex she experienced in Cabo that made her aroused and wet.

Leonard's thoughts were the video clips, how his wife was really into it, just like Howard said. Either he felt jealous or betrayed, he was completely aroused watching Penny's video clips.

"Do you want anything to drink?... I'm thirsty," Leonard asked Penny as he looked at the room service menu.

"Yes... A bottle of wine would do... I'll take a shower," Penny said, as she entered the bathroom.

Leonard watched another clip of Penny's video after he called room service. He still couldn't believe how erotic his wife was to watch, "Oh my God... that's freaking hot..." he commented in his mind as he watched cum spurted on Penny's face, then she sucked its head while another fucked her.

Penny couldn't stand the arousing feeling all over her. It was as if her body was recalling the sensual touches and kisses it felt all over and all at the same time. "Mmm... Ahhh..." she gasped and moaned as her fingers touched her slit.

Leonard was rubbing his crotch when he heard room service knocking on the door. He didn't bother to hide the tent in his front when he opened the door.

Penny slid her fingers up and down her slit and would rub her clit from time to time, "Fuuuck... I need cock..." she exclaimed in her mind.

Leonard resumed watching his wife's video as soon as the service guy left. He was startled when he heard Penny's voice behind him.

"Watcha watchin?" Penny asked playfully as she tucked the towel around her body.

"A-Ahmm... N-Nothing... I just got bored a bit..." Leonard said, with a guilty look on his face.

Penny had a glimpse of what Leonard was watching when she sneaked up on him, "Oh really... you got bored watching my sex video?" she asked, calmly and seductively.

"Oh... you saw?... You're not mad?" Leonard asked, cautiously.

"Between you and Howard... I was already expecting this... So I'm not mad... I just need to deal with you two about deleting it..." Penny said, giggly.

"I'm sorry... I kinda pushed Howard to send them to... Y-You're not mad?... Oh, cool... I'm sorry if I pushed the idea to begin with and why you're in this deal with Howard."

Penny rolled her eyes, "I was gonna ask why it doesn't bother you that Howard would be watching it... But after Mexico, I'm not surprised anymore."

"Well... To be honest... He showed me pictures and video of Bernadette," Leonard confessed.

"Oh did he... that sneaky perv..." Penny said, playfully.

"Don't tell Bernadette... I'm not quite sure if she knew."

Penny gulped down the glass of wine that Leonard gave her and poured in half the glass. She sat beside her husband, "So are you okay with this wife-swap thingy?" she asked.

"I-I s-suppose?... Are you?"

Penny was quiet for a few seconds, as she tried to compose what she really felt, how she felt what went on in Cabo. She turned to face Leonard, "I'm sorry to say, and hate to admit that what we... or I experienced while in Cabo brought back the old me... deep inside... I like it."

"Don't be sorry. I'm the one who instigated the whole thing and don't forget, you were practically drugged."

"That's the thing... I easily get horny without it...I'm just a bona fide slut," Penny said, shamefully.

Leonard couldn't decide if he should feel guilty or take advantage of his wife's sex drive, "S-So... Y-You're horny right now?" he asked, cautiously.

Penny looked at her husband, wanting to be disgusted but couldn't, "Yes," she said and took a gulp of wine.

Leonard saw the guilt/sad look on Penny's face, "L-Look... Maybe its just a side effect... Like any other medicine... It will go away after a day or two," he told Penny, to make her at ease.

"You think so?"

"I'm pretty sure," Leonard said, showing confidence.

The video Leonard was watching popped into Penny's thoughts. She would normally be disgusted, just the thought of it, but curiosity and the feeling of wanting to see it, took over her inhibitions. "Let me see what you were watching," Penny said and finished her glass of wine, then scooted closer to Leonard.

Leonard looked at his wife for a brief moment," Okay... but I got to warn you... you are just hot... H-O-T..." he said and slid closer to Penny as he fumbled on his phone, "...Let's see... I think this is the one or could be... what the heck they're all hot."

"I'm really that hot to watch?"

"Oh yeah... As Howard referred you and Bernadette to the term Hot Wives," Leonard said, grinning, then played the video clip he randomly chose.

The video starts with a dark cock slowly going in and out of a tight looking pussy, its pinkish folds seem to hug the dark shaft as it penetrated and withdrew. Exotic moans and gasps can be heard with each thrust of the penis. Then the view moved forward and Penny's face came into view, followed by another hard cock. A male voice could be heard that said something in Spanish before the penis touched Penny's lips. Another man's voice can be heard and was handed the phone while still recording.

Penny took a deep breath and gasped as she watched herself suck Gil's cock while Marco slowly fucked her. Her body seemed to recall the scene, as she felt her pussy tingle, recalling how Marco's cock slowly penetrated her tight pussy, like its making love to her.

Leonard glanced at Penny as she leaned her head on his shoulder, "Told you... you're hot to watch..." he was saying when he felt Penny's hand on his crotch.

Penny managed to slip her hand inside her husband's pants and squeezed his hard penis, "Make love to me..." she said softly as she looked at Leonard.

Leonard handed his phone to Penny and quickly took his pants off. He watched the towel wrapped around his wife's body drop as she placed the phone on the bed.

The couple embraced each other and locked into a passionate kiss as their hand reached for each other's genitals. Penny slowly jacked off her husband's fat cock while Leonard slipped his middle finger against his wife's slit.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers
123456...9