Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Uuuuuhhhh... Uuuuuuhhh.... Uhhhhh..." Penny moaned as Howard's cock slid in and out of her anus. Her moans got faster as Howard picked up his pace, faster and faster; her body shook with each hard thrust as his front smashed on her butt.

"Ummm... Ummm... I'm coming..." Howard moaned and grunted as he felt his cum rush through the length of its shaft and spurt like a pressure hose in Penny's rectum. He shoved its whole length and held it in as his cum sprayed and filled her to the last drop.

Penny gasped as Howard's cum sprayed and filled her rectum with his cum and the weird, indescribable feeling made her uncomfortable. She felt weak, and her eyelids were heavy, fighting the sleepy feeling that suddenly took over her senses.

Howard was breathing heavily as they laid face down on top of Penny. He saw Penny's head on its side and her eyes closed. "Penny... Penny..." he whispered, calling, but she didn't respond. He slipped off her back and slowly pulled his still hard penis out of her anus. He gave Penny a gentle shake on her hip, "Penny... Penny..." he called, but no response. He lowered his face to hers and saw her breathing and looked like she was asleep.

"Hmmm... I made her pass out..." Howard commented with a proud smile. He slipped out of bed and covered her body.

"What to do with you..." Howard said as he washed his hard long penis while in the bathroom, "...I wonder what they're doing..." he thought of his wife in the adjoining room with Leonard.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Leonard made Bernadette come a couple of times, once when he fucked her doggy-style and when he was spooning her. He came into her mouth when she gave him a blowjob after. They were lying in bed on their sides facing each other, chatting away while they caressed each other's sex parts; Bernadette playing with Leonard's semi-erect fat penis while he caressed and ran his fingers over her mound, lips and slit.

Bernadette managed to manipulate Leonard by telling her what went on in Mexico, "...Oh my... Penny took it all..." she said, unbelieving.

"Yup... it's hard to describe... its monstrous... like the Hulk of penises," Leonard said, and his cock twitched in Bernadette's hand as thoughts of Hector's penis pumping in and out of his wife's pussy.

Bernadette squeezed Leonard's shaft, "I can only imagine how it would feel with something like that shoved inside me..." she commented as her pussy contracted.

"Yeah... It's freaking hot to watch... I lost count how many times she had an orgasm..." Leonard commented as his mind wondered.

Bernadette saw the look on Leonard's face and made her more interested in Hector's monster penis. "...Oh stop it... you make me want to fuck this guy..."she said and clutched the hard fat cock in her hand.

"Fuck what guy?" Howard asked as he walked in.

Bernadette looked at Howard standing by the door, stroking his long penis. "Leonard told me how this guy fucked Penny with a monster cock," she said with a big smile.

"There's no video of this?" Howard asked as he joined the two on the bed.

"No... no video... Where's Penny?" Leonard said.

"Damn... I'll do anything to watch that... She's asleep, sorry I think I made your wife pass out," Howard said proudly with a big grin.

Bernadette noticed the upset look on Leonard's face, "Maybe she's just tired, it's been a long day for them..." she said, and gave Howard a look.

Howard saw his wife's gaze, "Oh yeah... she's just exhausted... sorry... she's fine... she's resting..." he said, trying to be apologetic. "...tell us about this guy..." he followed as he settled beside his wife, "...or tell us everything... how it ended up in the video and all."

Bernadette sat up against the headboard together with Leonard on her left. "Oooo... yeah... tell us..." she said excitedly as she placed her hand back on Leonard's semi-erect cock.

"Bernie will take care of us while you give us the scoop..." Howard said as he leaned over and kissed Bernadette on the cheek, "...Right?"

Bernadette giggled at Howard, "He already told me... Even the sweet young girl he hooked up with..." she said with a big smile as she turned to Leonard.

"W-What girl... How old... 18..." Howard started badgering Leonard, "...prostitute... does Penny know?..."

"No... Nooo... She's really nice... She's going to be a nurse... and yes, Penny knew... Its actually her idea..." Leonard said with a big smile.

"What the heck..." Howard blurted and turned to his wife, "...Why can't you do that for me?" he asked Bernadette.

Bernadette glared at Howard, "Oh yeah... like I knew any young girls and asked them to fuck my perverted husband?... Think again, buster..." she scolded.

Howard made a face and turned to Leonard, "What does she look like?... Do you have a picture?"

"Maybe Penny has a picture... You know that Transformers movie with the little girl... I don't know her name... she looks like her but grown up..." Leonard said.

Howard found his phone on the side table, "Which Transfomers movie?" he asked as he typed on his phone.

"I think it's the fourth or fifth?... not sure," Leonard said.

Howard had already Googled 'The Last Knight' and was on the cast page before Leonard even finished. "Holy fuck... Tell me she looks like her..." he said excitedly as he showed the picture of Isabela Merced to Leonard.

"She's a cutie... very pretty..." Bernadette said as she saw the picture on Howard's phone screen.

"Yup... a very close resemblance... but Maricel has big round eyes and shorter hair..." Leonard was saying when Howard started scanning the images.

"Maricel... pretty name..." Howard commented before he raised his phone at Leonard, "Like this..." Howard said as he showed a short-haired Merced in a two-piece bikini, a white top and a bluish floral bottom.

"A little longer... but yes..." Leonard said with a big smile as he stared at the picture and flashbacks of Maricel flashed before him.

"Damn. I would love to have a piece of that... You lucky bastard..." Howard said with a hint of jealousy.

"Hey! You know I'm right here... Right?!" Bernadette said with her gruff tone of voice when she's angry.

"Awe come on... You know me, its just sex talk..." Howard said as he reached over Bernadette's arm.

"Whatever...shist..." Bernadette said as she pulled her arm away from Howard, "...You can't touch me till I tell you... Leonard can fuck me with his fat cock, and you can just watch," she finished and turned to Leonard.

"Leonard, show my husband how a big fat cock looks fucking..." Bernadette said as she went between Leonard's legs and jacked his semi-erect penis.

"Oh yeah... well... Shall I take video then?..." Howard said with a pretense angry tone.

"Please do!" Bernadette said, sounding like she was still mad, then lowered her head to Leonard's cock.

Leonard looked at Howard and Bernadette with a confused look on his face, then just shook his head and watched her lick his cockhead.

"Oh yeah... that is hot..." Howard said as he took video of Bernadette circling Leonard's cockhead with her tongue, "...You want that monster cock he talked about?"

"Definitely..." Bernadette said and engulfed Leonard's cock.

Howard saw Leonard looking at him with a questioning look, "Bernie likes big dicks..."

"And?..." Leonard said.

"She likes watching herself get fucked," Howard said while aiming the GoPro for a closer shot.

"Besides that..."

"Whaaat?" Howard asked with a annoyed look.

"What... Who?" Leonard asked though he had an idea.

Leonard's cock popped out of Bernadette's mouth, "Hector, who else?..." she said as she slid up while she jacked his cock and wedged it between her breasts.

"R-Really?..." Leonard stammered as he stared at Bernadette's eyes. He felt his cock twitch to hardness as Bernadette pumped his length and rubbed his cockhead on her chest and breasts. Images of Penny and Hector fucking fed his arousal and his excitement to a new level.

"Show Howie how you fucked my pussy and the way you fucked that young bitch..." Bernadette whispered like a challenge as she straddled Leonard by the hips, "...lets make a show worth watching."

"Hmmp... Mmm..." Leonard moaned as he felt his cock enter Bernadette's pussy, "...w-watch?"

"She wants to watch... I want to watch... so why not..." Howard said as he moved behind Bernadette with the GoPro aimed at her bottom, between her thighs.

"Oh fuck..." Bernadette moaned as Leonard's fat cock filled her pussy, stretching her entrance once more, "...just fuck and make me come."

Leonard's cock got harder as he see Bernadette with a different outlook. His voyeurism kicked in as he imagined Bernadette and Hector's monster cock. He thrust up his pelvis as he held Bernadette by the hips.

"Oh yesss... I like how your fat cock feels... Ahhhh..." Bernadette moaned as she bounced up and down to meet Leonard's thrust.

"Damn Bernie, this looks really hot... like porn... no, better," Howard commented as he continued to film while he played with his hard cock.

Leonard fucked Bernadette in different positions that he initiated and a couple that Howard suggested. Bernadette had an orgasm twice, once when she was ridding Leonard like a cowgirl and when he had her on a doggie. Leonard managed to last longer by changing position or withdrawing when he was about to peak-out and came in Bernadette's mouth as before.

Howard attempted to double penetrate his wife but sensed Leonard wasn't up to it and settled on fucking his wife's pussy in a missionary position and converse about Penny and Leonard's sexcapade, "...Shall we go to Cabo and see for ourselves?" he mentioned when he was fucking Bernadette.

" Ahhhnnn..." Bernadette gasped as Howard's long penis went deep, "...You read my mind..." she answered.

Howard fucked his wife furiously as the thoughts of Hector fucking Bernadette played in his thoughts till he shot his impotent cum into Bernadette's pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Penny and Leonard hitched a ride with Bernadette and Howard back to Pasadena, and they stopped for breakfast at Denny's Diner. The girls talked to themselves and Howard kept bringing up Cabo and the aphrodisiac with Leonard, "...I can't believe you used it all..." Howard was saying at one point.

Penny was practically sitting at her side in the back row passenger seat of the minivan with Bernadette on their way home. She couldn't sit straight from the effects of her anal experience, "...No anal... Yup never again..." she said in her mind as she thought of what happened.

"So what do you think... should we go?... I can make Dan give us a week-long research project, " Bernadette said almost a whisper to Penny, so their spouses won't hear.

"I don't know... Uugh... I don't want to see those old pervs again," Penny said.

"You don't have to... I bet your rich friend can help you out with that... He has that power and authority... Use him."

"Don Carlos?... Oh he does..."

"There... give him a try..."

Penny looked at Bernadette wondering about her eagerness to go to Mexico, "I don't think it's a good idea to go back..." she was saying when her phone rang. She saw Juan's name as the caller, "Holy crap its Juan..." she said in a whisper, excitedly.

"Cutie!... Really... answer it," Bernadette said, looking at Penny's phone with a big smile.

"Hey... I thought I'd never hear from you..." Penny said over the phone while looking at Bernadette.

"...I thought so too, Señorita..." Penny heard Gil's voice, which made her speechless.

Bernadette saw the shock on Penny's face, "What... Penny... are you okay?"

Penny recovered from the shock and nodded at Bernadette, "Gilbert?... What the heck... why do you have Juan's phone?"

"You don't answer my calls or messages... You block my number?" Gil said.

"Oh no... no... I'm not sure why..." Penny lied.

"Ahhh don't matter... I just want to check if you are okay since you left in a hurry..."

"Oh... ahm... Leonard was called in for work and..." Penny was saying.

"Of course... Of course..." Gil interrupted, "...Anyway... about the special night we had..." he continued.

Penny was in a panic mode but managed to control her emotions. "Yeah... what about it?" she asked cautiously.

"I just want to apologize for breaking your rules..."

"W-What rules?"

"You know... we spoke Spanish when you said we can't... and took photos and videos..." Gil said, trying to see if Penny knew what happened to the videos.

Penny looked at Bernadette, then at Leonard still talking to Howard, oblivious to what was going on. "Oh that... Umm... Can you please delete them... please Gil," she asked as calmly as she could and find out if he still had any that Howard missed.

"Oh you know that is not going to happen..." Gil said, "...She does not know it's all gone," he said in his mind.

"Hmmm... what can I do for you to delete them?" Penny asked with a flirting tone, playing her act to catch the truth.

"Well... Maybe... if... you come back and visit... maybe..."

Penny giggled to Gil, "Really... and you'll take advantage of me again... I don't think so."

Gil laughed, "I can't help it... you are too beautiful... mmm... mmm..."

"Thanks no thanks..." Penny said, playing.

"There must be something to change your mind... Hector's penis... or Juan?"

Penny closed her eyes as images of Hector's cock flashed in her mind, "Tempting but..." she said, then paused as she thought of the video, "...I'm curious to see a video of me with you guys... send me one or two, and maybe I'd change my mind."

"She has nothing to do with it," Gil thought as he wondered about how the videos and photos disappeared. "Sure... sure..." he said, "...Anyway, Don Carlos wanted to hear from you... You should give him a call... You have his number?" Gil followed to change the topic.

"Oh... ahm... yes I do," Penny said, "...I'll call him..."

"Good... Good... OK Señorita... Espero verte pronto," Gil said and hangup.

Leonard was trying to eavesdrop when he noticed Penny was talking on her phone but could barely hear anything she was saying. "Who was that?" he asked as Penny lowered the phone.

Penny looked at Leonard, "Who else... it's your best friend," she said.

"How did..."

"He used Juan's phone," Penny said, not waiting for Leonard to finish.

"So what does he want?"

Penny said what went on, "...We'll see if he still has the videos... He also said Don Carlos wants to talk to me..."

Leonard's thoughts wondered about what Don Carlos had offered him when he heard his wife.

"...So what do you think... Should I call him?..." Penny was saying when she noticed her husband in deep thoughts, "...Honey... Leonard!..."

"Yeah?... Oh... I don't know..."

"You should... See what's up..." Bernadette chimed in, then leaned closer to Penny, "...Have him order that bozo to get rid of the videos... and maybe make them stay away from you... us," she whispered.

"Us?..." Penny whispered back.

"If we do decide to go... just saying," Bernadette said.

"Hold on... we should talk this over..." Howard said as he changed lanes for the next exit off the freeway, "...Let's have a pit stop... coffee?"

"What do you mean 'We'?" Leonard glared at Howard.

"Hey... I have his phone tapped... remember?" Howard said as the van exited the freeway.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The foursome talked things over coffee, aside from Penny drinking Margarita. Leonard talked negatively and completely against going back. Bernadette fed Penny ideas, secretly, while Howard was all into having the trip.

"...wait... wait... wait... We're not going till we figure out what Carlos wants and if he's willing to take care of us if we do go..." Penny said.

Leonard knew what the Don wanted with Penny and the thought of it made him uncomfortable. "Let's just talk this over when we're all rested... and all this sex craze subsides," he said, and looked at Howard.

"Whaaat?... Come on, what can go wrong with a rich... a Don... on our side... sounds like Penny can control him from what you guys told us," Howard said, his penis doing the thinking.

"Yeah!..." Bernadette said excitedly, "...I mean yah," she followed in a soft, shy tone.

"Its Mexico... Anything can go wrong... What's wrong with you?" Leonard snapped at Howard.

"Okay... Let's just get our asses home and rest... get our senses settled before I even consider calling Don Carlos...Okay?" Penny said calmly.

"Are we on?" Bernadette whispered to Penny on their way out of the restaurant.

"Maybe... but don't mention anything about this to them... just you and me if we can get away with it," Penny whispered back with a big smile.

1...456789